Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am friends with a bountry hunter ((AlisaXMaso))

"Mmhm." Sonia said, biting her lip and squeezing the base of her cock, she did not want to burst inside the woman, the last thing they needed was to figure out some explanation about how the sheriff got pregnant and had never bedded a man, that was a can of worms Sonia did not want to open. So she squeezed and held on for dear life as Sue rode her like a champion race horse.

Sue could feel Sonia's cock pulsate and want to cum which only spurred her on! She didn't realize that her lover was trying to shield her from a world of pain when it came to a possible child. But at the moment Sue didn't care, she wanted that cum and she was gonna keep riding Sonia till she gave in. The sheriff was stubborn and there was nothing this woman was gonna do to stop the lawwoman from claiming her prize.

Sonia was starting to lose control, "Sue..I, we cant nnhhh, have a child." She moaned out, "There can be nnnhhhh..." she started getting closer but kept a firm grip on her cock, "Serious repercussions here." she let out another moan, Sue wanted her prize, but Sonia knew this would be bad.

Sue didn't hear the first two attempts while her pussy continued to squeeze her cock hungrily as Sue's moans were echoing out. It didn't get to the point of her hearing till the very end when she heard her comment. "W-what haaah...do you mean?" She asked almost like her brain glazed over from the lust that was driving her brain. She whined so hard as Sonia could feel the Sheriff's hands tighten so much it could almost break Sonia's skin.

"I don't want to get you pregnant Sue!" Sonia shouted, doing her best to hold back an orgasm.

Finally the words cut through her haze as she blinked looking down like she finally was in control again, "Uhhh...pregnant?...B-but...your..." then it finally hit her and realized that she was riding a dick, a dick that would be long to a male...that would be used to give her a child. Her movements slowed, "Eh...heheh I...I guess I went outta hand..." She scratched the back of her head noticing the wounds on Sonia's shoulders, "Ohh...dear I am sorry." She looked worried checking over the wounds though despite the scars on her body she didn't like the idea of hurting Sonia.

Sonia breathed a sigh of relief, finally she had broken through, "Yeah, so, remember that next time please?" she asked, breathing heavily, "You can ride me as hard as you want darling, but if I say we gotta stop, it aint cause I hate it, its cause if I put a baby in you, there will be a lot of people asking a lot of questions that we won't have answers for, and if we do answer, I'll probably be hanged or shot, or who knows what the hell these backwoods people will do."

Sue sat there allowing her cock to be comforted and caressed by her insides. "I'll try to remember when you say to stop but there is something I need to say...", Sue couldn't believe she ws saying this. Not too long ago she was saving the outlaw from the gallows and here she was about to make a statement that either will shock or unnerve Sonia or make her happy? For some reason it made Sue happy but maybe it is the girl side of her speaking. "...Even if we go a little wild and forget...and you shoot me full of a child...I'll carry the child and no matter what happens I will stand by you Sonia...even if it costs me my star..." She said as there was pain in her voice. The star was her career a dream come true but if she was to be pumped full of a child she wouldn't rid herself of it. She would find a way to survive and continue on...and honestly if it was from Sonia she was sure it'd be a looker later on in life and she would make sure the kid learned the value of discipline and good nature.

"I can't let that happen Sue." Sonia said, "You work harder than anyone there, and if they try to take your badge, I'll kill the lot of em, and spend the rest of my life being hunted. Hell fire, I spent from 18 to 30 already running, I can do it again." Sonia said this with resolve, she would in fact gun down a small town for Sue if she asked.

Sue looked a little nervous if they decided to go wild and for some reason one of them forgot? That means that she would be with child and she wouldn't get rid of the kid. So there would have to be some kind of solution or she may just face down her entire town. The thought was quickly making her mood crumble for sex and the final break was the gang that was supposed to be on their way. Finally noticing that the fight was gone Sonia felt Sue just hold her despite how hot and heavy they were just a second Sonia could hear Sue's voice, "...we deal with it the best we can ya? But...not right now...I can't bare the idea of fighting my own beloved town. ...then them boys popped into my head and soured my little fun here Sonia." She explained quietly not moving from her spot of laying on her.

Sonia grabbed her hips and lifted her up and let her slide down on her cock, "Come on baby, you were so close." She kissed sue with all the passion she could muster. "One more ride?" She said, smirking.

Sue felt herself being pulled out of this mood by her lover albeit desperately trying by moving her cock within Sue. "You know...with how I feel I may lose myself...you sure?" She asked completely serious

"Well I wont lose myself." Sonia said grinning, "It ain't just my gun I got control of now." She said, "Go ahead, don't hold back."

Sue nodded slowly, "If you are okay with it then alright." She slowly worked herself into an arousal and then when that was achieved she went as hard as she could. Even with the water she was moving fast, gripping tightly, and splashing more water out of the tub as she wets the ground with their sex water. Either way that isn't important as she pants bouncing on Sonia.

"Yeah thats it baby, ride that horse." She said reaching around and giving Sue's ass a slap, "Yeah!" She shouted, "Fuckin ride it baby!" She started to time her thrusts with Sue so when Sue went down, Sonia went up.

The timing was making her orgasm come quicker than she realized which was making her body tremble. She was showing signs of an orgasm cause she, herself, was unaware of how close she was. "Mmmm Fuckin' yes! You know it babe Imma goin' to ride your fat cock." She screamed out as her insides gripped even tighter. To haver Sonia match her she increased the tempo yet again making water splash onto them while splashing out as they were running to where it was just Sonia and Sue fucking in a tub. "mmmm f-fuck!...I-" She cries out as her orgasm was right around the corner making her go as hard as she could panting hard while she did the same grip as earlier digging her nails into Sonia's shoulders.

Sonia reached up and squeezed both of Sue's nipples, giving them a good hard pinch while she bucked her hips, "Yeah baby ride that horse!" she shouted louder, bucking her hips harder, "Fuckin ride it hard and put me away wet!" She moaned and bucked harder, now fully in control of her own orgasm, she was learning how to go longer and longer.

Sue listened to Sonia though unlike the gunslinger the Sheriff couldn't figure out her orgasm just yet and she threw her head back. Walls clenching and trembling around her cock while her body followed suit. Sonia could feel the heat just pick up near Sue's core while the girl was flying over the moon just now. Eyes rolled back and when Sonia pinched her nipples the Sheriff made the lewd and whorish moan she could muster. The sheriff went from a lawwoman to a whore you would find at a brothel with her tongue hanging out, drool down her mouth on both ends and her body trembling as the orgasm rushed her like a huge tidal wave. "AHHHNNMMM HAAAA! SONIA AHHHNNN L-LOVE YOU!"

Sonia grinned, "Looks like we found the right buttons to push." Sonia gave another thrust or two into the woman and moaned as she helped her orgasm reached its peak, although Sue had stopped bouncing, Sonia did not stop thrusting, she aimed to push her over the ledge into a second orgasm if that was even possible.

Sue felt that Sonia piston into her making her orgasm raise to new heights as her eyes rolled up. She was screaming Sonia's name and while her brain melted from the continuing pounding that Sonia was giving her. Nothing came out of her mouth besides incoherent screams of enjoyment as her orgasm seemed only to keep her going up and up into the sky. The world around her turned to white as she gasped and moaned loudly just on the edge of her seat as Sonia made her rocket off into oblivion.

Sonia kept bucking her hips and pounding Sue as hard as she could. She found herself completely in control and was now nowhere near orgasm. So she focused on the next best thing. Seeing how many times she could make Sue cum.

Sue didn't realize that Sue had regained control and even complete control of her orgasms. Though that was so far away as Sonia kept pushing orgasm after orgasm of the poor Sheriff reducing her to a whoreish mess. Reducing everything to mush the poor woman was forced to lose all reaction to the outside world and just lose her utterly and completely. "AHHHNNNN mmmmmm fuck fuck SONIA!!!!" Was basically her screams among incoherent moans of pleasure.

Sonia finally pushed back one last time then pulled Sue off of her and stood over her as she shot cum out of her cock with enough force to splatter on her face, she moaned as she kept shooting her load, covering Sue's face and chest.

Sue screamed happily feeling Sonia pull out and nothing mattered as she felt the cum splatter her made her moan happily though what Sonia didn't count on is that the orgasm and fucking was so rough that Sue passed out on her legs. The Sheriff wasn't used to this kind of hardcore fucking and so her body gave out the moment she felt her partner let it go finally.

Sonia knealt down and picked up Sue, She laid her in the tub and made sure her head was up high, then she went to the water pump and slowly began to fill a bucket and put water back in the tub, careful not to splash Sue and she started stoking the coals again so the water would be warm as it covered Sue, after she had filled the tub she leaned over and kissed Sue on the forehead. "Hey darlin." she whispered, "Wake up for me."

Back
Top Bottom