Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ` - ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ & ᴍɪɴᴄᴄɪɴᴏ

Katsuki didn't mind, not even the little speck of drool that escaped the corner of Shoto's lips whenever he dozed off. It was cute, and sleepy Shoto was one of his favorite Shotos, honestly. Even right next to horny Shoto.

When they arrived and Kirishima took his lover's hand, Katsuki slapped away that incriminating hand in typical Katsuki fashion. "Get your hands off of him, Shitty Hair," he grouched, crowding behind Shoto so nobody could shove at him from behind.

"Well!" Kaminari popped up behind Kirishima. "We aren't gonna go easy on you guys either, right, babe?" he nudged Kirishima whose cheeks were as beet-red as his hair. It was obvious Kaminari was trying to show off.

Katsuki raised a brow. He'd seen it coming sooner or later but damn did that catch him off-guard.

If Shoto liked to be touched at all, he'd probably have a problem with the way Katsuki kept other people off of him. As it was, he kind of hated it. He let Mina hug him, let Kaminari hang off him sometimes, but he really only liked Katsuki touching him. So having him crowd up behind him like that, solid as a brick wall, was nice.

He grins when Kaminari calls Kirishima babe though, and looks back at him with raised eyebrows. They hadn't had a chance to talk about how their date went. Which meant Shoto had been busy clinging to Katsuki instead of visiting with his friends.

"Tch, do what you want. You'll still lose," Katsuki muttered to Kaminari who waved off Bakugo's anger and harsh words like water off his back. When they were off the bus, Katsuki took in their new and improved campgrounds. It was next to a serene lake that they could take a dip in, with plenty of space to train and small cabins ahead. He grinned. "We're going to dust them," he amended Shoto's last statement.

Katsuki was strong on his own, but combined with the powerhouse that Shoto was, they were truly an unbeatable team with flawless teamwork.

When one of the instructors gave them instructions to pick out lodges of four people, Kirishima and Kaminari naturally gravitated towards Katsuki and Shoto.

"Bottoms night," Kaminari whispered to Shoto.

Shoto smiled at Katsuki's correction and gave a sure nod. They made a damn good team. He shook off his drowsiness and tried to pay attention to their instructors.

He thought for a moment that lodging with their friends would be a bad - embarrassing - idea, but it was probably actually smarter than rooming with a non couple. He wondered if they'd have bedrooms or if they'd end up pushing a pair of bunk beds together.

"Bottoms night," Shoto agreed.

"Whatever. If you guys want to hear us fuck that bad, then do what you want," Katsuki snorted. He was definitely not going to apologize for being loud, or more like, making Shoto loud.

As they caught up with the group and were given their assigned lodgings, he noticed that there were more people staring at him and Shoto. Of course, a homosexual couple so blatantly out was going to draw attention.

At least Kaminari was outwardly eccentric enough to not be interpreted as more than friendly.

He ignored them, and headed into the cabin where it was nicely furnished, spacious, and with one bedroom with two pairs of bunk beds. Katsuki swore at the sight of them. He missed their king-sized futons already.

"Shotgun on top bunk!" Kaminari yelled, shoving past all of them to pick one.

Katsuki glanced at Shoto. "Which one do you want?" If Shoto wanted Kaminari's, he'd just chuck him off it.

Shoto was used to being stared at. Endeavors kid, scar across his face - being stared at as Katsuki's partner was actually preferable.

He sighed at the same time Katsuki swore. He knew he'd been expecting too much to have *separate* bedrooms, but a gay could dream.

For a moment, he considered wanting top bunk, just to watch Katsuki throw Kaminari off of it, because he knew he would. But, "with the way we fuck? Bottom is fine." They'd either break the bed or fly off of it. "Are we gonna go back to sleeping in a twin, or push them together?"

Katsuki stared at the bunk beds and realized that even if they pushed them together, they wouldn't be seamlessly connected and it would only be a matter of when one of them fell into the crevice between the mattresses. So, he did what he did best, and destroyed the furniture, or more like grabbed one of the bottom bunk mattresses and dragged it out of the bedroom.

He set it up in the living room, dragging out the other one to make the closest thing to their futons back home. At least the two couples would have a door between them like this.

"Like hell I'm sleeping in a twin bed again," he muttered, clapping the dust off his hands. "There."

The other three boys watch Katsuki like they weren't sure what he was doing. Once it clicked, Shoto grabbed their things and hauled them into the living room too. A door between them was smart. And he wasn't upset at all about it.

"Better," he said, stealing a quick kiss. They were used to sleeping in living areas at this point anyway.

Kaminari was looking through the cabin like the energized bunny, while Kirishima was unpacking his bag.

"How did your date go, anyway?" Shoto asks bluntly, because he finds it amusing how Kirishima blushes.

Kirishima blushed as if on cue and rubbed the nape of his neck. "It... uh, it went well! We just had some dinner and then..." He was sure he didn't need to spill the details for Shoto to just preemptively know what he was talking about.

Katsuki hauled over Shoto's stuff, too, getting it all spread out and organized since he couldn't stand clutter.

"It was like, my first time with a guy," Kirishima whispered, his face beet-red. He didn't know how much Shoto wanted to know, so he just stopped himself there before he said anything embarrassing. "Ah, I should really be focusing on my training."

As they should, since it didn't seem like their first night was going to be easy at all.

Shoto chuckled softly and decided to not to make it worse. He did pat him on the back though as he passed. He was happy for them.

He'd get the details from Kaminari later. It'd be fun to talk about someone else's sex life for one.

He shot off a text to Mina to let them know they'd made it, then went to help Katsuki with their stuff. He wasn't as organized naturally, but he'd learned over the years how his lover liked things, and didn't hurt him to help out.

"You want a blowie before we start?" He asked, tongue in cheek.

Katsuki was getting the finishing touches done on their bedspace for the week they were staying. He had organized their clothes in a separate drawer and their toiletries on top of the counter, making sure each thing had their own place. It was almost military.

He stopped sorting out his sports wear and scoffed. "Like hell we're gonna stop at a blowjob," he said. It was easy to start with one, then devolve into fucking the night away. Katsuki, for one, couldn't just stop at letting Shoto guzzle on his cock because he wanted to fuck him in the ass.

He hadn't fucked Shoto last night just so his ass wouldn't be sore for today, and it showed.

"Fuck it-"

Just when he was about to jump Shoto, an announcement came over the loudspeakers for the students to meet at the training grounds for their first day. This was going to be annoying, if they weren't going to get a single moment to themselves between training and rooming with Kirishima and Kaminari. By the end of the first day, even Katsuki was sore all over from the rigorous training.

When it came time to wash off all the grime and dirt of the day, they had communal showers separated by genders.

Katsuki didn't even care who saw him naked at this point. He just wanted to shower.

Shoto felt like he was dying. He hadn't really noticed the difference in workouts from the hero course to the sidekick course the way he did today. He hadn't pushed his body this far since highschool. He *hurt*.

He cares a lot more about stripping down in front of other people than Katsuki does, but after letting the shower room clear out a bit, he decides there's not enough men who like men to really care to look, and strips. If he sticks close to Katsuki, that's his own business.

Katsuki tried to tough it out, but the truth was that he was sure he'd torn something, and he was overexerted. The hot water felt heavenly against his sore muscles as he shared one showerhead with Shoto. They were going to need ice. A lot of ice to heal their muscles before they went at this tomorrow, again.

"Fuck, I'm tired," he muttered, pressing his lips to the back of Shoto's shoulder. It felt nice to unwind with his lover, though. But the day had proven to them that they were compatible, not just as lovers but as a hero duo, as well. Their teamwork had been immaculate, like the two were linked telepathically and had known what the other person was thinking before they acted. It felt... strange to be supported. To feel stronger because of Shoto.

"Shit, we are good together."

"I know," Shoto agreed, a little awed. It wasn't like it was news, they'd known, they'd almost taken down a Nomu together, but it was different out here. Working together today had been damn near flawless, to the point that the areas they needed to work on were clear. And Shoto had been using his fire more at school, and provided Katsuki a different kind of back up, a different kind of power.

When they finished their shower and made it back to the cabin, Shoto pulled Katsuki's robe from him and eased him onto the mattresses, then felt along his body for the muscles that were overworked, applying ice from his right hand while he rubbed them out. He ached, but he was pretty sure he'd seen Katsuki over extend something, and that'd only get worse if not treated.

While he was thankful for the icing, Katsuki knew that Shoto was overlooking his own pains. "You're sore too, idiot," he mumbled, sitting up with a groan to take Shoto's leg over his lap, working out knots in his calves and foot. It was almost intimate the way they were working each other's muscles out like this.

They'd never really had an encounter this rough that this had ever been needed, but here they were. Tomorrow was supposed to be rescue operations. Katsuki was quick on his feet and knew how to think under pressure but Shoto's powers were more useful for rescues.

After all they'd been through, explosions and flashfires, their rings were still intact.

Shoto was going to complain that he was fine, but the moment Katsuki's fingers began kneading his sore muscles, he gave up on that argument. Looked like they worked together well like this, too.

He traced the ring on Katsuki's finger for a moment, then looked up when the door opened. Kirishima came in, looking exhausted, with an arm around Kaminari helping him walk. He'd shot his brain, and while he was moving, he had that spacey look in his eyes he got anytime he used too much voltage.

He nodded in greeting, and Kirishima nodded back, but they were all too beat to talk, and the other two boys went to their bedroom without any words.

This was almost as bad as the time he'd worked for Shoto's dad during work studies. He'd been chasing Endeavor's tail for days but that Katsuki hadn't felt like his muscles were being torn apart. Still, the prospect of a challenge excited him. That meant something was pushing, and his body was being worked in a way that it hadn't been before.

"You fucking kicked ass," he said once their lodge-mates were out of hearing range. They wouldn't catch Katsuki alive complimenting someone else, even his lover. "Got me a little horny watching you fight."

Shoto snorted. "You get a little horny whenever I walk in a room. But, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't honored. Watching Katsuki fight was almost otherworldly. His control, his determination, his power over his own body. There was a reason why he was in the running for number one.

"I'd blow you if I wasn't so beat," he mumbles, but as it is, he just wants to crash. He probably needs to tend to his muscles some more - and Katsuki's - before tomorrow. It'd give them an edge.

"Yeah, and what about it?" he growled out, like he was ready to pick a fight again. The funny thing was that he had picked a fight with one of the other groups when things got a little close during the competition. If Shoto hadn't been there to cool him down, he probably would have blown up a few people. Maybe a few trees. Set the whole forest on fire.

"If I put my head down, I'm gonna damn knock out," he chuckled softly. He was full from dinner and so exhausted that he felt like he may sink into the mattress. He leaned over and kissed the crook of Shoto's neck, breathing in his comforting scent that always managed to ground him.

"I don't want to knock out yet," he mumbled, his finger just flirtatiously (and annoyingly) touching his fiancè's arm. "I barely got to do stuff with you." It was the closest he'd get to full-on pouting.

Last edited:
Shoto smiled despite himself and pressed a kiss into Katsuki's hair. He knew they were both clingy - it was why Shoto had a hard time letting Katsuki go in the mornings, and why Katsuki hated parities, but when they were quieter about it like this, it felt softer.

"I know," he said. They'd been together all day, but it'd been work. Silent commands and reading each other's body language. Not even talking. It'd felt like a crash course, as if the instructors were trying to see how well they worked together before they actually learned how to be a team.

Maybe he'd needed that kiss more than he was letting on, because when Shoto kissed his hair, he just fell into his lover's chest, and sighed as he took in Shoto's scent, and the smell of soap from his shower.

He just wanted to kiss him, but prideful as he was, Katsuki didn't even have the strength to. Eventually, he just settled to lie on his back, and stretched out his arm so Shoto could use it as a pillow, just to keep him close. His phone's screen lit up, then. It was his mom.

Shit, he hadn't even told her about Shoto yet, though he'd tried to make time to, but he'd told her about summer camp and it being the reason why he wasn't coming home. Hesitantly, he took the video call it was only his face showing up on screen. "H'ah?" he answered groggily.

"Katsuki, would it hurt to call your mother first once in a while?" his mother sighed. "How's school? Are you eating well? Found a girlfriend yet?"

Shoto was more than happy to let his body drop, and press up close to Katsuki. He was warm, and comfortable, and maybe he'd needed some physical contact too, after everything.

He wasn't actually expecting Katsuki to answer the phone, he rarely did. He was just about to peak up into the frame when he heard the word *mother*.

Even as exhausted as Shoto was, he moved fast, sitting up and as far from the phone as possible. It hurt, and his muscles protested. *Found a girlfriend yet?* Shoto winced. They'd known they needed to let Katsuki's parents know but they just ... hadn't had time.

Katsuki glanced at Shoto as he moved away as far as possible. It probably wasn't the brightest idea to come out to his mother over the phone but he felt guilty about denying their relationship, more so to Shoto than anything else.

"Yeah, yeah," he muttered, as if bored. "Listen, mom," he started to say. "Don't get all pissy that I didn't tell you sooner, but... I have a boyfriend." He winced internally at how quickly it was out there now.

His mother deadpanned, almost as if expecting to hear Katsuki say he was joking or something, except it didn't happen. "What?" she asked, exasperated. "And you haven't introduced me to him? You're such a rotten son!"

Katsuki snorted and glanced over at Shoto, silently asking if he wanted to introduce himself. "He's shy, and I knew you'd make a damn big deal out of it!"

Shoto's hand had landed on Katsuki's thigh when he'd moved like that, and when he said 'boyfriend', he gave it a squeeze. They probably could have done this better but, well, at least Katsuki hadn't told the entire school and his parents that he sucked cock.

There was a moment of silence and Shoto held his breath, waiting for it to go south ... but it didn't.

He knew what the look meant. He *was* shy. But, also, he was going to marry this man, so. He gave a small nod.

Yeah, probably not the best way to come out to his mother but he could tell her that he and Shoto were getting married... later. The blond turned the camera around so his mother could see Shoto's blinking, shy face.

Mitsuki leaned into the screen and blinked. "Oh, aren't you Endeavor's son?" she mused. "Hi, dear. I'm Katsuki's mother, Mitsuki Bakugo."

"Katsuki's boyfriend?" Another face popped up on the screen. It was Katsuki's father who had overheard and was shyly trying to insert himself into the conversation. The man adjusted his glasses and his eyes widened. "Isn't that-"

Mitsuki pushed her husband out of the frame and smiled. "No wonder he's been so secretive and quiet these days," she said. "Todoroki, would you come see us soon? I can't wait to catch up, and ASK KATSUKI WHY HE HASN'T TOLD ME!" She seemed to shout loud enough as if she was yelling at Katsuki in the room.

"I knew you were gonna act like this!" Katsuki yelled back, forgetting they were sharing a cabin.

Back
Top Bottom