Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Archie's Taboo Dominants. (Fantasy, Slice of Life, and Apocalypse Settings.)

Archdemon

maxresdefault, baby.
Banished
Hi. I'm Archie. And I'm looking for other experienced partners to write erotica with.

P.S: This is my thread featuring Dominants. For different types of men, see here.

Expectations: I'm on here because I love the feminine element of stories and meeting new and interesting people; so, mostly I'm just hoping to find good writers who can bring strong characters to my plots who I can also share ideas with. 🎆

Why I write: To practice my craft. I'm a really laid-back guy otherwise. Cheers. 🍻

Plot vs Characterisation: The story to me isn't as important as characterisation. This takes precedence for me because I write stories subconsciously. It's been hammered into me after career-writing. So I appreciate people who can elicit feelings in their posts rather than focusing too heavily on where the plot's going. 👻

Detail Orientated: I respond to details instinctively. To me, physical description delivered through passive voice is the highlight of the role-play. So if you are someone who wouldn't even think to describe how your character might do something, I may not be the partner for you. 👾

What to expect: For the consensual plots: romance, fluff, and stifling erotica. For the non-con plots: dark, taboo, heavy victimisation. The planning stage can take anything from 2-3 days with me. And to weed out the lazy partners, if you reach out to me with only a one-liner, chances are I will politely decline your offer to role-play. 🔫

Mutual Pairings: (For subs who prefer the dynamic to remain consensual and equally reciprocated between partners.)

France in the Summer

Francoise is seventeen and on the cusp of womanhood when she goes to visit her youngish, widowed father for the summer at his beach house. It's there she meets a charming British writer, a friend of her father who's at least ten years her senior who also happens to be staying with them. He serves as her awakening, and she pursues a sexual conquest of this, 'tall, almost-beautiful someone,' and together they attend a number of festivals and bullfights as Francoise desperately attempts to understand and control the world around her....

'Dear Francoise,
My hands are shaking as I write this, because I've stumbled across a terrible secret.
I have fallen in love with you, with the mere idea of you, with each and every sunkissed freckle on your cheek; and like the many footprints left by the ten thousand lovers who have walked the sands of this very beach... you have left your mark on my imagination.'

(Plot-Specific Cravings: Age differences. Light, fluffy summer romance. Artwork as inspiration.)

The DM Experience

This is more of a general offer than anything else. I'd be happy to DM for anyone who needs it. Huge romps through Fantasy-landscapes are my favourite.
  • Craving playing an ogre protagonist against a smarter, bossier female OC. Perhaps she hires him for her own ends and has fun bossing him around—much to his chagrin? (Lump don't want to fight. Lump want to eat? Give Lump a break, big boss-woman...)
  • Likewise, I'd be overjoyed to do a kind of pulpy space-romp or action-adventure with a stunning spacer/amazonian protagonist. Serious or smutty, doesn't matter. I'm always down for it.
  • Another craving would be <YC> seeking out a renowned centaur in the middle of a forest for spiritual advice, who she ends up falling in love with for his wisdom and insights, but there are men around who want to cut and steal his horns?
Featuring: Gruff men, demons, monsters, aliens, succubi, different races, and maybe even some of your own plot-specific cravings?

The Frame

Inspired by Fables, Mercer is the only living Vampire in existence. He lives in Fabletown where every resident is a character from fairy-tales and folklore. When his rival Beast shows up dead and drained of blood, the town looks to Mercer as the culprit. After a drunken blackout, Mercer has to wonder if he actually did it. Dead-set on clearing his name and working out the truth, Mercer uncovers a series of breadcrumbs that lead to YC: a Human (or Fable) who Mercer can't stand to be around without succumbing to the hunger. What does the killer want with her? And can Mercer stop him, (or himself), before it's too late?

(Plot-Specific Cravings: Mercer is intended to be a sadist, so the ideal foil character would be a masochist. He enjoys hurting people—she enjoys getting hurt.)

Stranglethorn Nights

When Kaleb joins a new Mercenary outfit, <YC> finds herself attracted to him. He's strong, quiet, and charismatic; and seems to have an eye for her. She becomes enraptured by the stillness he seems to bring to her life and considers dating him. But when <YC's> friend tells her that she knows him, and about his preferences, she decides to confront him and ask him if the rumours are true. Kaleb enjoys objectification. But rather than being offended by her probing, he calmly explains his kink to her and she finds herself curious to try it. The company is ordered to march through the Vale, a hot, heavily-humidified Jungle-region, and <YC> and Kaleb find themselves sharing a tent. Can they resist each other? Or will this be one steamy walk through the jungle....?

(Plot-Specific Cravings: Objectification. Forced clothes-wearing. Master/Sub dynamics. Breeding. Leather. Maskplay. BDSM. Blindfolds. Spanking. Footplay. Heat/Etrus.)

A Mutual Agreement

Cassius is a Dreadlord (or Nathrezim) who has taken Human form to infiltrate The Scarlet Monastery and kill <YC's> spiritual leader. Posing as a powerful Baron, <YC> is stricken by him and finds herself infatuated by his aura.

But when she realises Cassius doesn't eat, sleep, or have any mortal needs, she begins to suspect he may not be what he first appears. After a lucid dream, and waking up to strange marks on her neck, <YC> finally understands. But the revelation comes too late. Cassius kills YC's mentor, and takes <YC> as his blood-bank. Enthralled by him, she finds herself strangely apathetic to the death of her mentor, and realises she actually enjoys his possessiveness over her. They make a deal: in exchange for him showing a Human interest in her, (love), she'll allow him to take her blood and make her his thrall.

(Plot-Specific Cravings: Cassius has Renfield's syndrome. Somnophilia/Fearplay/Breathplay/Bloodplay/Knifeplay/BDSM.)

Non-mutual Pairings: (For subs who prefer the consensual nature of the role-play to remain dubious at best.)

Lost

Silver wasn't a particularity nice guy before the infection broke out, even if he was a Catholic priest. But at least he was trying. Now that five years have gone by, and supplies are growing scarce, he's more ruthless than ever. When <YC> accidentally gets his dog killed whilst out hunting for food, he swears to come after her. Up against such impossible odds, what can <YC> do but submit to a man who not only hates her, but seems to have lost every essence of his humanity?

Plot-Specific Cravings: Dub-con/Non-con. Name-calling. Dirty Talk. Humiliation/Embarrassment. Rough sex. Restraints. (In terms of abuse, this is likely my worst pairing; Silver, unlike my other characters, is lost. I won't say he won't switch. But please don't expect a Happy Ending. She may have to hate to kill him before the end.)

The Swing of a Pendant

She
trusts her Therapist with everything. Her past trauma. Her desires and cravings. Even her deepest secrets. But what she doesn't realise is how he's harboured a secret attraction to her over the years. When she comes in asking for hypnotherapy, he's placed in a position where it would be easy to take advantage of her. And over the course of their sessions, they create a dynamic that happens not only outside of her awareness, but only within the confinements of his small office.

(Plot-Specific Cravings: Hypnotism. Abuse of trust. Total Control. Forced clothes-wearing. Dirty talking. Objectification. Cuckolding. Abuse of power. <YC> eventually becoming aware of what he's doing via clues left after their sessions, yet continuing to attend their sessions regardless due to her failing marriage and her attraction to him.)

A Patient Man's Shadow Only Grows Longer (As The Days Go By)

Renault is an honourable Knight who is ambushed by an Elven Huntress in the middle of Ashenvale Forest. He escapes, but the rest of his friends are strewn with arrows and killed. Vowing to seek vengeance on <YC>, the huntress becomes the hunted. And over time, starts to gain a begrudging respect for Renault due to the thrill of the chase, and her hatred for him becomes too nuanced for even her to understand. After days of long exposure and close calls, Renault finally corners her and manages to wrestle her into submission; where he finds himself drawn to her in the most primal of ways. And her, torn between her hatred for humans and her feelings towards this man, has to face her conflicted emotions head on.

(Plot-Specific Cravings: Role-reversal. Switching. Restraints. Enslavement. Leash/Collars.)

Alternate Plot. Same Vibe:

Renault is a brutal Commissar. A man who forces other, weaker foot-soldiers to charge over the battlements to their death. When he spots a (Footsoldier, Priestess, or Sorceress) mounting the enemy line; he takes an immediate liking to her and decides to take her for his own.... in the very midst of the battle itself. But she's unrelenting and fights back each and every time. Over the course of several battles, she finds herself thinking of the man who keeps attempting to lay his hands on her. And like anything else born of a fascination with the baser things in life, finds herself obsessed with the idea of him breaking down her defences just enough to have his way with her....

Plots Based on Pictures

Saying what I can't better than I ever could. I love these, so let me know if they trigger any ideas!

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.

Things I love: gruff mercenaries, barbarians, gladiators, scandals, orcs, angels and demons, knights and their fair ladies, vampires, anything old-Gothick, descents into corruption, coming of age romances with experienced older men, voyeurism that ends up in one side to confessing to the other, games, willowy starlets, men who find their hearts in the chest of another.

More to come....

By the way, I'm well-aware that some of these plots/pairings are in need a feminine touch. Feel free to sprinkle your own ideas and thoughts on top however suits you. I'd really appreciate it! Likewise, pictures included of women are never meant as face-claims for your character; they're there as inspiration only!

Fandoms: (I use this word liberally. I'm not a stickler for authentic characters. Let's just play to have fun, alright?)
  • Khal Drogo x Daenerys. (Non-con to Dub-con to Full-Con.)
  • OC/Sandor/Baelish/Canon x Sansa. (Non-con/Dub-con.)
I'm also open to being contacted about plots you might have. (OCs and Fandoms!)

I will not:
  • Write using any characters under the age of 18 (with the exception of France in Summer). Age-play is fine, but the characters taking part in it must be eighteen.
  • Do necrophilia or beastiality.
  • Power play. Role-play is built on trust. I won't force your character to do anything.
If you're interested, please introduce yourself via my inbox. If you're shy, please leave a comment or a like, or follow my page and I'll get back to you.

Thank you.

Last edited:
He added pairings. Let's see if they're any good.

Last edited:
I have spots for 3 more partners. Are my plots intimidating, or am I just crap at formatting? Let me know. 👀

Possible slot open for someone with somethin' good, lurkers give us a bell.

Back
Top Bottom