Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LFP: 5e or PF kingmaker style game with a polyamory twist (Closed for now)

Pathfinder15

Planetoid
So, I know this isn't a very standard type of game, but I was hoping it might interest some of you.

The basic premise is that the adventurers form a polycule, a polyamorous group where every member has a romantic/sexual relationship with one or preferably more of the other party members. This unusual arrangement is frowned upon in the party's homeland, and though they are not in any danger, they do feel the need to go out and find a better life for themselves. They travel into the wilderness to carve out a home for themselves. As news of their exploits spreads, more likeminded or at least approving people arrive, wanting to live in this newly founded community, and over time a small town, and later a modest kingdom emerges, with the adventurers as their rulers.

The system would most likely be D&D 5E, as that is most known, but it could be Pathfinder if people prefer.

Though normally I don't do this, I would really like to bring a DMPC, to be part of the group, I'll probably make her a little naive and aloof so I won't spoil.

I'm hoping to find a group willing to take this on. Kinks and limits can be discussed by the group, but I'd like it if people can list, or link to, their most important ones (for this game), so I can prepare a bit more.

Just for reference, mine are below.

Kinks: Multiple partners, Double penetration, Oral sex, Incest, Twincest, impregnation.

Limits: Gore, Vore, excrement

Hopefully I can find a party on here. If you have any questions, let me know.

Last edited:
Yep!

Drow Druid female (tentatively futa) on this side...

We do have some drow twins (male and female), and a male drow ranger riding a huge ass spider in the House, also a human male(futa? House Slave?) at least, if I read it right..

So, I am thinking we also could do sisters, but there is always place for half-sisters or even more distant connection. After all, the House could have been big enough to have more than one noble bloodline...

Anyone want to be old enough to be a mother or father? Maybe just a little bit older, playing aunt or uncle? Or younger to play niece to someone older?
I would love to play your character's younger sister! For reference, how old is your druid?

Back
Top Bottom