Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here's an idea. ((D&D Idea))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawless

The Divine
What about a 3.5 D&D campaign with rape/molest/etc elements?

I have two people willing to do that... me and Nyoko. Anyone else?

I'm gonna have multiple groups. If I get character sheets before tomorrow I can make up a second group real quick and have them be at the same pace as the other campaign.

There will ALWAYS be room for people who want to play, even if I have 8 groups running, but no matter how late you start, you start at level 1, no freebie levels. xP

If it's conversation you can go ahead, however when we get into fight scenes then it will have to be turn-based like the actual game. Monologuing isn't the same, though. ^_~

Oh, that makes sense, I was worried I'd have to wait for others to post and if someone isn't involved in a conversation they'd have to make a filler post or something else.

If no one is interested, then I could always make another character. Though it seems that a couple of people in our group is missing, so maybe you could move one of them over.

Sounds like a good idea.. if Romantic Dream doesn't respond by tomorrow night, then she's kicked and I can bump one up. We can have their charries have a mud wrestling match to see who gets in! >3

Well we haven't done any fighting and there's tons of ways to introduce characters. Such as we get lost in the woods suddenly someone helps us [i.e.] Nyoko

Are both groups going to be in the same universe?

For some reason I read that last question as

"Are both groups going to be in the same underwear?"

Whats wrong with me? XD

Chiechan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom