Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Cravings and kinks galore!

Gem in the Sea

Super-Earth
Hey all! New here to BMRP, buuuuut certainly been around the block a time or two for RP's in general! Let's say 10+ years because the math can be depressing sometimes! This is my MxM search thread. I am highly flexible with kink and plots. I wouldn't say I am more for erotica or plot over the other, but a nice balance between the two. Don't get me wrong, I love the smut just as much as the next person, but I do enjoy me some plot too!
Currently craving more smut-heavy plots!
I work from home, so I am virtually always online. I post very frequently, multiples a day if you're available. BUT. (There's always a butt 😜), I do prefer Discord for RPing. I will use PM's here on BMrp, but I prefer Discord.

My post lengths vary from 2 paragraphs to 10+ paragraphs.
This isn't a fancy search thread, and for that I apologize. I'll try to cover all the basics I can think of now (it is a bit late) and I'll update if I think of more later! I also prefer to right in third person past tense!

OOC approach is much appreciated, and I do enjoy chatting in OOC to check in, to exchange ideas, etc.

My F-List is here! It is a general list of the kinks I enjoy(or don't enjoy). If you don't see it listed, please feel free to ask! The no column is just that: No thank you. I do tend to prefer to play a submissive or 'bottom' character, but switches and the occasional top do happen, just ask! I can play a variety from twinky sub, virgins, to toppy bottoms. Doubling is fantastic, too. :) I do have other f-lists, for different scenarios such as the rare times I play a 'top'.

I do prefer to play the Omega/bottom/sub/penetrated. This IS at times negotiable, but currently I would rather play this role.

Update: really craving something non or dubcon, rough, dark. Predator/Prey is always welcome! Hunt my guy down and use him so thoroughly he'll never forget it... and will walk funny for days! ABO, mpreg... mmmm yes please! ;) Could incorporate this into a Stalker/Victim plot!

Update #2: Currently looking for a match for my Top, Lukas. He is NOT for the faint of heart, so be forewarned. Well endowed, and knows how to use it, but he doesn't necessarily care for the wellbeing of who he's wielding it on. I won't call him a Dom, because Dom's follow the rules. Lukas doesn't play by any safety rules.

Update #3: Would like to explore centaurs / taurs in general in an RP!

Quick list of favs:
M-Preg / Ovi
Feral x non feral
Alpha/Beta/Omega
Knotted/barbed cocks
Heats/Ruts
Stalking
Kiiiiiink
Biting
Fantasy
Non-humans(humans are great too though)
Noncon, Dubcon, Con
Werewolves/shifters are a particular favorite of mine to play against!
Size differences
Light-medium cum inflation/stomach bulge
and lots more!!!

Discord preferred, PM's otherwise.

A few Themes I've done:
Romance
Vikings / Medieval
Star Wars
X-Men
Daddy/Boy
Demons/Angels
Domination
Dragons
Pirates
Vampire/Werewolf
Adventure
Space travel
Tribal/warrior
Law officers
Master/slave
and plentyyyyyy more, don't be afraid to ask just because you don't see it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom