Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage Love (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She made a soft noise and pulled back slightly, "You suppose, liebe...?" She asked.
"What if I confessed that I stared out into the horizon and imagined you behind me, your hands on my waist? Whispering in german how you craved my body like a starving man craved food~"

He nearly blacked out again, his hands trembling as he ghosted over her cheek. "L..Lieben..~~" he said.

"I..I need.. more.. t-to see.. just how.. much you missed me.. n-no holding back." He said, stumbling through his words.

She felt nervous but took a breath, fighting hard to make a cross before she sat up more on her knees, cupping his face gently as her lips hovered just over his. "Ludwig, without you beside me at night, my body ached like a man coming off the drink. It burns like that for you now, and yet still you deny me. You seek evidence of my love for you when I have provided it...why do you torture me? Have I not been loyal? Have I not loved you enough? Allowed your taint to seep into my skin enough?"

He pulled her into a hard kiss, moaning lowly. He broke off for a second. "N-Not enough, not yet." He said between kisses. "F-Forgive my gluttonous behavior."

She moaned and tangled her fingers in his hair, "Always~" She said between breathless kisses, "Always will I forgive you~"

He was breathing hard, and her hands against him were making his breath hitch. He moved and soon, she felt his cock burning hot against her skin.

She was slow but not painfully, but he was more delighted in the fact that she did it without him having to ask.

She arched a bit and her breath hitched, wanting more of his fingers in her hair. God, what had he done to her? A God fearing Catholic woman, now reduced to a sinful maid.

Back
Top Bottom