Savage Love (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She muttered a thank you under her breath, watching him use her as a tool for his own pleasure. What a sinful woman she had become.

He suddenly erupted all over their hands, her chest, and her face. He was barely able to muffle his cries, but managed with a great effort.

She gasped softly, turning her head slightly as to not get any in her eye, and fought the disapproving noise at the stains now in her dress. She liked this dress. Oh well. She waited for him to settle before kissing up his shaft slowly, not minding his seed so much, "Danke, lieben~ you don't know how happy I am for such a gift~"

She nodded and stood, cleaning herself as best as she could before moving to carefully pick up Annelise, "I'll give her to the wet nurse, I won't be long.." She said and left the room.

He had done it; he had stolen his wife from the restricting hands of her God and brought her down into Hell with him. It was a bitter feeling, but he was glad in a way. To have her wholly now as his wife and a lover.

She nodded and reached for the tires of her dress, pulling them free and letting the fabric drop at her feet before her under clothes followed and she stood bare before him, waiting patiently for more orders.

Back
Top Bottom