Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We're Still Doing The Right Thing [ Zexy x Eric ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZexyDei

Melody sighed as she held Light close to her chest, trying to keep the baby Pokemon from shivering to badly. " Shh, shh, its alright. Everything will be ok. Someone will get us soon." Rubbing the little Pokemon's head she rocked him back and forth, trying to calm him down. Why was the little Pokemon so afraid? Simple, a few days ago the two of them had been caught trespassing on a rocket base, though they were unaware of it completely, and were captured by two grunts, taken to a holding cell immediately. Apparently there was a rumor that a ranger was coming to infiltrate the base and they thought that ranger was her. Of course it wasn't, but they still didn't believe her. So now she found herself here trapped inside of a small dimly lit room, her milk chocolate skin covered in nothing but a tiny white dress and her black hair out around her body instead of in its usual pony tail, cold and hungry. She was pretty sure her little Pachirisu felt the same way.

Re: We're Still Doing Right Thing [ Zexy x Eric ]

Eric Damon, Melody's boyfriend, knew his girlfriend was in there. He was in the middle of the base Team Rocket killed everyone he knew, except for him and his girlfriend. Eric planned his retaliation, and stole many Pokemon from them, and anticipating his true revenge. He wanted to save his girlfriend and Pachirisu, and also wanted to assassinate Giovanni, the criminal mastermind behind all of Team Rocket. Eric was in the same hall as Melody's cell, and was spotted by a Rocket Grunt. The Grunt pulled out a Walkie-Talkie and said "We have an intruder. It's some redheaded kid with a Snag Machine on his arm. Don't worry, I'll handle him!" Eric recognized the Grunt as the same one who murdered his parents, and said "For killing my parents and kidnapping my girlfriend, you're going DOWN! RHYPERIOR, come on out!", throwing a Pokeball, sending out a large Ground/Rock-type Pokemon that roared its name loudly. The Grunt sent out his only Pokemon, a Yanmega. Eric was not only at a type advantage here, but was also a much stronger Trainer. When the Grunt ordered his Pokemon to attack, Eric then said "Alright, Rhyperior, use Rock Wrecker!" Rhyperior obeyed its Trainer, and shot a giant rock at Yanmega. Yanmega was easily defeated in one blast. The Grunt then returned Yanmega and said "CODE RED! He's a REALLY strong Trainer! Close all possible exits!" Eric called Rhyperior back to its Pokeball, and the rock that hit Yanmega kept on going until it hit Melody's cell, destroying the bars then going through the wall, leaving a hole that any average-sized person could barely go through. Eric then said "Melody! What the hell have those scumbags done to you?! If they hurt or raped you, I'll make Giovanni's death slower and more painful than I originally planned. We have to get outta here FAST! You go first!" The sirens in the base then went off, and Eric told Melody, "Hurry before we get caught!"

At first Melody could only assume that the grunts were in the middle of another training session, something they did to pass the time in the hell hole. As the noise increased though, and screams could be heard it was more then obvious the grunts were doing more then practicing with their Pokemon, so exactly what was going on? Listening she held Light close, trying to figure out the voice that was going most of the yelling. " Eric!" Sure enough her boyfriend was here! Was he here to save her or was he the one that was suppose to bring down this base? Could have been one or the other, both even, and hopefully it was the last one. Sure enough she did see her boyfriend in front of her little cell, a wide smile on her face as she listened to him yell. It only got bigger as a hold was blasted through the wall. " Its ok, its ok! They didn't rape me, one of them kept touching me though and that was very...weird, but no rape and no beating up.." Making sure Light was ok in her arms she made her way to him as quickly as he could, kissing his lips softly before making her way out as he instructed. " But come on! For now lets just go, you've done enough damage for one night in my opinion."

Eric followed and said "I'm glad. Let's hurry before they can see us!", and followed her out the hole.

She nodded, looking around as they were outside. This is where she had wondered in from in the first place meaning she knew the way out. " Come on!" She let Light down beside her and took a hold of Eric's hand, running towards the forest. She could hear the sounds of chaos throughout the base and was a little pleased by them. After all she couldn't help but to be, she had been captured by those people after all. Once they were in the dense greenery she let out a sigh, slowing down from a run into a walk. This place was so thick it would be a miracle if anyone found them. " Are you ok?" she wanted the answer to that before she did anything else.

He simply nodded and said "I'm fine. I'm fine.", as he followed her.

" Good." she smiled, reaching over and kissing him lightly before hitting his head, hard. " Now time for the yelling if you didn't know it was coming...You idiot! What were you thinking breaking in there like that?! You could have been hurt, captured yourself, or even worse! You like scaring me don't you?" May have seemed a little harsh but she really couldn't stand the thought of anything happening to him. It scared her.

He whispered "Sorry, my love, but I had to come rescue you.", and then added "Arceus told me it was my destiny to save you and to kill Giovanni to avenge all those lives that were lost because of Team Rocket. All of my Pokemon, except for Infernape, were stolen from another Rocket base some time ago. I stole them myself, knowing I had to make them pay somehow. Our entire village has been obliterated by them. We are the only two survivors."

She sighed, plopping down on the ground and leaning back against a tree. " I don't care who told you to do what. If I really have lost everything else you should know the last thing I want to lose is you." Messing with the end of her dress a little bit she shook her head, remembering that she left her clothes at the place. Damn it....Rubbing her temples lightly she licked her lips, looking around. " There's a lake a few minutes away..." Light had a thing about water so was always able to easily find it. " I'm taking a bath. You coming with me?"

He said "I'd be honored to come with you. So... what should we do now?"

She shrugged, standing up and looking around. " Alright Light, lead the way." she watched as the little Pokemon scurried off, following behind him. It didn't take very long to get to destination point. Smiling at the sight of the water Melody removed her dress, throwing it to the side along with her undergarments. Stepping into the water she let out a relaxed sigh, going under water for a minute to get her hair wet. " I dunno what we're going to do now. I'll think about it..."

Eric took off his own clothes, and went in with his girlfriend, feeling her body, kissing her right on the lips.

She moaned softly at his touch, kissing him back before placing a hand on his hips. " Are you really in the mood for this right now? Just curious."

Eric then said "I haven't seen you in a while.", as he made out with her, sticking his tongue in her mouth. He then put his cock into her pussy, gently fucking her, and ocassionally cumming. He caressed her while making love to her.

" I guess you have a point.." she kissed him back, only breaking away as she noticed Light watching. " Light, leave me and Eric alone for a little while ok?" she smiled as the little Pokemon scurried away as he was told before letting out a moan, feeling Eric enter her. That was always a good feeling, and a relaxing one at that. Pushing herself out of him she smiled, laying on the ground and spreading her legs open for him. " I'd much rather do this on land if you don't mind."

He got with her, felt her tits, and made love to her even more. He then said "If you want me to go faster, just tell me."

She grinned, leaning up to whisper something in his ear. " Good. Then could you fuck me faster please? I don't know why you bother going slowly. You know I hate it.."

He went faster, until he couldn't fuck her any faster. He let out more cum when he picked up speed. He then caressed her body, feeling her tits and ass.

" Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned softly, feeling his cock pound its way into her sweet little love box. It didn't take to long until she came, pouring her juices all out along his cock, coating his legs and her own. She always came a lot and nothing could probably change that. " I missed doing that..."

He then suckled on her tits while fucking her rapidly.

She was panting heavily, a thin sheet of sweat covering her body. She placed her hands on his hips, nibbling at his ear lightly as he pounded into her.

He stopped suckling her nipples and said "It's been a while since we've done this. What else turns you on?"

" Mmm..." she thought about it for a moment. " Has it really been that long? But it turns me on when you talk dirty to me, tie me up, spank me, force me to do things...." It wasn't a very long list at all.

He then said "Oh, you're so fucking SEXY!", as he He then groped her tits and spanked her ass and then stuck his cock into her mouth.

She laughed a bit at his reaction her eyes widening as she felt him smack her ass, a moan coming from her but quickly stopped as a piece of cock was shoved into her mouth. Well it was nice to know he listened to her. Placing her hands on his hips she began to suck on his road quickly, her tongue toying around with his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom