Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Cravings and kinks galore!

Gem in the Sea

Super-Earth
Hey all! New here to BMRP, buuuuut certainly been around the block a time or two for RP's in general! Let's say 10+ years because the math can be depressing sometimes! This is my MxM search thread. I am highly flexible with kink and plots. I wouldn't say I am more for erotica or plot over the other, but a nice balance between the two. Don't get me wrong, I love the smut just as much as the next person, but I do enjoy me some plot too!
Currently craving more smut-heavy plots!
I work from home, so I am virtually always online. I post very frequently, multiples a day if you're available. BUT. (There's always a butt 😜), I do prefer Discord for RPing. I will use PM's here on BMrp, but I prefer Discord.

My post lengths vary from 2 paragraphs to 10+ paragraphs.
This isn't a fancy search thread, and for that I apologize. I'll try to cover all the basics I can think of now (it is a bit late) and I'll update if I think of more later! I also prefer to right in third person past tense!

OOC approach is much appreciated, and I do enjoy chatting in OOC to check in, to exchange ideas, etc.

My F-List is here! It is a general list of the kinks I enjoy(or don't enjoy). If you don't see it listed, please feel free to ask! The no column is just that: No thank you. I do tend to prefer to play a submissive or 'bottom' character, but switches and the occasional top do happen, just ask! I can play a variety from twinky sub, virgins, to toppy bottoms. Doubling is fantastic, too. :) I do have other f-lists, for different scenarios such as the rare times I play a 'top'.

I do prefer to play the Omega/bottom/sub/penetrated. This IS at times negotiable, but currently I would rather play this role.

Update: really craving something non or dubcon, rough, dark. Predator/Prey is always welcome! Hunt my guy down and use him so thoroughly he'll never forget it... and will walk funny for days! ABO, mpreg... mmmm yes please! ;) Could incorporate this into a Stalker/Victim plot!

Update #2: Currently looking for a match for my Top, Lukas. He is NOT for the faint of heart, so be forewarned. Well endowed, and knows how to use it, but he doesn't necessarily care for the wellbeing of who he's wielding it on. I won't call him a Dom, because Dom's follow the rules. Lukas doesn't play by any safety rules.

Update #3: Would like to explore centaurs / taurs in general in an RP!

Quick list of favs:
M-Preg / Ovi
Feral x non feral
Alpha/Beta/Omega
Knotted/barbed cocks
Heats/Ruts
Stalking
Kiiiiiink
Biting
Fantasy
Non-humans(humans are great too though)
Noncon, Dubcon, Con
Werewolves/shifters are a particular favorite of mine to play against!
Size differences
Light-medium cum inflation/stomach bulge
and lots more!!!

Discord preferred, PM's otherwise.

A few Themes I've done:
Romance
Vikings / Medieval
Star Wars
X-Men
Daddy/Boy
Demons/Angels
Domination
Dragons
Pirates
Vampire/Werewolf
Adventure
Space travel
Tribal/warrior
Law officers
Master/slave
and plentyyyyyy more, don't be afraid to ask just because you don't see it!

Last edited:
Some plots I have done previously, will add more soon. Obviously, these can be added to or changed!

Viking / Medieval / Warlord
Relatively straightforward, an invading conquerer gets his share of the spoils. Perhaps MC's village is just the latest invasion YC leads the charge in. Perhaps MC's village has been a thorn in YC's side for a while and he finally decides to do something about it. Or, perhaps YC has heard whispers of a strange young man in a distant village, and he decides it is time to see for himself if the whispers are true and possess this unique little male all for himself.
Can include non-human species to spice things up! ABO is always nice, and mpeg. Kidnapping, noncon/dubcon, size differences very welcome.

Pirates
MC lives under his father's thumb and shadow in their seaside village where his sire is mayor. Thanks to his status, the man is able to forbid MC from every dipping a toe in the ocean that is so alluringly close, always calling to him, making his blood sing and yearn for its sweet caress. One night, pirates invade their town and in the frenzied streets of fleeing and screaming people, MC comes face to face with the Pirate Captain. The Captain is quite taken with MC's looks, or just wants some leverage and MC ends up a captive on board the pirate ship. While navigating this sudden change, adapting to the Pirate way of things, and the unwanted attention and touches of the Captain, it soon becomes clear that not only the Navy is chasing them, but another, unknown vessel is now also following in their wake.
Involves magic.

Law officers
Idea 1: Beat cop has gathered a reputation for being able to bring in an unruly and fast street kid (teen) that usually outruns or outwits the others in the precinct. Although the teen has a reputation for petty crimes like theft, underage drinking, trespassing, he is relatively harmless. Then one day things change, and the teen is violently fighting back against arrest, more than his usual detest of being cuffed. The cop is curious and concerned, and starts trying to get to the bottom of the matter. Concern grows when the teen disappears after a fellow officer is found murdered, and the teen leaves behind a single clue for him, admitting that he witnessed the crime. The cop ends up in a tangled web of lies, betrayal, and frantically trying to find and keep the teen alive, never mind convince him to help bring justice.
Can include non-humans. Involves a murky, dark past.

Idea 2: An agent lands a big case where he takes a hired assassin into custody. During interrogation, the prisoner admits to having a new contract. To hunt down a victim of a past crime. The Agent can either be familiar with the previous case, or totally new to it. The agent now has to try to track down the previous victim before anyone else can get to him, and get him into protective custody when it is realized his monsters are coming for him again. But what happens when the Agent finally finds him, and realizes the victim has far more secrets than anyone realized?
Mpreg, can contain non-humans. Plot twist to be discussed.

Dragons
Lots of different ways to do this! I will list ways I have previously.

Dragons are few and far between, but very powerful and feared / revered. Whether the dragon spies and abducts and interesting person to be their mate, or a human village offers a chosen 'sacrifice' for him, he winds up with a new mate(or toy). But perhaps dragons are not so rare after all, and maybe some are tired of living in the shadows of humanity. Will this dragon help, or hurt humanity?
Ovi and mpreg optional. Shifters optional.

Dragon riders are revered and heavily trained warriors before even bonding with a dragon. They are rare, their empathetic ability allowing them to bond with a dragon that chooses them. This idea can go any number of ways, from two riders getting together, to a rider choosing a 'commoner' to pursue, to mayyyyybe a 'plain average commoner' somehow bonding to a wild dragon, and being hunted for it.
Mpreg, ABO optional.

Serial killer / Kidnapping
This can go a couple different ways, either MxM, or MxMxM. I will write it as a menage, but it can certainly be altered to fit a duo only.
Two men found each other, and life was good, but not... perfect. They eventually realize and agree that adding a third would complete them. Problem is, they want their third to be perfect. Thus begins kidnapping young men and whisking them away to their lair. Through captivity and a series of tests, they determine if the captive is their one or not. If not? Well. The body will never be found. But finally, perhaps they have found him.
Non-con/dub-con, rough/violent, sadistic, breaking-him-in kind of vibes. CAN include a plot twist in the case of a menage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom