Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage Love (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Answer?" She asked, looking up at him, "I have no questions that need answering...I have simply just...been thinking about it..."

Perhaps he wasn't understanding? She thought he would be over the moon that she thought about him so sinfully. She made a noise and looked down at her lap; at least he wasn't judging her for being so tainted.

She saw his hand shaking faintly. He was gripping his leg tight, and if she looked up she could see his eyes glazing over a bit. He chuckled. "Oh, dear.."

He looked over at her, his expression drunken. "Ah.. forgive me.. I didn't mean to say that out loud..~"

"L-Love, are you well...? You're muttering about such... sinful acts in the open..." She reached and touched his cheek gently, "D-Don't tell me I did this to you...? J-Just from my confession...?"

He fought a shudder and bit his lip gently, only releasing a soft sigh. "I'm.. fine.. and no, no, I was like this long before your confession.. b-but now I am thinking.. maybe.. she needs a sibling.."

He let out a soft sigh. "I-I don't want to cause you harm.. we can wait until you are ready for more.."

"I-I see.." She muttered, looking down at her lap, "I-If I were worried about things like that, liebe, I would not have given you Annelise.."

Back
Top Bottom