Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking help turning an idea into a fluid plot summary

SassySub

Super-Earth
Hi all :)

So I sorta had one of those moments recently where a fun new fantasy idea hits you, and while you have an idea of how you would like it to unfold, you just dont know how to put it into words in Request Thread format.

My goal is to keep the framework of the idea intact, where the main ideas are preserved, but to allow enough freedom for a partner to contribute their own creative spin to the story. I say this because the only way I seem to be able to put this together feels much too confining for that sorta thing. It just feels like I'd be forcing my partner to play to specific steps rather than an open story.

Now I totally understand that each partner is different. Some might be totally okay with writing to a specific set of steps. Others might want the idea to be completely open ended. It's impossible to know. So that's why I decided that I'd like to keep what's important to me, and try and leave the rest open to "believable freedom" or something like that. Meaning, my partner is free to write openly and introduce their own creativity, but they cant just steer the idea somewhere completely out of place. It has to make sense.

That being said, this is a "rough summary" of the idea I had. I'll hide it inside a spoiler to keep this post maybe a little more organized :) but I'll be using first person perspective since it's sort of my writing preference anyway.

The idea would be for me to take on the role of an 18 year old straight girl with a very curious nature. I start a new job. My trainer, a woman in her 40s, would obviously be gay. I'd see it right away. But when she flirts with me, I pretend not to notice. She keeps trying to find ways to flirt with me that I pick up on, but she never gets a bite from me. So she steps it up a bit. She begins talking about her friends and the "parties" they throw. They drink, they smoke, and anything goes. When she gets into detail, she stops short of telling me it's basically an orgy. I totally get what she's implying, but, once again, I play naive. So she invites me to their next party, wondering if I really would take the bait. At first, I have no idea how to react, but after thinking about it, an intense curiosity takes hold, and I actually take the invitation.

I'll stop the quick summary there. Here is how I see the full idea roughly unfolding:

I think my older coworker would hit on me every so often at work. But I play dumb, where I pretend like her flirting went over my head. She sees that I'm oblivious to her comments and it only makes her like me even more. She tells her friends about me, and because of their relationship with each other, where they have those orgies every now and then, they all sort of agree that if I was ever at one of those parties that I'd basically just be a sheep who was thrown to the wolves or something like that. But that gives them the idea to invite me to one, and see if I take the bait. Because now they're sorta drawn to the idea of getting to compete with each other over being my first this, or my first that, and so on.

Now I know about her friends and the parties they throw. Not like overtly perverted parties where it's just over the top sex at all times. Its just a little get together where they drink, smoke (I dont but they can), and at any time, somebody could spank someone on the ass, or grope them, or grab and kiss them, and so on. She's told me about these parties in a way that sort of subtly hints at what goes on there. But I just play dumb. Like I'm too naive to know what it is she's implying.

So at work sometime after that, she invites me over to her place on some Friday night or something, with the invitation being something like "we could have fun with a cutie like you" or something subtle like that. And it sparks a curiosity in me. Not a bi-curious sorta thing, but I suddenly cant help but wonder what would happen if a girl like me, somebody they're convinced has no idea what goes on at these parties, actually walked in to one where I'd be the only straight girl there, surrounded by experienced women who were convinced that I was just some young, naive sheep who unknowingly threw herself to the wolves.

Well, I show up. Theyre surprised, but excited now. So they try to warn me what goes on at these parties one last time. But again, I just play naive. All I know is "these women said they'd love to have fun with a cutie like me" or something like that. So obviously they just want to have a young, cute new friend in their circle, right?

My naive reaction to their "last warning" about what to expect here is the last chance they gave me to understand what could happen. They're convinced I have no clue. I do have a clue, but not really, because while I know that I'll probably get hit on, maybe even groped, something inside me is telling me that I can avoid getting in way over my head.

So I'm now at their little party, and it starts off slow. Drinking, laughing, talking in the living room. That sorta thing. But then one of them tells me that "all new girls in this house have to play their card game" or something. When I agree, they let me know that they dont play for money here, they play for promises. If you lose a hand of cards in this house, you have to keep your word. I just play naive again and play along.

I watch them take out a deck of normal cards, and another deck of some new cards I've never seen before. I watch the others decide who gets to play against me first, second, and so on. I'm not sure what the game is all about just yet, and I dont realize that this whole game is them just getting to be my first this, my first that, and so on.

The first woman deals the two of us a poker hand, and then flip a card from the new deck of cards I've never seen before. On the card it says "shoulder rub, 2 minutes". Well, she loses. I nervously laugh as she walks over and starts rubbing my shoulders for a couple minutes. My coworker says something like "see, easy, right?" And I sort of just laugh and agree.

Then the next woman tells me it's our turn, deals us a poker hand, and flips a card. This one says "one spank". Well, I lose. She tells me to stand up and put my hands on the wall. With a red face and nervous laughter, I stand up, put my hands on the wall, she walks over, and tells me to bend over a bit. And right in front of everyone, *SPANK* - its sharp and it stings. But I laugh it off, sort of embarrassed about what just happened, and take my seat again.

To them, they know that I'm only naive once, and they cant pass up the chance for me to learn "their way" before it's gone forever. And after losing those first two hands, they just educated me a little bit, and there's a long way to go. Meanwhile, all I'm realizing is just how early it is, and wondering just how much more intense this game will get.

And as the night goes on, it's this same card game, and the deck gets more and more intense with each card, until I'm waking up with a locking choker around my neck and foggy drunken memories of getting dominated by whoever it was I just woke up next to (for example...)

That's sort of my "RP idea" for this scene. As you can see, it reads a bit confining. Ideally the writing would start when I show up to the house, but I'd like some help on how to build this into a plot summary for a Request Thread.

Now as I mentioned before, I'd like to preserve what's important to me about the idea. Everything would have to be subtle. That's the biggest thing about this idea. They think I'm too young and naive to see what they're really getting at. But I do see it. I just play along because I'm curious to see what would happen to me.

Also, I'd like some help brainstorming. This is a new idea for me, and over time, I'll come up with stuff, but I love inviting new ideas. So, if I may, I'd love to hear some input on:

1.) What are some subtle comments the older coworker could say to me, as an attempt to flirt, but I can also believably pretend to have gone over my head?

2.) What's a subtle way that she can tell me what happens at these parties, but I can also pretend like it's gone over my head?

3.) What's a fun subtle way that they can warn me what goes on here one last time after I show up at their party?

4.) What are some more kinky things that the cards can have written on them?

Thanks for any input you all can offer :)

I get what you’re wanting. I would tweak it just a little though to make it more plausible.

Perhaps these parties are a paying gig? The older woman hosts them and is offering your character a job as a hostess? I think that would flesh out the story more and give it more purpose and context.
In terms of your questions.

YC is employed to work at the main business and the older woman talks about the hostess job. Always dropping hints but never coming straight out.

1 2/ YC could be a naive country girl or conservative religious girl etc Everything goes over her head.

3/ jokes between the other workers, comments, some younger women dressing and having things that are above the basic worker pay. Maybe even talk of one woman having been in shock and quitting?

4/ start mild. Maybe she just has to be topless at the table or party at first. Then you can keep upping the ante and money.

I wouldn't expect to step-by-step your partners. Otherwise, you'll set up unrealistic expectations for yourself and only find yourself getting turned off with your own plot. Currently, your plot reads like that; it's one scene, and every corner of it has already been decided. It can be loosely summarised as this:

1. Calculative co-worker invites you, naive girl, to play strip poker at her party.
2. Except she thinks you don't know her game.
3. But you do know her game, and you're secretly looking forward to it, so you place yourself in the situation anyway.
4. The game goes down, until eventually the co-worker realises that you're not as naive as you let on. (Right? Because there has to be a pay-off/conflict resolution/arc here.)
5. Perhaps afterwards YC gets a reputation for this sort of thing and gets invited to another party as ''the naive one,'' only this time, they take it even further. (If you're looking for longevity here.)

As for the plot specifics, I'm sorry, but I have no suggestions. I just thought my take on summing up your plot might be useful. Personally, I think you'll draw a lot more partners if you summarise it as above ^ because people will feel less restricted getting into it, and will be more tempted to offer their own ideas as a result. (y)

As per @Archdemon I would also suggest not over planning things. At the moment it all looks very set out and I would wonder if it was even worth playing (ie spending the time writing posts) because I have already seen the whole story play out in my head.

For me Conflict is a big thing in my RP's. A character doing something that challenges them in some way. So even if YC isn't as naive as she makes out, I would still make her reticent to attend the party. Which is why for me, the pay off has to be something other than sexual excitement/experimentation. Also building up the kinks slowly if you are wanting something more long term rather than just doing a huge smut montage in one poker session.

I see this as similar to "Molly's Game" the true story about an Olympic Skier who injures herself and so all her dreams are crushed. She ends up hostessing/waitressing at illegal poker games and then goes onto actually running them herself.

Just adding little factors tends to give the story more depth. If you want that of course.

Back
Top Bottom