Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is anyone interested in a sexy, smutty, horny fantasy beach resort RP? (Anthro friendly!)

I'm imagining a big, luxurious beach resort, with a big spa and maybe even hotsprings too. There would be steam rooms, saunas, massage parlors, and of course, an endless white sandy beach and warm, clear ocean. There would be big, hunky men of all races walking around in sexy little trunks or speedos, and beautiful women clad in tight, wet bikinis and one-pieces. (And the most confident beach-goers might not even wear that much, if the place is clothing optional). I'm imagining races of all kinds, from humans and elves, to anthros of every species, and maybe even fantastical beings like ogres, giants, dragons, centaurs, minotaurs, unicorns, and anything else you might want to play! Basically the resort would be open to any kind of intelligent being, so you could play whatever you feel like!

Personally I want to play a more or less ordinary girl (maybe a human or half-elven girl, or some other kind of half-breed) who goes there on vacation, hardly knowing what to expect. Who knows what kinds of sexy, smutty situations the vacationers might get into?

Sorry for being so slow with this. But thanks to Cuttles for getting it started! I'm just gonna join that one.

Back
Top Bottom