Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am friends with a bountry hunter ((AlisaXMaso))

Sonia certainly hoped that was her cue, in one motion she pulled out of Sue, spun her around, pushed her too her knees just in time for Sonia to let out a moan and then blast sue with a huge load of cum freshly milked from her cock.

Sue was lost in what kind of heightened pleasure she was going through barely witnessing the fact that Sonia had her huge cock sticking out. Then warmth spread all over Sue's face making her whine and moan not realizing that Sonia was cumming on her face as she even had her tongue out subconsciously catching some of Sonia's salty cum on her lips and tongue drinking it without being completely aware. "AHHNMmmmmmmm!!!!! S-Sonia..." She now sounded like a bitch in heat, not the Sheriff that Sonia respect at the moment.

Sonia breathed heavily and leaned up against the table to keep her balance, a stray strand of cum leaking out of the tip of her cock as it slowly began to go limp. "Consumated?" Sonia asked with a giggle, looking at the cum covered sue. She handed her a rag and then grinned, "Lets get some water in the tub so I can get some coals under it and warm it up and we can have a hot bath together. I've always wanted that."

Sue's sight came into view after the stars and brightness lowered. Her eyes blinked as she felt the cum slightly burn her eyes but she didn't rub them. Till she grabbed the rag and begin to clean her face off. "F-...F-..." She was gonna agree but then sighed hard as she stood up slowly. Her body was barely here and it was hugely limp trying to use the table she struggled to get up to her feet. "O-okay...I...I will wait here," she barely managed to say this as she looked like she was drunk though it wasn't booze but something that made her heart flutter and her stomach light.

Sonia leaned in and kissed Sue on the cheek, "You wait right there then darlin I'll get it all ready for ya." She did exactly that, the bath tub was outside in an enclosed area with no roof, and it was located close to the well. For convenience. Sonia began to raise bucket after bucket till the tub was full. She walked inside and grabbed a shovel and a metal bucket, getting some of the coals from the fire that was still burning, Sonia was naked the entire time she was doing this, so if Sue looked, she could see every scar, every wound. Even the fresh still healing one on her neck when the man had jumped the gun in the previous duel and missed. Every scar was a representation of a brush with death, mostly her playing hero and saving her friends, some had recently come from doing her duty for the town and protecting it. She gingerly walked outside and scooped the coals into the hole underneath the tub and walked back inside, "Waters gunna get warm soon." she smiled, "Can ya walk or do I need to carry ya?"

Sue stood there gaining her strength back a bit and bit at a time watching Sonia slave to make the bathwater. She had one of those but it was more refined and indoors. She could thank her mother for that as her ma didn't like her going with out. The parents were not exactly scrapping by and they did have means to help out if Sue was hurtin' for some help. Either way Sue made it a conscious effort to deflect or deny her parent's help cause it would mean more ties and ropes to hang her with. Though Sue was awakened to Sonia's appearance as the naked woman? Man? ....Woman, that is what Sue knew her as so she didn't think of it any other way. Even if Sonia was a man at one time it didn't seem like it now through some kind of voodoo magic she was able to gain some sensible curves and have a pretty face. That supple skin, that smile...those arms... Sue had to shake her head as if a demon started to jump into her brain and start messagin' it every time she eyed a body part on the naked Sonia. Though what stopped the thoughts was the scars and wounds Sue didn't like those...sure they were reminders of how close with death Sonia brushed but it was something that she didn't like seeing on her husband/wife to be. Despite being rough and able to handle herself, Sue's body was supple and had very little scarring as most of the desperadoes that she had to deal with often gave up after being shown the full extent of the law. Though through that saying it was Sonia that stepped up and showed off her skills and made most leave. They haven't had any really major skirmishes in a while. Finally her lover came back and asked if she needed help as Sue held out her hand, "No, love, I got myself." She said her legs shaky but held as she stood there. Sue was the kind of woman that didn't really like asking others for help rather doing it herself to show that she can do it. Which is why her body still showed a tremble here and there to show she was trying to hide it.

Sonia smirked looking at Sue trembling, "Fucked ya right and good didn't I?" Sonia chuckled, feeling so at ease around Sue, "Well alright then, I will see you...." she turned for a second, patted pockets that weren't there, rolled her eyes, and then went to her satchel that was laying on the chair, she pulled out a fresh cigar and her box of matches. "In the tub." She lit the cigar, grinned as she puffed it, tossed the matches aside and strode out to the tub, and slid into it with a loud, "Ahhhhhhh, so nice."

Sue chuckled regaining some of her old personality. "I also only did that the first time ever today," She teased heading over to the tub slowly even as she watched the cute display that Sonia showed thinking she had her cigars but as she did eventually get them. When Sue slipped into the tub the water was amazing as she let out a big sigh, " Yes this is the life..." She said in a soft drawn out tone closing her eyes not even noticing that Sonia had slipped in with a cigar.

"It ain't much, but it's home." Sonia said, taking a puff of her cigar and smiling as she gazed up at the sky, "I'd say its about...." She put some fingers up to the horizon, "Four hours till sundown, I don't know if ya got anyone to answer to or need to head back to town, but if ya need to go, I can see ya back safely, ya know, what with appearances and all." Sonia said, although, secretly, she desired for the sheriff to move in, call it home and be together forever.

Sue sat back and nodded letting the water ease her sore muscles specially down below. The whole thing was pleasurable but now...after everything? Her insides were sore from being invaded by Sonia's large dick. She winced a little moving a bit but she shrugged, "The law is out I suppose and no the government doesn't come out till tomorrow. They want to make sure everything is going well. If things continue to go well for a year they may set up some government buildings to drum up more trade. I don't know what it means for us in general but that is the federal government I suppose." She explained now feeling completely ease with Sonia like once they connected it is like the gunslinger was completely natural. Though the synergy may have changed and that might be difficult cause Sue has a conscious thought of her mind going to Sonia's groin eager for some more. But she has to stop herself cause she has to keep thinking about her town and not trying to go down on the gunslinger all the time. "The suits are stuffy and annoying so when they come by? You need to be on your best behavior think more Sue and less The Matador Sonia." She explained keeping her head against the edge of the tub not wanting to move.

Sonia nodded, "Maybe its best I don't be around?" She suggested, "I mean, it ain't like I'm gunna act up or anythin but do they, ya know.....know about our little deal here? I don't want it to come as a surprise to them when I'm there, even though I'm on the right side of the law, lotta law folks still aint partial to me, not hangin by the neck until I am dead." She took a puff of her cigar, as she casually referenced her own death. "Just don't wanna me any more of a burden than I already am darlin'"

Sue looked at Sonia shaking her head, "Nada, usually government's all that the idiots need to try to capture. If they do that well...uncle sam may come bringin' his own kind of law hands and I don't need those city boys come out here. Besides I..." she scratched her chin looking away blushing, "...I want you around...I ain't takin' a no on this Sonia...you are gonna be around." She said in a stern tone though it was strangely loving as she glanced back blushing. But she shook her head a little trying to shake the intense desire for her to stay close. "those lotta folks also should know you keep our town safe. If they gotta have a problem with you, 'hen they have a problem with me. The Sheriff...you do good for this town and I'll be damned if you are gonna be treated like some desperado anymore Sonia." She explained to the one part of the conversation till the end when Sue looked her in the eye, "you ain't a burden" She said this with such a hard tone that it may make Sonia just blink out of character for Sue. The sheriff was gruff but this was down right hard for her character. "...you help, you do a lot...damn if I am gonna let some hard heads dictate what I do with ma' help." She looked away annoyed as if they were standing there ready to have a piece of Sonia.

Sonia squinted for a second, had it been anyone else talking to her in such a rough tone, they may very well have a fight on their hands and a knife in their neck, but this was Sue, she was granted some leeway. Sonia slid forward, and got on top of Sue then put a hand around her neck, not squeezing, just gently resting it there as she looked into her eyes. "I'll come darlin', but if it had been anyone else talkin to me like you just did....." She tightened her jaw for a second, then leaned in and kissed Sue, she never finished that sentence as she pulled back from that kiss and stared into Sue's eyes.

When Sue looked back her lover was on her lap or what counted for it at the moment being in the tub. Then she felt Sonia's arms around her neck in a resting pose that made the sheriff smile. However she saw the expression after the brief confirmation that she would come. Her face was cool but it didn't show fear as Sonia knew that Sue wasn't some flower at least in this subject either. How else could she handle the Matador? She wouldn't be able to as most of her flock couldn't even get close to Sonia unless being pushed to talk to her for a reward for doing some work. Sue kissed Sonia back and felt her lips they were amazing and honestly the actions became almost second nature rather than awkward like they had been during their first little romp. "...You know why I used that tone, I don't like the way you always feel that you weigh me down Sonia." Sonia could feel Sue's hands on her cheeks caressing her. "I understand it feels like fighting but when I use it...think of it as me being real carin' cause you know me. I don't show my emotions very often like I said earlier." She said in a soft tone, something again she never really used at all. Sue was using all kinds of things she didn't think she had the knack for. She was worried what else would have kicked on since she had a fat dick in her.

"I know." Sonia said smiling, "I got a confession sheriff, and seeing as there ain't a priest around, I'll just tell you. I been holdin on to that ring for months, I been rehearsing this day in my head over and over. I've had a want for you since you saved me from the hangman's noose, at first I thought I just felt that way because you saved my life, and it would just go away, but it hasn't and it's only gotten stronger. I felt if I told you and you refused I might just die right there, like my heart would just give out, but then you said yes, I feel invincible right now Sue, my heart soars like the hawk searchin for prey, and its all because of you." She kissed Sue again and pulled away, staring into her eyes.

Sue listened to more of the Matador's words and every one seemed to hit a cord, a lovely cord, but a cord none the less. The more she heard the more Sue couldn't find the words to say anything. The heart flutterin' and the stomach with so many butterflies that she may float away with how much they be flapping upwards. "S-Sonia...I...", She looked away but the look may seem like confusion but honestly it was cause Sonia had robbed another thing: her speech right now Sue couldn't figure the words to say to the gunslinger. ".....", Sue continued to stew and chewed her lip a little but then she felt the kiss that brought her back down from the heavens. It was a kiss but boy did it feel like a tether she needed to stay ground at this moment. "T-thank you, I...I don't know what came over me...but...all I know is that you are gonna stay right here in our little town with me till we are old grannies. You aren't leavin' me Sonia...you are stuck with me...cause of my good Christian values and that I love the fuck out of you girl. Just so you know even if you weren't packing down there I bet I'd still feel this way regardless." Sue couldn't help but throw a giggle in there, "something about you Sonia...drew me to ya...and I am glad I gave in." She commented happily when she heard the last bit she smirked, "good...cause we got that gang comin' remember? That man you kindly brought to our government to be processed he still has his buddies waiting in the wind to come a'stormin' our beloved town." She commented but couldn't talk business or anything anymore the lovely woman's lips were smothering her's which caused Sue to kiss back without even missin' a beat. Then after she broke Sue made the cutest sighs with red cheeks gazing back up into her eyes. "You...stayin' alive...even if I gotta to the river stix myself and pull you back...you know that right?" She ran a thumb over Sonia's cheekbone.

"Stay right there." Sonia said as she smiled as she got out of the tub, went inside and grabbed her guitar. She sat on the edge of the tub, "I'll always be around and around and around Sue." she smiled and broke into song.

Sue adjusted her position in the tub watching Sonia's naked body run in even with her dick wobbling back and forth. When she saw her enter the cottage Sue only sighed wondered what this would mean and how she would handle the gunfights now that her heart was gonna go out of its way to protect her regardless of what she said. When Sonia came back sitting on the tub edge the Sheriff enjoyed the view but also smirked at Sonia, "You know you should do a nightlife as a folk singer." She teased giggling listening to Sonia who often had the best ditties that she had heard in her life.

"Ya know." Sonia said with a smile, "I could do that, nothin permanent or all that jazz but maybe once or twice a week?" She cleared her throat, "Long as you would come see me play, I think I could grin and bear it." She smiled and stared at Sue and just sort of started to noodle on the guitar, not really playing a song, just musing and staring into Sue's eyes.

Sue laughed after she sang and nodded, "It would also help your reputation with the townspeople too Sonia. But of course I would come to listen, when I could...you know Sheriff business is never done." She said with a big smile while watching her strum on the instrument which made her rest her head on her hand while she rested her elbow on the edge of the tub. "You are cute, I didn't see it before but I am even startin' to enjoy the scars that mark your body. Is it weird that I find them like cute tattoos for your body?" She asked looking a bit awkward feeling that was a weird statement.

"I can tell ya about each one if ya like." Sonia said grinning, "Point one out and I will regale you with a tale of how Sonia got her scars." She smirked as she took a puff of her cigar, blowing the smoke out of her nose, then pointed to her neck, "This one is probably gunna scar, because some fool wanted a duel, he jumped the gun, missed and then nearly pissed himself in fear, while the most merciful sheriff spared his life and put him to work." She winked at Sue.

Sue glanced at her body unable to really point any out enjoying the scenery way more than just picking out a piece of it. Sue finally glanced up at her and smirked, "sorry they are all pretty along with that pretty body of yours Sonia. You'll have just fill me in sometime." She teased putting both her elbows on the tub edge resting her face on the back of her hands. Sue laughed as she shook her head, "That fool will be working till the end of his days, my mercy isn't for free in this country." She laughed and winked back kissing Sonia's thigh, though her eyes kept glancing at the thing between her legs occasionally.

"You alright Sue." Sonia grinned and flared her nostrils as she blew smoke from them, then she spread her legs a little wider and sat the guitar down on the ground next to the tub, "You seem a little distracted." Her grin got wider.

Sue blushed glancing away for a moment before she looked again now getting invited. "Ever since...earlier ...mind is wonderin'" She mumbled looking at her cock lovingly letting out a sigh shaking her head. "Brain is...all over your ...tool there Sonia...I-I mean...we can....but I gotta be careful or I'll have you putting that thing in me while we are the office." She admits looking super red right now addicted to Sonia's cock after one time.

"Takes two to tango love, I promise to restrain you when the time comes, but right now ain't that time." Sonia grinned and started to stroke her cock a little bit, inviting the lovely Sue to come and join her.

Back
Top Bottom