Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage Love (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She swallowed hard as she watched. She had no idea what to expect, if she was honest. Was everything about him so big?

As it turned out, yes. He tugged off his pants, only to reveal that he was far more than a handful, in more ways than one.

"O-Oh..." She didn't really know what to say or how to react. But the sight of him was oddly exciting.

It was massive, and it twitched and throbbed hard, slick juices beading up at the tip. He huffed and moved back over to her.,

He fought every urge he had to let loose, he was almost shaking as he gently pressed his tip against her, his breathing hard and ragged as he broke the kiss and rested his forehead against hers, trying to push into her as slowly as possible.

It wasn't as uncomfortable or as painful as she thought it would be, her whole body tingling as he stretched her. "A-Aahh...~~"

His breath hitched and he bit his lip as he moved further in, still as slow as possible to make sure she wasn't hurting.

The more he pushed into her, the more her nails dug into his skin; but it wasn't out of pain or fear. She was enjoying herself and the pleasure he gave her.

He was losing his grip, he could slip and snap at any moment, but he remained resolute for now.

He almost felt dizzy, his knuckles white as he death gripped the sheets. "H-Haah~ E-Eileen, I-I don't zhink I can hold back..~"

He nodded, his brow knit tight. He stretched her, filled her fuller than she could imagine. And he throbbed, pulsing and twitching at random, right against her walls.

She melted and her nails raked gently down his shoulders before she she held onto him again, moaning softly as he moved.

Back
Top Bottom