Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ` - ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ & ᴍɪɴᴄᴄɪɴᴏ

It probably was a good thing Shoto was shy because it kept him from answering 'not anymore' when asked if he was Endeavors son. But, at least Bakugo's parents probably hadn't seen *the* video.

"Hello," he managed, and knew how stilted he sounded. Katsuki had done so well meeting his mother. He tried to wave at his fiance's father too, but his mother wasn't having it and pushed him back out.

He winced at all the yelling, and shot a look at the closed bedroom door, but neither Kirishima or Kaminari seemed to be bothered. So, he nodded, and said, "Yes ma'am, I'm sure we'll visit soon."

"Oh, he really is so well-mannered. You could learn a thing or two from him, Katsuki!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes behind the phone. "Yeah, yeah," he muttered. "Are you done, mom? I said I'll come visit later. I'll bring him, too."

"You better!" Mitsuki smiled widely at Shoto, like her eyes were twinkling. "Todoroki, dear, feel free to come and see us anytime. But make sure you let me know ahead of time so I can prepare something nice!" Her pleasant expression quickly twisted into a scowl. "KATSUKI BAKUGO, IF YOU DON'T TAKE GOOD CARE OF HIM, YOU'RE IN TROUBLE."

"What did I do!" Katsuki yelled back.

The two were yelling some more until finally they were ending the conversation, and once the call was done with, Katsuki tossed his phone to the side and groaned. "Fucking nightmare," he muttered. "At least she likes you."

Shoto wasn't sure any parent had ever offered to make something nice for him. Did he blush? He might. He nodded, hair flopping with the intensity of it. He hoped he was making a good impression.

Then there was yelling again. At least Katsuki came by it honestly. He winced again, shot another look at the bedroom door, but neither boy appeared.

He wondered if he just looked like trauma that even Katsuki's mother was demanding someone take care of him.

He waited until the call ended before falling forward and taking up his spot at his lovers side again, curling up close. "Don't be dramatic, it went well."

"I don't mean the conversation," Katsuki groaned as he just rolled over and hauled his leg over Shoto's hip, holding him like he was just a glorified body pillow. "She's a nightmare." The apple didn't fall far from the tree, it seemed.

He was thankful, all things considered, that his mother had actually overlooked the part where he was gay, like she'd known all along. It kind of bothered him but he didn't dwell on it too long.

Katsuki kissed his fiancè, just lightly enough on the lips to make it a good night kiss. "I wanna fuck you," he mumbled tiredly. If he could fuck him in spirit, he would.

Shoto chuckled softly. "She's not that bad. Loud, though." But, so was Katsuki, most hours out of the day. The whispered confession makes him smile, and he kisses his fiancé once more. "Maybe tomorrow, love."

He's asleep before he even hears an answer.

Rescue and Recovery is no less intense than the day before. They spend the morning being drilled on proper ways to do things, how to keep injuries from getting worse, who to call if they're in the middle of a battle and how to get back. Being a hero isn't just about doing all the fighting - it's about keeping civilians safe and unharmed.

After lunch they're going to put what they learned to the test, and it promises to be grueling. But for now, they get a break, and food to ready themselves.

Shoto has been following Katsuki's diet while they're here, which is more protein and less carbs than he likes, but it'll keep him from puking on the field. He's getting himself some water and a sports drink when he hears it.

"- yeah, my best friend. Slept with him a few times over the summer. I bet I could explain every detail of Bakugo's cock without having ever seen it myself."

He tilts his head, and next to him Kaminari's eyes are wide - he heard it too. "Dude."

Shoto shrugs. "We weren't together, he was free to fuck whenever he wanted." What he doesn't say is that they weren't together because Shoto had broken up with him. What he doesn't say is the nights he'd spent lying awake wondering if Katsuki would ever leave him because he missed fucking women.

Kaminari shoots a look over his shoulder, at the girls who are still gossiping. He nudged him forward. "Don't worry about it, man. I'm the one with the ring."

The girls were definitely hoping Shoto would overhear, that their gossiping would wedge a thorn in Katsuki and Shoto's relationship and toss their chemistry off-kilter. It was a pretty brilliant plan if not for its poor and desperate execution.

"Did you know that my friend and Bakugo still sext at night?" one of the girls giggled a little too loud. "I guess when he misses having a woman in bed, he sends her a text. You really can't compare to the real thing, I guess."

"Yeah, can imagine it was tough for Bakugo to go from girls to a guy. It's just not the same, you know?"

"Honestly, I'd sleep with him, too. Bakugo is so hot. Have you seen those abs?"

Kaminari shook his head, wearing a scowl on his face as he tugged on Shoto's sleeve to tug him away from the disgusting conversation.

Shoto exhaled an annoyed, hot breath. It wasn't that the words actually bothered him - he wasn't jealous, he'd gotten over that a long time ago. It was just the sheer disrespect.

"It's okay," he told Kaminari, even though it really wasn't. But he let his friend drag him off to where Kirishima and Katsuki were already sitting. "We've been through worse."

"Doesn't mean you have to listen to it."

"Listen to what?" Kirishima asked, making room for Kaminari next to him.

Shoto rolled his eyes and sat next to Katsuki. "Apparently a new tactic is making me jealous over my own damn fiancé."

"Man, I wonder why they're so hung up over it," Kaminari sighed, clearly distraught and annoyed for his friend.

Katsuki was eating, and sort of tuned into the conversation they were having. Girls making either of them jealous wasn't new. Katsuki was annoyed that the gossip seemed to have followed them all the way to summer camp, though.

"It's not true, right?" Kaminari asked Katsuki. "You're not actually sexting girls, are you, Bakugo?"

Katsuki nearly spat out his food, and damn near popped a blood vessel. "H'ah?!" he snorted in disbelief that Denki would even accuse him of it.

"You know Bakugo's not the type, Denki," Kirishima chuckled. "Even we can't get a text back from him."

"When would he even have the time?" Shoto asked. They were either in class, or he was at the gym with Kirishima, or they were fucking. He patted Katsuki's back to make sure he didn't choke.

"He's just being a good friend," Shoto put in, in Kaminari's defense. "Defending my honor."

But the truth was, no one knew what their relationship had already survived. Secrecy, breakups, jealousy, Deku.

"Just let them do whatever the fuck they want," Katsuki grumbled. He was past the point of caring what extras had to say about him or their relationship, but damn did it get annoying sometimes to have people meddle into their affairs because they had nothing better to do.

Between chews, Katsuki leaned over and kissed Shoto's cheek as if he suddenly remembered he hadn't said hello to him all day. The camp quickly made one lose track of time. Today hadn't been as bad as the day before. At least Katsuki could lift his spoon.

That meant he had the energy to do other things, too. He grabbed Shoto's hand, moving it over his own crotch and his cock nestled against his thigh. "I want to cum in you," he mumbled quietly enough against Shoto's ear. He just needed five minutes. Anywhere.

Shoto smiled at the kiss on his cheek, and so did Kaminari, finally relaxing after all the drama. He was just starting to really dig into his food when Katsuki took his hand he fingered they were just going to hold onto each other but - nope.

He smirked, and put some pressure behind his touch, dragging it slowly along the line of Katsuki's cock.

"Okay," he said, and downed half his drink before pushing away from their table. There weren't a lot of private places around here, but it wasn't like he was against hiding behind a couple of trees at this point.

He at least waited for Shoto to finish his meal before he got up with his boyfriend's wrist in his hand.

"Hey, where you guys going?" Kirishima asked.

"None of your business," Katsuki barked back, and went in search of somewhere to just slam his fiancè up against. He knew the camp's layout pretty well by now, all the ins and outs so he wouldn't be caught off-guard and left floundering when there really was an attack.

He chose a wide tree a ways off from the campgrounds, shoving Shoto hard against it and kissing him heatedly, his tongue tasting of the orange-flavored sports drink he'd chugged earlier.

"Fucking finally," he muttered under his breath. He didn't know how pent up he was until he was finally making out with Shoto, his dick straining to be inside him already.

He would have laughed, but honestly, he was just as fucking needy as Katsuki. His hands immediately went to blond hair, gripping tightly where the strands for long enough, and pushing their mouths together for a hungry kiss.

Neither of them were at 100%, but this would help. It always helped. Shoto worked a thigh up between Katsuki's legs, but his cock was already hardening, it wouldn't take him long.

They didn't have a lot of time, especially not out here in the open like this, and they couldn't afford to be late. It wasn't enough. It was never enough.

"You gonna make me finish this day with cum leaking out of my ass?" He asked, between one biting kiss and the next, "or is my mouth good enough?"

When Shoto fitted his thigh between Katsuki's legs, he grinded against it like he was in rut, his lips latching onto his neck to suckle a hickey there. He felt feverish, like he could pounce out of his skin from how all-consuming the heat was. "Fuck," he breathed out harshly.

"I want you to cum, too," he muttered against Shoto's earlobe, his tongue licking stripes of salt that had dried on Shoto's skin after an exhausting day of training. As much as he wanted to fuck Shoto and leave his ass dripping with cum, he wasn't so cruel as to cripple his lover when they had more training to do.

"Blow me," Katsuki huffed out. "I'll blow you after, eat you out, whatever you want."

God, Shoto wished they had somewhere better, longer. Maybe after camp they could just lock themselves away for two weeks and do nothing but fuck. He tilted his head to make more room for the hickey, and hoped it showed. Hoped it shut up those girls from lunch.

He smiled at *whatever you want* and dragged his lover in for another kiss, both hands dropping to get inside of his pants, getting a hand around Katsuki's perfect dick and giving it a few strokes before he dropped to his knees.

He tugged Katsuki's pants down just under his balls, then leaned in and licked him from base to tip before taking him all the way down his throat in one smooth motion. He had to be quick, but that didn't mean it wouldn't be good.

Katsuki was practically buckling under his lust as Shoto got down on his knees. He pressed a forearm to the tree and groaned as his cock finally sprung free from his pants. It hung with weight, leaning slightly to the side until Shoto guided it into his mouth, and then his knees nearly damn gave way.

"Fuck!" he hissed under his breath, his other hand knotting in his lover's hair, lips pressed into his own arm to muffle his moans. Why did that feel so good? He'd been blown before, too many times to count, but somehow being out in the open, his balls out and Shoto Todoroki on his knees did something to him.

Leaves rustled under his feet as he shuffled closer, his hips erratically thrusting into that warm, wet throat, over and over again. His cock was hot and his balls were likely sweaty and warm, but he was sure Shoto didn't mind the musk when he was fresh out of a work-out.

Sometimes he forgot how much he liked having Kateuki fuck his face, to have his hair pulled while he did it. He focused on keeping his jaw relaxed and brought a hand up to cup his lovers balls.

He absolutely didn't mind the musk of Katsuki post-work out, he kind of liked it even. He closed his eyes and moaned, working his tongue up under Katsuki's shaft with each thrust, making sure his throat would open when he hit him deep. He was good at this, they'd had lots of practice.

Katsuki swore under his breath, both hands now curled into his lover's hair, gently tugging to coax himself deeper down that tight throat. The leaves rustled again as he pressed in, and Katsuki had to tiptoe just to avoid making too much noise, and to get it in as far as he could.

Fuck, he really wanted to be inside him, working his cock in and out of that tight ass until he creamed it hot and good. Shoto's lips around his cock, though, were just as good, and he found himself trying to drag it out, slowing his thrusts every now and then to edge himself.

Shoto could do this forever, honestly. He loved the feeling of Katsuki's cock stretching his throat, the hot, heavy feel of it, the taste. Even when they pushed his body too hard, when tears gathered, he loved it.

They don't have a lot of time though. Anyone could easily stumble upon them, Shoto on his knees, dick hard and straining in his pants, mouth stuffed, and he feels the way Katsuki backs off. They don't have the luxury of dragging this out, so he digs his fingers into his lovers ass and jerks him forward, taking him down deep again, trying to force him to cum.

When Shoto jerked his ass forward and plunged that dick deep into his throat, Katsuki's knees buckled and he came in Shoto's mouth with a stuttered gasp. "F-Fuh," he almost sighed out as his balls drew taut to his body and he came load after load in his fiancè's mouth. The spurts were practically endless, because if there was one thing that came out of Katsuki being over-hydrated, it was that he had a huge load to give all the time.

He jammed Shoto's head onto his cock to keep him there, groaning as he used that sinful throat to plant his seed. "Fucking shit," he growled out, finally loosening his vice grip in his lover's hair to let him off his dick.

Shoto groaned when Katsuki used the grip on his hair to jam him closer and keep him there, eyes closed tightly and holding on while he tried to swallow without choking. He'd almost forgotten how much Katsuki could cum. He wished they were back home, where he could sit and let Katsuki paint him with it.

When Katsuki let him go he leaned back with a cough, running the back of his hand over his swollen lips. "Fuck," he muttered. Katsuki could be so damn hot he was surprised he didn't cum in his pants.

His cock was half-hard as it flopped out of Shoto's lips and he gripped it by the head, shaking off the droplets of cum. "Fucking slut," he mumbled, grabbing Shoto's chin to open his jaws and spit into his mouth, seeing it swirl with the frothing cum.

"My slut," Katsuki amended, kissing his jaw when he turned his chin in hand. He pulled Shoto up, and pressed him against the tree to make out with him again lazily. "Let me get you off, babe. How do you want it?" he whispered. "Tell me."

He was. He was Katsuki's slut, happily. He holds spit and cum in his mouth until his lover pulled him up, only swallowing when he was pressed to the tree, happy to participate in the lazy make out.

His own hands working open his pants, panting against Katsuki's mouth, he asked, "Finger me? Please."

Because as much as he loved having Katsuki's cock down his throat, his ass felt empty, and nothing else would get him off now than to fill it.

He knew Shoto was definitely a slut by how he asked him to finger him instead of blow him. It was like Shoto got more pleasure being stuffed than getting off with his cock. His own dick stirred at that, and once Shoto loosened his pants, he jerked it down to his mid-thighs, and pushed two fingers into his lover's mouth.

He fucked that throat with his fingers, pressing hard on his tongue to trigger that gag reflex and get the viscous slime up his throat. And for good measure, he spat on his fingers, too, and slipped it between Shoto's legs.

"Keep your arms around my neck. Don't touch your cock," he said, pushing in his digits slowly, but hooking them in a way that they fitted snugly against his prostate. "Fuck, baby boy," he mumbled against the crook of his neck, feeling Shoto's pre-cum drag against his forearm.

Shoto had had plenty of time in their relationship to master his gag reflex, but for some reason that just made Katsuki find different ways to make him choke. He's not expecting the fingers that get shoved down his throat and they do exactly what Katsuki wants - draw up slime, make his eyes water, make his dick leak.

Touching himself isn't something he'd even considered, and his arms go around Katsuki's neck so he doesn't bust ass the second pleasure hits him and his knees go weak. He whines, low and needy, when Katsuki calls him baby boy. Goes up on his toes when there's sudden pressure on his prostate. He has to press his face to Katsuki's shoulder or he's going to give them away with the noises he can't seem to stop.

Back
Top Bottom