Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A co-worker's secret (beta and Riona)

She giggled as she led him up the stairs. every once in a while, she would turn around and kiss him. once they got up to her floor, she pulled him against her, them leaning against her door. "Dusty... you wanna know why i stayed?" She smirked, her lips still touching his as she talked. "It was because of you." She turned and unlocked her door, leading him inside, closing and locking the door behind them. They kissed some more, her not wanting to let him go.

Dustin admitted he was a little dumbfounded by all of this....he wondered briefly if it wasn't the liquor talking....she certainly seemed to be fawning over him lately. If that was the case, he was just going to have to try to leave gracefully.

Her little kisses now and again were doing well to remind him that he was a man and she was a very attractive woman, his jeans feeling tight as they stopped in front of her door...and he was almost dragged inside.

"Mm, me? What do you mean you stayed because of-mmm!" Her next kiss was so forceful and passionate, stopping him in midsentence.

"Dusty... i've always had a thing for you." She smirked. "But i never knew how you would react seeing me like... this. i honestly expected you to be like Matt and Joey..." She blushed softly, mmming softly, rubbing her hips against his. "I've wanted to see what kissing you is like since the day i hired you." she blushed more, giggling. "By the way, i'm not that drunk." She laughed, seeing that look in his eye, wondering if she was drunk or not.

Dusty looked at her, mouth agape. How he would react? He had spent so much time at the library, seeing her as a frumpy, older-than-her-age type of lady. He had never really known that deep down inside, she was...

"Leah....you're gorgeous..." he murmured simply. It was true....her face, her body....and her mind, considering her usual taste in books. "I'll...admit you're a bit intimidating like this, but....." He managed a smile, reaching up to caress her blushing cheek. "...but you're beautiful..."

He licked his lips a little, feeling her hips pressed against his....now it was his turn to blush.

She giggled, smirking as Dustin blushed. she mmmmmed softly as he caressed her cheek and held her close. she bit her bottom lip. "Dust..." She moaned slightly, pressing her lips to his neck. her hands slipping into his shirt, rubbing her bare skin on his sides.

"Hah...." he breathed softly. The touch of her lips on his neck would make him shudder so delightfully, a particularly sensitive spot for him. He let his arms rest on her shoulders, snuggling into her embrace as her warm arms encircled his body beneath his shirt.

Dustin licked his lips, the impression of his erection unmistakable against her body....he wondered if he should stop her, before he did something they would both regret....

...and then he wondered if he even wanted to stop her...

Leah smirked, she was fully enjoying this, and his reactions and everything. but it was her turn to play coy. She pulled away, licking her lips, laughing a little. "So... i guess i'll go make that coffee..." She turned and walked into the kitchen, starting a pot of coffee, humming to herself softly as she did so. she wondered how long he would wait. Then she wondered if he would even do anything. she knew that he was slightly intimidated by this new side of her, but she hoped that it wouldnt hold him back. she bit her bottom lip slightly, thinking of all the fun, delicious things they could do, that is if he doesnt let his mind get the best of him.

Back
Top Bottom