Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Mature Dom looking for intricate LT plot-driven stories

tenor (1).gif The Pledge

Every great magic trick consists of three parts or acts. The first part is called "The Pledge". The magician shows you something ordinary: a deck of cards, a bird or a man. He shows you this object. Perhaps he asks you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, normal. But of course... it probably isn't.

Welcome to my all-purpose intro and request thread! Settle in and look around.

I'm interested in detailed, elaborate stories with engaging dialogue, vibrant characters, and plots themed around the domination of female characters. This could be involving corruption, coercion, blackmail, fatal attractions, or anything else that makes sense in the dynamic of our characters and the plot.

I prefer human protagonists (if we're in Fantasy or SciFi territory we might branch out a little, but in my mind, women are already fascinating enough).

I am flexible on settings but usually enjoy realistic, modern surroundings. For the most part, I like to explore slightly darker stories that carry an edge of mystery, adventure, and danger. Lately, I've developed a craving for misogynistic sub-cultures (an overly testosterone-laced corporate setting, various flavors of organized crime, or even a society where women are treated more as precious prizes than equals.) In general, expect the settings to feature men who take what they want and laugh at the norms and views of mainstream society.

ced9b7262ccb611afbddaa3d08849336.gif The Turn

The second act is called "The Turn". The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled.

Kinks

We haff vays off mekking you tawk, Frau Jones!
  • Slow-burn stories with lots of intensity and build-up
  • domination, dub-con, non-con (although rarely the brute force variety), corruption, coercion, training, humiliation, dirty talk, manhandling, rough sex, psychological games, mature men / young women
Verboten, Fräulein!
  • I'm turned off by excessive violence
  • bathroom things
  • grotesque bodies and creatures
For more look at my F-List, for everything else just ask.

Characters

Damsels in Distress
  • Naive or bratty girls are equally adored as are older, confident women
  • I don't want your character to be a pushover or pop-up sub from the start
  • I enjoy the dance and arc of power-play and the journey we take together making her submit over time
Devious Daredevils
  • I play heterosexual men against women only (with maybe the occasional departure to spice things up)
  • Original characters and stories only. No fandom, no celebrities.

Style
  • I enjoy developing the scenario and world with my partner, adore brainstorming meta-discussions, and will always strive to make our time together as pleasant and exciting as possible for all involved.
  • I usually prefer to GM the setting, allowing YC to freely explore and interact with anyone or anything given the constraints of the narrative and characters involved.
  • I really love to develop a living, breathing ambiance for our characters to play in and go to great lengths invoking all senses
  • Conversely, if you like to get to the action quickly, you will likely get frustrated with my writing
  • I really enjoy using visual references for everything involving characters, clothes, objects, and locations
  • I don't really enjoy anime or Hentai imagery, much preferring photographic references
  • I ask for mutual respect for boundaries and the person behind the screen. I am not my character and am mature enough to assume you aren't either. While OOC chatter is adored (and I am very approachable), it is by no means necessary and shouldn't disrupt our story. Stories can get intense, our handling of them shouldn't.
  • I enjoy upfront and mid-play brainstorming, but find that working out every little detail upfront spoils the fun
  • Ultimately, I only ask for effort, literacy, and some continuity

How? Where?
  • I usually prefer to play via a dedicated Discord server, since it makes organization of play and discussion easier
  • I live in Northern Europe, so brainstorming and quick back and forth is easier if our time zones are not too far apart
  • I have no strict rules about post length, grammar, or posting frequency. We will discover whether we match in style and engagement easily enough
  • I lead a busy life and will thus have limited availability at times, but I will not simply disappear on you, and kindly ask you to just communicate if interest wanes or something is bothering you
  • OOC friendly
Just send me a PM and we can work out all the rest.
[h3][/h3]

tenor (3).gif The Prestige

But you wouldn't clap yet. Because making something disappear isn't enough; you have to bring it back. That's why every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call "The Prestige" ― Christopher Priest, The Prestige

So, let's look at some possible scenarios. (Finally, she thinks!) This isn't an exhaustive list, but rather some brief idea fragments for stories or settings we might want to develop together. Lately, I'm more into modern, realistic (with some tweaks to make it interesting). I can be talked into SciFi, Fantasy or Historic settings, but it would have to be something enticing and original.

Whether it is a cult, a criminal organization, or just the twisted hobby of a rich male elite, women are lured or possibly abducted into a lavish, dark, and twisted world of humiliation and training into the perfect companion for its shadowy patrons. Your character could be an investigator trying to uncover their schemes while being sucked in, a hapless victim stalked and kidnapped, or maybe even a young actress roped in by the promise of living in a rich and decadent world. This could feature several male and female characters, or focus on just one particular pair of tutor and trainee.

Themes: training, dub-con, non-con (where it fits the plot), abduction, humiliation, psychological and physical domination, crime, suspense, mystery

A young woman embarks on a long ocean voyage, maybe in a more historic age of sail setting. However, somewhere along the way, something goes horribly wrong. A mutiny? Pirates? A terrible storm? Either way, she will find herself, along with a small group of other survivors, stranded in a remote place, at the mercy of cruel men who swiftly use the situation to exploit the vulnerable survivors. But perhaps there are other groups, staging an uprising, a rescue, or at least a narrow escape. This has more of an exotic adventure feel to it. Think 'Lost' only with darker themes.

Themes: exotic locations, possible historical setting, survival, dub-con, non-con, humiliation, violence, some possible system play, possible romance

A young woman is backpacking with a group of friends in an unfamiliar country or remote place. At some points, the group gets separated (a sudden illness, lack of funds, a disagreement?) and so she decides to travel on her own for a while. Along the way, she somehow gets taken in by an older man running a run-down farm. What starts as a bit of work for lodging and food, soon turns into a nightmare of servitude and exploitation as the man expects her to provide much more than a few simple chores. Perhaps it's a cultural thing, perhaps it's his misogynistic streak wanting to teach the rich, arrogant foreigner a rightful place in the world. Or perhaps he's grooming her for something even more sinister motives.

Themes: isolation, servitude, non-con, humiliation, violence, misogyny, (perhaps eventual breeding and pregnancy if it's to both our liking)

A young girl or maybe a group of female friends embarks on a month-long vacation on a lavish island resort holiday. Maybe they won a fake lottery or have been lured in by other means, they soon discover that reality on the island is a little different than expected. The women are mostly there to provide entertainment for the male, paying patrons. An island economy (similar to Club Med) means that everything from clothes, to food and accommodation, will need to be earned through a constant series of games and challenges. This could range from a lighter theme of the women just wanting to meet attractive men, to an elaborate scheme to filter the female islanders for the more demanding male sponsors. Maybe the women get assigned random roommates, engage in risky ice-breakers, and have to endure humiliating island challenges, and all kinds of things we can come up with for our tanned damsels. Maybe it's even secretly filmed and streamed. Think Love Island with more intelligent contestants (since it will be us).

Themes: exotic locations, games, challenges, con, dub-con (possibly non-con if it fits the plot), humiliation, some possible system play, voyeurism, romance

This is fairly flexible in time and place, but will usually feature a corporate organization setting up a social structure to control the lives of women who come in contact with them. Maybe it's a post-apocalyptical new power, or simply an ultra-conservative company with a progressive front trying to turn back the clock on feminism. Specializing in turning woke, strong women into obedient servants providing pleasure to the executives in line with their vision of how the world should be. Could contain all kinds of current political ideologies and struggles, or be a much simpler toxic male environment.

Themes: corporate setting, authoritarianism, misogyny, humiliation, dub-con, non-con, training, psychological and physical abuse, culture wars

I'm always open to exploring your ideas and fantasies. I love brainstorming and world-building. As long as we stay within the general territory of my kinks and boundaries, I am sure we can cook up something entirely original. A girl joining an all-male, nerdy DnD group? A competitive, feminist gamer joining a new team? A city girl having her car break down in fly-over country? As long as we put some original twists on the old clichés I'm ready to work with you.

Themes: pretty much anything we can come up with, as long as it features dominant males, sub-leaning women, and is creative enough to not get boring too quickly.

Last edited:
Maybe a twist on the resort plot with an exploitative summer camp? Not much craving the corporation these days.

Back
Top Bottom