Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swidi's Story Driven Ideas [F x M - Plots involving 20+ year old women and much older men]

Swidi

Meteorite
What setting do I usually write in?

I do have a few ideas on my mind that I'd like to explore, which will be set in modern times.

Where do I write?

I prefer writing through PMs on site or through discord. Google docs is also an option.

What part of writing do I enjoy the most?

The part where the world is built for us to play characters in as well as the way our characters react psychologically to the rules and ways of the world that we write in.

About my post length

I am a multi paragraph writer and I have plenty of samples of my work to share if you wish to see if we will be a good fit as writers. If we are setting up our characters initially, you can expect more words that paint a picture but it usually gets shorter as we move along with the plot, where I match my writing partner's preferred length to strike a balance. When our characters interact in the story, the post length would be shorter obviously if they are interacting with each other.

I prefer plenty of plot and smut but I am someone who needs to be reined in every now and then so that I focus on what we are writing. Sometimes I get carried away with the plot/characters and forget about smut and need to be nudged to get on with it and get to the fun parts. >_>

Ons and Offs

General Likes and Dislikes

What I think my strengths are:

I enjoy writing.

I absolutely love plot, world and character building when I write. Sex in the story is always nice but I could write stories without it if a plot really manages to intrigue me.

I usually write multiple paragraphs (not for the sake of being lengthy) in the third person/past tense. The way I write makes it so that I pay attention to details in the scene setup that I am writing as well as the character, her thoughts etc., which always makes things rather detailed and lengthy.

I like to think that I am someone who others can always have a conversation with OOC if there are any concerns with what we are writing.

And I don't ever judge people who write here. We all have our reasons for being here as writers and it doesn't have to be said really but remember to be kind to yourselves. :)

I almost exclusively play ideas and plots set in modern times with dark backstories.

Dislikes

I feel like ghosting people who you write with is a sign of massive disrespect so I choose my partners carefully.

Low effort writing. Don't give me a short response in reply to me setting a scene up by writing a long post with lots of little details setting up the world. That's worse than clubbing baby seals and makes me want to bang my head against a wall.

Don't write with me if you are not having fun. It always becomes obvious eventually. Let me know instead and we can change things up and both write something that we enjoy, together or with other writing partners. I wouldn't mind.

Ons

Psychological

Age difference between primary characters (18+)

Power imbalance between characters.

Smart characters

Risk of getting caught

Temporary (hickies, bruises, bite marks) and permanent body markings (scars, tattoos, branding)

Breeding

Generally badass/brave female characters who are sexually submissive

Bad endings

Rough or rather passionate sex scenes, but not degrading or humiliating to female characters. It has a place when we choose to write it but I need a decent reason to consider it.

Interracial setups that do not focus on race physically but rather something that explores the characters' differences, given how they grew up to be who they were.

Physical

Size difference between primary characters

Well endowed characters

Petite female characters

I can't think of anything else. I guess I care far more about the psychological things than I do about the physical.

Maybes (Yes or No after we talk about it)

Non-con*

Humiliating female characters or degrading them*

Causing pain*

*What I mean is that I wouldn't include those things in a story without there being good reasons for a character to indulge in those abnormal actions, or if there are no consequences in the story after writing those actions out. And I'll also write it in a way that doesn't glorify those actions. You can't expect a man to slap a woman across her face during sex for instance and pretend that the guy is normal, you know? I'll be happy to indulge if my partner wants but it should mean something and say something about the character's psyche is what I am saying.

Offs

I will not play underage characters who are less than 20 years old

I will not play bimbos

I will not write characters who get hypnotized

Group sex scenes

Writing my character being shared with multiple characters

Incest

Cheating

BDSM settings

Scat

Plot ideas

Plot 1 - An Eye for an Eye - Craving

Summary of the plot:

Abigail and Sarah are best friends who grew up together as neighbors. But the story starts with Sarah's body washing up in a lake in their village on a gloomy day. The neighborhood is shocked while Sarah's single dad (named Billy for now to avoid confusion in my writing sample, which can be changed) grieves with Abi, between whom a messed up relationship begins. However, Sarah's father is also an old detective/sheriff who unofficially investigates the apparent drowning.

Billy's hand was clenching her damp hair at the nape of her neck as he reluctantly thrust into her, slowly at times and powerfully in other moments, his thoughts as jumbled as his rhythm was. He struggled to focus on the woman under him, who placed desperate kisses on the prickly stubble along the strong jawline of her best friend's father between moans, hoping that he would pull her hair harder.

Of course, she was frustrated at the lack of rhythm but she knew that Billy could flick a switch in his head at any moment. And not a moment later, with one hand still tightening around her hair, Billy shifted his weight on to his knees and pushed her up on the bed, her head awkwardly half resting against the headboard. His other hand gripped the headboard above her head and he began thrusting into her like he was a much younger man, prompting her to close her eyes and bite her lips while her moans echoed around them, only interrupted by the sounds of skin slapping against skin.

Billy's mind went blank for a few seconds when Abigail gently sucked on his left nipple from under him, which let him briefly find his rhythm and ram into the moaning woman's tight opening with urgency. Before long, Billy bit down hard on the young woman's shoulder, grunting and groaning.

"Oh Abi...", he moaned before his aging frame collapsed on top of Abi's as he found his twisted release, shooting his hot seed deep inside her womb.

The two dressed up quickly, ready to head out to visit a support group for the grieving. Billy didn't really pay attention to Abi's words when she muttered something about grabbing things from her house next door before a quick departing kiss, his hand lightly resting behind his back.

And she was gone, along with one of his darkest moments as a man.

Billy painfully punched the teak wood table in front of him. It didn't hurt him enough so he punched again. And again, until he felt the skin on his knuckles peel, while tears streamed down his heavily lined face. Abi had been right there, her petite hands caressing his face while his hand rested on his kitchen knife that was tucked into his pants behind his back.

It would have taken him not one second to slice her throat open but he had returned her kiss instead, while still wishing it had been Abi and not his daughter who had died.

Plot 2 - The Lamb

Summary of the plot:

A sadistic but idiotic billionaire finds out that his heir apparent is not his daughter at all, but rather his dead brother's bastard who had an affair with his wife years ago. So he wants her out of the picture and punish the bastard along the way so he hires a man to take care of it. But the hired muscle has his own ambitions and wants to use the girl as a ticket into the family's riches.

The short, plump man had been drinking all day in his office while young women scurried along around him to keep his wine glass full, while they tried to manage tasks.

"WHERE ISH...MY FUCKING LAMB...hic...YOU...youuu...", he scanned the room with his beady eyes before he caught the eyes of a young girl and his eyes widened, "YOU! COME HERE! YOU DUMB CUNT!", he bellowed, beckoning her forward with his greasy twitching fingers while the wide eyed intern hurried towards him from the other side of the large conference room.

Just as the terrified woman came to a halt in front of him, AJ leered at the woman from head to toe even as the room swam around him with a creepy smile on his fat red face. With a weird chuckle escaping his lips, he told the woman in a whisper, "Get to my... kiscchen and tell that bastard wida stoopid hat...hic...on that I'll have him...have him...flogged if the...the...hic...the lamb isn't here before I barf again."

He didn't care about the girl hurrying away with a disgusted look on her face and began slowly shaking in his chair as he laughed to himself.

When he came to on the same spot a few hours later, he had slumped down in his chair enough that the uneasy feeling of his butt sliding almost completely off his seat made him slowly open his eyes to a pitch black room that had a view of the dark night city through the glass. The room was dark and his employees had left. There were distant flashes of red and blue visible as specks in the distance though the glass panes at night but the room was set way too high atop his skyscraper for the sounds to ever carry up.

"Good. I have been waiting here for an hour.", came an icy voice that barely sounded like a whisper from his right where the doors were. AJ tried swiveling his chair towards the voice that had spoken but simply managed to fall out of his seat in his effort. And when AJ looked up at the tall figure standing near the doorway, he could only see a dark silhouette facing him while his lips lit up as the man lighted his cigarette, the flame briefly showing a trimmed white beard and an ever so slightly wrinkled neck.

"I was told you had a job for me.", said the man as he walked past the drunkard struggling to get up off the floor, coming to a pause to look at the sprawling metropolis through the glass. Turning around, he noticed the drunk billionaire reaching towards a folder on his table on unsteady legs and he was there in a flash, swatting the drunkard's hand away while he browsed through the pages inside.

As soon as he opened the folder, he saw her. A portrait that had been professionally shot in black and white. A woman who was innocently resting her chin on the drunkard's head with her arms resting on the man's shoulders. For the briefest of moments, he felt something that he hadn't felt before in a long time but he ground his teeth while he scanned the rest of the pages in the folder. And a few moments later, he had tossed the folder aside, dropping his cigarette down on the drunkard's expensive carpet before putting it out with the tip of his impeccable leather shoes.

"A million dollars every day?", he asked the drunkard, a hint of greed escaping his usually well maintained demeanor.

"Yes. If you follow my instructions to the letter when you are with her. And as long as it is all live on camera.", said the billionaire, his speech suddenly not slurred anymore while he wiped the drool off his fat chin.

The man with the icy voice shrugged before he picked up the folder and walked out of the room, and it was time for AJ to go home too.

When AJ stumbled through the steps into his living room, there she was in her red dress, probably just back home herself from whatever it is that she did. All he wanted to do was sneak off to bed but she smiled as she walked towards him before giving him a happy hug.

"Long day at work, daddy?", said the woman from the picture.

Last edited:
Right. There are a lot of words up there. If those exact ideas do not strike your fancy, send me a PM if your idea is along similar themes. If our likes and dislikes are not completely mismatched, that is.

Back
Top Bottom