Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oni-chaaaan~ <3/...heh, bullshit ((MasoXYusuke))

Luka bathed himself in the hot water, humming to himself without a care in the world. It wasn't until he had finished that he felt another presence. He peeked out from behind the curtain but it was exactly as he had left it, though perhaps the door was slightly more ajar than he'd left it? Either way, he shrugged it off and finished enjoying the warm water for a moment before he stepped out of the bath, drying himself off and sliding his clothes on, stepping out of the bathroom as he was met with a sudden force. Karin fell into him, managing to be caught in Luka's arms, though knocking the both of them to the ground in the process.

Luka was in shock at the sudden incident and took notice of her flustered reactions. Then he noticed she wasn't wearing pants. He blushed bright red as he averted his eyes, not bothering to wonder why she was dressed as such outside the bathroom. He noticed her nose bleeding as he tried processing all the information in front of him, struggling to put two and two together. She eventually scurried away as he sat on the hallway floor in a daze. He picked himself up, knocking on the door to get Karin's attention. "U-um I'm gonna go start breakfast, come downstairs when you're done," he added as if the previous events hadn't happened. He dwelled on the event as he walked away towards the kitchen. "DId she... see me naked?" he thought to himself, wondering what that could do to a teenage girl's imagination and such. But that was too much to worry about for the time being...

Luka entered the kitchen, searching the pantry for some basic ingredients, finding some bread and jam. Then in the fridge was a fresh carton of eggs. He took note of what he had used so he could go out and replace them for Karin's parents later. He set to work frying the eggs and the toast was simple in the toaster. It was nothing fancy but it was from the heart, that's what matters most, right? Luka sat everything out nicely on each of their respective plates, setting the table for the two of them as he waited anxiously for Karin, trying not to lose himself in retrospective regarding her... erratic behavior towards him recently.

Karin slipped into the bathroom to take her own bath which felt amazing on her already warm body. Sure it seemed silly to heat yourself up even more but this way was to help her relax. Laying her head back on the back edge of the tub she let herself float there. Eyes focused up on the ceiling she thought of what Luka thought of her? She needed to reign herself in or she could push him away. "I am not gonna do that..", She said to herself resolute to calm down the antics she was doing. She was so head over heels with him that she was letting it show way too much. She made a promise to herself if she held back enough she would finally get him. Being patient will be more rewarding than trying to rush his junk which after some mental deliberations she started to bathe herself casually. However when she cleaned herself below she flinched a negative thought threatened to breach and cause her so much hell she may just kill herself there. But like her mind was good at doing she pushed the thought completely down and continued to bathe herself normally just being extra rough with that one area out of some kind of desire to hurt it.

After some good bathing she slipped into the pjs that she set up due to it being a lazy day she went downstairs. Her footsteps were light so Luka wouldn't be able to tell she was coming. She noticed that he was getting ingredients, plates, and various other things that would make a perfect breakfast. She looked over at him with a smile, "Need any help?" She asked acting completely normal for her age aside from the fact she should be acting like a rebellious teen she was compliant and normal by all normal onlookers. In fact some would ask how Luka managed to get her to be so tame but she kept up her smile. "I finished and saw you were still preparing so I thought maybe to speed it along you may want some help?" She restated her help to him incase he didn't hear her.

However she took a closer look and saw that the boy had finished all that needed to be done. When she saw her place she frowned she did want to help him but he did make this wonderful breakfast. So instead of waiting for him to respond she sat down at her place on the table and began to chow down thanking him with her mouth full. It was so good and she wondered how did this man learn how to cook so well? Her mother and father couldn't do this and they were older than Luka by so much!

Luka looked over his shoulder at Karin as he plated the modest breakfast neatly on the plate. ''Oh good timing, Karin, I actually just finished up!'' he said with enthusiasm as she took her seat at the corner of the table with him. He slid her a plate with a fork and knife before setting his own plate. He sprinkled some cracked pepper over the eggs and dug in to the first bite. He achieved a nice balance to the eggs and the toast was crisped just right. It was no masterful cooking but it was good comfort food. He looked to Karin who seemed to enjoy his cooking maybe more than he did. He didn't feel like it was anything special, so it boosted his ego to see he managed to make something good out of such a simple meal.

He poked at the scraps of his meal chatting with Karin between bites. He stopped for a moment. A small spot of egg stood out on her upper lip. He let out a giggle, ''I didn't take you for a messy eater. Hold still,'' her said taking his napkin and wiping her upper lip.

The two continued their meal until only crumbs remained. Luka rose from his seat, stacking their plates and carrying them off to the sink. He began to thoroughly scrub both of them off. ''So Karin...'' he spoke with his back turned as he tended to his cleaning. ''Looks like we're stuck in today...'' he diverted his gaze to the window, ''Hmm... We could get in some cozy reading like we talked about''. With that he turned around, leaving the clean plates in the sink ready to start their calm rainy afternoon.

Karin chatted back enjoying the small, subtle conversation while eating her own breakfast. The rain was pattering against the window which was a nice touch. The smell of rainfall was so good and it often relaxed her. Though the main component of this whole thing: Luka. The presence of the boy relaxed the troubled girl as she finished her food quite quickly now resorting to the lovely conversation that she was fostering. At the moment she knew that Luka wouldn't go anywhere so she knew she could relax her restrictive tendencies that he didn't know anything about. When he wiped her upper lip she blushed heavily not realizing she had been so messy but then when he wiped it away it made her heart skip a beat.

"It isn't so bad being in the house, we do board games!", She suggested as there was a bookshelf in the living room with some complex and simple board games. Her father often enjoyed the D&D styled games when he was younger. Though when he took his corporate job that side of him kind of took a backseat so that the shelf looked a bit dusty but she smiled at Luka, "Do you wanna go see if you wanna play something with me? I would be down for it~" She said cheerily which was unusual considering that her room was packed full of electronics and yet she was offering something that was popular back in the 90s.

Also before he could grab them the 15 year old grabbed their clothes heading to the sink to go wash the dishes. This was again unheard of! If her parents were standing in the kitchen right now they think that Luka had put some kind of hypnosis on their child. Though Karin did it obediently like nothing was wrong and that Luka had asked her to do them. She even hummed as she did them in her punk get up doing the dishes like some housewife doing some chores. "So I have been enjoying our time together, when my parents come back will you come and hang out with me again Luka? Even if my dad doesn't pay you? I mean I know you like spending time with me...." She mumbles looking away, "...I hope." She then looked back at Luka, "...would you come back under the pretense to hang out rather than babysit? I mean you can tell my rents that you are and you totally could just hang out with me." She continued on talking as she washed the utensils.

Back
Top Bottom