Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a DM for Deliciously Dark Plays (1 on 1)

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
I recognize that what I'm looking for is quite niche but I'm hoping to find any individuals that are interested in taking the position of DM/GM for RPG systems to run games for me as a solo player. I will be playing dominant male or shemale characters and I ask you to provide female, shemale, and/or effeminate male characters (sissy/trap/femboy) when it comes to sexual encounters.

3.5 and Pathfinder are my most comfortable systems but I'm open to other ideas if you can pitch me something that sounds interesting. I'd potentially be up for something like a CYOA as a baseline if you had any in mind but again I'd want the actual gameplay to use a ruleset involving dice rolls and the like even if it's something that we just cobbled together ourselves. Freeform can certainly be fun but the randomness of not knowing the results in advance adds to the excitement in my opinion. Gameplay would take place here, on Bluemoon, either through thread or PM depending on your preference.

As for particular characters/races I'd like to play? Well I lean more towards large-sized species with rippling musculature but I do/have played plenty of variety in the past. Troll, ogre, t-rex, centaur, minotaur, werewolf, deathclaw (Fallout), just to name a few. I've long been hankering to play a troll with acid breath in the concept of Throgg from the Warhammer universe but that's just one of many ideas. I could also be convinced to play something slightly smaller such as an Orc or a Beastman (Warhammer Fantasy) if we mesh well and come up with an interesting idea. If oviposition is your thing then I might be able to play some kind of insect or tentacle monster though I've no experience with writing the kink myself just yet.

The final important detail I can offer is that I'm looking for darker themes in such a game. I know it's a lot to ask, many people aren't interested in such topics, but please don't reach out to me if you are not at least comfortable with all of the following; Anal, Humiliation, Degradation, Non-con, Roughness, Torture, Watersports, Excessive Cum. These don't have to be the focus of any roleplay for note, just that such things are likely to be included to some degree.

If you are interested after reading all of the above then I welcome you to send me a PM for more discussion; or if you have any questions left unanswered by this request.

EDIT - Make sure to check the first page of this thread for more information. I have some plot and game concepts in the second post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom