Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life after. (Postapocalyptic, slice of life, rebuilding society) LGBT friendly looking for a few more.

Pathfinder15

Planetoid
It had made us complacent and unprepared. In late 2019 a novel coronavirus outbreak led to a worldwide scare. It led to roughly five million deaths but all in all, it ended in a sizzle. Two years of heavy measures like quarantines and travel bans, along with a speedy vaccine rollout, saved the world from worse. And so, corona became a part of life, like the flu, the common cold or a myriad of other viruses it was just always there but no longer a mortal threat. And so, while the period was still often talked about the dangers of a pandemic faded to the background as the world's other problems took centre stage.

So when a new superstrain evolved in 2042, it went rather unnoticed. And this virus was way more insidious due to having a very long incubation time. People carried the virus around for weeks spreading it before symptoms appeared. But once they appeared they were swift and fatal. Though new quarantines, stay at home orders and other measures were called in with varying success around the world, it was too late. Within a week of the first confirmed fatalities, the death toll had passed a hundred million and after a month it had passed two billion. Society collapsed as healthcare, police forces and even the military were drained of their manpower.

Not everyone got sick though, some people seemed to be immune. All around the world, small pockets of humanity survived, often devolving into barbarism as fear and scarcity set in. A small group of survivors from around Europe managed to find their way to the southern France medieval walled city in Carcassonne. Shoring up the city's ancient defences and cleaning it up, they managed to create a relatively safe location. While the walls offer some protection against roving bands and the wild animals that have taken over the landscape in the two years since the collapse, life is hard. Farming and hunting for food, cooking on primitive fires, drawing water from the nearby river.

The group is ingenious though, and they are learning to adapt the skills from their previous life, that now almost alien society to fit their new situation.

I'm hoping to start a freeform game revolving around a group of survivors in the aftermath of an extinction level event. The game would mostly concern their day to day life, and interpersonal relationships. Conflict with the outside world will occur in the form of roving bands and refugees, but they wouldn't be a major facet of the game.

This is still very much in the 'I have an idea' phase so details will be forthcoming.

Last edited:
Hey, sounds like a fun idea for a setting, would definitely be interested in taking part in something like this, look forward to the forthcoming details. Drop me a pm if you want to bounce ideas off someone.

Glad there's at least some interest. I'll continue to develop this.

I'm currently tempted to run the game itself on Discord as it gives me a lot more freedom, but keep recruiting on here, as it feels a bit safer (No idea why really, just does)
I'd like the game to be open with ongoing recruitment. Considering the setting, new refugees arriving from time to time seems quite logical really.

But I'd like to start working with a small group to get things going, shaping the setting.

I like this idea as well. I would like to play maybe a woman, who sees the event as an act of Gaia trying to defend herself, my character developing her spirituality around a earth(nature) based religion.

Very interesting concept, rarely seen without zombies, which makes it kind of interesting. I have to admit that I like @rosetheromani 's idea, and can definitely see that catching on.

So I wrote this, and Ironically, I got hit by Corona shortly after, putting me in hospital for a few months. Just wanted to check if people still had interest

So I wrote this, and Ironically, I got hit by Corona shortly after, putting me in hospital for a few months. Just wanted to check if people still had interest
Oh, no. Glad to hear you got through it.

I've got a post-apocalyptic engineer/blacksmith type that I've barely gotten to use. I'm up for playing him as long as there's potential for MxM.

Last edited:
Well, barring any new bouts of debilitating disease, this'll get started soon.

I just need to figure out how to set it up threadwise and such. I'm used to discord, where you just plonk down a few dozen location channels, but can't just do that here, so I'll need a more condensed structure

Okay, I guess the first thing to do is get some characters together so I've put up a short intro, and character sheet for people to apply with:

It's early 2042 when the first reports enter the newscycle about a new variant of the Covid virus, which had seemed under control for over a decade now. At first, though extremely virulent, the disease seemed rather mild. About a week later however, the first deaths were reported, and within a day the global death toll passed a hundred thousand. Another day, and it had passed half a million. Governments started to take extreme containment measures, but it was already to late. Despite several evacuation plans, within a month over 95% of the world's population had died. Though rumours of underground bunkers were abound, the very public death of the US president seems to indicate even those might not have survived the onslaught.

About another month later, a message is sent over old fashioned radiowaves (As the internet and related tech has come to a grinding halt.) A man identifying himself as Anton, had created a safe haven in the city of Carcassonne in the very south of France, using the City's ancient walls as a defensive structure. Everyone who could hear the message (which covered most of Europe) was welcome to join him, as long as they promised to be peaceful, and would submit to a strict testing and decontamination protocol upon arival..

Name:
Weight
Bio:
Skills:
Kinks:
limits:

Linking a picture to the name would be nice. Please keep them SFW in here, though you can change it for the actual character profile thread.

So mine would read:
Name: Dr Eugenie Erlot
Height: 170 cm (5'7")
Weight 58kg (129LBs)
Bio: Born in Lyon France, Eugenie had a rather uneventful upper middle class childhood. She'd been only 3 when the Sars-Cov-2 virus had struck in late 2019, and as such, most of her preschool and elementary school had involved the disease. This might have influenced her decision to become a doctor. She finished the Lycee (High School) a year early in 2033, and started her bachelor. Five years later she was registered as a medical doctor, and started her residency at the hospital. She was working in the hospital at Montpellier when the first cases of what later would become known as covid-42 came into the ward. Rspirators, medication, and more severe treatments were tried, but to no avail. Most patients died within a week after being admitted. Soon, hospital staff started dying, despite precautions, and soon the entire city seemed to be suffering. About two months after those first cases, the city had fallen to disorder. When Eugenie heard Anton's radio transmission on one of the hospital's old close broadcast devices, she knew that she needed to be there, for herself, and to aid the refuge with her medical skills.
Skills: First aid and advanced medical skill, some knowledge of herbology.
Kinks: Multiple partners, rough play, public affection, risk of exxposure
limits: Blood, scat, mutilation, excessive pain.

I'd like to keep everyone at a max of two characters for now, though I might raise the limit on a case by case basis later on as the game progresses. There is also a handful of NPC roles which will be played by Aellon and me, but which will have very minor roles.

Name: Jordan Lane
Height: 185cm (6'1")
Weight: 88kg (195lb)

Bio: Jordan was born in London a while after the initial outbreak, and he grew up with the endemic lifestyle seeming normal. His mother died of a strain when Jordan was 6, and his mechanic father became his sole caregiver. From his father, Jordan learned how to build and make things without much to work with, as well as how to take a punch. He was one of the 'bad kids' in school who got good grades in science and math but skipped other classes to hang out in the tech ed shop. His afternoons were spent either in his father's auto shop or out fighting in alleys with other barely-parented poor kids.
Jordan developed a bit of a pyromaniac hobby, and he ended up in juvenile detention in his later teens for burning down an abandoned building. It was there that he realized a fondness for the other boys. When the covid-42 wave hit, his facility was emptied, and Jordan reluctantly went home. After a severe beating, Jordan sabotaged a car lift in his father's shop which later crushed him to death. With death and unrest stretching law enforcement thin, there was little inquiry into the event before civilization utterly collapsed.
Jordan survived until now by reinforcing his auto shop, scavenging, and maintaining what technology he could. He was able to receive the transmission from Anton and figured that even a small hope was better than fighting and eventually dying alone either in his shop or in an alley. All Jordan needed now was to get to the Channel, find a usable boat, avoid pirates, then travel the entire length of France without a GPS. Easy enough.

Skills: engineering, smithing, weaponsmithing, tinkering, mechanical and electronics repairs, incendiaries, can take a beating
Kinks: gay, being physically overpowered/restrained, anonymous, group, exhibitionism, toys
limits: blood, filth

OOC: I'll rework his history if it's necessary, and I can start him off wherever along his journey is convenient for the story.

Last edited:
images

Name: Karin Williams
Height: 5'9"
Weight 110
Bio: Life has not been easy for Karin, born in abusive parents she learned parkour early on her life in order to get away from them and the power they had over the police. One day however everything changed as she ran away from home for the last time and never looked back. Even when the virus arrived she kept herself mostly alive by free running and parkour that was until she got to the safe heaven. From that point on if a person wanted anything that did not weighted much and was light to carry she was usually the girl called for it. Not having to battle a lot of infected she just stayed running out of their reach which seemed to work.
Skills: Parkour, Free Running, Fishing, Hunting, Singing, Music (playing instruments)
Kinks: Bondage, Humiliation, Spankings, Public spaces, multiple people
limits: Gore, Vore, Golden Showers, Bestiality

I'm going to pass on this one, but thank you.

Name: Amadou Keita (Center)
Height: 183cm (6' 0")
Weight: 95 kg (110 lbs)
Bio: Amadou was born in a small fishing village between Dakar and the mouth of the Senegal River in West Africa. He was ten when the Covid-19 pandemic began but already working on a fishing boat. Lots of time spent outside helped keep him from being one of the unlucky ones in those early days. He must have been blessed with a good immune system as he never got too sick as the virus mutated over the following decades. He guessed he was one of the lucky ones but watching all his friends and family die in the course of a few brutal weeks didn't make him feel lucky. He was resourceful however, easily able to provide for himself even as society such as it was collapsed around him. With nothing to tie him to his home anymore he began to sail up the coast toward the Straights of Gibraltar, collecting various treasurers along the way. However the one thing he truly craved, human companionship, still eluded him. But when he heard the radio call, he crossed the straights and started following the Spanish and French coastline.
Skills: Fishing, sailing, scavenging, welding/fabrication, improvising and resourceful
Kinks: "Any Port in a Storm", BDSM, Master/slave (as Master), rough sex. He's been on his own a bit too long, so any sex is good sex at this point.
limits: Toilet play, blood/gore/vore,

OOC: I'm open to suggestions and tweaks.

Last edited:
Name: Anton Hoekstra
Height: 6' 4" (194 cm)
Weight 235Lbs (106kg)
Bio: Anton was born in the South of the Netherlands to parents who had taken up sustainable farming, and as such he learned a lot about crops as well as farm animals. When he was eighteen, he joined the military academy, where he trained to become an infantry officer. By 26 he made captain. When the new.virus first hit, he was leading exercises in the Pyrenees mountain range. His unit was ordered back to the Toulouse area in a joint attempt to stop the virus spreading.

The efforts were futile however, and half his troops were dead within a week, with many others Ill. Unable to resist the roving bands that scoured the landscape, Anton and the last members of his team fled to the old citadel turned tourist trap Carcassonne. Finding the Cité deserted, they blockaded three of the entry gates, and fortified the last one, making the city well defensible against anything but heavy artillery or aerial assault. Recently Anton has sent out a message that those wanting peace and security could join them here. If they're willing to submit to an intensive testing and decontamination procedure.

Skills: Agriculture and husbandry, tactical and leadership, mechanics
Kinks: Groups, public places, felatio, giving and receiving. Cunnilingus, giving
limits: Gore, blood feces

Name: Daryna "Ryna" Tsarenko
Height: 180 cm (5'11")
Weight: 52 kg (115lbs)

Bio: Ryna was born on December 31, 2021 in a small rural town in the Ukraine, just along the polish border. A small agricultural community, the Tsarenko's were able to persist through much of the pandemic without illness; able to observe mask wearing and social distancing throughout the initial COID pandemic scare. Concerned for their only daughter and her future, the Tsarenko family began to plan a move into the city. However, in early 2022, the Russian military began massing along the border. Long-term stress from COVID fatigue and fear of World War III, the Tsarenko's crossed the polish borders with plans to continue moving through to central Europe. There, Ryna experienced a rather "normal" childhood in a rural Polish town. Surrounding by caring neighbors and Catholic community, Ryna and her family were quickly adopted. As a young girl, she attended Catholic School and cleaned houses with her mother afterwards. From her mother, she learned to cook, clean, and manage finances; while she learned to cultivate gardens and perform housing maintenance from her father.

Ryna's life changed when the Tsarenko family was able to nationalize and become Polish citizens. Her parents benefited from nationalized financial assistance and vocational training so that both could obtain financially gainful employment. Stable and able to save, Ryna was able to dedicate herself to full time study. She excelled as a student and displayed great aptitude in the sciences. Graduating from secondary school in 2038, she took a position as an entry level nursing aid in a senior care facility. Learning the basics and discovering a true love and desire for serving and caring for patients, she explored nursing training programs for further advancement. Content with her new found independence and freedom, she pursued in-house training which allowed her to advance to LPN status. Financially stable, single, and free of responsibility; she took advantage of travel crossing Polish borders into surrounding countries. Upon entering an Associate's level nursing program, she was offered a scholarship for a summer rotation in the south of France. It was the sister school's attached community outreach program serving impoverished communities. That is when the worst round of pandemic struck. Hold up for a time, the staff were able to maintain personal safety. However, growing need, fear, and death made the clinic a target for infection and anarchy. That's when the radio boadcast entered the clinic and a group of student's and staff made their way to Carcassonne. The journey was arduous and unpleasant. Ryna learned skills of survival she had never anticipated; her feminine body become a life saver on more than one occasion. It was a new and dismal world, and she only wondered what lay beyond the walls.

Skill: Basic agricultural knowledge, cooking, professional nursing skills with some advanced training, basic psychology, empathy, and conflict resolution skills.
Kinks: bi-sexual, oral sex, nudism, exhibitionism, group sex, sensuality; will do almost anything if shown the proper attention, affection, and support.
Limits: blood, scat, mutilation, pain, gore, feces, vore (had no idea what that was until I googled it lol).

Name: Astrid Lindholm
Height: 5' 2" (157cm)
Weight: 119 lbs (54KG)
Bio: Astrid was born in Malmo Sweden in early 2021. Though Sweden didn't have as serious restrictions as other countries, her early childhood was marked by her parents, who 'escaped into nature' opting for a life in seclusion above being forced to live with the sickness. They lived in Alvdalen, a place known for it's sparse population, and the fact that people still spoke Alvdalian, a dialect of old Norse. As a child, Astrid was often left to roam the large garden behind the Lindholm's house, where she gathered flowers or looked for traces of wild animals. Her mother taught her how to do household chores, like cooking, cleaning, sewing and knitting, as well as taught her art. She loved to paint, and sculpt as well.

Her father taught her how to chop down trees, chop logs and branches, how to fix things around the house and land. When she was 17, she went to art school in Stockholm, where she graduated from last year. To celebrate, her parents took her to France, to see all the works of the great artists. Sadly, that's when the virus hit, and unfortunately, by the time they'd arranged to go home, there was a border closure. While her parents ended up in hospital, Astrid remained perfectly healthy. After their death, she wandered the countryside until she found herself near Carcassonne. Hearing the message on a radio in an abandoned car, she headed for the town, hoping that there at least, she'd be safe.

Skills: Cooking, sewing, woodworking/carpentry, masonry
Kinks: bisexual, nudism, exhibitionism, multiple partners, oral sex
limits: blood feces, gore, vore, bestiality

Name: Damien Manning

Height: 6'4" (193 cm)

Weight: 220 lbs (100 kg)

Bio: Damien was born on RAF Mildenhall base in the UK to an American father and English mother on September 9th of 2018. His father, an Army officer, was shipped back to the States when Damien was just a babe and his mother married another young American less than a year later. His step-father would fall ill to the first strain of the virus and die via it's effects on his lungs weeks after Damien's first birthday. His mother would tell stories to Damien of his birth father and his step-father, stories of their bravery and their willingness to fight for those that couldn't defend themselves. From these stories, Damien picked up his love of combat. He would come home from school and look up YouTube videos of different forms of fighting, from Ju Jitsu to Judo to Kickboxing to Baritsu, and blended them together to form his own MMA style.

At 14, he started competing in tournaments to test out his style only to get his ass handed to him for a long time until he got the technique quite right. By the time he graduated secondary school, he had become a World Class fighter and most blokes in his class figured he'd end up going to the UFC octagon. Contrary to their beliefs, he enrolled and was admitted to the Imperial College in London for their Mechanical Engineering program.

He finished his Mechanical Engineering program with honors before turning the degree almost completely useless by returning to his passion of fighting. He chose to stay in London and set up an MMA gym to practice his martial arts and teach others. Thanks to not having a lot of customers, he decided to put his mechanical engineering degree to work and began working part time at a mechanic's shoppe.

He had just saved up enough money to travel to the US, to see if he could find his birth dad and finally get to meet the man that left him when he was young, when the world started spiraling out of control. Once people started dropping, Damien immediately locked himself into his gym, only leaving the safety of his building when he needed to restock on food. With no power, no way to escape, and no real way to entertain himself, Damien just turned on his radio and trained. He trusted that Covid would die down again like it had before. It had to... right?

Skills: Hand-to-hand combat, mechanical repairs, welding certified, Hyper-focus, knowledge on making alcohol

Kinks: Bisexual Activity, Group Activity, Public affection, Oral pleasure (Giving and Receiving), Bondage (Giving), Humiliation (Giving), Submission (Receiving), Dub-con

Limits: Gore, Vore, Toilet Play, Mutilation, Knife Play, Beastiality

I've added the character profile thread. Everyone who's applied so far, can simply post their sheets there. Anyone still wishing to apply, please do so here, so I can check backgrounds. I'll let you know if something is up, if no comments in 24 hours, assume you're accepted.

I'm planning to update MC's history to accommodate the timeline. How long has it been since the 95% of humanity was wiped out, months or years? Do you want our characters traveling to Anton's haven, or they already live there, or they are just now arriving?

Back
Top Bottom