Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am friends with a bountry hunter ((AlisaXMaso))

Sue blinked her eyes slowly everything came into focus though her eyes focused on Sonia, "So-...nia? Wha-what happened?" Her voice was weak and hoarse from yelling so much. Her body was twitchy and trembly and ultimately weak. She felt tired again but something was covering her, she thought of the hot liquid coming out of Sonia. By god did it smell good and it was so salty! It was the same stuff that she drank, her lover came on her! The memories came back along with the best orgasms of her life or whatever they were they made her feel utterly numb with pleasure. "N-now....I remember....you fucked me good....", Sue smirked weakly trying to act herself but the act didn't last long before she looked tired and weak. "Man, Sonia, you weren't foolin' around when it came to that fuckin' I was blown away quite literally." She commented laying back in the tub noticing the water growing warm again.

Sonia grinned, "Well I was gunna say you will get used to it, but I honestly hope ya never do, seein what I can do to ya just turns me on even more."

Sue laughed weakly, "What you like knockin' your girlfriend unconscious all the time?" Sue kept her grin while she played around with Sonia.

"No, not that part, well, sorta that part, but.......hmmm." She rubbed her chin, "I ain't good with words Sue, but I'll try." She cleared her throat. "What I mean is, what I do to you, how I make you feel, how you make me feel. I just never wanna see that fade."

Sue put a hand on Sonia's cheek, "stay alive...cause I know what you are gettin' at...I admit I am a weak woman...I will show some affection when we are around each other in public...but at least they will see only two women enjoin' their time together...but you need to stop me....my heart is full Sonia...and it is you that it is full of." She commented laying there unable to really move.

Sonia smiled, "I don't know if I'll have the strength to do that Sue, you're like a glass of fine whiskey, and I'm halfway through the bottle."

Sue smirked and laughed, "Then you better think of somethin' to do when I pull down your pants and suck on that thing. Cause if we both are weak my drive ain't and will take over at that point Sonia. Just sayin'" She laughed and winked at her bride to be.

"Well shit then, guess you will just have to move in." Sonia smirked.

Sue blushes, "Y-You want me to move in? I know you just proposed n'stuff but like I didn't think that the Matador would want her squeeze at her place. Like thought she would need that part to focus on making her guns or blade dance how she wants them to."

"Nah." Sonia said smiling, "Got plenty of space." She grinned, "Besides, would rather ya close than far, ya bein my main squeeze n all."

Sue laughed, "you know doin' this you will have to deal with my parents. I am a god fearing Christian woman, I have some annoying values such as having you meet my family. Don't worry I won't go an' leave you if they don't like what we are doing. But I prefer to have at least you meet n'learn about them. Y'know?" She explained as she put her hands on her hips

"What are we gunna tell them Sue? Hey ma, hey pa, this is my future wife, her name is Sonia and she may only look like a dude but shes got a big honkin cock, so I'm still straight." She sighed.

Sue sighed in a frustrated manner, "If I am movin' in with you...you don't think they won't be like "oh looks like ma' daughter has a friend care to introduce us?" My pa will say and then what am I gonna say? "Oh pa, this is my roommate gonna be with her for some time." Sue exclaims looking frustrated. Then she looks back, "Oh, that is quaint...when are you getting yourself a man?" She mimicked her father. "Don't get me started on Ma...they are quite the fearsome duo." She said rubbing her temples glancing up at Sonia, "sorry, darlin..."

Sonia, for the first time in her entire life had a look of defeat on her face, she had never been in a situation she couldn't get out of, not always got out clean, but got out none the less. "Well then, we tell the truth. We tell the honest to god truth an if they don't like it, well you are a grown woman Sue, an you can make your own damn mind up better n they can."

Sue watched her lover's face fall as she could feel the desperation while her mind tried to make up some kind of contrived lie. While Sonia gathered herself the plan would be fool proof and it just required- Just as she finalized the though she heard her lover. "Y-yeah we tell them I did find a m-I mean lover in a woman! Yes! Two women together and see what happens. I mean I know I am a grown woman Sonia... But the values they beat in' to me is hard to shake n' all." Sue explained sighing sadly but she resolved to stick to their plan. Not to mention retaliation is coming and this stupid 'meet the parents' scenario was the least of their concerns.

Sonia took a step forward and put a hand on Sue's shoulder, "But you ain't alone anymore." She smiled, "You got me, and we will get through this together, we also got those boys comin to town soon I can feel it, so we should probably deal with that first, then we tell your parents, and we should probably neglect to tell them that you are also in love with the most notorious bandit in the country." She smiled, "Would rather not make this any worse n it has to be."

Sonia took a step forward and put a hand on Sue's shoulder, "But you ain't alone anymore." She smiled, "You got me, and we will get through this together, we also got those boys comin to town soon I can feel it, so we should probably deal with that first, then we tell your parents, and we should probably neglect to tell them that you are also in love with the most notorious bandit in the country." She smiled, "Would rather not make this any worse n it has to be."
Sue smiled back loving the encouraging words helping soothe her with her parents and the gang coming. What she said means true: they will fight and they will come on top cause of their love. Her law and conviction with Sonia's power and will they will save them. "Haha, yeah, that is one part I don't mind sparing them hopin' they didn't see your poster before I took them off when you came to work for me." Sue confessed but she felt things will get better. They had to be if her town was gonna survive this hell that was coming for them.

Sonia nodded, "Which means we should probably gather everyone up and let em know, I'll do the talkin, after all this was my fault." Her expression became stern, "So this is how I figure we can play it. We get the town together, let em know whats comin, but they gotta stay hid, you and me and the boys will handle this. My goal here is as little bloodshed as possible. I'll call em out, challenge Buster to a duel, terms is if he loses they leave. He wins, well god help us all, but I don't plan on losin."

Sue listened to the battle plan not even letting the fact they were nude get in the way. She nodded gently putting a finger under her lower lip and hand cups her chin in a thinking fashion. The thought is good, and she wants to do the talking glancing back at her, "You sure 'bout that Sonia? Don't ya want me to do the talkin'? Might be your problem but I am the Sheriff you are an outlaw turned vigilante." She said in disbelief though she heard the rest nodding, "Okay, you will win I have faith in ya never been misplaced before Matador." She said plainly giving her lover a smirk of confidence.

"Exactly, these folks wont be for sophisticated words, or even too much talk, they come to get their boy, and if I tell em all they gotta do is go through me, then thats a bargain they wont push aside. You just gotta promise me that no matter what happens here Sue, you won't do nothin stupid."

Sue eyed Sonia carefully as she frowned hard, "What do you mean by doin' something stupid? Do you mean tryin' to save your life? Why wouldn't I? Unless you think puttin' this ring on my finger is a way to keep me from doin' my job to protect this town and YOU that are included in it." She said with sternness that Sonia would have trouble pushing aside.

Sonia could not ignore the words of the wise sheriff. "We did strike a bargain after all didn't we?" She asked, grinning, "You're right, and I'm sorry about this whole dying like an outlaw thing I got goin on in my head, I ain't alone anymore, I got you and that is worth livin for."

Sue smile and enjoyed the words coming out of the mouth of her lover now, "Yeah, just cause you think you are goin' down in some kind of blaze of glory isn't true anymore. I'll let you do the talkin' but that doesn't mean I am gonna let you just die while I stand there. No way, not when I have air to draw and lungs to fill that air with! You will have my own guns in this fight as well as your blades cause I know you like to fight hun." Sue said acting like she had guns in her hands and holding them in up in a stylish pose.

Sonia smiled, "Oh this aint gunna be a fight with blades, its gunna be a gunfight, aint got no room for tricks or gimmicks here. this wont be some drunken fool at the bar who needs to be taught a lesson. These are real outlaws, with fast hands and deadeye accuracy. I just hope my plan works, because if it doesn't and things go sideways, we are gunna have to keep our little town safe."

Sue even smiled more with how serious Sonia was taking this situation. She knew that her lover could do it but sometimes Sonia could come off as a show off. But again it isn't a drunken fool that thinks he could out gun her. These were outlaws she knew and if she KNEW them that made them even more dangerous than any outlaw out there. Even as she described them Sue didn't flinch or change her stance, "Those fools will think twice before they come 'n here and start hell in my TOWN! They had better listen to you or they gonna feel what it is to feel a woman get angry! My ma scares my pa daily with her anger specially when she has her moments during the month." Sue said smirking as she then got super serious, "I will defend my town and send all those fuckers to the river stix Sonia." She said with such cool edge it was uncharacteristic for Sue but this was her town.

Back
Top Bottom