Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am friends with a bountry hunter ((AlisaXMaso))

Alisa_Perne

π•„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕀𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π••π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€
Sonia nodded, "I like this new Sue." She said with a grin, "Like you got metaphorical horse cajones love." she grinned even wider, "Thats alright, you keep the metaphorical ones, I have the real ones." She said, grabbing Sue's hand and pulling them towards her balls just to emphasize the point, and also because Sonia was getting horny again.

OP
MasoKitty

MasoKitty

Darkness Incarnate
Sue smirked as she nodded enjoying the praise as she listened to her lover. She enjoyed Sonia's smirk and how she said she had metaphorical balls but when Sonia put Sue's hand on her own she now knew what was going on. A smirk crossed the sheriffs face as she began to caress them. "You up for another round Sonia?" She asked giggling, "At this rate we should see if the gang would go for a banging cause I think you could wear them out with this thing." She teased knowing that Sonia kept this quiet to an extreme degree and understood.

Alisa_Perne

Sonia grinned, "If you insist, I think I got another round in the chamber." She started to stroke her cock, "Although I think ya may have to coax it out, but far as I can see you wont have a problem utilizing the wonderful tools you have." She grinned again and kissed Sue.

OP
MasoKitty

MasoKitty

Darkness Incarnate
Sue laughed as her lover said she had another round in the chamber. Sue moved her hands away as she, herself, began to stroke her cock. "Heehee~ I got thr tools alright Sonia. Come 'ere" She barely managed to say before they kissed while her hands worked over Sonia's cock.

Alisa_Perne

Sonia was going to say, I'm sure you do. She wanted to tell Sue how much she loved her, but she was pulled in for a kiss and that pretty much rid her of any cognitive thoughts she had at the time. Anything she may have had to say lost all relevance when Sue kissed her, instead she doubled down on her efforts to please Sue and returned the kiss with an equally fiery passion.

OP
MasoKitty

MasoKitty

Darkness Incarnate
Sue was chuckling in the kiss while she continued the kiss a hand moving from her cock to her hair running through it. Sue tilted her head a little more experienced now she kissed her girlfriend more passionately while one hand did her cock and the other touched her all over. She knew and wanted Sonia to know she wanted the vigilante for more than just her thing between her legs.

Top Bottom