Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whats with The New Guy? [Rae and dhaze]

"F-four or five times?! But....but getting that big....it'll be agony! And everyone will see.....everyone will see me and they'll know something's wrong!" Ken wanted to sit up, but he got the feeling that he shouldn't, or Brian could get.....upset. "I.....I don't really haven't got any choice but to stay I guess....I don't want it to hurt.....I need your help and.....and.....well....I guess I don't want to lose my friend either...." He shook his head, slumping back on the bed, staring upwards at the ceiling. He wasn't sure whether he should be happy or upset about the whole situation....though strangely....he didn't really feel too scared.

Brian wasn't surprised by the boy's reaction, leaning forward he clutched the footboard of the bed. "Yes but it isn't like human birthing. Four weeks to a month depending on your body." He explained, starving for a decent feast he paused for a moment before straightening his posture. "There isn't a choice at this point. You wont hurt during the birthing but until then I wont promise a thing. You will gain a lover if you stay." What he wouldn't mention was if the human decided to leave after the birthing, he would become the offsprings first meal just to be sure his being stayed secret. He moved around to the side of the bed and gave the human's lips a reassuring kiss. His apendages moved in to dress his lower half, sliding his boxers on then his jeans, hooking them a little lower than usual so not to strain the eggs.

Once his clothes were back on more or less normally, the slight bump on Ken's stomach was invisible. Even if it could be seen, it could easily be mistaken for just putting on a little bit of weight rather than anything unnatural. "I....I'll stay...." The boy nodded softly, he had a feeling that staying was certainly going to be the best thing for him to do in the long term. If Brian could do these things when he wanted to be loving....it was scary to think what he might do if he were to get mad. "I wont leave I promise.....I don't want it to hurt....I don't want....to be alone...."

Brian used his human hands to pull the boy up in a sitting position, dusting off his clothing. "Smart boy." He commented with a smirk while running his fingers across the fabric of his shirt and the linning of his jeans. "You wont feel any pain and you wont be alone I assure you." He said pulling the young man into a kiss, stroking his head then withdrew. His apendages soon wrapped around him, picking him up and carrying him downstairs with much ease. Once set on his feet his tentacles vanished behind his back and he appeared human. He pulled the door open and grinned "which way is home?"

Ken shivered as he was stroked, then couldn't help but moan lightly into the kiss, leaning up closer to savour it. Despite everything.....Brian's kisses were almost addictive. "I um.....thank you...." The boy nodded shyly, not totally sure why he was thanking the other boy. After all, it was Brian's fault any of this was happening and that there was even the potential he could be in pain. Still....Ken just couldn't bring himself to blame the other boy....perhaps he was just doing what came naturally to him. When he felt the tentacles picking him up, he couldn't help but gently reach out, taking hold of one of the tentacle ends and stroking it gently, absent-mindedly wondering if they could only put out eggs, or if they could be used for more....pleasurable purposes. Still, his wondering was cut short as he was put on his feet and the tentacles withdrew, then he was moved over towards the door. "Ah....it's down that way...." He pointed down the road leading further into the residential district, one of the nicer areas of town.

Thank you?
He was a potential threat to the boy, a beast who could easily devour the youth once his eggs were hatched. Possibly thanks for not eating him first.Surprisingly enough he felt his warm hands stroke his apendages, they shuddered in response before he willed them away. Like any species, Brian showed a sense of ownership or possessive gesture and slid his arm securely around Ken's waist. Drawing him close as he directed him towards his home for now the human was his, he watched from the corner of his eye at the way the boy walked. "Does it hurt to walk?" He inquired curiously. The monster had to admit the way the other took him in was impressive and excited him in many ways.

Ken was thanking him out of habit....perhaps one of Ken's problems was that he was always so shy and polite. Maybe that was why he had no friends.....or maybe he was just thankful that Brian had taken any kind of interest in him, even if it had been so strange. Perhaps he was just thankful that he hadn't spent the day completely ignored as usual. Or maybe his head was just messed up and still trying to comprehend what was happening. "I....n-no it doesn't really hurt. It's a little uncomfortable....it feels a little weird but....it doesn't hurt...." Ken found his hands slowly moving to his stomach, rubbing over it slightly. He could feel the eggs inside of him....they felt uncomfortable yes but...at the same time....they almost felt....nice. "H-how long will it be...? Before they come out I mean...."

Brian grinned strolling down the street with his new lover, looping a human finger through the loop of the boy's jean. "Good, you'll get use to it."Slithering through the cover of his sleeve a small tentacle made it's way down his arm and into the boy's pants. Guiding itself into his underwear and probbing into his swollen pucker, he rolled his eyes upward as it felt around. "Mmm I would have to say... three maybe four weeks. So a month all depending on your body." He spoke, chuckling as he slid a long tongue across the side of his neck. He grinned widely watching the boy stroke his belly, he retracted the tentacle and placed his hands over his belly. "I'm sure they would very much appericate a gentle massage every now...and then." The monster purred sliding his shirt up and stroking his hands over the small bump.

Back
Top Bottom