Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread Critique please

Although I have been playing through here for years, I've never really made a request thread before. While I was putting my first one together I realized that there's quite a bit of information to pass over in order to avoid wasting a potential partner's time and make sure at least somewhat compatible writers apply.

In particular, I'm wondering about the importance of specific plot outlines, or whether general themes and kinks aren't the better way to go (especially since I usually enjoy working out stories jointly with another person). There's nothing more boring than a bulleted pairing list to my mind, but maybe I'm mistaken. Also, I'm really wondering what kind of title works best. I haven't really found a pattern in my own clicking behavior save for some trigger words *grins*

Either way, I would love to hear your feedback.

Here's the Request Thread

The organization of "The Turn" section feels a little haphazard and wordy. You jump around a bit, going from kinks to setting to characters back to setting to RP preferences, and a lot of bullet points feels repetitive. This section could honestly be cut in half and I'd still get most of the information exactly the same. I'd stop reading by about bullet point five or six, so find more concise ways to say what you're looking to get across.

Ah, thank you. I think that is very valuable feedback. That section looks a bit painful and haphazard on second glance. I really appreciate your response on this. Will work on the color too, just getting used to the editor.

I think it looks quite good and you are clear about what you are wanting and who you are as a writer. I can't fault it to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom