Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We're Still Doing The Right Thing [ Zexy x Eric ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He came in her mouth, pulled out, and stuck his cock into her ass.

Her eye widened as she felt his cream invade her mouth, not a drop escaping her lips as she swallowed it. Looking behind her she smiled at him, her hands balled up into tight fists. " Mmmm....You're loving this aren't you?"

He said "Yes! I really do find you sexy. Ever since we first met, I knew we'd truly love each other." He pulled out and asked "After we destroy Team Rocket, would you marry me and start a family of our own?"

She giggled a little bit at the first part of his answer, moaning as he pulled out of her. " Really now? Well thats nice to hear." she reached over to kiss his cheek, leaning back against her hands as she listened to his second statement. " Well, I was expecting the first one quicker then the second one seeing how you keep cumming in me...But yes, I'd be more then happy to accept that offer."

He then told her "I'd like to see you shake your ass for me." He was still hard, and know realized how much he loved her.

She smiled a little bit at his request, getting on her hands and knees and slowly wiggling her ass for him as she crawled around him. " Like this?"

He said "Yes!", and spanked her, then sticking his cock into her ass, fucking her rapidly.

She jumped feeling him smack her ass, her eyes widening as she felt his cock plunge deep into her tight little ass hole, thrusting in and out quickly. " You fuck me so well."

She moaned as she felt him inside of her, shuddering a bit. " Anything else love?"

He then started to make out with her again. He truly loved her, and knew their destiny.

She giggled a bit, slipping her tongue into his mouth before nibbling on his bottom lip. " So when would you like to actually bathe and get clean?"

" In that case I think I'm ok with just laying here. You've come and so have I so I'd call that even." she smiled, separating herself from him before stepping back into the water. " I think I'm going to take the time to actually take a bath now."

She leaned back against him lightly, running water over her body to get herself clean. " Where are we going after this any way? Or at least where are we headed to in the morning."

" Anywhere that helps us get on track I guess. So where ever the next Rocket base might be."

He then said "That would be great. We must destroy Giovanni, and stop Team Rocket once and for all. I was told we were the Chosen Ones to rid the world of those bastards."

" I'm still going to take you're word for it..." She crawled out of the water, lying back on the grass and deciding to let her body dry. Her towel was in her bag and her bag...Well it was now non existent. She really needed to get a new one.

" And by the way," she turned to lay on her side, looking at him with a small smile. " We have to go shopping for me. My bag was kinda at the base and I can't keep wearing that short dress so you don't really have a choice." She reached over, poking his stomach lightly.

He nodded, and said "You know I'll do anything for you, because I love you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom