Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oni-chaaaan~ <3/...heh, bullshit ((MasoXYusuke))

Vailed In Black

•´¯`•. lέᵐ𝕄𝒆 ⒽєΔ𝐫 үo𝐔 Ⓢᶜ𝓻𝓔𝒶m ≾3 .•´¯`•
Put your clothes away missy...

take the trash out Karin....

walk the damn dog for fucks sake!

Thoughts, thoughts and demands of her parents that often drove her mad which lead to her going to her room. It was like any other teenage girl's room except it is filled with almost anything under the sun. Safe to say Karin was that kind of girl that was testing out waters. Sure she was into music definitely but how else would she able to drown out her father's demands and frustrations while also dodging her mother's flowery and cool statements and demands of her own.

Come on, Karin, honey you need to wear better clothes...

Aww, honey that hairstyle won't do watch mommy...

You need to start acting like a lady Karin otherwise they may think you are a dyke...

The annoying comments her mom threw her off which lead to her be very unrestrained with her aggression and noncommittal of their 'wants and desires' which then quickly mutated that to their 'demands'. "Fuck them, like seriously...", she thumbed through her phone that she was given on her 13th birthday, but she hadn't changed the model in a long time 2 years later she is still using the same model. But it wasn't due to any kind of consideration her parents were very strict with 'behavior' and they didn't reward acting out or being a 'rebel'. But that didn't stop her and thus she had a phone that they bought her so long ago. "KARIN! Come down for dinner!", her father screamed up the stairs toward her room as she shook her head. Ignoring them was easy, staying in her room was easy since they often sent her there anyway. No way to really understand her she often felt alienated from her family but there was somebody that understood her...

Meanwhile downstairs in the kitchen her parents were just about done cooking some mashed potatoes and ham. Her father turned to her mother, "honey, we need to get out and enjoy ourselves all this fighting with Karin is putting stress on us." He commented running a hand through his hair as he sighed looking off to the side. Her mother turned to him, "oh I know honey! That young boy! He is a bit older but he often was so good with her when she was younger. He may still!" She threw the idea out like it was the best option as her father bit his lip. Sure he didn't have a strong bond with his daughter but could he trust an older kid, a boy none the less with his daughter? "...hm, are you sure love? I mean I always trusted your gut in these situations but she is still my little girl." He tried to put on his best award winning 'dad acting' he could muster. Being a CEO of a large business he had little to no time with his daughter and when he did it often was spent with little to no time with her. Though he did try ultimately it became too hard to do both at the same time and they needed money...

"Oh dear, stop it, you need to stop being over protective of our daughter! Last time I remember the boy was perfectly sweet with her. It was odd as she always is such a handful but with him around she would be as docile as a newborn calf." Her mother said in a wonderous tone as she stared off a finger rubbing her lower lip and chin in thoughtful pose. But it evaporated quickly turning back to her father she smiled wide, "dear! I know you work a lot but there are some places I wanna take you! Lets go ahead and see if he is available to babysit her!" She commented happily while the father looked annoyed. "Babysit her? She is 15! Why would she need to be looked after like some child?" He said incredulously as the mother frowned looking away, "do I need to remind you what she nearly got into? Your liquor cabinet one weekend, another she nearly sneaked some of your smokes to try? Then there was that other time your gun collection out in the garage..." Her mother continued to list off things as he held out his hands to end the annoying list that she was obviously right about. It annoyed him to think that his daughter was this unruly and willing to act out so much that it could get her killed.

"FINE, lets go ahead and call the kid. One...fucking finger on our daughter and we find out it is him? I'll kill him...even if the other board members disapprove of my actions." He said darkly as her mother slapped his shoulder, "you need to live a little and get away from that board room for a while anyway...if this boy wants to watch her imagine the things we can do again! We can leave them alone and she will be better with him than with us anyway. She seems to be more independent than we both realized a long time ago." She commented noting that when she was a child she was constantly trying to get attention from them but often they pushed her away in some fashion. It was pretty consistent and eventually she started to act the way she is but only when she hit around 12...the phone they bought her was the last thing before this behavior really started becoming a problem. 2 years and they still haven't cracked the reason or why she had been acting like this....

"Fine! But I talk to him! Not you, you always are sweet on everybody and it annoys me." He commented as she sighed nodding, "alright dear, here is his number. I don't know if he changed it...I heard he was doing something big I am not sure if it was living situation or what. But who knows maybe it was just rumors that I heard with the other house wives." She commented as he shook his head, "shush, you and those other hens can gabble about things with each other...the man is taking care of things like he should." He commented ending the conversation dialing the number and letting it ring. When it picked up he began, "Hey this is Mr. Gearson...I need to speak to this..." He spoke the young man's name...

It was another boring afternoon at home. Luka laid out in his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. He'd finished dinner and returned to his room, contemplating what to do with his evening. Nobody was free to join him and his backlog of work had been exhausted. Several minutes passed of not much happening, but as if to answer his prayers to find something to occupy himself, his phone buzzed alive. He didn't recognize the number but answered anyway. After all the worst-case scenario is that it's just a scam call. Surprisingly, there was another person on the other end, addressing him by name even.

"That would be me, what can I do for you, Mr. Gearson?" he replied politely, despite being curious as to why he might be calling him after he hadn't seen or heard from the Gearsons in a decent while.

The man on the other end had a gruff and inquisitive tone, "You see, Karin can't be left at home on her own. Think you can handle her for an evening? Just keep an eye on her, and keep to yourself and I'll make sure you're well reimbursed, what do you say?"

Luka pondered the idea. He remembered the Gearson's young girl, Karin. As far as he knew, she was a reserved quiet girl. They had gotten along well enough in their limited experience with each other, he thought to himself. But he couldn't help but question why a girl of that age needed a sitter, but after a moment of thought he choked it up to overprotective parenting.

"Oh, um, sure. I could do that!" he stammered. "I can be there in 20 minutes if that's fine."

Luka threw on a decently tidy outfit, setting out the door and navigating his way to the Gearson's. Upon arrival he gave a confident knock upon the door, standing straight as to make a good impression. The family let him in, gave him a small rundown of the home, all the while Mr. Gearson observing his movements, he was clearly a skeptical type. After everything had been cleared, they called Karin downstairs to give her the same lecture, before waltzing out the door, leaving the two to their own devices now.

He looked over the girl. She had grown a bit since he last saw her but she still held the same quiet and stand-offish demeanor as before.

"Long time no see, Karin. Remember me?" he asked, hoping he could get along just as well as before.

Her father put the phone down after that he looked at her mother, "you are right, I doubt that boy could even persuade a paper bag to open itself up for sexual harassment. I knew I still am happy I listen to your gut love." He said with a smirk while she smirked as well, "I got a good outfit to go out in. We will call Karin down or threaten to lock her in the laundry room for a few hours with nothing. Then we go out and enjoy ourselves, I mean she is 15 not too much longer now my love. Then we can just enjoy ourselves for the first time in years! How does that sound?" She asked as he frowned, "I mean I was already going to do that sweet, you need to stop voicing my thoughts." He smirked and kissed her as she did it back. "So hurry up and get dressed I already got a suit on." He winked as she gasped, "You are right I need to get my outfit on! I will bring down Karin with me." Her mother dashed from the kitchen through the living room, then she turned right and went up the stairs which sat in front of the front door.

She reached the second story heading around the railing she stopped at the door closer to the stairs their room was further down the hallway. Her mother knocked on her door, "Karin, dear, you need to come downstairs in a bit." She commented but Karin didn't stop thumbing through her phone or the correct assessment is that she didn't even bother to take off her headphones for her mother. Finally after what seemed like 5 mins of knocking her mother didn't wait any longer as she wanted to get ready for her day out with her father. "Hon-...", She was smiling wondering if Karin was just sleeping trying to think it was innocent but then she saw that her daughter had on headphones and was deliberately ignoring her which made her face contort into irritation, and anger. "Hey! Young lady!" She stomped over to the 15 year old plucking the headphones off of her. Which then prompted Karin to snatch them back and put them back on. But before she could reconnect the headphones her mother blurted it out, "Hey! remember that boy from a long time ago...well it feels like forever when I think about it..."

She tried to laugh thinking that she had her daughter's attention only realize that her daughter had basically put her headphones back on. It only made the woman's anger grow even more and then yet again she plucked the headphones off of her head. "Hey! give them back! Why the hell are you in my room anyway! You and dad didn't have enough to act like assholes?!" Karin growled at her mother while she frowned, "You are gonna look like some pussy grinder if you keep up this stupid personality quirk dear. Please, you need to understand that it is impolite and unladylike to act like you do toward me and especially your father. You and him almost seemed that you were gonna father's little girl. But you treat him the same, you dress weird and you do all of this random stuff and I don't approve of it." Her mother went on a checklist and Karin checked out while she did it. Eventually when the conversation came back in a very long Segway her mother got to the point. "...fine, an old friend is coming to watch you since you can't be trusted Karin." She made the comment which only made Karin scowl at her harder but before she could rebut like her mother knew she would. "You want these back? Downstairs in ...shy of 15 mins. Or I keep them in our room and you don't get them back." She said simply shaking her head leaving her room.

Instead of just shutting the door Karin hopped up grumbling as she headed downstairs which then was greeted by her father which stood by in his work suit. But he took such good care of it that the suit itself was able to go for another activity besides a board room. "Hey sweetie," he said with a smile though she didn't smile which made him 'tch' about it. Then her mother finally after about 5 mins left till this person comes she comes down stairs looking amazing. "I am done dear, ready to go?" She asked as he nodded, "come on, you know me I can get things done like that...unlike you taking over 10 mins to even apply makeup it seems." He comments though he forgot to notice her dress which looked a touch complicated or even that she had some how taken a shower too. Either way she didn't comment as they both turned to her daughter. Her mother grabbed her purse and made sure her hair was good while her father grabbed his tie straightening it. He let out a hearty cough while her mother returned to her position only to hear a knock on the door, "ah, right on time. I love how this boy is so on time when he said he would be here." Her father commented opening the door the boy entered as he gave him a nod.

Though that is when her father focused on her, "You are gonna listen to this young man...if you don't and I hear about it there will be consequences for your action young lady." He said sternly as her mother nodded, "learn please dear, learn some ladylike manners okay? Maybe even ask the young man to impart some on you. You desperately need it with how you act out and everything." She said almost like a snobby rich person as she linked her arm with her father's as they strolled out of the door. But her father stopped, "In bed by 10, in case we aren't back in time. Lock the door and stay here till we do come back alright? Don't worry you will be compensated alright?" He noticed they boy's nod giving one more nod he headed out the door leaving Karin with him. When he asked what he did she at first scowled about to put her headphones on. But then she stopped noticing that it was the person that understood her when she was younger. Like she was trying to decipher a ancient language her eyes grew for a moment before she slowly nodded, "yes, I remember you...oh my gosh it is you!" She exclaimed as she slowly grew a smile and her demeanor changed for him. She was still slightly quiet but definite not stand offish to him. It was her crush! she couldn't believe he was back! She had grown one when she was younger for him. "Luka! I couldn't forget about you!" She said cheerfully completely different than just a second ago while she was with her parents.

Luka couldn't help but let out a lighthearted giggle at her sudden burst of enthusiasm. "I'm glad you seem to remember me fondly," he said, relaxing as the worry of trying to play himself up a little for the parents subsided. It was bizarre to him how the stone-cold girl did a complete pivot the moment it was just the two of them alone but thought not much of it. He was sure she was just happy to have a friendly face around. After all, she was definitely around the age where she would be a bit angsty and rebellious towards authority figures, so it was probably in his best interest to not come off as one himself, but just a friend to spend the time with. If he held her attention he wouldn't need to worry about her getting into things she shouldn't be so it was a win-win situation.

"It's been a while since I've seen you, how've you been?" he asked, attempting to drum up some conversation. He wasn't really sure how to act around her, finding the whole situation a bit off. He couldn't think why this sweet girl couldn't be trusted on her own. She seemed to mind herself, just listening to music and whatnot, even if she was a bit abrasive towards her family. Also, her father's attitude was almost as if he was leaving him some kind of mess behind for him to deal with. Like he was pleading with him to stick around. But Luka quickly brushed the thoughts off, focusing his attention on Karin.

Karin smiled at the reaction that Luka gave her, "Of course! I thought I'd never get to see you again." She said almost like she thought he had died rather than just grown apart like they had done. Her outfit did scream rebel and it would have given her a rough attitude but instead she was peaceful and kind. Almost like no time had passed since he watched her as a little girl. Her eyes grew a bit wide, "you got older! I thought you wouldn't ever get any older than what you were Luka! You just seemed to be ethereal. But, but...lets go upstairs to my room! I got some things in there that you may like!" She commented and even if he did blink and tilt his head she didn't mind she just beckoned him. Unknown to him she had taken some of his favorite things and learned about them so in case he would to come back she would have the ability to chat with him and then grow closer. She....no, he wouldn't leave again. That was just a random thought...

Just as she was heading upstairs she turned to him, "I have been good! growing up! I missed you!" She said sweetly as she raced up the stairs telling him to come. She giggled and ran to the room second from the last one down the hallway. So go up the stairs take a right and then down the hallway and her door was just there. Her parents was the last one but Karin didn't mention that to him. She kept it silent while she waited for him at her door, "slow poke~" she playfully joked with him while she hummed a song he might know, it was his favorite a while ago. But this was just a hint at what she was holding onto to impress Luka.

Luka was surprised, as her enthusiasm now turned to energy. She manically chattered away, as he stood there surprised she had really remembered him so well. Though he was just glad they were on good footing to start. Her words stood out to him. She too had grown up since their last encounter. He thought of her more as a little sister before, but did he still feel that way? It was a tough question he couldn't quite answer at the moment. While he mulled over his own thoughts, he snapped out as soon as she started leading away. He looked to her curiously, following just a small distance behind her, as she continued to ramble as they ascended the flight of stairs.

"You've definitely grown. You're about the same age now as when I used to sit for you back in the day," he pointed out,

They reached the top of the stairs and Karin ran off ahead of Luka. He followed her as she scurried down the hall, and around the corner where she stood teasing him as he made his way to her. All the while, a familiar tune resonated from her. It was a song he had shown her way back when he faintly remembered. It dawned on Luka that perhaps he left some kind of impression on the girl from before. He was likely some kind of role model to her. He took kindly to the thought and mustered his confidence, stepping up to the door.

"This is really gonna be like old times, huh?" Luka said, smiling kindly down at her.

Karin nodded enthusiastically as she opened the door which lead to his surprise. If he followed the room it was filled with several different things that he liked back in the day. If he liked it now? She didn't know that, she thought he may still like it cause she spent the time looking over the things he liked. Though that didn't mean she was just a shill and kept finding everything he liked, no, she actually picked things that she actually liked. However to the outward glance it looked like this girl was emulating this boy to the very L of his name and honest it was either gonna come off as flattering or unnerving to somebody. Though to Karin? It was like her home away home, a planet to escape to when she could get away from the bullshit that was her parents.

"What do you think Luka?", She said excitedly moving into the room slowly looking around with a bright smile on her face. She opened her arms out as she showed it off to him like some kind of achievement. There were mixture of game consoles that he liked back in the day, some stack of CDs or even MP3 players that contained a good handful of his favorite songs he liked back in the day. To the sides the bands he could recognize and some he couldn't cause they were more foreign ones that matched the bands he liked. Either way Karin had grown into a girl that was smart but scattered brained. But when she focused on something you could see it through different sections of the room. However there was one section of the room that could almost set off curiosity. It looked like an alter but it was closed off and said 'do not enter, or peek!' In those classic lettering if you were saying "trespassers would be shot, if alive? will be shot again" kind of signs. Even Karin avoid it even with him as she kept trying to direct his look elsewhere like the huge TV she had and various other things he may like.

"I kind of grew into some of the bands you showed me Luka at least some of them.." She explained but somebody could draw another conclusion but in general she wouldn't admit or deny their comments. Either way she sat down on her bed turning on the TV as they had cable tv or the extended package so that they have all the movie channels((even the naughty ones)) so if he wanted to watch something she had hoped he would ask her cause she would flip to it immediately just to learn about him some more. "So, tell me more about yourself I am curious Luka on how you have been since so long ago." She commented happily just mindlessly flipping through channels though he could tell she would stop the moment he talked as she was more interested in his conversation than the TV.

Luka followed her into the room with a certain air of curiosity as to what she could possibly want to show him so badly. But her enthusiasm was rather infectious, he couldn't help but feel a tad excited at the prospect of being let in on some personal project or whatever it may be. The room was certainly a bit cluttered but he could tell there was some system of organization that only she could probably understand. His eyes wandered the room, taking in every detail. It took a moment before it hit him that the room was full of various things that he had introduced Karin to. He wandered his way to the middle of the room, sitting down next to a low shelf. It was strangely nostalgic as he flicked his way through various music albums, and game discs that lined the shelf. There were some he didn't remember, but several he remembered playing with Karin back in the day.

"T-this is so neat, Karin. We have such similar taste, I hope I didn't condition you too much with my awful music taste," he joked, pulling out a CD from a band he'd liked in the past but eventually grew out of. But most of the stuff here was still well within his interests. It was like a treasure trove of long-lost memories and interests. As his eyes wandered about he caught a glance of a "Do Not Enter!" sign stuck to a closet door. But almost as soon as she noticed it catch his attention, she had sprung into action, changing the topic of his focus towards the television screen propped up in the corner on an admittedly nice large cabinet. He once again brushed off any odd thoughts, simply thinking to himself that all teenage girls have their embarrassing secrets. Better off not pushing her on it.

He watched her scroll channels absently through channels. There were some that were just static, some were playing action movies, sitcoms, he even noticed one flashed a risque scene over the screen for a moment, though it didn't entirely process with him until he'd already moved his focus back over to Karin who spoke to him.

"Oh, y'know..." he paused for a brief moment to formulate a sufficient answer to her question. To tell the truth, Luka was a bit lost on his path in life, so he didn't have much going on.

"Just going through life. I can't say it's terribly exciting, not to ruin your expectations of me or anything," he said, feeling a little bit disappointed but trying not to show it. Luka was a good guy, but he didn't have much in terms of ambition. For someone his age, it may be common but that didn't make him feel much better about it. Though Karin's interest in him certainly was a self-esteem boost, so he let that fuel him for the time being, perking back up.

"What about you? I'm sure you've done lots since I last so you!" he shot back giddily, enjoying the conversation.

The scene grew somber as she dropped the remote, her eyes focused on him as he did a little taken back by her reaction.

My family sucks...I hate them...can we kill them?...

She kept going on about almost possessed which she clearly was scaring poor Luka. The boy grew super nervous as she continued

Should we kill them Luka? Take their money...defile their bodies...?

She faintly heard the cry of the young boy of confusion and horror. Though again almost spurred on by his horror she continued holding out her hand...

Come on boy I love, stay with me, fuck me, kill them...lets live together. Let's stop this dancing around the issue since you came back into my life...I won't let you leave...

She said with a wide smirk as the world around them flashed his face and name. The TV had begun to go to static but flash out forced scenes of him fucking her, of her marrying him though against his will. Nothing seemed right and it always seemed he had no choice. He has no choice...he will be mine.... She thought almost possessively eyeing him crazy....

Then she heard his comment and it snapped her back as she had a daydream that would terrify most people. But that is why most people didn't know what Karin was thinking not even her parents.

"Ah, a little here and there, mom and dad are getting harder to deal with. They were better when I was younger but even then I can't remember much besides when we hung out by ourselves." She smiled warmly as she finally sat on a sitcom that they both enjoyed. It was a channel that recycled old shows that weren't on anymore cause when they watched it the show was on its final season. The channel had started this back at its inception with the pilot being on right now.

"Ooooooo Luka! This show! Gosh I am trying to remember it...with the girl choosing what guy to marry? Though before she would take them they would have to do random and silly things to compete for her attention?" She commented almost seeming to avoid the question about her which would probably make the boy blink a bit at her dodging. But she often found ways to Segway his attention to something other than herself. Then she launched into a game that he enjoyed and about how they played it for hours and hours talking about the main character's love interest and the quirky side or support characters that went along for the ride.

"You know Luka?" She asked now that she was laying on her bed her head pointed to the end of the bed so she could watch the TV with him. "I was thinking about getting into a mmo ...wondering where you stand on that? I would like to play a game with you like that. Maybe get mom and dad to get a shared headphone jack so we can listen to music together." Again most of her comments were very insistent on being close to him and most would consider this extreme infatuation but in her head...no it was a lot more than that. Though when she saw that look in his eye she placated him with another thing about herself. "I was thinking of joining music or an extracurricular chorus class or even join band." She commented so that it would take them away from her yet again. The show had ended so she ended up flipping up channels till she glanced at the time. It had been so far an hour but she wasn't done...far from it.

She flipped it to the input making sure that the consoles can be turned on and she slipped off the bed. "So, which game do you wanna play? Maybe an RPG that we can sit and talk together while you try to beat it? I mean I can do it now I am older but I always enjoyed how well you played Luka!" She commented as she pulled out some games that she knew he would like to play laying them out on the floor eagerly waiting for him to pick one out.

He asked the question but she sat for a moment spaced out. "What could she be thinking so intently about?" he thought to himself, just before she perked her attention back up, answering him as if nothing had happened. Odd but he didn't think much of it, as she flipped through the channels. "Yeah, don't tell him I said anything but your dad can be a bit intimidating," Luka expressed with a small chuckle as they sat and reminisced over the old show they used to watch. "I remember this one pretty well, and how we'd make fun of all the contestants fighting over some bland guy." He laughed with delight as they took a trip down memory lane, revisiting old games and movies as they went. By this point, he'd completely forgotten he was even being paid to do a job.

Luka perked up with enthusiasm at her request to find a new online game, "I know just the game, I've been putting it off since no one will play it with me, you may just be my lucky partner in crime!" He rambled on for a good minute, as he described everything he'd seen regarding the game. He was rather oblivious to her clingy behavior, simply indulging in the conversation. After his rambling subsided, he was caught off guard again. He was shocked to hear she had an interest in a club, she didn't seem like the type to take part in that sort of thing to him. "You think so? I bet you'd be great at anything musical." he encouraged her. With that the TV program ended, garnering both of their attention. They had certainly forgotten about everything else while they conversed.

Moving to the pile of games she had sprawled out for him, he scanned the end labels for one that interested him. "Yeah, an RPG would do. I want something a little slower that we can keep chatting over," he said, as he settled in on an old JRPG he never managed to finish before. Now was as good a time as any, he thought, setting the disc in the console and booting it up.

The screen transitioned to a high fantasy landscape behind the game's menu. He hit start, and the two gave the main character a dumb name to make the dialogue funny. It was a nice bonding experience as the two played through the game, discussing the characters and gameplay as they went, Luka even got to flex a part of his gaming prowess as he toppled a boss he used to struggle with on his first attempt. "I guess I'm not that bad at this one," he remarked modestly, resting the controller in his lap.

He turned his attention back to Karin, "Not to sound sappy, but I'm glad I decided to spend my evening here. I appreciate you helping me rekindle the old days like this." He cracked an innocent smile.

Karin continued to listen to him not realizing that this was the best thing she could have done. She was glad that her mother had got into contact with him so it saved her the time of actually contacting him on Facebook. While she was on her phone a while back she had found his profile and was gonna mention hanging out again but her mother made it easy or she should say her father. They brought him to her which she should be thankful for them. The one thing that she was pretty happy about that they did despite being trash the both of them. These thoughts surrounded her mind like a trail circle in defense. She yet again was drifting off for a moment but it wasn't as in depth than a bit ago when she thought of that scene 20 mins back. She laughed, "he knows he is intimidating Luka, you aren't telling him anything he doesn't already know you know that right?" She said nonchalantly even though she could hear the worried tone in his voice.

"oooh! Yeah then totally hook me up! I mean...is it free to play? I don't know if I can do a service mmo. Mom was pretty insistent that I find something 'educational' then again mom..." She bit her tongue she didn't want Luka to know that her mother nearly called her a 'dyke' cause she was forceful. Her idea of a woman was to be obedient to the father and that his way was law despite the fact that Karin ignored him and even told him to stuff it.

Though despite this she watched him selecting out a JRPG oh! This one! "This one! You had trouble with this one I remember you getting super angry about it. I mean it will be pretty slow and we can totally talk about it." She commented and when he choose a silly or stupid name she laughed knowing that name will be the main topic of humor as it is spoken in dialogue. She giggled and laughed as she put the main character's name in different situations where they had to use it and how stupid it sounded. However toward the end even Karin was focused as she watched him destroy a boss that bested him before. He heard her clap and cheer almost like he had win the whole game by himself. "My savior!", She did a pretend faint in his lap not caring if the controller there acting like he saved her from the evil baddie in the ending of the game.

Karin heard his words glancing at the clock and he could see her demeanor change almost instantly. Her parents were gonna be home soon, and soon he would have to go back home. Suddenly she blanked out...

They are coming back...hell is coming...
He is gonna leave...he isn't coming back...

Suddenly the room was slowly choking her, she held her neck as she coughed. She attempted to open her airway only to feel it close up even more. The thought of him was slowly driving the room to turn into a misty crimson with a black deepness to the side.

Karin! do your chores!
Dear, you aren't a lesbian, be more like a woman!
Karin...
Karin...
KARIN!

Suddenly she was started out of her mind by him as he looked at her concerned, "No, I am fine Luka. Just kind of overwhelmed with how today has been. I haven't been this happy in a long time you know? I appreciate you watching me! Though next time get me some food I am hungry." She teased but in reality she didn't care, she just didn't want him to leave. Lock the door, tie him to the bed, anything sounded better than him leaving. Thankfully when he shook her she managed to get some hair strands off of him. They would go into the alter off the side of her bed in the spot where the sign is. She had a toothbrush he had thrown away...some gum that he wrapped up in a paper. What he didn't know is that this wasn't the first time she had reunited with him....

Luka sat there for a moment, as Karin's enthusiastic demeanor quickly changed to shock and panic. She was obviously struggling as her breathing got heavy and she appeared to start choking. With this, he sprung up, scurrying to her side. He held Karin, supporting her up so she didn't fall over. He was completely taken off guard, her reaction had come out of nowhere. It was only a few moments until she regained her composure, but it felt much longer. She was obviously a bit out of shape, but she still managed to muster that same cheeriness from before. Was it to not worry him? Or was she just trying to act tough?

She looked up at him, speaking calmly as if nothing happened. ''Aww, that's so sweet, Karin! I'm glad someone thinks I'm pleasant to be around,'' he replied, ruffling her hair playfully. ''Oh and of course, I'll pack snacks next time, just let me know what you like!''

The two chatted for a little while longer, forgetting the time again as the front door creeped open to the sound of footsteps on the hardwood floor below. ''Shoot seems like we have to cut it there for tonight. Don't worry though, I'll be back. Pinky promise,'' he said taking her pinky finger in his, giving it a small shake as if to seal their contract. With this he quickly bundled Karin up, hurrying downstairs.

There he was greeted by Karin's parents hanging their jackets on the coat rack after their night out. ''Good timing, I just put Karin to bed. She was lovely for me all evening! Not to invalidate my job or anything but I'm not sure if she really needs me to keep her out of trouble,'' he explained, a friendly smile curving his lips. But Mr. Gearson looked at him with a puzzled look, though didn't say anything. ''Oh yes, she's a lovely girl, we just want to take every precaution to keep her safe,'' Mrs. Gearson piped up, not wanting to garner any suspicions. ''So don't be surprised if you get another call here soon, you did well tonight,'' Mr. Gearson added.

On that note, Mr. Gearson flipped open his wallet, taking a few bills from it and giving them to Luka as payment for the night. He thanked him graciously and gave his farewells for the night before he made the short walk back to his home.

Karin enjoyed that her love had supported her so much but she needed to have this happen some more. She wanted to keep him unassuming when she would to spring their love nest he would be okay with the other side of her. Hearing him talk made the other side of her subside while also growing wild in other ways as she gave him a wide smile, "Of course, I want you around Luka! I love you!" She let it slip but hoping that he would take it other than she had intended cause that it was too early and she wanted to see him more before she truly show him how she was. When he ruffled her hair she giggled and snuggled him a bit more, "good, I like Twix and various other chips..hm sourcream and onion or hm...." She thought about this while they talked for a bit but then eventually she heard the door and the darkside threatened to take over. He noticed that her mood almost instantly switched when they were home. But she still smiled at him when she gazed at him but then it fell the moment she looked away.

...soon

Was all that went through her mind as she hopped up almost without any ceremony but then she was yanked back and felt his pinky around her own and it made her swoon. Her prince put a pinky promise to her? Yes! Her mind was swimming on the temporary endorphin rush. It was cut off when he released her pinky frowning she put her hand at her side but her mind never forgot the warmth of his touch on her finger. With this rush still sustaining cause she was in the room with him she hopped into bed and closed her eyes. Her dreams were filled with nightmares and dreams mixed together. Torture, locked, and all Mine were the themes of the night which made her squirm and smile at the same time.

They both looked at each other and then at the door as he left, "dear, it is like I said! Luka has that effect on our little girl! She may be 15 but she acts like a well behaved teen with him around! We should hire him again tomorrow. You got some time off tomorrow and I wanna go out more!" Her mother grew excited as her father just sat there rubbing his chin, why now of all times does his daughter listen so well? Is the young man doing something to his daughter that he doesn't know. "You sure? Honey? I...I don't know," he said with uncertainty while she looked annoyed, "stop with the conspiracy that the boy is doing something nasty to our little girl! She is perfectly fine and he said she is laying down. So...lets go out tomorrow." She said with a lit up expression as her father didn't looked so convinced. But with how things have gone on it was clear that this course of action was still decent enough.

The next day....

"Dear, do you have the cooler stocked? I called Luka in for a whole day and even into tomorrow. You wanted to go out camping with just the two of us." He said with a smile grabbing her ass while she cooed in his ear groping his groin. "Oh, you did? He is such a nice boy to come over for so long. I am happy we get to go out and I get to taste you again. It seems that our little girl and your work cockblock me all the time." She whispered to make sure her little girl didn't hear it, but Karin *did* see the action going on between them. She had sat down to eat breakfast and cringed at the sight of her parents getting touchy feely with each other. "...I am done...", She said coolly getting up from the table as her mother glanced at her almost annoyed she had to stop her little intimate touching. "Oh? You are Karin? Okay, why not go up stairs and practice on those things I taught you this morning." She commented but her eyes were already on her father's eyes gleaming.

"So they called in Luka? Perfect...", She said smirking as she put the locket of hair in the alter she had created. It wasn't just his personal items but there were pictures some thrown others stolen by her from his locker and various other places. They were showing how he had gown since then and even some of the personal details she had gotten weren't from him but from the notes and various other things he wrote to old friends. She had taken them all and posted them up in her little shrine to him. Taking a picture she kissed it, and then took off her pants glancing at the door and begin to rub the photo on her bare pussy. It often got her excited and she usually came after about a minuet or so when she did finish this time she glanced down, "I can't wait till you never leave Luka...and I get to have you to myself." She said almost like a predator licking her lips. Luka was older but you'd swear he was the innocent one that was about to be plucked.

.....later that day...around 4 pm...

"Honey! Did you let Luka know to come back over?! I wanna get out before it gets too dark! You know how I feel about you driving at night!" Karin's mother said as her father responded by yelling, "Yeah, I got everything ready! He will be over within the next 15mins typically it is 20 but you have expressed about getting out there as soon as possible." He explained as he had some camping gear on, nothing embarrassing a vest with camouflage, a button up green shirt, rugged jeans on and hiking boots that showed he cared about survival and not just looking good. Her mother swooned as she had her typical outfit on with him just wincing, "You know we are going camping love, not what ever this is supposed to be..." He motioned to her clothes as she waved a hand. "that is why there is the camper! I will go out with you sometimes while you do all of the hunting! Besides man's job right?" She commented as he sighed hoping she would actually have wanted to camp rather than just him go out into the wilderness during the day and then at night fuck her while she made dinner and yes while she made dinner.

After a bit of back and forth she smiled at the door, "Oh! He is here! Coming Luka honey!" She called as she opened the door to let the young man shuffle in. She gave him a wide smile, "You are doing so much all of a sudden, I don't think I could express how much this means to me and my husband! You have saved us so much headaches like today she has been...a little demon at times. I hope she doesn't cause any trouble...please message us if she does and we will come back." Though when she said this if he looked into her eyes there was no hint of wanting to come back and if she did well there would be hell to pay for the both of them. Her mother was scary in the sense of seeing past the 'cute mask' that she put up most of the time with everybody. Then the boy could feel a heavy hand land on his shoulder as the dad glanced at him, "don't...do ANYTHING that you would think would be bad to my little girl alright?" The man was very dark and his words were like a dark warning.

But he let his hand go as he shuffled around making sure that there was everything in the camper outside. Which meant he was out and gone while her mother was still with Luka, "She has been a bit happier since you have been here. But she misses you a lot it seems! She doesn't act that good for us but it seems when you leave or when you left that one night she was just so down in the dumps till tonight when we mentioned you would be staying over night." She commented with a happy tone. "Thank you again..." She said as she heard something and perked her ears up in a sense to her husband yelling that they were done packing and she smiled, "coming dear!" She was about to run out but then slapped 60 bucks in luka's hand, "for you to do with what you please. There is left overs in the fridge and she is a 15 year old girl just some direction and enforcement on going to bed and bathing shouldn't be too hard for a young man like yourself." she gave him a wink and then left with her father and the camper was gone.

Now he could hear some sounds coming from upstairs which could be interpreted as ...moaning? Maybe she was in pain? Maybe she hurt herself? Though in her room Karin was rubbing his photo on her pussy about to cum at that moment and just as she heard the door shut and the camper take off. She screamed out his name though thankfully her door was heavy enough to where it blocked out the sounds. Panting she quickly rubbed off the picture putting it away in her alter. The room smelled of sex and she hated that she didn't have enough time to clean it up. But she did her best to ignore it as she heard him calling out to her. Even going up the stairs she quickly fixed her jean shorts and her shirt so that she didn't look like she just had sex with his image. Slowly she went to her door when he got to it and opened it with a big smile, "Luka!" she said with a little loss for breath that she couldn't help as she giggled nervously but then moved out of the way, "Come on in! I suspect the rents are gone?" She asked while he walked in.

It was the early afternoon when Luka got the call. He hadn't expected it so soon but it was, of course, Mr. Gearson. He asked him to watch Karin again, this time for the night. It was still the weekend so he had nothing to do. He enjoyed the company and the money so he agreed. It sounded miles more entertaining than spending another day alone in his room for sure.

He packed a small bag with a change of clothes, a toothbrush, and a few other minor necessities. With that he set out, arriving as soon as he could. After knocking at the door he heard movement on the other side before being welcomed inside by Mrs. Gearson. Once inside, he had a brief talk while they finished preparations for their outing. He was surprised to hear about Karin's supposed behavior. He couldn't help but wonder what she was like when he wasn't around. Luka couldn't imagine she was actually such a problem child. Her father was rather stern with Luka, but he didn't take it personally, simply reassuring his good intentions. It seemed that was satisfactory, as they gave their farewells and the camper pulled away.

Now on his own, he turned his attention to Karin. It would be good to let her know he was there, he figured. Her voice could be heard upstairs, she must've been in her room. So Luka ascended the staircase, calling out to make his presence known, turning down the hall, and stopping at Karin's door. Before he could knock she flung the door open, greeting him with a big smile. He jumped at the sudden movement, eliciting a small giggle at his own expense. "Well you seem as chipper as ever," Luka said as he stepped into the room.

"Yeah, your parents seemed to be in quite the hurry again," Luka stated, a faint musk permeating the air in the room. He couldn't quite pinpoint the smell but it didn't bother him enough for him to mention it. "By the way, I don't know if they mentioned but I'm watching the house tonight so it's just us. I figured we'd make a little sleepover out of it. Maybe we can even put a dent in that collection of movies there too," Luka suggested with a childlike aura as he dropped his bag beside him, taking a seat on the floor. "Sorry if I'm a little overly excited, I didn't get to do anything like this before," he said nervously, averting his gaze but an eager grin still apparent on his face.

Karin was a little sweaty but thankfully the boy was blissfully ignorant as she smiled, "You know just kind of excited that you were coming." Considering she quite literally cummed on his picture not even 10 mins ago. Either way she moved on as he went into the room surprised an older boy didn't know the smell of a girl. She had looked up things on her searches and found out some things about herself. Her mother always was the kind of parent to hide sexual things from her rather than just tell her about the birds and the bees.

"They are just excited to have somebody that wants to come watch me. If they don't I tend to have a bit of a rebellious streak." She said with a minor giggle which spoke lightly of the fights that she and her parents would have. Father would be near breaking point and screaming his head off. While her mother was trying to dodge the fight ducking into the kitchen. It would go on for hours and neither side got much ground. Obviously Karin knew she wouldn't get any ground but her father didn't either which infuriated him so much. The day went like that to where they called up Luka so they could escape from her attitude for the day and night.

"Ooooo! NO that is fine we can totally try to see if you can damage my collection that is huge." She went over pulling out some classics from her parent's time which was like land before time, never ending story. Then there was some strong anime titles like Gundam Endless Waltz her mother liked that one, and her father liked Howl's moving castle. There were the lord of the Rings, and even the hobbit movies that Karin had. She had pretty much adopted her mother and father's stash cause they were trying to be nice or at least trying to win over their daughter which didn't do much besides give the girl more movies to watch and she still was a brat to them. "So the sky's the limit Luka! What do you want to do? Lord of The Rings? or The Hobbit?" She asked as options but there was more he could see as there was some she didn't even mention if he wanted to look those over too.

She spoke lightly but Luka couldn't help but sense there was something he wasn't being let in on. He held the curiosity in the back of his head as he moved to look at the sprawling DVDs, eventually settling on Lord of the Rings, sensing her enthusiasm to watch that one. They sat in front of the TV as the film played. Epic scenes of magic, elves, and orcs played out before them. It was one Luka was familiar with, so he didn't devote his entire attention to the movie, choosing to strike up a conversation with Karin instead

"You're so well-behaved, Karin. I can't see you being rebellious at all, despite what your parents may have me think," Luka said, playfully pinching Karin's cheek. He had started growing curious about the various bits he'd heard here and there involving her behavior. There was no way in his mind that the cute sweet girl he observed could be anything but. The entire scenario was very odd. Luka decided he would try to probe Karin further throughout the night, maybe try to make sense of things. There was also the closet door with the ominous warning. What could possibly be under there? Luka had to know.

"After this was there anything else you wanted to do tonight? I think I can bend your bedtime a bit tonight," Luka asked, teasing Karin about her parents' strict policies.

Karin was very approving of his choice of movie as they watched the Lord of the Rings she would act out some of the famous lines that the general populous would use as joke or punchlines. It would make Luka laugh along with herself but in the end during the movie they would find times to find things to talk about which she could tell that Luka was getting more and more curious about herself. With this kind of assumption Karin would find ways to deflect the conversation and move it away from herself.

"Oh you think so? I mean I dunno about that but if it is coming from you Luka it must be true! My mom and dad often find a reason to get mad at me I don't know why." She giggled at his pinching while she stuck her tongue out tickling the boy a little with a mischievous kitty face she was expressing. Though the evidence that he wanted to more about her life seemed to be getting more and more real which was bothering her. The least he knew the more controllable he was which was bothering her. It was too early for him to catch on and so she would just tickle, play, and just mess with him to try to pull him along. Karin was actually pretty smart despite her mental state that she had she knew she had to throw Luka off the trail she didn't want to lose this kind of atmosphere she had with him.

"Oooo! We can! Yes! How about some gaming?! Why not we play more of that RPG! Maybe we can play the classic Mario?" She asked as she jumped off pointing to one of the consoles and then scooted over to the cabinet that had contained the games for each console. However the newer generation consoles there wasn't that much games since most of her collection was on the console itself. Gotta love that whole 'you don't need to own a physical copy' generation coming along while they discussed it.

Luka was slightly overwhelmed as the topic kept shifting away though he was too nervous to push it further. But he was enjoying himself as they chatted on and off about the movie and making their own fun out of it. It was all merely a distraction though. Karin knew he wasn't the confrontational type and he also was the one to often give the benefit of the doubt. He really was a perfect target of her obsessions. But his curiosity still nagged in the back of his head. Everything from the disconnect of Karin's actions and what he heard about her to the unsettling warning on the closet door. Things just didn't add up, but Luka wasn't going to get any closer if he kept pushing the subject.

Time passed and the credits eventually rolled, putting an end to the film. Luka let out a small yawn stretching himself out. He had become engrossed in the movie so it took him a moment to wake up from the immersion. He reached to change the input channel on the TV, turning it over to the game console. The RPG from last time was still paused on the screen from the night before. He unpaused and jumped right back into the story. At one point there was a character that stood out to him, a girl who had been corrupted by the villain, laying waste to her home leaving the protagonist to save her heart. In the end, he persuades her over to his party though her sadistic tendencies remain. The only thing stopping her being her affection for the protagonist, as she fights to kill in his name. It was interesting to him how such a blatantly evil character could be considered a hero within the story. He expressed his thoughts to Karin, "What an odd hero... She's all cute and ditzy but she's a bit of a bad guy at the end of the day. What do you think?"

Karin continued to side step his attempts to try to breach the subject she was avoiding. Though Karin was starting to feel that Luka wasn't someone that dealt with somebody obviously deflecting. Though that didn't stop her from enjoying his attention. When they continued on the RPG she watched with rapt attention while he fought through the monsters and various other popular antognist mini bosses.

When this particular character came into the party of the protagonist and how she acted it almost like it was her on screen. Karin acted slightly indifferent, "I mean she may be evil but she definitely loves the progatonist. In the end if you are willing to do anything for those that you love isn't that good enough? Does morals or anything else have to come into play for it to matter or mean what they intend it to be?" She explained which was a bit deep for how she normally talked. But she had a lof time to think about this whole deal.

She adjusted her sitting position getting closer to Luka, "Then again maybe they just wanted to add somebody that isn't so just hero or whatever? Saying that no matter how much you are in the gray that if you stand with the world that it is acceptable to have those quirks?" She spoke rethorically while he kept plugging through the RPG which was quite amazing for how long it had been since he had played it before.

Luka let out an innocent laugh, not expecting such a well thought out answer, ''I like that response. You put it quite we'll.'' He paused for a second exaggerating an attempt to be secretive, ''I think it's okay to be bad sometimes. Sometimes you just have to do what feels right, y'know?'' He let out another nervous laugh, ''I'm such a bad influence, aren't I?'' Luka enjoyed the brief moment of introspection they shared in that moment. He decided he'd have to really pick Karin's brain the next chance he got. She was turning out very interesting, he could tell she matured a lot from the young girl he'd sat for back in the day.

Eventually after a particular long section of dialogue, Luka let out a thundering yawn. ''Mm sorry... I got so engrossed I forgot the time.'' he murmured, stretching out his arms. Between the movie and the game they'd managed to kill several hours, not even realizing when the sun set as they laughed and chatted while indulging on snack foods and generally enjoying each other's company.

''Hey, before I hit the hay...'' he leaned over to Karin, pinching her cheek endearingly, ''Thanks for making this evening enjoyable. I'm sure most girls your age would be insulted to have a sitter, but you've been so well behaved about it. I swear you've grown up so fast!'' Luka grinned innocently as he doted over Karin like a little sister.

Karin was over the moon when she heard that he enjoyed her response, she did think about it a long time. Normally thoughts like that flutter through her head most days. Often she was just trying to bury the want to things that she would regret. In reality she didn't care for the consequences of the world however she would if she could have Luka. Speaking of which that is when she and him begin to have a conversation where she let him have a little more about her and about her home life. She mentioned her mother shames her and her father is incredibly harsh for no apparent reason.

Karin and him talked for a great while they watched the movie and played the game till she yawned she didn't even realize it was late. "No, I get it Luka, we both sat here chatting and playing a game. You could almost say it is romantic hehe." She said in a joking tone but in reality it was completely true due to her desire to have Luka no matter what, soon, my dear, soon. Is what Karin was saying in her head while they continued to chat.

Karin perked up, "hm?" She giggled and just shrugged off the pinch if her mother had done it or father she would have bit their hand till it bled. Then she listened to his comment about the sitter while she waved her hand, "I mean it was annoying at first but when I heard it was you Luka...speaking of that." She looked at her bed and then at him, "would you watch over me like a big brother? I want you to sleep in my room with me tonight in the same bed. So I know you are near by and my big brother can protect me." She said in a cute tone but the ulterior motive was so dripping with want and lust that it was crazy as she eyed him carefully.

Luka was absolutely starting to take the hints at this point, but he didn't know what to think. He pondered in his mind for a brief moment, "Does she have a crush on me? Is that okay?" and almost as soon as he wandered off he was dragged back down by her next words. He was shocked as he watched the girl eyeing him with a certain... hunger. Her eyes looked sweet and innocent but they pierced straight through him. There he was with a cute younger girl inviting him into her bed, how was he supposed to react? He panicked a bit, simply going with the flow as he stood up laying on the edge of the bed next to her.

He sighed and gave a small nod of assurance as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "You're such a handful, Karin..." he smiled kindly as he looked down at her, a calm nurturing sense overtaking him. "I'll keep you safe."

With those words he got up to flip the lights, powering off the TV and game consoles and gathering the trash they had compiled throughout the evening, chatting idly with Karin as he did so, giving her reassurances and compliments. He loved seeing her smiles and giggles when he managed to flatter her. With everything taken care of he laid next to Karin, nervous if he was doing the right thing but craving the affection himself. He draped his arms over her in his protective grasp as he settled in comfortably. "Goodnight, Karin..." he murmured trying not to fall asleep first. He felt a sense of duty to protect her now. From what he didn't know but his protective instincts told him what to do.

Aw, the poor boy was starting to catch on and that made Karin nervous it was time to ease back but a sleepover was so hard to pass up sleeping next to him. But she could see his innocent little brain working and she knew that things would start to come up as question marks rather than acceptance. She felt she could almost put the thoughts to words, "does she have a crush on me?" But that is what was saying the most from his confused cute face which was looking intently at Karin at the moment. When he was at least on the edge she hoped he would give in fully and do what she asked but time would tell as she gave him her best "I need you" kind of expression despite how hungry she was for the cute boy.

She lit up! Pay dirt! She enjoyed the simple act of a hand on her shoulder but that also meant that he was giving in to her! She kept an award winning smile and the eyes that beamed so lovingly at him. She merely giggled knowing that sometimes statements like that were traps she had been learning on line looking up various ways to talk to manipulate them into doing what she wanted. Specially when it came to Luka, she would have a special kind of 'collar' for the cute boy that eventually would marry her. Yes, that he would marry her as she lay there gazing up at him. "Thank you, Luka," she finally said at the end once he had given in fully she waited for him to come back after turning off the gaming consoles and various other things. He could feel her eyes peering at him like a predator but how could she be that? She was just a sweet 15 year old girl laying in bed that happened to be okay with Babysitting. Was she okay with it? or was it cause she had such an obsession with Luka that she was willing to be reduced to a dependent brat for her parents sake and so she could get close to Luka.

Karin managed to keep the boy complacent by talking with him keeping those little nerves of his calm. Of course she knew he had an issue with her request but she didn't care however it was 'nicer' to ease his feelings and talk to him while he busied himself around the room. "Maybe tomorrow we can go somewhere Luka! I mean if you wanna stay here I will stay here...we can play more of that RPG...you are nearly done! I am so proud you have been literally plowing through it! I wanna see the ending and the young Luka be stepped over by the strapping older Luka as he slays the final boss!" She would add in little talking points like that seeing his blush she giggled. "Also I got a manga collection if you wanna look at it as well...maybe we can read together too like my head on your shoulder...?" She made a comment like that to fluster him; she couldn't help that she enjoyed seeing the boy squirm. When she had it her way he will do more than squirm cutely at her words. Finally the night came to a close, the lights off, the electronics down to a little humming and mostly off except on some blinking lights or a light on due to standby she snuggled into his embrace. He could feel her warm and suddenly he felt her arm around his waist. She couldn't help it! Her future husband was laying right next to her! It so hard not to dig into his pants and touch him...for the first time. The thought nearly gave her a nose bleed as she lay there with him trying to sleep but her heart was going a million miles a second. Finally...she managed to find some peace and close her eyes going to sleep.

meanwhile....

Mr. Gearson was finishing up things his wife had just sucked him off and he was feeling good. "Dear, I am gonna call and check up on that boy Luka", He said as Mrs. Gearson hung on him shaking her head, "dear, no! Just let Karin be taken care of by him! She has been the sweetest..." She was cut off by him as he glared, "she is my little girl. That punk shouldn't be able to tame her like that. I remember all those years ago she was so sweet..." He had gone into memories that spoke of an entirely different affection...but Mrs. Gearson pulled him out by whining, "dear...forget about her for ONE night! You have me! You enjoyed your blowjob yes? My aching pussy is calling for you!" She continued on like some bitch in heat as their camper was not really the traditional type but basically a portable sex dungeon. Though was it for Mrs. Gearson or... another heavy whine hit him while he looked over the RV. "Damnit woman! You know maybe this is why I choose a corporate job! So I could take my time away from your horny ass..." He yelled as he pushed her onto the bed that had built in straps and a whip on the wall next to it. "Lay on your fucking back, and daddy is gonna plow you like a blow up doll for the first time!" He smirked obviously he didn't care about his submissive, he wanted to fuck her cause she was fucking annoying and keeping him away from his daughter. In the back of his mind he wouldn't have ever called Luka if it wasn't for his annoying bitchy wife wanting to go out and fuck everywhere. It was a miracle that they only had one kid...

Karin awoke to laying in Luka's arms it was so protective, so warm that she nuzzled his chest despite how much his heart was beating. It was nice she wondered if he was awake maybe she could slip her hand into his pants... No! Karin! It wasn't time yet! He has only been in your life for literally 2 days! You need to cultivate this 'big brother' attitude and then convert it! You have the mangas to show you how! She thought to herself as she felt her eyelids grow heavy again snuggling closer only caused her body to want to go back to sleep. So calm, so peaceful, so protecting...don't leave husband. She thought in her head as he felt both arms wrap around him tightly like she was clinging to a stuffed animal.

Luka's eyes cracked open as he awoke in the morning to the sounds of rain. Karin was still fast asleep beside him. He lay there for a moment, letting himself wake up before he got to his morning routine. Now a bit more awake than before, he carefully slid himself out of bed, tucking the blanket over Karin as to let her continue resting peacefully. She looked so at ease, he really felt like he'd been a good caretaker. He couldn't help but think of the look behind Karin's eyes from the night before. She looked so sweet now but maybe she wasn't letting on to everything she was thinking. Luka didn't feel right about having such a young impressionable girl falling for him. But he'd keep his mouth shut for now and if things got too much he could just say something, at least that's what he thought.

It looked like today was going to be another cozy day in, as he listened to the pitter-patter of the raindrops against the house. It was relaxing to Luka. He fiddled with his bag, finding a change of clothes, a bath towel, and a toothbrush. He made his way to the bathroom across the hall, setting his things on the countertop. He turned the shower on hot and stripped down, leaving his clothes with the rest of his things on the counter.

He went about his bathing as he pondered the rest of his plans for the day. After this he was going to see about making some breakfast for Karin, then maybe the two could take a look at some of the manga she seemed excited about. "Perhaps it wasn't the most exciting day but it would be pleasant with Karin around," he thought to himself. His summer had been such a drag before he started looking after Karin. It felt nice for Luka to have someone to spend time with during the day. He enjoyed the endearment Karin showed, whether that was romantic or not. He simply liked the feeling of being needed by someone.

Karin didn't feel the movement too much but she did murmur looking annoyed that what she was cuddling left her. She wiggled and then laid on her back with her arms spread out. When he put the bed over Karin she kind of smiled grabbing the blanket and cuddling with it a bit more. "More-.....sleep," She mumbled laying there though her mind was slowly stirring. The rain was actually keeping her asleep as she normally slept nice and hard during rainy days. When she finally woke up she yawned cutely smacking her lips gently. Blinking a few more times she looked around shooting up in bed. "Luka? Where did you go?" Then she heard something that made her smirk as she hopped out of bed hearing the water running usually meant parents bathing but they were gone so the only other person...LUKA!

She snuck out of the bedroom to the bathroom which was down the hallway. She saw that the door was cracked and it made her smirk like an imp. He was naked! NAKED!? She had to see as she peeked open the door, the mirror was angled just right...fuck he was too far behind the curtain as it was drawn a bit more than when her parents used the shower. Just a little....a little bit....a ....Her prayers were answered as she saw him move into the blind spot but a perfect one for her. She got to see him completely naked and it was like something triggered in her brain as she got really really wet. Her brain was like: I want that either it was the hormones or whatnot but she lightly touched herself peeping on her caretaker. Karin was locked in a trance watching him so intently he may feel somebody was really in the bathroom with him. Drool, panting, and red cheeks were all display with her as she peeped and it was almost too good to be true. Finally the shower had ended, and her time watching has ended she slipped away letting him get dressed as she quickly ran into her bedroom. Underwear...underwear! Check...new clothes! CHECK she furiously moved around the room and planned to dash into the bathroom to wash the smell of her arousal off.

When he finished got out about to do what she tried to dash into the bathroom but her food slipped on the carpet and she smacked into the boy. "Ah!", she yelped out landing on the floor as she hadn't gotten out of her clothes. Her arousal from staring and peeping on him was still sitting in her underwear was now able to float into the air causing her to heavily blush wondering if the innocent boy would put things together to what she was doing minuets ago. "a-ah sorry...I...I was gonna take a shower after you Luka...", She couldn't look at him due to her blush and how she felt at the moment. She had seen her one and true husband naked and it was amazing...stripped down...

Her thoughts dived...

stripped and strapped to the wall...fed by me never to leave...

cock out and ready to be sucked...kids by us will be amazing and he never have to leave...will get a job...

Just so my Luka never has to leave....at all...I don't want him away from me...

She spaced out for a moment as she even had a nose bleed which she didn't even realize as she noticed him staring, she touched her nose and blushed hard. "I-I am sorry...it is hot...humidity....issues ....gotta go!" She hopped up and ran into the bathroom when she had an opening.

Back
Top Bottom