Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request thread help

1/ Put all your ideas in the same post. If you keep putting them in different posts they will eventually get lost as you bump them and people won't work their way through all of your posts.

2/Rather than post starters for your ideas, try an overview or synopsis of what you want to explore. I only skimmed through your starters but honestly, I don't really know what you want to play or do with them. EG: Instead of "Mary woke up that morning, she was tired, frazzled, just wanted a coffee... she stumbled to the fridge, oh fuck, no milk!" You could have a synopsis "I want to explore the idea of a hot mess of a woman and her struggle to make it to the store to buy milk".

3/"I give a shit about writing." That doesn't sound like someone who cares about writing to me. I am getting the sense you are from a non English background and that is fine but if what you are trying to say is how passionate you are about writing than writing it the way you have implies the opposite.

4/Back to your starters. Because you have started them off with the other character included it leaves little room for your partner to expand or develop their own character. You have even named them. Again, just write it as a brief overview of what you want to explore as currently, I have no clue what you are after. - In other words what are the purpose of your plots?

Last edited:
1/ Put all your ideas in the same post. If you keep putting them in different posts they will eventually get lost as you bump them and people won't work their way through all of your posts.

Thank you for this bit of advice. I have made an edit.

2/Rather than post starters for your ideas, try an overview or synopsis of what you want to explore. I only skimmed through your starters but honestly, I don't really know what you want to play or do with them. EG: Instead of "Mary woke up that morning, she was tired, frazzled, just wanted a coffee... she stumbled to the fridge, oh fuck, no milk!" You could have a synopsis "I want to explore the idea of a hot mess of a woman and her struggle to make it to the store to buy milk".

I have a summary of the ideas now and have converted the details into a writing sample.

3/"I give a shit about writing." That doesn't sound like someone who cares about writing to me. I am getting the sense you are from a non English background and that is fine but if what you are trying to say is how passionate you are about writing than writing it the way you have implies the opposite.

I didn't realize that the way I worded things could sound this way at all! I have made appropriate edits, thanks.

4/Back to your starters. Because you have started them off with the other character included it leaves little room for your partner to expand or develop their own character. You have even named them. Again, just write it as a brief overview of what you want to explore as currently, I have no clue what you are after. - In other words what are the purpose of your plots?

Hopefully my edits make more sense in this regard now. Fingers crossed.

hi, why in some topics I canโ€™t answer anything? :cry:
You need to have three (3) posts before you gain full access to the site!

Back
Top Bottom