Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am friends with a bountry hunter ((AlisaXMaso))

Sue nodded, "A-alright...I'll just put my mouth on it...and see where it goes?" She commented quizzically as she got down to her knees getting closer to it. She got a whiff of an extreme smell but it wasn't a bad smell. It was musky and she felt herself get more attached to the dick. She then attempted to put it in her mouth but her dick was so big she barely was able to get about a quarter in her mouth.

Even when Sue tried, Sonia almost fell to her knees, she braced herself with a nearby chair to keep from falling over as she let out a loud, lewd moan. "Oh god Sue." she said, taking in a sharp breath, "That feels great." She ran a hand through Sue's hair, "Mmh, you said you weren't good at this, but damn that felt amazing." This was a sensation she had not felt before, and unlike when she masturbated so many times this was something new, and as a result it elicited quite the pulse and throb from her cock as well as the flow of pre cum increasing. "Mmmh, I'm gettin close, don't worry, I always got two in me." she said reassuring Sue that she would not be easily spent.

Sue attempted which made her feel good that she was decent at something she hadn't done before. Her own area was drooling with a wetness that was dripping onto Sonia's cabin's floor. She glanced up at Sonia while she focused hard on trying to please the thing in her mouth. When it throbbed she felt something come out and licked it. Not sure what she was drinking she used her tongue which swirled over Sonia's cock while she tasted the pre out of her cock. then without notice she swallowed and continued to slowly bob a little on and off her cock. Don't worry I got two in me? What does that mean? Sue had to think about it what she meant either way she would continue to please her as best as she could.

"Nnnghhh, I'm gunna-" Sonia bucked her hips and started to pump a load down Sue's throat, it never felt this good before and she moaned.

Sue gasped and coughed as some cum dripped down her lips, but she attempted to drink down the substance which was sticky and salty. She kept gulping the best she could while she focused on this she stopped moving just trying to keep it all in her mouth. Her cheeks were burning red as she kept gulping and moaning finally showing off her feminine side.

"Oh damn." Sonia said, "That's hot." Sonia bit her lip and smiled, "Baby, I want to try fuckin you." She smiled and ran a hand across Sue's chin. "You think you wanna try that? I know its big, but, I wanna consumate our union." Sonia winked and stepped back, pulling her cock out of Sue's mouth.

She looked up after coughing and swallowing the substance, it had an odd sour taste at first but now her body craved it more. "W-wha' was that? I haven't ever tasted it before..." she asked panting feeling the need build. "F-fuck me? H-how...in there?" She pointed to her drooling pussy that was well lubed up from the encounter with her cock. "I-I ...I mean we can do it...I just am nervous is all Sonia." She commented nervously watching her and waiting for her to take her somewhere. She didn't know what this entailed.

"So I think I know how to do this Sue, how about you stand up, and then bend over that table in the kitchen and I will slide my cock right into your pussy." Sonia said, speaking with confidence, "I know its big and all, and I'm not sure how its gunna fit, but we can try?" Sonia smiled.

Sue nodded nervously first time showing a vulnurable side of herself as she went and bent over the table showing her ass to Sonia. That also meant her scent was now even stronger as it was higher up and exposed as her lips were pulsating and puffy. She was turned on but she didn't understand the idea of being turned on glancing at Sonia. "My insides are going insane. I don't know what to do...but something is hungrin' and I don't know what it is cause I just drank that substance that came from your dick." She commented pointing to her pussy.

Sonia smelled Sue's scent and that increased her arousal by ten fold, her cock which was still impossibly hard, twitched and throbbed at the scent and the sight of Sue bent over before her, ripe for the taking. "This might hurt, I aint never fucked anyone before, and I only seen one dick, and it wasnt nearly as big as mine, so I aint quite sure how its gunna feel for you, I hope good." Sonia stepped behind Sue and pressed the tip of her cock against Sue's most folds and pressed forward gently, watching as they gave way under her massive cock, "So..nngh, tight." Sonia said as she attempted to fit the head of her cock in Sue's pussy.

Sue bit her lip and winced holding in a breath as she couldn't breathe for a moment. Then eventually she felt Sonia try to push her head into her area. It felt like sticking a watermelon where should a kiwi at biggest should go. Though she didn't stop she did feel something tear and she cried out but it was more like a grunt. Sue was used to being hit and punched she knew pain but this was a special kind of pain she wasn't used to. As Sonia attempted to enter her more it was like being split down the middle for Sue as she grunted and moaned uncomfortably while this continued.

Sonia stopped instantly, "Sue?" she said taking a step back, "Are you okay?" She big her lip, "Oh lord, I hurt you didn't I? This is why I never have sex, I always had a feelin it wasnt normal to have a thing this big, now I gone and hurt ya." She took another step back, "We ain't gotta, I aint wanna do it if it hurts." She big her lip again, nervous.

Sue glanced back and panted with one eye closed due to the pain but my body is still aching for her. "I-I...I want you to continue... it is a little pain 'hats all" she said with panting and moaning while Sonia could see some red around her pussy lips which means that Sonia took her virginity. "J-just keep going...I gotta let you fuck me to consumate our marriage dear." She finally said that instead of 'Sonia'. Though despite the pain there was a building pressure of pleasure as Sonia feels Sue's hand grab her cock and guide her back to her entrance feeling the same pressure instead this time it felt great to push into Sue. Sure her lover was still huge but that didn't stop her from trying to push and help ease in as much as she could. While she did this her free hand that wasn't guiding was gripping so tight her knuckles were white. "mmmmm AHN! N...No pain no...pleasure in this case it seems." She commented letting out more grunts and moans while her insides tried to adjust to the gunslinger's 'magnum'.

Sonia took a step forward again, and pressed the tip to Sue's dripping slit once again grabbing her by the hips and slowly easing herself in, she did not stop, finally after some work the most difficult part was accomplished, with a quiet pop the head of Sonia's cock had breached Sue and entered her. Sonia let out a moan, "That feel alright?" She asked before continuing.

Sue nodded gently though there still some slight discomfort most of it had gone away giving way to enjoying her rather large member within her. "I-It is startin' to feel alright..." She commented letting out another heavy moan as the feelings were rushing her now. The enjoyment of having Sonia do what she is doing was something that she hadn't experienced and she loved it. "Oh hun, this is amazin' It feels like warmth goin' through me or something!" She commented acting more girly than her usual self while she was propped over the table while Sonia was behind her fucking her.

Sonia let out a moan, at this point, she had no words to explain the feelings she was having. She started a sentence in her head, but when she thrusted forward, that sentence evaporated. She took another thrust inward and all logical thought left the building. Sue felt so amazing, it wasn't how she imagined it would feel, and she was going slow because she was still cognitively aware that this could hurt. On the topic of how it felt, it felt ten times better than how she ever imagined it, and as soon as sue was used to it, Sonia may very well crave this every single day.

The pain waned even though the object within her was massive. Almost comical to think that could fit logically and it was driving her more and more wild with each passing thrust. Sue attempted to grab the table but ended up scratching it acting more and more like a girl as this continued on. The heat within her was building driving her more and more wild panting. "Uuuuuhhhnn T-this...feels...", Sue tried to put into words but they wouldn't come...only moans and pants while Sonia kept fucking her feeling like the girl was digging deeper and deeper into her. Meanwhile her muscles despite the size was gripping and squeezing hard.

After some time Sonia finally let out a sigh of relief and another moan, as she finally hilted in Sue, she paused letting Sue adjust then asked, "How's it feel?" She moaned and gave a gentle thrust forward.

The sensation was strong and the fact she swore she felt Sonia touching her stomach she looked back and looked confused to pleasured. "You fill me up a'somthin' fierce Sonia...you'd put shame to any man in these parts you know?" she teased though admittingly Sonia's cock was enjoyable despite its girth and size and the fact she was a virgin up till this point. "N-now what do we do? Do ya just move n' I just grip like I been feelin' down there?" She asked confused on what to do next.

"Well I heard its like jerkin off, but instead of using my hand, I use you." Sonia took a small step back, and gripped Sue's hips and prepared to give her some thrusting, she did small thrusts at first, careful not to hurt sue, every inch in and out of Sue felt like heaven, "You just...nnnghh....tell me whennnnnnngghhhh, you want moooreaaaahhh." The words were so hard to say because Sue felt amazing, and she was probably sure Sue was aware or at least she hoped she was, that Sue had claimed Sonia's virginity as well.

Sue couldn't help but smirk and giggle at it, "Well I'm better than a hand right?" When she felt Sonia move it made the sheriff melt and moan as it just sent off sparks from the simple movements. Even the grip from her nails was making Sue go nuts and then she pushed back into Sue and she couldn't help moaning out, "Ahhn! M-My lord Almighty! T-that is...good!" She could barely manage as her core was melting from the simple thrusts. "M-Moreee? I-I...nnnnnggg aahhn! ...-ure...if...i could right now...you are so hot and it is drivin' me crazy honey," she commented barely to Sonia's already slurred words from moving in her she assuemed or that could be her brain just focusing so much on her cock. It was making her grow hungrier and hungrier as she moved.

Sonia obliged and started to give Sue harder, more powerful thrusts and she began to pick up speed like a train, slowly the sound grew louder and louder. Flesh on flesh pounding into each other, the sweet sound of sex was the only thing that resonated in the room. Sonia at this point was thankful there was no one miles around and she lived alone, because surely this commotion would be discussed far and wide if heard or witnessed. Then Sonia started to get that feeling, something welling up inside her, orgasm. She squeezed the base of her cock and held on, she was going to hold back till Sue got hers, she wanted to make her new lover cum so badly.

When Sonia picked up the pleasure did too, almost like she hit a button that jumped her pleasure into the heavens. Sue didn't know what the hell was going on only that it was causing something, a pressure, to build up in her abdomen and the need with it increased. "Y-Yes...Sonia...fuck...I'm feelin' something...god I haven't felt something like this before..." She commented even as she heard the pounding of their flesh together making the feeling all that much more increase while she curled her toes and gripped the table feeling it even rock as Sonia was going at her pretty hard. The pressure or what was going so much quicker since her lover had increased her tempo which made her pant and drool onto the table top. "F-Fuckin' christ...this...ahhhnnnn feels so goood...mmmmmm AH!" She couldn't help but moan loudly as her insides gripped Sonia instinct to want to milk her massive dick while Sue's own orgasm was coming or at least the feeling was threatening to overwhelm and explode in her.

Sonia gripped Sue harder, "Sue.....I......" She was of course intending to say she didn't want to get her pregnant, there would be a lot of explaining to do if that happened. She kept fucking as long as she could, gripping her cock harder and harder, her orgasm nearing, but she was holding it back, her plan was to let Sue get hers, then pull out, put Sue on her knees, and cum all over her pretty face and chest.

Sue only moaned and yelled enjoying the pleasure build within her as her hips did their own magic thrusting into Sonia Though not giving any cue Sue does have an explosive orgasm. "Oh my lord! I-I don't...AHHNMMMM!!" She screamed as her eyes rolled up into her head, insides gripped Sonia while moving on her quickly almost like her insides were in control and were trying to milk's Sonia's cock.

Back
Top Bottom