Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am friends with a bountry hunter ((AlisaXMaso))

"Cant do that Sue." She said, smiling as she sat the guitar down, "That would have me goin out at an old age, singin in some bar, dyin in my bed." She lit pulled a cigar out of her jacket pocket and lit it, let the words hang for a moment before taking a puff and exhaling through her nose, "That ain't me. I'm a gunslinger Sue, and a wicked one, the only way we go out is full of bullet holes." She took another puff of her cigar, "Back when I was younger, and I believed that bein a bad person and doin bad things was for good reason, we used to sing this song. I didn't write this one, Billy did, you may recognize that name." she winked, "Take a listen, because this one is older than I am." She picked up the guitar, then looked up to the sky, for a moment, "This one is for all of my fallen friends, outlaws we were, but we called ourselves freedom fighters." A tear ran down her cheek as she strummed her guitar and sang a much more somber song. Her emotions poured out of her soul as she cried and sang the song.

Despite the comment Sue was happy that her outlaw turned vigilante was staying that: a vigilante cause that meant her town would stay safe. "I understand Sonia, I get it, even if I didn't live the life you did." She commented while her friend lit up a cigar, she would have joined but instead laid back in the chair glancing at the fire. "That is the thing, I need you with that bullet cause of the idiots that think they can come in here causin' trouble for the good people of my town." But then she went back to listening to Sonia and she mentioned Billy yeah it did gave her nose a wrinkle like she had smelled something awful. Though instead of comment she just listened to her friend as she begin the song it was deep and it was somber Sue was on her edge of her seat listening to this outlaw turn vigilantie and how she got here. Sue was enraptured in the cords, and her voice as she could hear Sonia's pain in it despite it not being written by her. Even the name of the song and what she sang about it. "a beautiful song...Sonia," Sue said entranced by it.

"Don't worry sue, they ain't got me yet." she said sitting down the guitar she looked Sue in the eye, now there was never a time when Sonia was not serious, she was not the kind to laugh at jokes, much less laugh, she couldn't recall the last time she had had a good laugh, smiled yes, she would give her sly grin, but a good laugh? It had been years, but the next words she uttered were so serious and sincere, "If I gotta take that bullet and meet my maker, I'd rather do it in service of that town you love so much, I'd rather die for you or anyone there than anything else. Just promise me somethin, let me go if it happens." There was pain in her eyes, "I done some bad things, things you ain't know, things that would make you throw me in a cell and hang me at sunrise, things that would make the devil leap out of his seat Sue. I ain't gunna go lookin for that bullet, but if it finds me, let me go."

Sue sat there and laughed a bit nodding, "you got that right Sonia, The Matador is a scary individual I find it a bit sad that some fellas think they can try to challenge you. In fact I find it a downright shame that they throw their lives away like that than help the town against already troublesome gangs." She added a bit but then she noticed that Sonia was glancing at her though this wasn't a glance it was almost attention snagging. Sue couldn't look away from those eyes that have a hardness to them, but within almost have a sincere softness. When Sue heard that it was almost somebody seized her heart as she even put her hand on her chest. The thing that Sonia was asking was too much! No! She wasn't gonna lose her best gunman nor was she gonna entertain the idea that somebody could take down the The Matador. The expressions she was using with her eyes just alone continued to hold Sue's heart in a tight grip and make her blood turn freezing. "Y-You...ask a lot...Sonia..." But then she brought up her bad past which made Sue almost smirk in the face of her paralyzing state. "Now hold on here, you did do some bad things, and I am the sheriff. You think I would let you get off with just dying on me? No, you are gonna come back...I am gonna save you and you are gonna work off your sentence. Now, enough of this silly talk, you are tough and strong Sonia. Nobody ain't gonna take you down...and I ma sure of it you'd give them a bullet back before the could even give you a callin' card like that." Sue was stern and adamant not wanting to show how exposed and vulnerable about the idea of losing Sonia.

Sonia smirked, "Ya gotta understand this for me Sue, I ain't askin for much here. I know you are nothin like me, you got a whole system of honor, integrity and savin lives because you are good, through and through, to your core. Me? I'm a wolf in sheeps clothin' you gotta know that. I think you do. Just promise me somethin, if you decide to deny my request and spare my black soul from the eternal torture it deserves, that you wont do it without a ring on your finger." She pulled out a small box, she had carried it for months, from the moment she met Sue, she had a deep connection with her, and feelings for her she would never express, but the dam broke on this one, and everything poured forth. Sonia got down on one knee in front of Sue, "I swore I'd tell ya everything, and I mean't it, but I must apologize, because I been hidin somethin for months now." She opened the box, inside was a gold ring, "It aint fancy or a diamond or nothin, I aint a fan of all that, and you don't strike me as the dainty type either, but, will ya marry me?" She asked.

Sue was taken back by what Sonia was asking instead of a quip or anything that Sonia was known to do she grew so serious. It often threw Sue off her rocker when her gunslinger was like this but then the words she muttered started to click in Sue's mind. Eventually after admitting she was keeping something from the Sheriff of the small town she got down on a knee. This was a signal that made Sue actually blush and lose her cool. W-was she proposing to her?! B-but it is the wild west, the times ain't gonna like this! Sue's mind raced as she eyed the little box and even then as she spoke and slowly opened up the gold ring looked so rich to the tomboyish lawwoman. She stuttered for the first time, "I-I..I..." Her heart was racing as she had thoughts of Sonia but she wasn't sure if she should. The talk of her ma and pa rang deep in her soul as she was a Christian woman raised up hardcore like. So when this gunslinger got down on her knee and proposed it was pushing against what her parents put there. "....", The silence was painful for Sonia she bet but she fought with herself finally she looked back at Sonia blushy and determined. She wasn't gonna let the Matador she her nervousness or uncertainty. "I-If...If It will keep you from death's door and allow you to keep being my gun to protect my fair...town I will. I...I couldn't let you go ...that easily." Sue said and hopefully Sonia understood her words that she wasn't the mushy type despite her nature of being a noble soul.

"So yes then?" She said, boring into Sues soul with her eyes, not breaking eye contact, in her core Sonia was as nervous as a newborn kitten who couldn't find its momma, but as it was with her, she never let her emotions come to the surface, just quietly simmer inches beneath. "Because that is the condition that I require to be met if you are to go savin my life and all." She then let her devilish grin show, "I may or may not have lied about hiding only one thing, but whether or not I reveal that second secret depends on what happens later tonight." She sniffed the air, got up, and put the meat in the stew. "Gunna be ready soon Sue." Sonia smiled and stood up, but not before she put the box with the ring in it on Sue's lap, "Now, lets calm those nerves a little before dinner, you ever tried Marijuana?" she asked glancing back at Sue as she pulled a jar off the shelf and grabbed some papers.

"I-I said I will!" Sue almost blurted it out nervous as all hell from the proposal not sure how to react with this information. "Yes, yes, alright? Sonia stop drillin' me so hard ...this is big at least to me...I am not really that used to showin' my emotions like this..." She admitted which was one the reasons she ran away from home is that she couldn't be ladylike her mother wanted. She tried, she really tried to wear the dress and to do what her mother said but it was too stuffy and Sue wanted to be out there making a different like a sheriff even if it meant stepping into a man's world. "I-I ain't ever tried it...I tended to stick to tabcoo when it came to smokin' my ma always wanted me to be a straight laced woman and she often even hated that I smoked." Sue explained as Sue glanced at the box, but to show her resolve she made sure Sonia was watching as she opened it. She knew exactly which finger to put it on and she knew what to do but she glanced at The Matador, "you wanna help? You are gonna be responsible for this n' you are the one that proposed to me." She said with a quirked brow, "n' I will try the marijuana?...is that right?" She commented glancing at the jar and papers that she was familiar with since she made smokes from them.

"I think ya can slip the ring on your finger just fine, should fit after all, I made sure I sized ya right." Sonia of course was referencing to a little trick she had played on Sue to get her ring size. She had taught Sue a while back how to tie knots, using her wrists as a demonstration, showing several ways to keep someone bound should they be a bit ornery after they were caught, she had also tied string around her fingers, showing that just with that someone could be bound, this of course was a trick as Sonia had taken the ring finger size and used that to have the ring made. Sonia winked as she grabbed some of the marijuana and put it in some of the rolling paper and rolled them a joint, "Now, don't hold your breath and hold it in, that's a myth, it won't get ya higher, just puff on it like a cigarette, it'll come." She lit the joint and took a puff herself, exhaling the thick, almost sweet smelling smoke into the air. "If ya like that, I am growin a whole plant out back."

Sue frowned, "I think you are forgettin' the ceremony that these blasted things are done in." She complained playfully but she slid it onto her finger and it fit nicely. "Odd, how did you know my ring size? That somethin' else to you Sonia that I should know? Some kind of witch?" Sue laughed as she eyed it closely with wonder. She never that she would be married and specially by another woman. Her ma and pa are gonna be thrilled with this. She thought of the colorful things that her mother is gonna call her and then accuse her of being under some demon's control. Meanwhile her father would be along the same way and that she is defacing women everywhere. Though while her mind reeled by her choice of words she glanced noticing that Sonia was nearly finished. Sue took in her advice not doing it before and hearing it is similar to a cig it made Sue look less apprehensive. When Sonia took a hit she watched and nodded almost like 'this isn't so bad' and she took the joint from her bride to be. She took a hit just like she did and let it out quickly with a coughing fit. She looked a bit red by the time she had finished but almost after she felt a bit lighter. Like somebody had made her body lighter so light it could float away. "T-that is somthin'! Urk *cough cough* so strong!" She commented as she gave it back to Sonia to recover from her fit.

"Remember when I told ya how to tie those knots?" She winked and then gave Sue a pat on the back, "You'll get it eventually." She took another puff of the joint and then handed it back to Sue as she stood up and stirred the soup, "Just in time too, because soups on." She stood and walked to a cabinet, pulled out some wooden bowls she had carved herself, they werent pefectly smoothe, but they were rustic and held enough soup, she had taken the time to burn her initials into the bottom of the bowl too. S.B. She gingerly scooped some soup into both bowls, and grabbed a spoon, also hand carved and handed a bowl and a spoon to Sue, "Eat up there darlin." she smiled and took a spoonful of soup into the spoon and blew on it gently a few times before taking a bite, "Sue, do you want to know my other secret?" She asked.

Sue blinked as she laughed, "My lord, you were doing such undercover work when you were showin' me? Haha nice Sonia *coughs* Damn...hehe" She finally giggled honestly due to the high feeling. Feeling Sonia's pat she nodded, "Yeah, just...a little powerful n' all. I will get it eventually like you said Sonia." She commented noticing the newest comment she saw her grab bowls. They weren't fancy bowls but Sue could tell that the gunslinger put her heart into them. Getting the food in the bowls with spoons Sue took it and nodded, "mighty fine 'of ya Sonia. I am...suddenly famished if I do say." She laughed at her own comment even though it wasn't really funny. She found a lot of things funny and she also found herself spacing out some too. "Don't have to tell me twice~!", She chuckled and began to eat the soup gingerly enjoying the taste, "goddness...this is some good soup Sonia...do I need to hire you on as a chief too?" Sue joked glancing at her with sparkling eyes. But before she could ask another dumb question she heard Sonia say she had another secret? Another one? "Whoa, whoa Matador you trying to capture your betrothed Sheriff to be? Is that what this is? Bringing out the rope to tie me up? Maybe rob my town while I am here." This was all joking and she hoped that Sonia would catch on but after a bit she gave the gunslinger a warm smile, "sure, what is it Sonia? Is it earth shatterin' like the one you proposing to me?" She asked curiously.

For the first time in a long time Sonia smiled, the nights she spent working up the courage to this moment, the hours and days she spent trying to figure out what to say when the words just came to her, maybe her dad was right, she was just a naturally charismatic person even if he thought she was pure evil and still called her his son and not daughter, Sam, as she was known was who she would always be to her parents, it wasnt a term of endearment, it was disrespect. So for the rest of her life, she let everyone believe she was a woman, because that's how she felt on the inside. "Hiring me implies you would pay me, and that ring on your finger is all the payment I need. She laughed at the sheriffs words, and it wasn't that sarcastic laugh she gave when she was just trying to pretend like she cared about a conversation, it was a genuine laugh, "Lets be honest sheriff, if I wanted that to happen, I wouldn't have came to ya riddled full of bullet holes beggin for sanctuary. This secret comes with a price, you gotta witness it for yourself. So if you agree, let me know when ya ate yer fill and I will reveal it to ya but you have to promise me that you will not get scared or react poorly."

Sue finished up her bowl and got seconds as the stuff they smoked was getting to her. Eventually she put the bowl down and eyed Sonia seriously, "Okay, so what is the big deal? Why are you so secretive about this one thing? I mean I'd be more worried about us being married to each other. May have other fellas over us for another reason aside from wanting to put us six feet under." She adjusted her seat where she was leaning on her legs looking at her intently now. If there was any doubt that Sue wasn't paying attention that was obliterated with her stance. "Okay, Matador hit me with it, no matter what comes? Your secret is safe with me...hell I keep your dirty deeds buried in my closet." She gave the woman a wink with a smile.

"Alright sheriff, be warned, this ain't an easy secret to keep, it also goes without sayin, but I am gunna say it anyway, knowing this secret, bonds us forever." She stood up and started to pull off her chaps and they fell to the floor, she undid her pistol belt and sat it down gingerly on the ground next to her. "Only one man saw this, and he is dead now." she said, taking a deep breath, she unzipped her jeans, undid the button and let her pants fall to the floor, in between her legs was a twelve inch, flaccid uncircumcised cock. She stood there, nervous, afraid, apprehensive, wondering how Sue would react.

Sue laughed, "You make it sound like you are gonna show me the dead body of one of your parents or something." She joked as she listened she urged her to continue. Alright she noticed that Sonia was starting to get naked, they are both women so this wasn't that surprising. She was gonna comment but then heard the comment about the man being dead after she showed her secret. She knew to keep her thoughts to herself while she waited for her gunslinger to produced her vagina and say that she had something wrong with it. Her is the big reveal as she could feel the tension while her bride to be reached for her pants which Sue was ready to go aw, don't worry see your vagina is perfect as it... Her thought was interrupted when she saw what lie between her lover's legs. So she was a man? What? A man? That is odd why the hell is she trying to be a she when she has a nice cock and could very well get any woman with the flick of it. Sue didn't know how to react as she never been around any men. Though there was something odd about how she was acting she seemed oddly scared and apprehensive. "Well...that is ...a nice cock...or I think some ladies would be sayin' that about now. I don't frankly know how to process as I haven't been around dicks before. Only women when I had to...boy..." she let out a breath, "...I am not scared or gonna run away...but...but why do you have a penis Sonia? I mean a secret like this needs a tag to provide more information." She took her hat and fanned herself at the fact that she was embarrassed? Aroused? She couldn't tell but she needed to know why this beautiful woman had a nice healthy cock between her legs.

"I knew from the moment I was born, I never felt like a man. Was never quite built like one neither. I always liked girls, but I never felt like a man. If ya understand that." She said, "I just aint got the nerve nor will I probably ever to get all them bits re arranged, plus, only man who can do it is on the other side of the country, so I just dress and act and look like one. As a result I ain't been intimate but once, and the only reason that guy is dead is because he pulled a gun on me when he saw I wasn't exactly a woman, his fault though, I said what I got might shock or scare him, but he agreed all the same." Sonia was relieved suddenly as Sue was not scared nor did she insult Sonia, "Truth is I aint know much to do with it besides piss and jerk off." She swallowed, "So, I sorta hope you know somethin, cuz I aint ever seen a woman naked before."

Sue listened carefully to Sonia talk about how she was originally a man but didn't feel like that, like girls, but instead of getting the downstairs renovated she just kept it. "Besides, getting them rearranged is only asking for somebody to shoot ya in these parts. I mean maybe San Francisco considering my ma calls it the 'playground of the devil'. But yeah I understand that whoever could do what you want down below would be in another part of the country. Probably where the devils live like my ma would always say." She commented then listened to how the man died as she wrinkled her nose a bit, "if he agreed to such a comment he should have been prepared for anything. I may have been taken off guard from my gunslinger that I thought was a full woman was like...half woman/half man thing I would be a little shocked but move on. I ain't in the business to tell somebody how they should have their body. Again Ma often found me annoying and insufferable cause I wouldn't abide by her way of life." She added more fanning herself as she put the hat down on the table near her. Then she heard the comment about her getting naked, "Well...I may rightly add that I...haven't experienced ...sex in my life. I don't know what I am gettin' into when it comes to this subject Sonia...so I reckon I...I can just get naked and we can see where this goes. I...have to admit you marrying me isn't against the law anymore...technically you are...a man so to speak. Many won't ever see I swear but by standards you are a ...man as they would say. But you will always be the beautiful gunslinger that I know as The Matador aka Sonia." She said nervously as she begin to remove her vest putting her star on it. then slowly removing her cropped tank top along with everything else. Piece by piece her clothing was taken off and folded till she was stark naked in front of Sonia kind of subconsciously holding her tits and pussy covering them out of embarrassment. "I-I...don't know what to do after this part...never been in a situation like this before," She commented nervously.

"Well." Sonia said biting her lip, as her arousal began to grow, "I would say you aren't doin anything wrong." Sonia took a step forward and in one stride she was in front of Sue, "I-I am going to kiss you Sue, and hopefully when our lips connect, everything else will too." Sonia nervously leaned forward, pursing her lips, inching closer to Sue.

Sue acted like a nervous teenager as she listened to Sonia, "I-if that is how these things...are supposed to play out...I ...just capture criminals I ain't ever thought about this before." She continued to awkwardly comment as Sonia was already in front of her. Which made the sheriff blush heavily, "Ah...ah okay, you can n' come kiss me Sonia...I hope so? I am not s-.." She paused as their lips had met and suddenly electricity and a hunger grew from her lips themselves. It was odd to feel and it allowed her to move her hands away from her naughty bits. Sue kept kissing Sonia not even really bothering to let up as she was enjoying it a great deal. Something in her body was beginning to warm up and she felt a tingling sensation between her legs. Occasionally rubbing them together she never let up and kept kissing Sonia more and more the kissing becoming more passionate on her end even if it was awkward at times cause she didn't know what the hell she was doing.

Sonia's arousal grew, till she was at full mast, near fifteen inches when hard, Sonia's cock pressed into Sue's stomach as it began to leak pre cum, Sonia didn't know very well what she was doing either but she kept kissing sue, something compelled her to move her hand between Sue's legs, so she did, and she found a little lump, she started rubbing that lump and moaned into the kiss, then she took the lead again and grabbed one of Sue's hands and put it on her cock, encouraging her to feel it and stroke it, she knew she liked that.

Sue kept going till she felt the thing that Sonia was holding onto down there drool something onto her stomach and pulsate. But her body didn't recoil in fact where it was there was a strange heat that radiated from it. Though the feeling it was huge! She wondered what she was going to do with it but instead she just kissed her deeply. Though when Sonia touched her down below her pussy lips quivered as she whimpered into the kiss unused to the shocks that were going through her body now as Sonia played with her lips below. Then finally she felt her hand rest on Sonia's dick the heat was immense and she felt what Sonia wanted so to make her lover happy she began to awkwardly stroke her rather large meat while she gasped and moaned from the touches to her pussy as her hips subconsciously grinded into Sonia's hand.

"You know what a blowjob is?" Sonia asked, kissing Sue on the neck and rubbing her pussy.

Sue stopped for a moment glancing at Sonia, "A-a blowjob? H-how do you do that kind o' thing?" She asked completely blushing at the thought a heavy pant on her breath from their passionate making out. Her hand still stroking Sonia's dick not wanting to displease her partner though another side of her was strangely enjoying every movement.

"Well at least what I know it is, its your mouth on my nether regions, and ya sorta stroke it, but with your lips." Sonia smiled, not quite sure if she defined it right, but hopefully Sue would understand.

Back
Top Bottom