Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am friends with a bountry hunter ((AlisaXMaso))

Sue smirked looking at her, "you sure you can stop me? You have trouble keepin' your cool it seems like you mentioned in the cottage. I dunno if you could stop me if I was to start strokin' it out of nowhere." Sue teased sensually feeling like another 'her' was taking over for this part as most of her movements felt weird and clanky to her but on the outside she was moving in fluid motion to Sonia sitting next to her on the edge showing off her newly broken in pussy.

"I do got some control." Sonia said, "If greater things are at stake, you bet your sweet ass I would stop you." Sonia grinned and leaned over and kissed Sue, "So how bout we go another round?"

Sue nods and laughs, "Good somebody with a clear head and it isn't the Sheriff man that is embarassin'" She laughed nervously and then kissed Sonia back casually, "Mmmmm sounds good, Sonia." She coos and caresses Sonia's side lovingly.

"I always wanted to try it here in the tub." She said, "Although, like last time ya may have to get me started." She smiled.

Sue arches a brow, "get ya started? you had no trouble getting started and I am already naked." She commented incredulously running a hand up and down Sonia's arm. "How do I go about doin' that?"

"Well it involves your mouth, on a certain part of my anatomy." Sonia said with a giggle.

Sue laughs as she catches on but plays coy, "Oh? Which Anatomy would that be oh mighty Matador?" She asked giggling

"My big cock." She said bluntly, then lifted it up, and let it slap back down on the edge of the tub, to emphasize a point.

Sue was taken back for a moment but then laughed at how blunt Sonia was, "my lord you didn't take long till you grew tired of my teasin' did ya? Okay, okay I will suck your big cock...hopefully better this time. Do you want to slip back into the tub or do it another way?"

"I don't want ya to drown darlin." Then Sonia got cocky, "Then again, it is big enough you may not even have to stick your head under the water." She giggled and lifted it again, letting it thump against the side of the tub.

Sue looked offended of course it was a huge joke, "you really underestimate me love" she smirked, "I am willing to try to be better with this whole sucking thing why not add some stakes for it. Underwater or at least I could pop up air if I need to." Hearing the thump made her chuckle, "thumper I am gonna call ya that if you keep it up."

Sonia chuckled, and slid into the tub, and as she predicted, "Well come on then, put yer lips on it and see what happens."

Sue slipped into the tub with Sonia already feeling her pussy drip with anticipation as the warm water was amazing against the skin after being out for a bit. When she saw her lover's cock ready for attention she bobbed onto it this time taking more than before. Sue was way more interested in increasing her dick sucking skills. Though she was still awkward and still looked like she couldn't take much more but she was way more enthusiastic.

Sonia smiled and let out a moan, "Thats it, good girl." She stroked Sue's hair, "Mmmh, bit more enthusiasm this time, yeah keep that up, and whenever you are ready, take me for a ride."

When Sue heard this along with the head stroking she popped off and hopped up on Sonia faster than ever after hearing her lover. "You got it, sweetie!", She said excitedly and aimed her cock right at her own entrance. Impaling herself she let out a happy moan as she felt her muscles already welcoming an old member of the family gripping her cock happily as she slipped between her folds the warmth of the tub and Sue's own arousal as she slowly sank down on her lover's cock. "AHHNMM! S-so big.....you are huge Sonia...but...but it feels great!" She commented happily letting out a happy sigh.

Sonia again, not a woman of many words to begin with, quickly became a woman of no words as Sue engulfed her cock in her soft folds. She maybe got out a "Mmhmm." but other than that the sensations coursing through her body were once again, unreal, and she had to grab the base of her cock to keep her from cumming too quickly. "Mmh, go easy babe, I got to work on my stamina, might just blow inside ya or too early." She let out another moan, "Take it easy."

Sue slowed down and blushed unlike where Sonia had to work on keeping herself from going early. Sue found herself to be more eager than ever to have a long romp her first orgasm was amazing. She wanted to rush to that point again however she did take a moment to take in Sonia's little words and nodded, "you got it darlin' I will make sure to a bit slower so that you don't let go too quickly...I know how it feels and you do feel like you are ready to ...pop off again if that is how you would describe it." Sue explained panting and lightly moaning as she enjoyed being speared on the huge slab of meat.

"Mmh, yeah, take it easy girl." Sonia said, grabbing Sue's hips and rocking her gently, "Just.....like....that."

Sue was having such a tough time trying to work with Sonia on tempo and speed in general. Her need to rush and get that thing to go was a goal that she shared at a biological level but she worked with Sonia the best she could.

Sonia smiled and grabbed Sue by the hips, encouraging her to speed up just a little more, "Just a little faster babe." She said with a grin.

"A little faster, a little slower...make up your mind." She teases as she does what Sonia wanted and increases her tempo feeling the water move with them. She was creating small waves with each bounce panting and moaning while she put her hands on Sonia's shoulders.

Sonia smiled, "Sorry, I just, I wanna know what it feels like, never fucked anyone before and I gotta try it all, but if ya wanna ride me till ya cant, we can do that too." Sonia grinned and let out a small moan.

"Hey, I am the Sheriff...but there are times I wish ...in a sense to be the 'deputy' so feel free to lead me 'Sheriff'." Sue said doing some role reversal but apparently the law enforcer had a bit of a submissive streak.

Sonia grinned, "Then I order you to ride me as hard and as fast as you can."

Sue smirked and nodded, "right away, ma'am!" Then suddenly Sonia felt her cock be gripped as Sue's body bounced hard and fast. So fast she was making waves crash against the tub wall and even onto the ground below them. Sue was panting and moaning with joy as she gripped the gunslinger's shoulders tightly enjoying the lightening coming from her crotch. The head that was spearing her to her core was flowing all over her making her feel like it was going into her very soul. "My lord in heaven this is amazin'!" She cried out kissing Sonia passionately while her body continued to gyrate awkwardly and bounce on Sonia's cock pushing the gunslinger's dick deep and then pulling back only to do it agian.

Back
Top Bottom