Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is anyone interested in a sexy, smutty, horny fantasy beach resort RP? (Anthro friendly!)

I'm imagining a big, luxurious beach resort, with a big spa and maybe even hotsprings too. There would be steam rooms, saunas, massage parlors, and of course, an endless white sandy beach and warm, clear ocean. There would be big, hunky men of all races walking around in sexy little trunks or speedos, and beautiful women clad in tight, wet bikinis and one-pieces. (And the most confident beach-goers might not even wear that much, if the place is clothing optional). I'm imagining races of all kinds, from humans and elves, to anthros of every species, and maybe even fantastical beings like ogres, giants, dragons, centaurs, minotaurs, unicorns, and anything else you might want to play! Basically the resort would be open to any kind of intelligent being, so you could play whatever you feel like!

Personally I want to play a more or less ordinary girl (maybe a human or half-elven girl, or some other kind of half-breed) who goes there on vacation, hardly knowing what to expect. Who knows what kinds of sexy, smutty situations the vacationers might get into?

Id be interested. Id play a male non human. Love interspecies romance.

I’d also be interested, playing either a human or fantasy non-human.

Do it! Can’t hurt to start taking ideas down and get a read on who’s playing who.

I generally thrive playing monster characters.

Minotaurs, Naga, Dragons, Anthros and the like but of course I can play more normal looking fellows.

I can play male or female but I prefer romance on my male characters.

This is an intriguing concept, I'm into it. I'd possibly play an Anthro character, Bull is in my name after all. Will all of the updates be posted here?

I'd hate to hijack SilverPrincess's idea, but I kinda want to dive into a beach fantasy rp. Maybe I'll just have to put up an OOC and character thread myself...

I'd like to also perhaps dip my toes in this, as a male humanoid regardless of whose thread we ultimately end up using. Cause poor SilverPrincess has not been online since the day after she started this, and I guess we've been so eager to get started that we've sort of been willing to take the idea and let anyone "GM" it. Which of course I understand, being an excitable fellow myself.

Mm, I may be a liiittle interested to join along, being the submissive little femboy writer I am, although I may hold off if there's too many people looking to get dicked, or too little people looking to dick down my own archetype of character. Hmmm. 🤔🤔

Well, I'm not a female RPer myself, though if there's too many people currently looking to be dicked currently, then I can sit around at beck and call for later, haha.

Back
Top Bottom