Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Those Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days Of Summer (Ava+CP)

"Dinner? Yeah, dinner sounds good." She said as she took another sip. The hot cup of cocoa, and the blanket were starting to warm her up a little bit. "Sure, that sounds awesome." She said as she stood, putting on her slippers and grabbing the bottle Gabby was referring to. Setting it down on the table, Wendy disappeared Into the back, only to come back out with a bottle of whiskey and a ziploc bag of pre-rolled joints. "It tastes pretty good with whiskey as well." She said as she finished up her cup. Making herself another cup, Wendy finally made her way back and settled in.

Grabbing a joint from the bag, Wendy lit it, taking a big drag and letting out a few coughs. Handing the joint over to Gabby, she wiped a tear from her eyes. "Be careful. That stuff is super strong. It's like, make you special ed strong." Wendy warned. "My brother is a chemist and that is a brand new strain hes been working on." She said, taking the joint back from Gabby before taking another drav and offering it to her. The commercial break ended, and some romcom began to play on the channel they were on. "Oh! I love this movie." Wendy said as she poured some Kahlua into her cup.

The alcohol and the weed were starting to take hold of her petite, athletic frame. Soon enough, her cocoa was gone, and her vision was a little blurred. Turning towards Gabby, her face a little flushed, she stared at her roommate for a second. "Hey, Gabs?" She asked slowly. "Could I ask you a big favor?" She didn't wait for an answer. "Could we cuddle? I always used to cuddle with my boyfriend at home when we smoked, and I kind of miss that." She said feeling kind of embarrassed. "I also prefer little spoon." She added slowly. "Its cool if you arebt comfortable with it though." She said, realizing this was the first time either of them mentioned anything about any kind of relationship.

Gabby watched as her roomie walked off to make a new cup of hot cocoa while she enjoyed her steamy hot cup between both hands. As Wendy got comfortable on the sofa again Gabs put her cup aside and could tell by the smell of the joint alone that it was something way different than what Benji used to get from his brother. After her first puff, there was an easily explained, "holy shit" and a smile that came out of nowhere on her lips as she tried not to cough. After Wendy added Khalua to her hot chocolate, she was passed the jay and nearly scared the shit out of Gabby with the sudden outburst of what had popped up on the tv. After the initial shock, Gabby laughed lightly and got comfortable on the sofa.

Gabby was becoming a victim of the weed and alcohol herself as the girl had practically become one with the sofa with how dug in she was. Gabby's head had been resting on the arm of the sofa when she looked over at the sound of her name at Wendy without a word. That look went from curious to 'wtf did she just say' to eh with a lax smile. "You have a boyfriend at home?" That was all she asked before lifting up her blanket with that same lax smile. "Come on."

Maybe it was the weed, but she was not really thinking much and waited for her cute-looking roomie to join her under the blanket before resting her head on one of the sofa pillows with her back resting against the back of the sofa spooning her roomie. Anyone walking in would assume that they were a chill lesbian couple. Spiked hot cocoa, weed, and a romcom. Talk about a chill moment. The jay was passed and this was a very funny and cute movie so laughter was a side effect. Both mugs were drained and the sofa had them in its clutches. Why would she wear her tit prison, while within the walls of her home? So naturally, they were pressed into her roomie's back and her arm had to find a comfortable spot and Wendy did want to cuddle to it was draped over Wendy and relaxed there. "I don't care what anyone says, she is a sexy actor and I swear time does not acknowledge her. How old is she? Like 46 I think?!" The envy and admiration were clear in her voice as she admired the seasoned actor.

An elated Wendy climbed right in and snuggled right up against her roommate. She never did answer the boyfriend question. Truth was, she did have a boyfriend a long while ago. She had thought he was the one, but when it turned out he was cheating on her, it never felt the same. Wendy had trust issues with people after that, and those trust issues largely prevented her from seeing anyone else. She missed the closeness and did feel lonely from time to time. She often tried to find solace in sleeping with random people, but the sex never filled either of the voids she was looking to fill.

Deep in the clutches of the weed, the booze, the sofa, and Gabby, Wendy settled in for the long haul. The two girl laughed and had a great time. Wendy was so comfortable, and Gabby had given her something she had needed desperately for a long while. "She's sexy." Wendy said, her brain, not quite working as well as it should be. "Her resume isn't great though. Maybe she needs a new agent." The thought made Wendy burst into a fit of giggles. She was clearly pretty fucked up from fun the two girls were having. Turning around on the couch, Wendy faced Gabby. "Maybe we should order delivery?" She asked her, grabbing her phone from the side table.

Extending her arms and holding her phone behind and above Gabby's head, she scrolled through the restaurants. "What sounds good?" She asked, not minding this new yet awkward position. Wendy found it quite nice being able to actually unwind a little bit with a friend.

Both girls were delightfully messed up, but in the comfort and privacy of their own place, her walls were at their all-time lowest since she moved into her dorm. Sure, she thought of Benji far more than she had cared to admit. Gabby was a very determined and hard-working girl, but she was a hypocrite among hypocrites. Moving on was the last thing she wanted to do. When they were friends, things were so nice. When they fucked, emotions were all over the place. Passing a joint while the both of them were naked and she sat in his lap was a memory that made her smile. On the other hand, the bathroom sex they had after Benji was basically insulted should have been a red flag. Sure rough sex was clearly something that she could get into, but being a proverbial punching bag for his anger was something she should have thought about.

Supporting Benji was one thing, but putting herself in positions like that was not one of her brightest moments. As good as she'd been so far, it was only a matter of time before she slipped up and peered into the rabbit hole that was the emotional moment with Benji. "A new agent?" That made her laugh. Well... that the weed and the spiked cocoa. Gabby looked Wendy in the eyes as she turned because she truly had no other place to look with the girl being so close. At the mention of ordering food the girl's eyes went wide and the answer was more than apparent in the smile on her face.

"Yeah I am too comfortable to drive somewhere to get food now, so that is a great idea," Gabby laughed as Wendy made it her mission to order food where they lay. "Would it be too cliche of me to bring up tacos?" Maybe that was the weed talking. "Or a classic pizza? I'm an avid fan of pepperoni with the cheese stuffed crust and if they have garlic butter I need that too." The laughter was nonstop and it was clear that Gabs was not bothered by the new position. "How are you not burning up in the joggers and that sweatshirt while under this blanket." Gabby got the blanket because it was a tad cool inside while it was freezing outside but her gym shorts and the loose university t-shirt were her outfits of choice for the day with her fuzzy slippers on the floor by the sofa and no bra on.

"Hmm" Wendy said mulling over the options presented by Gabby. "How about a taco pizza!" She said with an overly excited smile. In her mind, it was the best of both worlds, even if the taco pizza wasn't at all a perfect combination of the two. Placing the order, she set her back down on the side table. She thought about Gabby's question for a moment. Wendy was a little on the petite side, which inevitable meant she got cold very easily. Between her roommate and the blanket, she figured she might be okay. Still, the joggers and the sweatshirt were awfully comfortable. "I tend to run a bit cold but now that you mention it, it is quite warm underhere."

Reaching down, she pulled her joggers off before casting them aside on the ground next to the couch. Next to go was her sweatshirt, leaving her in just a pair of pink cotton panties and a matching tank top. Wendy was certainly a girly girl at heart and loved the color pink. It would make getting up and moving much more difficult as she would have to subject herself to the cold air of the dorm room but surprisingly enough it didn't affect her much in the moment. Her bare legs rested against Gabby's as she glanced at her phone again. "Taco pizza will be here in 30 minutes." She said before turning back around on the couch. Picking up the remote, she flipped through channels. When she wasn't able to find anything, she let out a sigh.

For the third time, the small girl turned back around to face her roommate. She had always been a little bit of a squirmer. "Nothing on television." She said with a frown. She realized she hadn't spoken much to her roommate about her life away from college. Wendy knew all about Gabby's life in the dorm and in the university. "Did you have a boyfriend back at home?" Wendy asked out of the blue

The idea of taco pizza did cause Gabriella to laugh, but there was merit in the idea, or so her current mind thought. "I've never had a taco pizza before, so this should be fun." Now having been led to believe that her roomie had a boyfriend, it was far from her mind that anything remotely lewd would happen at all. When Wendy took off her joggers and sweat shirt, the girl thought nothing of it. After changing in the locker room for her physical class that she took for easy credit, she'd seen plenty of nude acquaintances to be casual around scantly clad woman. After being updated about the time that the pizza works arrive, the big spoon couldn't help but groan. "This is going to be the longest 30 minutes of my life." Feeling soft smooth legs against her own was an interesting sensation that seemed to take her mind of her annoying hunger.

It was adorable to see Wendy pouting because there was nothing to watch on TV. Gabby didn't say anything as she was thinking of a way to kill time until the food arrived. Wendy's next question arose and that was when Gabby truly was conflicted as to what to say. With a soft sigh she reached for her phone and unlocked it to pull up her photo gallery with it in full view of Wendy. A quick flick of a thumb and the screen scrolled like the wheel if fortune until she stopped it and clocked on a picture of her and Benji when they were young young. It was a picture of a picture from when they were in elementary school. In silence she clocked on another picture of middle school. The two of them looking quite disheveled first thing in the morning. Another was after they got together. These were all cute. "We used to be together right before I left for college. He's in a band and the trust just wasn't there. There was no faith that I could remain faithful while away from him so..."

There was a lump in her throat and tears did threaten to well up, but we're blibked back. "We were a hot mess, the two of us," there was not an ounce of anger in her tone but there was a trace of sadness there. Maybe this would explain why she was not one for going out with the others and preferred to stay home.

The amber haired girl could see that this was a touchy subject for her roommate. She listened, as a good friend would, and smiled at the pictures Gabby was showing her on her phone. The pictures were all adorable of her and this guy, and there was a nagging thought at the back of her mind. She had seen this guy before. "Oh Gabs." Wendy said, awkwardly wrapping her arms around her friend and pulling her into a tight hug. "He doesn't deserve you." Wendy whispered as she held her roommate tight. She hadn't meant to bring up such feelings in her friend, but there was no way of her knowing. Wendy let Gabby have her moment, wanting to be there for her friend.

Releasing the hug, she sat up on the couch. The blast of cold air nearly instantly making her nipples harden against the thin fabric of her tank top revealing that she also wasn't wearing a bra. Reaching for the bag of joints on the table, she grabbed one. "Let's smoke until you forget about that asshole." Wendy said lighting up the joint between her lips and taking a large puff before passing it Gabby. As Gabby was taking her hit, Wendy shook her head. The joint went by fairly quickly, and before they knew it, the food had arrived. The pizza guy got quite the sight when Wendy answered the door in what she was wearing. Giving him a little tip and a thanks, she returned inside with the pizza. Setting it on the table, Wendy returned to the couch.

"I'm sorry I brought it up." She said with a shake of her head. She couldn't help herself, feeling bad about the whole situation. Pulling Gabby into another hug. "Maybe we should find something else to do to occupy our brains?" Wendy said, finally releasing her roommate. "We shouldn't waste this high right?" She said, not bothering to mention how many joints she actually had.

Gabriella was surprised when she felt her roomie wrap her in a hug. It was almost comically tight, but the gesture did bring a light smile to her face. "I miss him, but you're right. Let's think about something else." It was such an easy thing to do and no questions or doubts near her mind. This was truly living in the moment. When the knock sounded on the door there was a untied cheer before Wendy gave the pizza guy quite the visual tip and brought the pizza over to the table. "Don't worry about it. It did me a little good to not keep it bottled up to myself this whole time. " The pizza was revealed and visibly the girl gawked. "Wow, a literal taco pizza." The high was far from wasted and she had never marveled at a pizza of any kind like this before.

The girl appeared almost too scared to touch the pizza, before her munchies made a cruel reminder and her stomach roared like a very vocal lion. One bite was taken and you'd think that it was god's gift to man with the way she savored that first bite. "Oh my goodness this is delicious. I need something other than hot chocolate to go with this. Do you want anything?" The slice of pizza was set back in the box and fuzzy slippers that resembled black bear paws were slipped on and the blanket slid from her body onto the sofa. Her nipples were taut from the cold. "You want a soda? Water?" Gabby walked over to the fridge and pulled a can of Dr. Pepper from a drawer and brought back whatever Wendy wanted.

"Back under the blanet she sat and continued with her slice of pizza and used the remote to go through channels to put something a little more interesting on. "My compliments to your brother, Wendy, this weed is grade A for sure. What are you into? Games? Teams? Makeup? Fill me in and I can fil you in a bit more on me."

The box was regular and simple enough. The pizza place's name printed along the top. When it was opened however, the heavens seemed to open up and an angelic chorus began to chortle. Inside the box was a regular circle shaped pizza, but it was piled high with whatever topping went on a taco. There was ground beef, onion, tomatoes, lettuce, beans, rice, salsa, a dallop of sour cream every now and then, guacamole, and of course mounds of ooey, gooey cheese. Sprinkled ontop of it all, were crushed up Doritos.

Asking for a sparkling water, Wendy was almost unsure she should have ordered a larger. There was so much food and they were so small. After a couple of slices, Wendy tapped out. Her small body had taken what it could handle and nothing more. She was in a state of bliss. She was full from the pizza, very stoned, and a little bit drunk from earlier. Scooting back on the couch, she cozied up next to Gabby once more underneath the blanket. When Gsbby was done eating, she beckoned her to lay with her in order to digest their food in the warming, basking glow of their television screen.

The two talked for a little bit longer. It was getting a little late but Wendy certainly didnt want to move. It was vacation after all. Who said they couldnt just lounge around the dorm room for awhile? Grabbing the remote, Wendy turned off the television, just laying against Gabby. She could hear someone's heartbeat, she couldnt exactly tell who's. She could hear soft breathing in the room, and while she couldnt see, the combination of the drugs and the darkness meant her other senses seemed to heighten, if only for a moment. Wendy waited, looking around for a moment. Had Gabby fallen asleep?

Gabriella had fun with Wendy and felt a bit of a hefty weight on her shoulders ease up ever so slightly. Maybe it was that amazing weed and the taco pizza that did her in, coupled with the fun company but the girl lost her battle and dozed off at some point. The sofa and the soft body that provided warmth kept her happily asleep. If Wendy wanted to be the little spoon then the little spoon she would be as Gabriella was lax with an arm around her roommate and cuddling her. At the slight movement Wendy, Gaby made it her mission to be the cuddle bug that she once was when she slept with Benji.

Her phone vibrated and the face lit up with the word 'Mom' and a picture of Ms. B and Gabby taking a selfie together when she was younger. Ms. B was probably just calling to tell her daughter good night. Ironically enough when Gabby had called her mother yesterday, Ms. B was out at the occasion with her sister and was way too hammered to answer the phone. Gabby called her uncle and got the update from him and it made her happy to know that her mom was not lonely and still having fun with her only child no longer with her.

"Benji...." the name was softly whispered in her sleep, but clear as day in the silence. Obviously, the girl was not over him. With the cat out of the bag, it would be easy enough to know where her mind would occasionally drift and provided insight as to why she was so much of an introvert. Of course, it would make someone ponder what had happened? Did he beat her? Did she cheat on him? Sure, trust issues were mentioned, but... being in college for several months should have provided ample opportunities for one to drink and fuck your way out of the mindset of an old fling.

The girl was more than comfortable cuddled up against her roommate, and dozed quickly to sleep from the perfect storm combination that took hold of her. She had heard her roommate mutter the name of her ex before falling asleep. At some point that night, Wendy had turned around, her own arm snaking over Gabby's midsection. She was a little smaller, but the two were a near perfect fit on the couch. Pressing her body against Gabby's, she nuzzled her face into the crook of her roommate's neck, holding her roommate tightly. It was so cozy underneath the blanket, and Wendy's breathing could have been misconstrued as content humming.

The next morning, a bright white light flooded through their window. They hadnt bothered to draw the blinds that last night, and Wendy stirred a little bit, seeking any kind of relief from the morning light. Her limbs tangled with Gabby's, her body pressed against her roommate's as though it were trying to hide from something. Soft breaths fell on Gabby's neck as Wendy found a way to sleep.

Lightly as she tried to move a stray hair out of her face, her pink lips brushed against her roommates neck. She let out a whine when the hair wouldnt seem to move. Between the weed and the alcohol, Wendy couldnt exactly remember what had happened last night. Did they fuck? Either way, she was more than content to spend her morning like this.

Gabby was exhausted and she had no idea why? The combination of stress, remedied by the weed, food, and good company? It was a good thing that she could not overly think these things while she was cozy and knocked out with her roomie. The cuddling was instinctive and welcomed. There seemed to be quite a bit of movement between the two as they slept. When she would begrudgingly awaken thanks to the blatant disrespect of the sun rising, the little spoon was in a completely different direction. The skin of her neck tingled as lips lightly brushed her flesh. As the image settled in her mind and she came too when it came to where she was, who she was with, and what she could remember they did last night, she couldn't help but smile lightly and nearly laugh while wishing she could fall back asleep.

"Wendy...." she whispered, not intending to startle her out of her sleep. "I thought you were supposed to be the little spoon? Honestly woman...." The faint bouquet of their antics from last night lingered in the air and the remainder of their pizza from last night still sat on the coffee table from where they had left it. Her phone sat on the sofa side table with fifteen percent let of her battery and a handful of notifications for various apps. "We should do that more often..." Gabby uttered whether or not Wendy was awake as she closed her eyes in a feeble attempt to go back to sleep and ignore the new day ahead.

Her roommates words shook her from her slumber, and her eyes blinked away fog from their partakingils the previous day. She was cozied up to her roommate, her bare legs resting against Gabby's. Eventually, she turned over and glanced outside. Was it just her, or did the sun seem brighter than usual? Adjusting a little, Wendy realized it had snowed the previous night and by the looks of it, it had snowed quite a bit. They werent snowed in, but it was enough for her to know she wasnt going anywhere that day.

Reaching for her sweats, she pulled them on, sliding her feet inside her slippers as she reached for a joint. "Fuck the snow." She grumbled to herself. Wendy was a California girl born and bred. She loved to surf, and hated anything that was too icy. Of course she'd go snowboarding if someone else was willing to drive but barring that, she didnt want to deal with it. Lighting the joint, she sat back against the couch. The smell of the old taco pizza and the alcohol from last night causing her stomach to tumble. Handing the joint in Gabby's direction, she changed the channel idly.

Gabby was a great cuddle, that much was true. Taking another drag of the joint, Wendy coughed a little bit before offering what was left to Gabby one more time. Cuddling back up against Gabby, her hands found comfortable spots securely around her roommate, clinging to her for dear life as she kicked off her slippers. She was wearing socks, but as far as she was concerned, the day was gone. Snow stopped everything for Wendy.

She faced Gabby as she cuddled, her head finding its place in the crook of her roommates neck. Her toes tingled from the weed. Brushing her lips against her roommates neck lightly. She was feeling quite affectionate that morning. Soon enough, brushing turned to light kissing, and kissing turned to gentle sucks. Her hand roamed over Gabby's body over her clothes.

Watching Wendy as she joined her in the world of the conscious, the woman nearly made her laugh when her roomie openly voice her dislike for the snow. The sofa was too damn comfy to leave and it was tantalizingly warm, so when the joint was handed to her, she took a drag and handed it back to Wendy. Nothing seemed appealing on the tv and seemed to reflect the mood of having to wake up and do anything remotely productive. It was nice to see that the feeling was, at least, mutual between the two of them.

The last bit of the joint was handed to her and Wendy seemed to be on a mission to continue where she had left off from moments ago and Gabby was far from disagreeing. With the last drag out of the way, Gabby took it upon herself to get comfortable as well. Sure, it was weird, at first, when Wendy asked to spoon with her but with the lazy atmosphere going on she was not questioning it at all. Eyes closed as Wendy got comfortable and the heat from her body was relished. The girl's mind was on clouds and the caress of lips upon the delectable curve of her next did cause a ghost of s shiver to course through her body.

There was a very good feeling going on and a hum of approval exited on its own accord due to the ministrations of her roommate. "Mmmm..." eyes were laden, whether due to the weed to the attention, she wasn't sure. Her tone of voice was as related as ever, "Wendy, do I remind you of your boyfriend?" Wendy had kept the information about the boyfriend actually being her ex, so Gabby was a little on the nice side, by making sure that Wendy wasn't doing something that she might regret. Then again... this did bring up memories about the party with Benji's brother and how that seemed the foundation for when Benji no longer trusted her. Fuck it.

Benji was clearly done with her and fucking everything with a pulse and here she was, several months in, and the last person she had fucked was him. If Wendy was down, then why not?

"Not at all."

Her words had lazily dripped out of her mouth as the feeling of bliss seemed to take ovee her body. With her eyes pressed close, she could feel every little sensation the weed was presenting, as well as the touch and contact that she was leeching from Gabby. The bright orange glow from the sun through her eyelids, was causing Wendy more than a little distress. Her eyes flicked open in annoyance, and she silently pouted before she turned to look angrily at the window. Grabbing Gabby's hand and intertwining their fingers, she shook her head.

"It's too fucking bright out here, and it fucking stinks." Frustration hung in her voice as she looked at the discarded pizza box. With that, she pulled on Gabby's arm before she stood up, beckoning her roommate to follow her. Never once did her hand leave her roommates. Shuffling her feet towards the back of the apartment, Wendy sought shelter in the first room she could find. The room in question just happened to be Gabby's. Pushing the door open before closing it behind them, Gabby was delightfully pleased. The room was much darker than out in their living area. The next building over providing much needed shade and refuge from the sun's oppressive glares.

Reaching the bed, Wendy climbed underneath the covers before cuddling right back up against her roommate. Finally, her hand left Gabby's but not before she planted her roommate's hand on her ass. Her eyes pressed closed for a few moments before she opened them and stared at Gabby's silouette.

"Tell me about Benji." She said finally.

Gabby wore a lax smile with her eyes closed when she felt Wendy lace her fingers with hers. Hearing the girl complain summoned a little laugh from her fellow college student. She managed to see the girl's face looking at the light. "If looks could kill," Gabby jested before she was escorted, hand in hand, to her own room where the darkness greeted them. The coolness of the room insisted they make friends with the blankets on her bed, so she was not far behind Wendy in getting under the blankets. She smiled to herself when Wendy decided that the best place for one of her hands was on a very lonely ass cheek. It would have been odd of her to not take advantage and give it a welcoming squeeze.

Eyes closed as the other senses were heightened. From the sound of Wendy's breathing to the lush feeling of her ass that begged to be caressed, which she did. The silence was broken with a question she had not expected from her roomie. The question was followed up with a moment of silence. "Where do I begin?" She openly pondered with a light sigh. "He is part of a band. He's great at the guitar and like the foolish young people were, we didn't get together until we graduated. I had college and he had big aspirations to have a successful band. Needless to say, we both succeeded."

Gabriella curled up closer to Wendy as she took a moment to mull over the good memories rather than the bad. There was one party where... I got too comfortable with a girl and I think that is where his trust in me waned." She had thought of this over and over again and it was a conclusion she had settled on. Benji didn't confide in many people. He wasn't even that good with his own parents." The guy was closer to her own mother than he was to his own.

"His first big concert that I went to was amazing and I couldn't have been happier. He was going on tour and opening for Genocide Pact and they had to leave that night. It was sudden. It was scary and then ... he snapped. I knew he did not believe in me. He did not trust that I wouldn't be faithful to him." The irony of the current situation did cause her to smirk. "To my defense, I haven't spent nearly as much time with anyone as I have with you since yesterday." A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she spoke the final piece of her story. "His band is Whiskey Foxtrot. They've been in the news quite a bit lately, and it hasn't been good." It was almost hard to avoid the news with social media being on every outlet.

"Benji really knew how to fuck a woman, both figuratively and literally. I mean, he could blow your back out and..." the girl groaned. The sex was hands down amazing. "That's probably more than you wanted to hear. What about you and your boyfriend, hm?"

As Wendy listened to her roommate recall some of her finer memories with her boyfriend and some of the more painful things, she instinctively squeezed her friend. Based on how Gabby was speaking, she could tell that she had really loved this guy and the fact that he was the one who didn't trust her couldn't have felt the best. There was nothing weird about this, they were just two friends cuddling under some blankets to stave off the biting cold from outside. She seemed to know him better than anyone and Wendy could sense Gabby's pain.

When the attention turned on her, she shook her head. "I never had anything like that." Wendy said truthfully as she thought about her old boyfriend back home. "Ryan. Well, he was kind of a piece of shit." She said trying to recall some of the better memories she had had with him. "He was abusive. Only into me for my body." She said, tears forming at the corners of her eyes. "He dealt, but because I was on the cheer team and he was the school's best football player in however many years, I was an easy target." She said, recalling some of the memories she had had with him. She remembered how he had taken her in the locker room after their first big game together. She remembered how he sold drugs to older kids, and likely got ripped off on almost every transaction. She remembered how he always seemed to want sex from her, and how much the other girls on the cheer team hated him. How could she forget the night she had walked in on him fucking her best friend.

Forcefully she pushed the thoughts out of her head. Her body instinctively clinging to Gabby as she realized she had stopped speaking, and the air was filled with noises of her soft sniffling. She hated him, and based on the memories he had given her, she hated her hometown as well. It was why she had opted to stay for the break. Burying her head into Gabby's neck, it took Wendy a few moments to gather herself once more.

"I.." Her voice broke for just a moment before she tried again. "I hate that fucker." She said, her voice finding a new found anger. "He didn't deserve me, and I gave him everything." She said defiantly before she shook her head again. "I'm sorry, I should have never asked." She wasn't sure what she was expecting. They both clearly had had bad moments, and the fact that she had forced herself to remember them made her angry.

"Wait, did you say Genoside Pact?" Wendy asked remembering what she had seen on television. "I think they are coming here next week! They are going to play at the Reeves Gymnasium!" Wendy said as she glanced towards Gabby. "Do you think Benji will be there?"

Gabs was a bit surprised to hear that Wendy's ex was a straight-up asshole. Even if it was dark, her eyes had adjusted quite a bit and the sound of her roomie's tone of voice told her how Wendy truly felt about the shitty situation. She hugged her friend like the big spoon she was asked to be before. "Fuck him. At least you know your worth and it was far more than he deserved and you have nothing to apologize for." The girl's tone of voice was rather hushed as she couldn't even imagine what it would have been like to get used and abused. This left Gabby wondering if she had kept it up with Benji, if she might have earned the same fate.

That thought was shaken as Wendy asked a question that took a minute to comprehend. "Are they?" It was hard to tell how she felt about the knowledge brought to her attention. "He most likely will. "Are you a fan of Genocide Pact? I am pretty sure even if I went he wouldn't see me in such a dense crowd, but I did like their music." Since starting college she had never really gone out like that. Hanging out with Wendy has been the most she has socialized in a very long time.

"Do you think I should go?" Genuinely seeking out a second opinion. "I wanna go see him, Wendy, I just don't know if it is in my best interest, but I really wanna go. Is that sad?" This was something that she never thought that she would et to speak to anyone else about. "Shit I could use a drink or another joint after this conversation." Half joking with a sigh as she enjoyed the warmth of both the blanket and her roomie's body.

The roommate listened as her friend mulled over the news she had provided, and it was honesty tough to tell exactly what the big spoon was thinking. When she asked, Wendy thought about it for a moment before Gabby mentioned some weed. "One sec." She said, crawling over her roommate before opening the door and disappearing into the hallway. She was gone for all of a minute before she returned. Closing the door behind her, she climbed back into the lush bed in the dark room. Producing a very cute pipe and a baggy of marijuana, she handed both to Gabby. "I don't know Gab." She said, realizing she wasn't offering much help. "I mean, I guess it depends on how much you like Genocide Pact." She said as she waited patiently for Gabby to pack the bowl and take green. When Gabby took too long, Wendy grabbed the bowl from her.

Sitting on the bed, the bag of pot between her legs, Wendy tore off tiny pieces of a few nugs before stuffing them into the bowl. "You gotta weigh the pros and cons. What if he sees you?" She asked before setting the pipe down for a brief moment and zipping the bag up. Searching her pockets for a lighter, Wendy produced one from her pocket. Taking a hit, Wendy gave both to Gabby as she continued to think. "It doesn't sound like you are quite over Benji yet." Wendy mused openly. "If that is true, maybe you will do something you regret." She said, pulling out her phone. Fast fingers worked on the screen before she turned the phone around to show her friend. "Looks like tickets are only 35 dollars. Pretty affordable." She added.

Taking the pipe back, she looked at Gabby. "Are you really over him?" That was the million dollar question

Gabby had an idea as to what Wendy was up to when she left the room and it made her smile. Gabby was a little torn with her thought, so she barely noticed when her roomie to that ridiculously cute pipe, packed it and started it up. "Pros and cons?" That was easier said than done. The pipe was passed as Wendy continued on to voice her opinion. "You are right. I'm not entirely sure if I'm really over him, and what if he does see me?" The girl took another hit before passing it on and mulling over what the results could pan out to be. "He could potentially not see me, ignore me.... I highly think that he will seek me out. He hasn't texted me or even called. I think the odds are in my favor that he won't even see me in the vast amount of people there." A thought passed her mind and actually caused her to laugh. "I used to wish that I could see him just to slap him clear across the face as he did to me the last night we were together. I'll even spare him the second slap that he gave me."

Gabriella went through all stages of grief when it came to their relationship. The first two months were spent believing that it was all her fault. "I even pictured adding myself to his bandmate, Maurice's Instagram page of women he's slept with." That idea earned another laugh from her but it ended with a sigh and another exhale. "But I know that I could never do that to him. Probably pathetic on my part." The price of the ticket was quite a surprise since she expected it to be more expensive than that.

"I'll pay for two tickets if you'll go with me. We can call it a girl's night out. What do you say?" It would be nice to actually go out again and spend time with someone else. "It's been a hot minute since I hung out with anyone and Wendy... I fuck with you. You have the certified roomie award and I humbly present it." Jokingly handing over the pipe after another hit. The girl laughed lightly. The girl's phone was snatched off of her side table and the ticket website was pulled up and two were purchased with ease. "They're only here this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I got us tickets for Saturday night." Her cell was tossed back onto the side table and she laid back down on the bed with a sigh. "Wendy I have no motivation to do anything today.." The girl rolled onto her side and watched her roomy with a lax smile with their eyes having adjusted to the dark. Her head rested in the palm of her hand and was supported by her elbow being dug into her pillow. "What do you wanna do today?"

Last edited:
The college roommate mulled the options in her head, though her suspicions ultimately came true when Gabby purchased two tickets. She wondered if she should have even bothered bringing up the concert and she supposed she should have asked herself if she had really wanted to go. Still, she thought it might be a good way for Gabby to get over him, since she clearly wasn't already, and maybe she could offer some much needed emotional support. She wasn't sure what kind of guy Benji was, but from the sounds of how Gabby talked about him and how she seemed to think fondly of him even after what he had done to her said a lot about their old relationship. Maybe he was just that good in bed, but Wendy sensed a different kind of bond that Gabby reminiced on.

"I guess it's settled then." She said, putting her pipe on the night stand before finding her way back towards Gabby, her arms wrapping around her roommate. She was clingy, this much much she knew, but Gabby didn't quite seem to mind. She wanted to do more with Gabby, finding herself more than just attracted to her roommate, but at the same time she didn't want to compete with thoughts of Benji. Perhaps seeing him live would help Gabby get over him? She doubted it, but it was worth a shot. They still had a few days before the concert and Wendy hoped that this damned snow would go away. Shaking her head, Wendy pondered making a move on Gabby but ultimately her shyness got the best of her.

"Let's just chill." She said, a little sadness hanging in her voice. Laying her head onto the pillow, she stared up at Gabby's face for a brief moment. Her own brain swimming with ideas and with thoughts of Gabby. Her heart pounded thinking about her roommate, but she wasn't into any kind of competition. It was one she knew she would lose.

---

The sound of loud moaning filled the bus. By now, his band mates were used to it. Maurice had already added the picture of this one to the Instagram and got the hell out of there. The moans grew louder and louder before a grand finale, then silence gripped the bus once more. It didn't take long for one Benjamin Watson to emerge from the back. He was still naked, something he often did nowadays, as he fully embraced this tour lifestyle. Sitting down on one of the bus benches with a bit of water. He was unsure why they even wanted to stop at this tiny college town, but then again, he wasn't the one making the decisions. Emerging shortly after him was the nude form of the sorority girl he had easily bedded. Sitting down next to him, she tried to wrap her arms around him before he stopped her. "No thanks." He said, much to the dismay of the blonde. "Get dressed and get out." He said, his voice curt and to the point.

The blonde seemed a little upset, even saying something back to Benji, but he wasn't listening. He never listened, and he didn't care. His eyes didn't even more when she took her walk of shame off the bus. Soon after she left, his bandmates reemerged. They were used to seeing Benji after these sessions by now, and seemed mostly unphased by anything they were seeing. The bus always seemed to be a mess nowadays, and they were just used to it. "This has gotta stop man." Maurice said in his accent before grabbing his own bottle of water from the refridgerator. Denny let out a sigh, he hated seeing his bandmate and friend like this. "You gotta get over her man. She was just some girl you had a short relationship with after high school. I'm worried about you dude." He said, though he knew he was talking to a brick wall. Benji didn't listen to much anymore. Hell, he hardly showed any emotion beyond the need to fuck random girls.

"Whatever dude. Fuck you." He said when he got no response. Looking towards Maurice, Denny exited the bus, pulling out his phone and sending a text to Gabby.

"Don't you go to Camden State? Sorry, I can't remember.
If you do, we are in town. Do you want to meet up?"

He knew it was setting Gabby up for failure, at least a little bit, but his hope was that maybe she could snap Benji out of this self destructive spiral he found himself in.

Gabs was happy when her roomy announced that all was settled. There was a chuckle as she found the girl hugging her yet again. It was something that she was sure the both of them could use and so she wrapped her arms around Wendy as well and got comfortable. There was the thought of what they would do today, but Wendy took the words right out of her mouth. "Sounds like a plan to me. I could chill with you like this all day and don't think I'm joking." The girl rest her eyes shut as her body melded with the soft surface of the bed as well as against her roommate's. It almost reminded her of the days before she and Benji were an item. Just smokin' and chillin' in her room, but Wendy was much softer and the topics of conversation were different, but Gabs was far from complaining. In her opinion, she scored when it came to Wendy.

Gabby was deep into the relaxation and snuggling with the extra person in her bed when she heard her phone vibrate and figured that it might be her mother checking up on her, so she shifted as little as she could to not disturb her roomie. An arm reached out in the general direction of her side table until she felt her phone and snagged it. The look on her face was the very definition of puzzled when she saw who the message came from. 'Denny? 'Yeah... I go to Camden State, what's wrong? Why do you wanna meet up?' Denny was far more tolerable than Maurice. She could tell that Denny was an actual friend to Benji and really loved that band, but it had been ages since he last texted her or spoke to her alone.

Gabby was anything if not smart enough to know that Denny would not just reach out to her for no reason. They were very successful and he wouldn't be the type to hook up with her. If it was Maurice, she could see him wanting to add her to his list of notches in his belt, but not Denny. "Well, shit. This is weird... one of Benji's bad mates texted me. Wants to meet up." From the shaking of her head, she knew that it would have been a bad idea.

'We? As in you, Maurice, and Benji? You know that that would not be a good idea. I've seen how far down the rabbit hole Benji is from the news. I think that the last person he wants to see is me. No?'

The roommate had found quite a comfortable spot. Gabby's bed was much softer than her own, and with the way their limbs were entangled with each other, she wasn't going anywhere. She hardly stirred when Gabby reached for her phone, and didn't even look up as Gabby started to text. With the way her roommate was, she was probably texting her mom or something. In order to free up her hands, Wendy let go of her roommate and settled next to her. Her eyelids were so heavy, they would hardly even open. She was awake, but only just so.

"Tell him to fuck off." Wendy said, deciding she needed more contact and snuggled up to Gabby again. She tried reaching for her phone to put it back on the night stand, but missed and grabbed a large handful of Gabby's breast. Opening her eyes, she sat straight up. She felt a little sad, devastated even that one of Gabby's dickish ex boyfriend's friend would be able to draw her attention so much, but she certainly wasn't going to show Gabby. "I'll let you deal with that." She said, fighting back a sniffle. "I'll just go chill in my room." She said as she shuffled off, not even bothering to grab her pipe.

As soon as Wendy had left, Gabby's phone pinged again.

"I think he needs you Gab." The text said before she received another right behind it. "If you want, you can meet at a public place and we can make sure nothing happens." Then another. "Or, he can come see you where you are most comfortable. I'm worried about him." Denny knew Benji well. Not quite as well as Gabby, granted, but he knew him well enough that Benji was desperately trying to fill the void left behind by Gabby. As much as his friend wouldn't admit it, Gabby had broken his heart. Chances were he was just blowing something small out of proportion but that was par for the course for the guitarist. He always took everything so personal. With one last text, Denny knew he would be stirring the pot, but it was something that needed to be said. "He won't stop talking about you."

Gabby laughed lightly when Wendy firmly insisted to tell Denny to fuck off. "Wendy!" Gabs laughed and sighed as her breast was fondled. "Okay... but don't be surprised if I climb in bed with you. That cuddle session is gonna be addicting and I blame you." When her roomie left the room another message popped up on her phone. The girl nearly laughed her ass off. "Need me?" This had to be a joke. 'I can smell the bullshit a mile away, Denny. He's fucked everything with a pulse and if he's talking about me at all I highly doubt it's anything flattering.' She saw him in the news and the tabloids and a lot of it was not flattering in the slightest. More than a few sources mentioned hardcore drugs and sex and he looked worse for wear, but his music was still great, but she had to figure that his relationship with the guys had to be straining and it was Benji's dream and here she watch as it threatened to nose dive.

'I am worried about Benji too. Every day I am afraid to find out that he's died from an overdose. You gotta remember that I'm the one that lit the fuse... I miss him and I wanna help, but I don't know if I am able to. What if I slap him in the face like he did to me? I haven't slept with anyone, since Benji, I think that it is my own pettiness doing that because he thought I couldn't be trusted in college, Denny. He thought that I would cheat on him and look at him now...' Her eyes reflected the light of the screen as she reread her text before sending it.

'I already have tickets for your show for me and my roommate, but if you wanna meet up sooner and see what it does, then meet me at the Barricade Bar on North Street tonight around 8. Hope you brought your snow boots....'

Gabs groaned in frustration. What the fuck was she doing?!

'Wanna go to the Barricade Bar with me tonight? I could use the support. I know the snow is supposed to lessen a bit, but if my cuddle bug wants to stay inside bundled up like a burrito, I can't blame you. Just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.' This message was sent to Wendy and another sigh escaped her lips. Maybe she shouldn't have brought Wendy into this.

The band mate wasn't exactly lying when he said his friend wouldn't stop talking about Gabby. The only problem was, Gabby had him sniffed out quite easily. Benji was a mess and anything he did say in his incoherent babbling that could have possibly been deciphered as actual English was not flattering to Gabby at all. Even though Denny hadn't necessarily seen Benji in this sort of mental state before, he had heard Benji crying for Gabby at night while he was sleeping. It was almost like a look into his psyche while he was sleeping, and Denny had heard some things that his friend and band mate had said that would make Benji quite upset should Denny repeat it.

Ultimately, Wendy would not answer her back leaving Gabby to go at this one alone. Around eight, Denny and Benji showed up at the small, college bar. The show wasn't due to start until about eleven o clock, giving them enough time to hopefully eat and return to the venue. It was a smallish venue anyway, but it was sold out. Denny scoped the place out before finding Gabby sitting in a booth towards the back of the bar. Leading Benji back towards her, Benji stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her. He kept trying to tell himself that it was just a short fling. They had dated for a summer, had some fun, and then they both moved on with their lives. He had known from the get go that their relationship was doomed to fail, but he couldn't help but feel a tinge of agony deep in his gut for what they had.

It took him a moment, but Denny seemed to finally convince Benji to sit down at the booth acroos from Gabby. Taking his spot on the outside of the booth, Denny ordered an appetizer for the table. Benji staraed down at the table, picking a bit of skin from around his nail. It was a new habit he had picked up when he was nervous and high on something. Stealing a glance at Gabby and meeting eyes with her, he looked away quickly, hoping to hide his bloodshot eyes and emaciated face. An awkward silence enveloped the table.

The waitress showed up with their food and Denny, always the opportunist took the chance to excuse himself from the situation and follow the waitress back to her waitress station, leaving Gabby and Benji alone for the first time in what seemed like forever. Swallowing hard, the smell of the fried bar food mixed with the situation he found himself in made him nauseous. Food was the last thing he was thinking about at the moment. Thoughts of how he had hurt her ran through his mind. Every little thing he had done playing on repeat. Hell, he didn't even have anything to say to her after all this time! They had been inseperable once, but now he found himself unable to even interact with her.

Opening his mouth to speak, his voice got caught in his throat. Why the fuck did he do what he had done to her? Her presence seemed to cut through whatever he had smoked before coming out, and he found himself speechless. Classic Benji.

Back
Top Bottom