Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Much Better Then a Cup of Sugar {<Crimson and JMontvale>}

Alex had just turned to head to the car when he heard Andy yelling. Instantly he was back inside, headed for the kitchen before Andy ran past him. Eyes narrowing as he heard the sound of his younger brother crying the elder teen stormed into the kitchen. "You should know better than anyone that what some people say about you isn't the truth," he growled at his parents, glaring at each of them. "I'm taking Andy with me tonight, he'll be staying with me an' Jasmine. Don't bother calling."

Walking back through the house even as he heard his father yelling for him Alex slammed the door behind him, quickly sliding into the car.

Jasmine had been waiting for everyone when she sudden saw Alex turn and rush inside, only to see Andy come running out a minute later. Immediately throwing open the door the small woman pulled her youngest lover into the car, wrapping her arms around him and holding him tightly.

"Andy, baby, what's wrong," she asked, voice thick with worry as she softly stroked his head and shoulders, kissing his cheeks as she cupped his face between her hands. "Babe, don't cry, please, what's wrong?" Worry written all over her face the small woman pulled the young teen half into her lap, looking up as she saw Alex storm out of the house before getting in the car.

Without a word Alex pulled out of the drive, heading downtown. Ten minutes later he pulled into the parking lot at the beginning of the ten acre park that bagan at the edge of town. "Andy, what did they say," Alex asked softly, turning and setting his arm over the seat so he could gently stroke his brother's back.

"I...I let you down, Jasmine," Andy cried. "I let you d-down and mom and dad too." He looked at the wonderful, loving, kind, sexy woman holding him through eyes filled with tears. "Why can't they see how much I love you? How much Alex loves you? How much you love us? Why c-can't I show them? I can't I make them see?"

Andy didn't notice the car moving. The short teen was too lost in the pain of his failure. He didn't even know Alex was in the car until he felt his strong hand gently on his bare back. Then he heard Alex's question. Andy looked at his big brother.

"They called Jasmine.... they said.... th-they said she..." but Andy couldn't even bring himself to say what they had called Jasmine. It was as if by repeating it, he would be making the evil accusation himself. "Why? How can they think about Jasmine like that?" The blade of failure twisted deeper into Andy's heart. The hurt looks on his parents' faces and the ugly lie they believed about Jasmine tore at the youth and ripped soul-deep sobs from him. He was caught between the people he loved, Jasmine and Alex on one side and his parents on the other, and he couldn't see how to bring them together. All he seemed able to do was hurt them.

Jasmineâ??s heart broke as she listened to the anguish in her young loverâ??s voice, the hopelessness and pain on his face twisting things low in her body painfully. Shaking her head and cooing softly to him she hugged him tightly to her, arms wrapping protectively round his shoulders. â??You didnâ??t do anything wrong,â? she purred softly in his ear, stroking his back softly, lips running along his cheeks as she replaced his tears with gentle, loving kisses.

â??Your parents havenâ??t liked me for a long time, but they never took the time to get to know me,â? she explained softly before Alex sighed.

â??Andy, mom and dad donâ??t like Jasmine for a few reasons. Mostly because she and I used to date, and they were convinced that sheâ??d keep me from going off to school and making something of myself.â? Scooting so that he was pressed against Jasmineâ??s back Alex reached over, softly stroking Andyâ??s cheek with the tips of his fingers before gently cupping his younger brotherâ??s face in his large palm. â??It will take them some time to get used to the idea of Jasmine being back in my life, even longer for them to accept that youâ??re part of our lives. There are some things we wonâ??t be able to tell them because they will hate us for them, but donâ??t think for a second that youâ??ve done anything wrong.â?

As Alex spoke Jasmine continued to try soothing her young lover, wanting nothing more in all the world than to see his tears stop and watch a smile brighten his face again. He was so gentle, so very sensitive that there were times she viewed him as some sort of exotic species, to be kept housed in his cage of glass to keep his delicate heart from breaking. There was nothing she wanted to do more than protect him from any pain or hurt he could possibly feel, and the small woman was set on finding away to wipe his face clear of tears, no matter what she need do.

â??Sweety, I know they donâ??t like me, but they donâ??t know me. Maybe you can show them how wrong they are, but until they decide to give me a chance Iâ??ll just have to stay away from them. They only want to do whatâ??s right for you, to keep you safe, just like I do, but they think that Iâ??ll do more harm than good. You can be the one to convince they otherwise. Please, no more crying,â? Jasmine said softly, resting her forehead against Andyâ??s as she softly brushed tears from his cheeks with the soft pad of her thumb. â??I want to see that beautiful smile of yours, not these nasty tears. Can you smile for me?â?

Andy listened to Alex and Jasmine. He let his lovers comfort him, and the tears began to slow. By the time Jasmine asked Andy to smile for her, the tears had finally stopped. The pain in his heart was still there, but it was an ache rather than a constant, ripping, twisting stab of agony.

"I will make them see," Andy promised solemnly. He looked at his big brother/lover. "Even if they can't ever know how Alex and I feel for each other, I will make them see what a wonderful person you are, Jasmine." Andy thought of the love the three of them shared and the family they were creating together. The short teen thought of their child and how he or she would be his parents' first grandchild. He thought of them all as a happy family and it brought a small smile to his face.

Andy kissed Jasmine with love and gentle passion. Then, he kissed Alex in the same way. He hugged both of his lovers and held them close. "This will w-work out. When mom and dad understand, when they really know... How could they not love you, Jasmine?" Andy grabbed on to that hope. He would make his parents see Jasmine for the wonderful woman she was.

Glad to have gotten a smile, no matter how small, Jasmine returned Andy's kiss, watching him turn to embrase his brother the same way. Giving him a small smile she softly cupped his face in her small hands, kissing the tip of his nose softly before pulling him into another hug. "If anyone can change their mind's it'll be you," she purred softly, nuzzling Andy's cheek lovingly.

Smiling slightly Alex returned Andy's kiss, turning to kiss Jasmine's cheek as he hugged them both tightly.
"C'mon, we need to get going, don't want to stay at the park all day," he said with a psydo-smile, turning the car back on and turning out of the parking lot.

"First thing's first, Andy you need to get some different clothes on. Jasmine packed you some thigns, so go ahead and crawl in the back and change," Alex said, glancing at his younger brother, completely missing the wicked glint in Jasmine's eyes.

"C'mon babe, go change," she purred, looking at Andy as she grinned broadly and shifted so that she could crawl into the back with him.

Andy saw the wicked smile that Jasmine was giving him. His smile became an equally wicked grin as he climbed into the backseat. Andy watched as Jasmine climbed over to join him. He admired the way her tank top left her sexy tummy bare and how it hugged her lovely chest. Andy looked into Jasmine's eyes and spoke so that both his lovers could hear.

"I didn't put any underwear on," he said. Andy was only wearing shorts and a pair of old shoes. He kicked the shoes off and opened the button of his shorts. "You two don't mind if I get naked, do you?" The thoughts of sex and the teasing helped take Andy's mind off of his sadness. The teen pulled the shorts down low, so his hips were showing. Then, Andy began to slowly unzip his shorts letting skin show a little at a time. "Maybe I wouldn't feel so shy if you got naked with me?" he asked playfully.

Alex glanced at Jasmine as he heard Andy crawl into the back seat, only to see the back of her disappearing into the backseat as well. "Hey," he protested, glancing back at the two of them. "No fair," he groaned, watching them in the rear view mirror, "No sex without me!"

As Alex protested Jasmine purred and watched as Andy pushed his shorts down, licking her lips as she watched the slow unveiling of flesh. Leaning over him she kissed her young lover softly, nibbling on his lower lip as her fingers trailed along his stomach , stopping at the zipper of his shorts before she slid her hands beneath the cloth.

"I didn't put on any underwear, either," Jasmine purred against Andy's lips, grinning broadly as she slid her hands down a bit further. Brushing the tips of her fingers along the soft flesh of his penis the giggled softly and sat up, shifting her position so that she was half straddling her young lover.

Unzipping her own pants Jasmine looked up to meet Alex's eyes in the mirror. "Take the back roads," she purred beginning to slide her pants down and off. Tossing her jeans into the front seat Jasmine looked down at Andy, leaning down to kiss him once again as she pushed his shorts down past his groin, her mouth trailing from his lips along his throat and down his chest until she was even with his groin.

"I'm going to get you two for this,"
Alex growled from the front seat, glaring at them in the mirror.

"I'm sorry, bro," Andy said when he heard Alex's protest. "I'll make it up to you." The teen kissed Jasmine passionately and moaned happily when she nibbled his lower lip.

Andy sighed as Jasmine's hand moved down his lean belly. He was surprised when she stopped and looked up at Jasmine. He was looking her in the eyes when she pushed her hand into his shorts and he moaned softly, parting his legs for Jasmine's hand.

"Good," Andy sighed when Jasmine said she wasn't wearing underwear either. "Less to get between our bodies." Andy moans grew louder as Jasmine's hand found and caressed his penis, the organ rapidly growing harder and longer. "Oh, Jasmine!"

When Jasmine removed her pants, Andy rose up to give her pussy a quick lick. Then he lay back and lifted his hips to help Jasmine pull his shorts off. Andy raised his hand and let them caress Jasmines bare tummy and sides before rising to push her tanktop up while caressing her firm, lovely breasts.

As Jasmine began to kiss down his body, Andy looked at Alex in the mirror. He smiled lovingly at the lover who could not join him in the back seat.

"You can 'get' me anytime you want, bro..." he sighed. "I'll make it up to you, but right now, why don't you just try to enjoy the show?"

â??No complaining, Alex,â? Jasmine piped up, lifting her head from Andyâ??s groin for a moment so that her eldest lover could see her face. â??Youâ??ll get your turn.â? Giving him a grin her head disappeared from the rear view mirror as she lowered her mouth back to Andyâ??s body. Licking and kissing along the shaft of his penis she nibbled gently, tongue rolling around the tip of him before she sucked the hard, silken flesh into her mouth.

Moaning softly and purring happily Jasmine wrapped both hands around his base, beginning to stroke her hands up to meet her mouth as she pulled more and more of him past her lips. Eyes closed and face a mask of bliss the young woman purred and moaned happily around his shaft. Only pulling herself up after sheâ??d licked, kissed, and nibbled on every inch of his shaft Jasmine licked her lips, rolling her eyes up so she could see Andyâ??s face, smiling as she watched him move against the seat as her hands continuing to stroke and squeeze.

A moment later her patience snapped and Jasmine sat up, putting herself on her knees so she could crawl up Andyâ??s body. Setting herself astride his hips she kissed the teen passionately, feeding at his mouth as if he were the last solid thing in the world as she shifted her position on top of him until she felt the head of his length pressing against her opening. With a gasp and moan Jasmine drove herself down onto him. Eyes fluttering slightly as she pulled herself from the kiss and sat up, Jasmineâ??s head went back as her hips began to move, pussy tightening further around the invading shaft as her hips rolled.

Andy's body arched and writhed as Jasmine's hot, wet mouth gave his cock such amazing pleasure. The teen's mind could barely function in incredible waves of pleasure that Jasmine was giving him, but he was able to wonder how he could be so lucky to have two such amazing lovers. He moaned loudly at each sweet nibble Jasmine gave his throbbing manhood.

"Oh, Jasmine!" Andy moaned. "Oh, fuck, that feels so g-good!" Andy tried to watch and remember what his lover was doing to him so that the next time his big brother's cock was in his mouth, Andy could try to improve his technique.

Then, Jasmine's mouth left his groin, but Andy didn't feel disappointed. He felt Jasmine crawling forward and knew what was coming next. The short teen met Jasmine's kiss with all his love and passion, longing to demonstrate the depths of his love and desire. He felt Jasmine's entrance find his cock, but before Andy could move to thrust, Jasmine impaled herself on him. Andy's head arched back and he grunted loudly to be so suddenly and deeply inside Jasmine's tight, hot core.

Andy's hands found Jasmine's hips and as she rolled her hips, overwhelming Andy's mind with raw pleasure, the teen's body began to meet Jasmine's movements with thrusts of his own. His hands moved up Jasmine's sides and tummy and up onto her firm breasts. Andy gently kneaded and caressed the soft globes and his fingers caressed her dark nipples. Then one hand moved back to Jasmine's tummy. Andy looked into Jasmine's eyes as his hand pressed gently above her womb, where the life the three of them had made together was growing.

Back
Top Bottom