Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am friends with a bountry hunter ((AlisaXMaso))

Sonia nodded, "I like this new Sue." She said with a grin, "Like you got metaphorical horse cajones love." she grinned even wider, "Thats alright, you keep the metaphorical ones, I have the real ones." She said, grabbing Sue's hand and pulling them towards her balls just to emphasize the point, and also because Sonia was getting horny again.

Sue smirked as she nodded enjoying the praise as she listened to her lover. She enjoyed Sonia's smirk and how she said she had metaphorical balls but when Sonia put Sue's hand on her own she now knew what was going on. A smirk crossed the sheriffs face as she began to caress them. "You up for another round Sonia?" She asked giggling, "At this rate we should see if the gang would go for a banging cause I think you could wear them out with this thing." She teased knowing that Sonia kept this quiet to an extreme degree and understood.

Sonia grinned, "If you insist, I think I got another round in the chamber." She started to stroke her cock, "Although I think ya may have to coax it out, but far as I can see you wont have a problem utilizing the wonderful tools you have." She grinned again and kissed Sue.

Sue laughed as her lover said she had another round in the chamber. Sue moved her hands away as she, herself, began to stroke her cock. "Heehee~ I got thr tools alright Sonia. Come 'ere" She barely managed to say before they kissed while her hands worked over Sonia's cock.

Sonia was going to say, I'm sure you do. She wanted to tell Sue how much she loved her, but she was pulled in for a kiss and that pretty much rid her of any cognitive thoughts she had at the time. Anything she may have had to say lost all relevance when Sue kissed her, instead she doubled down on her efforts to please Sue and returned the kiss with an equally fiery passion.

Sue was chuckling in the kiss while she continued the kiss a hand moving from her cock to her hair running through it. Sue tilted her head a little more experienced now she kissed her girlfriend more passionately while one hand did her cock and the other touched her all over. She knew and wanted Sonia to know she wanted the vigilante for more than just her thing between her legs.

"Sue." Sonia said pulling away from the kiss, "Those bad men are coming." She said changing the mood. "And when they do, they are gonna ask for the meanest toughest person in town for a duel. The stakes are going to be high, and they won't fight fair. I'll need you to understand somethin. I'm gonna answer that call because I won't have a choice. I don't plan on dyin' on that day, but death is gonna come callin' and if I fall, I'm gonna need you to run, I know that is not in your nature, but you run, and you head south, and you get some help and come back and kill those bastards. Then you have a big party because the last thing I want is for you to be sad when I die." Then something miraculous happened. Sue had seen Sonia be shot, recently even in fact. Sue had seen Sonia get thrown from a horse and shattered her arm, get bitten by a rattlesnake, and even be stabbed and Sonia never once cried. Uttering those words, gazing into Sue's eyes, the woman she was so deep in love with, a tear rolled down her cheek. Her lip did not quiver, nor did a second tear fall. Just one and then another miraculous thing, the biggest smile she had ever smiled in her entire life.

Sue blinked as she felt herself brought down to earth again their romp in the sky finally brought to a close. Her eyes focused as her lover detailed out the eventual issue that would befall her town. She would love to comment on her love's words but they rang so deep that she remained quiet. That is when she felt the coming comment that froze her now beating heart after their romance that just blossomed. "Y-you ain't going to die...you ain't going to leave me not after all this! We are going to take down those outlaws and restore order to our fair town!" She blurted out. But she let her continue as the stone faced woman finally broke gently as she kept staring into her lover's eyes finally noticing a tear it made Sue's eyes widen at the implications of what her lover was saying to her. Though her smile only seemed to brighten despite the horrible conversation they just had. "N-now you hear! We will win! No need for parties or deaths or whatever! We will finish this! You will meet my family and scare em' half to death and we will have this really funny side to a blossoming love story you hear! None of this talk of you dying or us failing to protect the town! That wasn't the deal now Sonia!" Sue commented trying to shake the gloom that hung over her head like a cloud but she refused to give in. She refused to make this seem like funeral rights despite if it came off or was intended by Sonia.

"Did I say I was givin up?" Sonia asked, "No, I just said if I fail or fall, I want you to be safe. That too much to ask? This ain't an abandon all hope moment, that's not what this is about Sue. Use your noggin, this is about me coming to terms, except this time its out loud cuz I got someone I care about. Every time I go after a man, or get into a gunfight, I always accept death, don't mean imma just step out and get shot. Means I know if I do, I know what I got comin to me and I know where I'm goin."

Sue froze and sighed knowing that Sonia was right the outlaw turn vigilante was just laying it out in a way. Maybe all the romance had gotten to her head. Normally she was a more logical type rather than the blushin' bride type. Though being realistic normally was her fortey however Sinus challenged that thought process. But she nodded, "I get ya Son is if... Something were to happen I'd need back up to help deal with the issue." Sue repeated in her own way to confirm to Sonia though the thought made her squirm.

"Correct." Sonia said with a smile. "So, that leaves one last question." She looked around at her house and then back to Sue, letting the sound of silence fill the room before she asked, "You stayin the night?"

Sue couldn't help but let out a sigh showing that their extracurricular activities had gotten to her. "You could say that you fucked the energy out of me darlin'" She giggled blushing gently looking around. "Lead the way, Sonia, I am eager for cuddles n' bed!" Sue said with a chuckle grinning like a fool that had their hand caught in the cookie jar.

Back
Top Bottom