Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a DM for Deliciously Dark Plays (1 on 1)

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
I've been craving another system style game or two lately and I'd very much like to satiate my love for playing monstrous characters once more in a manner that doesn't shy away from more carnal or violent appetites. To be fair, I don't have any real hard requirements in regards for a story line as I tend to be rather flexible. Plus I'd like to leave room for prospective DM's to pitch their own ideas or to collaborate with me further. I certainly want a story of some kind, though it doesn't necessarily have to be too complex considering that many monstrous characters aren't known for their intelligence.

3.5 and Pathfinder are more most comfortable systems but I'm open to other ideas if you can pitch me something that sounds interesting. In general I shy away from systems that are too simple for my tastes such as 5e but there's a fine line of too complicated that I think is unappealing as well such as 4e or Riddle of Steel. I'd potentially be up for something like a CYOA as a baseline if you had any in mind but again I'd want the actual gameplay to use a ruleset involving dice rolls and the like. Freeform can certainly be fun but the randomness of not knowing the results in advance adds to the excitement in my opinion. Gameplay would take place here, on Bluemoon, either through thread or PM depending on your preference.

As for particular characters/races I'd like to play? Well I lean more towards large-sized species with rippling musculature but I do/have played plenty of variety in the past. Troll, ogre, t-rex, centaur, minotaur, werewolf, deathclaw (Fallout), just to name a few. At the moment I'd say that I'd be hankering to play a troll with acid breath in the concept of Throgg from the Warhammer universe but that's not really set in stone. I could also be convinced to play something slightly smaller such as an Orc or a Beastman (Warhammer Fantasy) if we mesh well and come up with an interesting idea. If oviposition is your thing then I might be able to play some kind of insect or tentacle monster though I've no experience with writing the kink myself just yet.

The final important detail I can offer is that I'm looking for darker themes in such a game. I know it's a lot to ask, many people aren't interested in such topics, but please don't reach out to me if you are not at least comfortable with all of the following; Anal, Humiliation, Degradation, Non-con, Roughness, Torture, Watersports, Excessive Cum. These don't have to be the focus of any roleplay for note, just that such things are likely to be included to some degree.

If anyone has read all of this and is still interested then feel free to shoot me a PM. I'd love to hear from you and hopefully work something out. :)

EDIT - Make sure to check the first page of this thread for more information. I have some plot and game concepts in the second post.

Last edited:
More specific game ideas:

(Warhammer Fantasy 2e)
A story of a half-Druchii born into slavery who manages to find his freedom at the end of a blade. Rather than be hunted down he's noted by Morathi who quietly sends him to join the army as a test of his capabilities. Should he prove himself then she seeks to recruit him to her side, turn him into a Dreadlord, and maybe even gift him with a black dragon egg; if he can manage to deal with the lack of respect as a half-breed and earn the submission of the sorceress that Hag Queen assigns to keep an eye upon him.

(I have house rules for making dark elf characters and already have a career path planned out. A few tweaks seem needed to the rules, like giving dark elf crossbows armor piercing, but it otherwise looks solid.)

(Warhammer Fantasy 2e)
Story of a Beastman Gor or Minotaur rising through the ranks of his herd as they take the fight to humanity, the elves, and whomever else decides to stand in their way. Doing beastmen justice would certainly be a more brutal style of game but the idea's out there all the same just in case anyone would be interested. I'm very much craving to delve into the disturbing nature of their culture; not just the violence but also the primitive and bestial ways they operate. Showing and experiencing the horror of their captives would be lovely from the torture to the rape, all the way to the way they are so casually turned into food. Not to mention how horrid it would truly be to be subjected to their filth and lack of hygiene.

(Black Crusade)
A woman was born with a black heart, filled with greed and a yearning for power and change. Her name: Freya. After careful manipulation she manages to construct a small cult and perform a ritual that will put her properly on the path to Chaos. So the idea is to use the Chaos Space marine "species" and Chaos Sorcerer career with a few tweaks to suit the fact that my character would not actually be a space marine but rather an individual changed by the power of the warp to effectively emulate their strength. Basically just change a few of the starting lores and should be good.

The ritual would see her gain favor from Tzeentch and Slaanesh who both enjoy her hunger for knowledge, her desire for change, and her wish to savor all pleasures that she can. The biggest change beyond being put on par with a space marine? Well she loses the slit between her legs and gains a nice dick and balls instead.

Her story will be one of escaping from Imperial space and becoming a proper champion of chaos, seeking to build more followers to serve her every whim and hoping to eventually build up to ascending into a Daemon Prince so that she may continue to sate her hedonistic desires for all of eternity. This could be combined with the ship rules of Rogue Trader if desired or any space-based stuff could be hand waved for narrative effect.

(Rogue Trader)
A rising Drukhari Archon has amassed enough following to step out from Commorragh and begin raiding realspace. His goals are simple; Sail the stars and raid whatever, and wherever, he can so that he may amass more wealth and claim more power for his own. His start will be small, barely a Torture-Class Cruiser to his name, but should he do well for himself there is much room for improvement. Not to mention so many souls to rape and torture. Would also be willing to have my character start as a Kabalite warrior and work his way up through the ranks if preferred.

(Rogue Trader)
An Ork mekboy aboard an Ork vessel of some kind aspires to claim the bosses mantle for his own. There will always be plenty of opportunity for fighting and killing within Ork society, but he'll have to channel Gork (or Mork) if he wants to be in charge. Contrary to 40k official lore this would be assuming that Orks, while primarily fungal beings, still were genetically male and could potentially breed with other races to help propagate their species. Wouldn't just be wacky chaos I'd be interested in, hence why this is getting posted on BlueMoon.

(Star Wars Saga/d20)
A young mandalorian is gifted in the ways of the force, unbeknownst to him. As his challenges grow greater and he is pushed to his limits he learns the truth and, without any formal training, is incredibly susceptible to the influence of the dark side. The more he has to tap into the force, the more he feels himself slip away. His sense of honor starts to mean less as his lust for blood, and otherwise, grows. Should he survive, perhaps he will become feared by his enemies and his employers alike.

(Wicked Ones)
A mixed cult of monster and man seeks to spread the corruption and control of their dark god(s) and organizes a secret hideout nearby to cities/towns/roadways of civilization in order to grow in power for their main goal of taking over a wellspring of power and turning it to evil. The idea comes based mostly upon Lamashtu from Pathfinder being a goddess of monsters and highly into crossbreeding and such. Hoping to be able to design a dungeon filled with a mixture of lewd and deadly defenses while otherwise heading out on missions to capture breeding stock, accumulate wealth and supplies, and try to grow strong enough as a cult to launch a more open assault.

(Pathfinder 1e, Snuff)
Perhaps the result of a magical experiment or perhaps an example of the strangest things getting freaky with each other, my character is a half elemental either of fire or magma in variety. Unwilling or unable to comprehend civilized society, this shemale wanders freely with an appetite for destruction but also plenty more lecherous aims in mind. I don't have a specific story in mind and am open to discussion. Honestly don't expect this idea to appeal to many people as I'm envisioning the character going back and forth between fucking people and leaving them alive and turning up the heat so high that they melt the person from the inside out. This concept is inspired by the Fire Elemental character from Tales of Androgyny so a mixture of seduction and destruction is what I'd be seeking.

(Pathfinder 1e, Slavery)
A bit of a simpler idea but I really like the concept of playing an adventurer that owns a brothel, combining some mild business management with the idea of actually going out to find new and exotic species to work at the business...willingly or not. Putting employees/slaves as quest rewards could make for easy and reliable rewards alongside the usual gold and magic items. Not the most epic of narratives but one that could still make for a fun, if albeit a bit shorter, campaign I think.

(Pathfinder 1e, Soft Vore)
I found a 3rd party class based around swallow whole and, while the class itself is pretty jank and needs some tweaks for balance and ease of use, it's still a great opportunity to make some kind of adventurer based around eating things/people with soft vore. While this could easily be shifted away from the class and instead just having me play a creature that is naturally capable of swallow whole I'd like to play around with a small game with heavy elements of soft vore one way or another if anyone is twisted enough to be interested in the subject matter like I am. Which is to say that I find the power dynamic appealing moreso than a sexual attraction; eating someone is a pretty demeaning and horrific end to be subjected to after all.

(Battletech Total Warfare)
I know this will be an extremely niche suggestion but I've been very interested about breaking into the tabletop rules for battletech after playing a lot of the video games for years. I still have a very limited knowledge of the universe I'll admit, and I'm more interested in messing around with custom refits rather than playing the standard lore loadouts, but in the case that anyone would be interested in showing me the ropes and running a campaign or two for me I'm quite open to ideas. The most obvious would be a mercenary company, allowing for more variety of work and travel, but I'd be open to playing part of a military depending on the individual house and story you'd be looking to tell. Course, for darker tales the pirates are an obvious catch-all choice but we all know that the great houses do plenty of shady, fucked-up shit no matter how hard they might try to deny it.

(Traveler? FATE? Something else?)
Open to the possibilities but I really think a system game based on the Built in the Heavens CYOA could be a lot of fun. Basically MC comes into ownership of an advanced spaceship somehow and gets to explore a vast galaxy and do whatever he pleases with it. I like the idea of it being a power fantasy given to a relatively normal person somewhat isekai-style though doesn't necessarily have to require any alternate realities. In any case I'd actually prefer the ship itself to be the focus of the roleplay, my character being a captain primarily and anything else as a secondary. I'm very open in regards to this idea as I'd prefer it to be somewhat open and freeform-esque. MC exploring and finding alien races, new planets, etc., and just deciding how he wants to interact with them. I'm envisioning the newfound technology to fuel a power trip that turns him into a slaving dictator type but I'm open to discussion.

(Godbound? Wicked Ones? Something else?)
Inspired by the "Dawn of a Demon Lord" CYOA, I think it'd be fun to play an isekai'd character being reborn in a new world as a demon and given free reign to be as messed up as they wish. Of course, they would have enemies though and everything would come with a struggle but taking a once-normal person and making them incredibly powerful is plenty of motivation to delve into dark desires and revel in evil. I'd like this to utilize the "demon core" concept, for lack of a better term, in which the demon is tied to a magical artifact that cannot be moved and they only die when it is destroyed. I'm also extremely open on the system used because I understand the concept is atypical and not what most rulesets are designed around. Wicked Ones is close, yet assumes you are playing rather... focused characters in terms of abilities since it's designed around a full party.

Last edited:
I’m interested in pathfinder games but how will we keep track of dice rolls? Does BMR have an integrated dice roller?

Back
Top Bottom