Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Archie's rare, beautiful, artistic, passionate, curious, strange, flawed, socially-incapable men. (Fantasy, Cyberpunk, and Slice of Life Pairings.)

Archdemon

maxresdefault, baby.
Banished
Hey. My name's Archie, and I'm seeking other experienced partners to write erotica with.

P.S: My thread featuring Dominants can be found here.

Expectations: I'm on here because I love the feminine element of stories and meeting new and interesting people; so, mostly I'm just hoping to find good writers who can bring strong characters to my plots who I can also share ideas with. 🧚‍♀️

Why I write: To practice my craft. I'm a really laid-back guy otherwise. Cheers. 🍻

Plot vs Characterisation: The story to me isn't as important as characterisation. This takes precedence for me because I write stories subconsciously. It's been hammered into me after career-writing. So I appreciate people who can elicit feelings in their posts rather than focusing too heavily on where the plot's going. 👾

What to expect: For the consensual plots: romance, fluff, and stifling erotica. For the non-con plots: dark, taboo, heavy victimisation. The planning stage can take 2-3 days with me. And to weed out the lazy partners, if you reach out to me with only a one-liner, chances are I will politely decline your offer to role-play. 🔫

Male/Female: I love to write men and women, depending on your preference a lot of the pairings below can be switched out to feature strong female leads instead. I'm also happy to play M/M pairings, but I'm very picky about those because I have a certain type of guy I'm attracted to. And those're usually only played by other guys! 🪖

Pairings:

Atticus is a half-Spanish/half-British colonist who has travelled to Japan to take up the Way of the Sword as penance for his sins in England, and has taken a vow of silence until he has achieved personal enlightenment. He is stoic, sincere, and guilt-ridden.

The year is 1878, and the start of the Meji period. The Japanese Government has outlawed the Samurai class from carrying swords in the Tokugawa's infamous Sword Hunt bill, and the Akadama Clan are in uproar. In conflict with the government-supporting Kurou Clan, <YC> is caught in the crossfire between the two Samurai clans, and after meeting Atticus, decides to ask him for his aid in resolving the conflict that has come to the pass....

A self-destructive bridge-burner, Léon Von Pearl is a 18 year old hacker and motorcyclist living in a cyberpunk city. Using a device called Circuit Breaker, he is able to hack into the city's social media network and change whatever rules and conditions he wants. If only it could help him actually keep a friend. Because Léon is vindictive, possessive of the people he meets, and verbally abusive; in other words—a real piece of work. Fond of drugs, sex, and violence; Léon is the definition of a lone-wolf, and suffers for it. Racked with loneliness, the boy has a love-hate relationship with his father (the capital's richest and most well-publicised man, featured on the cover of Racer's Magazine), and will do anything to win a street race against his old man. But there's a hitch—Léon doesn't have the credits to enter the race. And when he decides to steal from <YC>, he's in for a shock.

Cooper is everything an upstart hero should be: strong, heroic, and gentle. A seasoned adventurer, he's resting in Portsmouth before going off on another one of his treasure hunts. But when <YC> gets into an altercation at a tavern on the docks, Cooper persuades some jerks to leave <YC> alone, and after a brief conversation, <YC> is excited to be invited along on one of his adventures. But as the two of them go to leave the inn, the innkeeper gives <YC> a warning: Cooper isn't all there. He suffers from memory loss, and as a result—hasn't actually left the town in years. He always finds himself back where he started... <YC> is faced with a dilemma, does she tell Cooper she knows about his condition? Or does she attempt to help him with his quest regardless, being the big-lovable-lunk he is? But more importantly, can she cope with falling in love with a man who keeps forgetting what she is to him...?

Aero is an apprentice Warlock who runs a tailoring shop in a High Fantasy city. A good-looking someone enters his shop one day to purchase a set of lingerie, and Aero being the professional wallflower he is, becomes quite overwhelmed by her advances. She asks him to measure her up and during the fitting asks him if he'd like to go on a date; practically spitting out his coffee, he says he can't. She's disappointed.... but resilient. That night, Aero has a dream where a succubus visits him in his sleep. And the next day, Aero's Master finally teaches him how to summon his first demon to help him in his shop. But to his surprise, she isn't exactly who he thought she'd be.... and now, she's bound to him and dead-set on making his life in the shop a misery.

Calel is the accountant for a Mercenary company. Not the strongest sword-fighter, nor the bravest man around, he generally gets pushed around by the rest of the crew but remains with them to pay off his gambling debts and start a better life elsewhere. He's close to achieving his goal when <YC>, a Priestess-Confessor, gets assigned to the camp on the King's order. She's young, beautiful, and deceptively powerful; but for all her power, she's also incredibly naive. The experienced men quickly take to her and visit her for confession, and rumours spread around camp that she's quite easy to take advantage of.

Worried for her safety, and having had a little sister himself, Calel checks to see if the rumours are true; and finds that the men around camp have been abusing the young woman's trust. He tries to keep an eye out for her from then on, but soon realises he can't stop the older men from taking advantage of her. Plucking up the courage to confront them, he warns them one night whilst she's sleeping that if they continue to take advantage of the priestess, he'll report them to the King and tell her what their game is. Naturally, the other men don't take this well.... and Calel swiftly becomes their next victim.

I'm also open to being contacted about plots you might have. (OCs and Fandoms!)

Men I want to write but haven't gotten around to:

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

I will not:
  • Write using any characters under the age of 18. Age-play is fine, but the characters taking part in it must be eighteen.
  • Do necrophilia or beastiality.
  • Power play. Role-play is built on trust. I won't force your character to do anything.
If you're interested, please introduce yourself via my inbox. If you're shy, please leave a comment or a like, or follow my page and I'll get back to you.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom