Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage Love (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He shook his head, panting as he suddenly grabbed her hips tight. “I-I cannot.. hold back.” He said lowly.

She turned to look back at the door, as if to be sure they would be left alone, before looking back at him with lust filled eyes. "Neither can I." She replied before slamming down over him with a muffled cry.

She gave a ragged gasp and tried not to scream as she was moved roughly over him, loving the feeling of him filling and stretching her.

Her stomach twisted into knots at that, struggling to keep her noises down as she sputtered in broken english and german.

He panted hard, shuddering as he pulsed and throbbed hard against her walls. “H-Have.. you gotten tighter..~?”

He shuddered and watched, picking her up and moving her slowly. Maybe he had, after all. Moving slowly allowed him to feel just how tight she was, and sent a shudder down his spine.

He grunted and slammed her down suddenly, unable to go slow. He needed to break her down, make up for all the time they had missed.

"Nng!!" She tried to stop the scream in her throat before it erupted from her, her walls shuddering hard around him.

Back
Top Bottom