Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whats with The New Guy? [Rae and dhaze]

Raenef

Planetoid
Rumor has it the old Millet home has a new resident, one couldn't see a difference at first glance. The lawn was still a mile high, the victorian display still deep in cobwebs and dusts. There were new curtains now, not the moth bitten mess before but thick black ones as if to sheild the inside from any sunlight. A car has never once been seen approaching or leaving the home. The distant neighbors found it a tad odd.

He entered the gates and proceeded towards the large condensending buildings of highschool. Brian tried not to stick out too obviously and it seemed to work as he only recieved a few very short glances. With a simple grey tshirt and clean unripped jeans he found it easier to blend in with the varity of teenagers. He wore his bedhead hair and found it almost too fitting to the rest and while the graffitied metal bench wasn't the most welcoming but it worked.He took a seat and watched his new classmates, showing disgust everytime one would spit on the ground or flick their trash wherever they felt like it.Humans were such filthy creatures, especially the younger ones. He held his stomach knowing he was hungry but finding a meal would have to wait. Waiting for the signal of class starting the male leaned back against his empty backpack glaring at a few gestures by a skimpy little group that paused for just a moment then proceeded on.

Ken had always been the outcast of the school....never quite fitting into any of the various groups....too geeky for the cool kids, not geeky enough for the geeky kids, too cheerful for the goth and emo kids....he was useless at sports so couldn't fit into any of those groups....he really was all alone whenever he came here....but these past few days....he'd found someone that perhaps he could fit in with. There was someone new not only in school, but in town. This kid hadn't been approached by any of the other students yet....they shunned new students as much as they shunned someone like Ken....but yet, despite how well they'd likely fit together....Ken just couldn't bring himself to approach this new boy. Everytime he tried he suddenly found himself....shy. This boy was.....well awakening new and rather odd feelings within Ken....though he could never actually tell anyone. In this town being gay was like asking people to beat the hell out of you on the street. Even a rumour could destroy a life around here.... "Oh man....what do I do....?"

With a sigh, Ken just decided to stay in his little hiding place at the corner of one of the school buildings, peeking around to just watch Brian from a distance. He so wanted to just go up to the boy and talk to him....just say hello and introduce himself....but he couldn't...at least not in school. Still....he was starting to consider following the boy home....perhaps if they were somewhere more private then Ken wouldn't feel so shy about talking to him. Or at least that was the idea anyway. As the bell rang, Ken sighed once again, adjusting his backpack and waiting for Brian to stand, wanting to follow the boy from a distance for as long as he could.

Combing back his messy brunette mop of hair, he slowly rose to his feet as the bell sounded. Now to sit through seven hours of pointless human lectures and activities. What Brian didn't come to realize was a pair of curious eyes watching him as he joined the crowd towards several opening classroom doors. He tuned out English, History and Chemistry but PE forced him to participate which was tougher than he figured. The point was to blend in but he excelled over his peers at his weakest, the praise surely made him feel the envious glares of the males.
The young man heaved a sigh, the pile of crap they offered the students had the worst smell he wouldn't consider tasting. Lunch time left him sick to his stomach even now that school ended, he with many others hurried off the premises. He peeled out from the crowd and took the longest way home in hopes of finding food before he reached home.

For the entire day, Ken had been watching the boy from a distance, admiring his every action. The effortless performance in PE class, the perfectly correct answers during class when the teacher had called on him whether Brian had wanted it or not...he'd even watched as the boy simply sat there at lunch time rather than eating anything...perhaps he didn't like the school food? Couldn't blame him for that....it was pretty bad. Still, for Ken it was better than nothing really. When the day finally came to an end, Ken decided he had some spare time to perhaps follow and approach the new guy. His parents were both working late and wouldn't be home until quite late in the evening, so he wouldn't be missed if he was an hour or two late getting home. As he watched Brian go, the small boy set off after him at a distance, making sure to stay back far enough that he wouldn't be spotted, just slowly following the boys odd route home, seeming to go all over the place, even repeating himself in places.

There were quite a few meals he could have taken in without much effort however he sensed he was being followed. Just a pretty strong hunch as he entered his new neighborhood, he walked down the sidewalk and up the walkway to his front door. He glanced in a couple of directions before entering the two story, disappearing into the dark home but allowing a couple of lamps to light corners of the room. Brian dropped his bag but not quite anything else, waiting with a grin and the possiblity his next meal followed him home. He could only be so hopeful.
[writers block DX ]

By the time Ken spotted Brian finally entering a house, one he had known to be abandoned for quite some time, they had to have walked at least three times the distance it would've taken to just walk here directly from school. Still....given how good the guy had been at PE....Ken just assumed the boy liked to walk. When you had no friends you had to occupy the time somehow after all. Ken decided to wait for just a few minutes, not wanting to seem like he had been following, then slowly approached the house, making his way nervously down the path and standing silently outside the door, going over in his mind just what he was going to say or do. Everytime he played out a different scenario in his head, and everytime it seemed like the wrong thing to do....but eventually...Ken decided that perhaps the simplest approach was the best, and perhaps the conversation would just carry itself. So, after hesitating for another few minutes, Ken knocked on the door and waited....only for there to be no response. "Hm?" He knocked and waited again, and again there was no response, so eventually, Ken reached for the handle, opening up the old door and peeking into the dark room, unable to see any people, or much of anything else, in the main room. "Hello?" He slowly stepped inside, looking around. "Um....sorry for barging in.....my name's....Ken....I'm from school...."

He watched from beneath the staircase, grinning as his hunch was dead on and food arrived. However instead of a quick kill he would play with the young foolish creature. Slithering across the floor quietly a long apendage quietly slammed the door shut behind him and several more pale tentacles slid from several corners of the dark room rest at his feet. Hesitated before wrapping themselves up his legs and lifted him high, the other took each arm. A light over the main room flickered on and Brian made himself visible arms across his chest "hi, Ken from school. I don't know why you're here but you just made my evening." It would soon become clear that he was the source behind the tentacles, not dropping his human form he simply examined the smaller male. Another tentacle tried along his thighs, parting his legs to run along the crotch of his jeans.

Ken glanced around curiously as he took a few steps further into the room, then squeaked and cried out in surprise as the door suddenly slammed shut, turning to face it quickly. For a moment he dismissed it as the wind, though when something suddenly wrapped around his feet he squeaked out again, suddenly being hoisted up into the air and turned upside-down from being lifted by his ankles. Before he could even try and reach for whatever was holding him, his arms were grabbed and pulled from his side, and he was turned to face Brian emerged as the lights came on. "A-ah....y-you...? Wh-what are you....?" Ken swallowed nervously, shivering as he felt something running along his jeans. "I....I just....wanted to say...hello......I....I saw you were alone and.....and I wanted to see if....you wanted to be friends...." Tears were already welling up in Kens eyes....he hadn't meant for anything like this....he'd just wanted to perhaps make his first friend.

He smirked as he dangled his food upside and listened to his explaination. Brian turned him back up right as the thick apednage moved up to hold his chin. "While I don't appericate you wandering into my home without my say so I must say I'm glad you're here. Ken." He smiled shaking his head. "It would seem unlike most creatures, even in your skin I wasn't accepted into your kinds... rather dirty lifestyles. Yes, I'm not like you but I find your kind quite interesting though filthy" He shrugged then grinned "And then theres you who wants to be a 'friend'. While I could settle my hunger I think you could be a more useful friend." Brian's tentacle moved down poping the button and rolling the zipper of the jeans, peeling them and the underwear off his true skin quite easily. However snagging them on his shoes which a couple more tenacles pulled off, once the clothes hit the floor he marveled the half naked body. He pulled his legs open further and brushed his apendage across the flaccid flesh, wrapping around it and trailing another across his belly beneath his shirt. He was rather curious how his idea would work out, some humans could easily be molded into fine nests.

Ken whimpered as he was turned upright, starting to think that the way Brian was talking he was here for reasons other than just being a friend, thinking perhaps this.....thing....was going to perhaps consume him. He didn't know what Brian was...but all those tentacles....he certainly wasn't human. His suspiscions were soon confirmed, though the boy couldn't help breathing a sigh of relief at the mention of being more useful as friend than as food. "I um....I...I just wanted to be your friend is all...." Ken tried to smile slightly, then blinked as he felt his jeans being slowly unfastened, then pulled down along with his boxers, the boy squeaking and squirming around, pointlessly attempting to cover himself up, though with his arms and legs restrained he couldn't do much more than squirm around. Once he was exposed, Brian would be able to see that for a human, Ken was rather....well endowned, especially for a boy of his overall small physical size. "P-please stop....n-nooo...." The cool tentacle brushing against him sent shivers through Ken's body....they felt so strange....not like human skin....not like anything he'd ever felt before....and these sensations were starting to feel good....his hanging cock twitching, blood rushing to it, causing the organ to begin growing longer and thicker as it was played with, moving as it began to harden.

The thick pale tentacle shifted as the shaft rose and hardened in response, it further constricted the flesh with the head of the tentacle splitting to form a mouth that dripped an odd green fluid. Harmless really, just warm unlike his flesh as the mouth soon latched itself onto the head and slid down the shaft like a fitting sock. "Alright. Lets be friends." He smirked and even as the boy pleaded and fought against his effortless hold it only provoked his tentacles further as it sucked the nicely sized meat. The one moved from his stomach and curled around his lean little body to slither through his tender cheeks, oozing green fluid against the tight ring of muscles. "You'll be my one only friend." Of course he might decide to eat him if his test doesn't work. He pushed the thick tentacle against asshole, forcing the head of it in with the help of the green substance.

Ken's cock soon reached full hardness, quite big for a fully grown man, but looking absolutely huge on such a small framed boy. "Wh-what are you? What're you doi-" Ken was cut off as one of the tentacles split, then started to engulf his cock, causing the small boy to cry out in unknown pleasures. The hot, sticky fluid engulfing him felt so good, and the sucking only enhanced his pleasure. "Oh god.....oh god what's going on....?" He panted heavily, wanting to respond to Brian's comments, but he was again cut off as he felt some kind of fluid being excreted against his skin, then something thick pressing against his tiny, tight asshole. "N-no it's too big! It wont fit!" Ken looked up in desperation, then cried out in pain as the lubricated tentacle forced itself in anyway, though this one seemed rather more phallic than the others. "Nnngh!" Ken's ass was painfully tight, and he was so tense he was just clenching even more, his body arching and cock spasming, already on the verge of cumming into the tentacle sucking on it. In the back of his mind Ken wondered if Brian was enjoying this....if these tentacles were his sexual organs....or if perhaps they were simply in addition to the human norm....though those questions were the furthest things from what he wanted to or was capable of saying.

Brian looked up and grinned, taking steady steps beneath the display. Impressed with the way his tentacle had to expand to properly fit around the shaft, the human shell shuddered inresponse to the human's cry and pants. Growing aroused by the human's noise, fearful screams before death could not match the noise this one was making. He chuckled lightly "you should only hope it does, if it does not our friendship will not work." He warned but knew with some work it will fit. His apednaged squirmed as the boy's tense muscles constricted it with such power, Brian groaned as the tentacle gradually pumped itself into his tight little hole. He managed to lodge slowly but surely ten inches of apendage into the young man, the shaft of it pulsing firecely inside of him. The tentacles restraining the young man readjusted him, lowering him so he was eye level to the human shell. Legs open to him so he could watch a little closer, licking his lips as he sensed the boy nearing his climax. Coating the boy's insides with more of the warm fluid he gradually withdrew the tentacle to the head before shoving it back in. Forcing access green to splatter onto the floor, he gladly pulled out and repeated the gesture; deep and full each thrust. "You'll do just fine..." He concluded.

Ken cried out as the tentacle forced itself deeper and deeper into his tight ass, feeling it finally stop and panting, breathing a slight sigh of relief at the momentary respite....but momentary was really all it was. Suddenly he felt the tentacle pulling out slowly, aided by the fluid it was continuing to secrete, then forcefully thrust back into him, causing the boy to cry out again, this time the cry more a mixture of both pain and pleasure. The small boy panted as he was lowered down, body spasming with the movements of the tentacle, staring Brian in the eye. "Wh-what are you.....? What are you doing to me....?" He panted weakly, then as the tentacle thrust into him once more, he let out a cry, his cock twitching, then suddenly erupting with cum, shooting large, thick spurts into the tentacle sucking on it, the amount more than would probably be expected from such a small boy. It seemed he was full of hidden surprises and delights.

Once again Brian couldn't help an excited shiver as the boy cried out, his cries echoing off the walls. Chuckling at the warm feel of the male's insides with each thrust more of his own juices trickled down the tentacle. "I'm preping you Ken.." He purred leaning back on a spare tentacle as he smiled back at the panting youth. His body tensed as the boy came, the tentacle sucking turned a fleshy pink as it sucked even more violently to drain the boy of every drop. "Ooh good boy." He sighed contently, licking his lips as the semen transfered to his body. The monster chuckled shoving the tentacle in deep before pausing everything, releasing the boy's cock. He stood up and walked closer to the boy, stroking the boy's cheek with his human hand "do you still want to be my friend?"

It was nearly a full minute before Ken managed to stop cumming, panting heavily when he finally did, body going limp for a few moments, until there was another thrust into his ass from the large tentacle, eliciting another squeak from the boy, who slowly looked up at Brian, panting for air as he felt the boy stroke his cheek. "P-prepping me for....for what....?" He panted, hips being pushed forwards, Ken's still hard cock jabbing into Brian's stomach as the tentacle thrust once more into him, both cum and tentacle fluids being smeared on the front of Brian's clothing. "I.....I just wanted to be your friend.....I....I didn't want this......I didn't know....you were.....you were this thing...."

Brian continued to eye his new little companion, looking down as even now he was still hard and dirtying his clothes with the sweet smelling mixture. He shook his head slowly "Answer me first Ken... do you still want to be my friend even knowing what I am?" He questioned easing his human fingers to the boy's chin, stroking lightly as he waited. Reminding himself that humans were affectionate creatures he shifted lightly and allowed the tentacle inside to just sit inside the boy. Replaying the affectionate display between two students earlier that day and moved in closer "or... would you rather become my lover?" He inquired kissing the boy's lips before he stepped back and examined the young man closely.

Ken panted as he tried to catch his breath, not quite able to answer Brian....he felt so confused....more than anything he wanted a friend....his first friend.....perhaps even if it meant it being this.....this....monster.....perhaps it was worth it? To finally say he would have a real friend.....but then suddenly he saw Brian getting closer, and then....the kiss....those lips against his....Ken couldn't help trying to lean his head forwards, attempting to return the gesture, though Brian had already pulled away. All the feelings Ken had felt earlier....they were all rushing back to the surface....and before he could even think Ken answered. "I want....I want to be your lover....I want to be your lover Brian.....I want to be more than just friends....."

The human seemed to react positively to the kiss gesture the way he pulled against the restraints to kiss him back. He moved back towards the boy and rubbed his cheek, his smile faded in seriousness. "Being my lover I have but one requirment of you..." He paused, the tightly fitted tentacle shifted in the embrace of the boy's warm muscles. "Ken, you'll hold and birth my young." The monster finished, tightening the restraints on the boy's limbs before as he pushed the tentacle further. Breaking past the prostate and weaving through his organs to pentrate the boy's stomach. Oozing the green fluid, a lump could be felt moving through the tentacle followed by several more. Emptying a clutch of five eggs into the youth's belly.

"I.....b-birth your....but....but I'm a boy! I can't do-" Ken blinked, then cried out as the tentacle started to push even deeper into him, triggering a second orgasm from the boy, his free cock suddenly shooting cum across the room, a few squirts even reaching Brian, splattering on his face and clothes. Ken panted as he came down from the orgasm, then squeaked as the tentacle reached his stomach, then started to feel solid objects moving through it. "O-oh god....." He squeaked and cried out, struggling against the tentacles as the eggs moved inside of him, though the movements were involuntary rather than an effort to escape. Once all 5 eggs were laid inside Ken's belly, the outside of his stomach had an ever so slight bulge, though it was something that would be easily covered by a shirt.

Brian smiled and shook his head "it would be easier if you were female but you'll still do fine." He paused as the boy's uncovered cock exploded once more, he licked what he could off his face and wiped at the rest. Combing at the semen on his clothes before he returned his focus to properly position each egg. He grinned lying the boy down on his back, pulling out the one while the other returned to clean off the boy's nice size shaft. Once he was fully out of the boy and his body clean of semen he stood the youth up and released both his arms and legs. The male smiled at his half naked body, reaching forward to grab him by the shirt and slowly pulling him against him. "Now Ken, lets get some rest."

Ken squirmed around as he felt the eggs moving inside of him, the skin of his stomach rippling as the outline of the eggs became visible whilst they moved, then seemed to settle down into a barely noticeable bump. The boy shivered as the tentacle returned to clean off his cock, which was starting to slowly soften from exhaustion, and the boy whimpered as the tentacle finally withdrew from his ass, which immediately closed back up, still remaining as tight as before despite what it had just been through. He coughed slightly, feeling Brian pull him closer, too weak to really resist by this point. "I....I have to go home....my parents....they'll worry if I'm not home...."

Brian shook his head and picked the boy up, carrying him up the flight of stairs. "Theres two hours before the sun starts to set. I have to be sure your body wont reject my young." He said lying the boy out along his bed, his tentacle sent off back down the stairs to scoop up his underwear and jeans. Taking a moment to inhale the scent of the boy's body, the new vibe it gave with his young inside. "Just an hour and you can go home." He said rubbing at the boy's warm torso, the perfect nest for his eggs. He planned out the time and the way to properly extract them, of course there was a good while before they would be ready.

Ken whimpered as he was carried upstairs. He could feel the eggs shifting slightly inside of him, though the sensation was slightly pleasing to him rather than uncomofortable. "An....an hour....then you promise I can go home.....?" He looked up at Brian slightly, shivering as his body was rubbed by the warm hands. "What's....going to happen to me with those inside of me...? Will they hurt....?"

"Yes." He answered resting his hands on either side of his stomach before he pulled away. He drapped the boy's clothes over the foot of the bed and smirked, already picturing the boy's stomach showing off his growing offspring. "Your stomach will expand four or five times bigger than it is now. Now if you decide you don't want to stay my lover you should wait until after the offspring are ready because if they are left inside they will hatch and... well chew their way out. Of course if you stay for me to birth them then you wont feel a thing."

Back
Top Bottom