Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Much Better Then a Cup of Sugar {<Crimson and JMontvale>}

"Alex, put me down," Jasmine demanded, kicking and squirming in his grasp even as he let out a chuckle. "Seriously, put me down! I need to go get dressed." Continuing to squirm in Alex's grasp Jasmine finally gave up and slumped over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"It's about time," he smiled, giving her a small pat on the ass before he began back down the stairs. "You are going to spend the rest of the day relaxing," he ordered, ignoring her little huff of outrage before he set his small girlfriend down on the couch. Since Jasmine was only a little over 5'4 and Alex was over a foot taller, she didn't really have much of a change winning any fight with him, but she'd try to talk her way out of staying in the house.

"I need to go get dressed so I can go take care of stuff," she insisted, crossing her arms beneath her breasts, sulking as he shook his head.
"Andy,"Alex called, standing before Jasmine with his arms crossed over his impressive chest. Even though she was angry with him Jasmine couldn't resist the urge to run her eyes the length of his body, mind filling with scrumptiously nefarious thoughts as she once again noted that the both of them were still naked.

Though they'd sent Andy upstairs to get clothing for everyone, Jasmine was sure that, for the most part, everyone would stay completely nude as long as they didn't have to leave. "Don't call him in on this," she protested, glaring up at Alex as he smirked. "I can't believe you're going to gang up on me, I'm fine, I already told you," she grumbled, beginning to stand only to be pushed back onto the couch.

"One, you didn't mind when we ganged up on you earlier," Alex chuckled, giving her a knowing look even as she blushed slightly, "two, you're not fine. You're pregnant and you have cancer again. That's not fine. Two hours ago you were sick and couldn't walk very well. We fed you, now you're going to relax." While he spoke Alex's deep, rumbling voice went from being playfully lecherous to completely serious and commanding, his beautiful cornflower blue eyes hardening slightly as he clenched his jaw and glared down at Jasmine. "Now stop fighting me on this or I'll hold you down and have Andy tie that cute little ass of yours to the couch."

Jasmine almost protested but she hesitated as Alex looked down at her and raised his eyebrows challengingly. For a moment she thought about saying something before snapping her mouth shut, glowering for the time being. No matter how much she wanted to fight she knew Alex well enough to know that he would hold her down and he was dominant enough that even if Andy refused to tie her down he'd manage to do it himself.

"Fine," she grumbled.

Re: {<Crimson and JMontvale>}

Andy was searching his room for clothes when his big brother called. There were the clothes that he and Jasmine had been wearing when Jasmine came over to get out of the rain, but Jasmine's clothes had gotten soaked in the rain, and Andy had been dressed for bed.

The nude 16 year old had grinned at the thought now he was just better dressed for bed. Luckily, he was shorter and leaner than Alex, so his clothes should fit Jasmine reasonably well. He had already grabbed a shirt and jeans for his brother. Andy had decided that if either of his lovers wanted underwear, they could ask, and he could go back for it, but the youngest of the three didn't want to have too many layers of clothing getting between their bodies.

Andy had been a virgin when the storm had rolled in that Friday night. He was short and cute, and all the girls his age seemed to see him as a little kid. Then, Jasmine had taken him to bed. It had been the most incredible thing to ever happen to Andy. But Alex came home from college unexpectedly.

Alex and Jasmine had once been lovers, though Andy hadn't known. Alex had had many girlfriends, sometimes more than one at a time. Andy had thought that his brother was a player, but the truth was closer to Alex being unable to find a relationship he could build on.

Alex had gotten mad, but Andy was able to see that the truth was he still had feelings for Jasmine. Jasmine also still had feelings for Alex. In a rare moment of insight, Andy came up with a plan to bring them all together.

Andy had always been attracted to his big brother, though he had never admitted it even to himself. The teen realized that Alex was struggling with similar feelings. Andy had gone to Alex's room and seduced him in his straightforward, honest way. Andy had suggested a mutual relationship between the three of them. It seemed to be working wonderfully.

Andy had fallen deeply in love with Jasmine and Alex. He was certain they felt the same. Knowing that he or Alex had gotten Jasmine pregnant had filled the three of them with excitement and joy, but knowing that Jasmine had cancer, had just about broken Andy's heart. But Jasmine was determined to fight for her life, and Andy knew that he and his brother would help in any way they could.

Andy quickly grabbed two pairs of sweatpants and a robot monkey t-shirt that was a bit big on him, so it should be comfortably big on Jasmine. Then, he hurried down the stairs, not bothering to dress yet. He enjoyed being naked with his lovers, even if they were only going to be resting.

Andy found Jasmine sitting on the couch, her arms crossed under her deliciously beautiful breasts. Andy couldn't help letting his eyes tour her amazingly beautiful body for a moment. Alex was standing over her, and Andy took in his tall, strong, muscular body as well. The teen knew he truly had the two most gorgeous lovers in the world. An instant later, Andy noticed that their expressions and postures seemed confrontational. His lovers were also probably the most stubborn in the world at times, and they seemed as if they had just had a battle of the wills.

"Hey, Jasmine. Hey, bro. I got us some clothes. Is everything okay?"

"No, everything's not okay," Jasmine said, still glaring at Alex. "This neanderthal won't let me up so I can go change and get some stuff done." "Neanderthal?! Well that's a new one," Alex chuckled, flexing his arms slightly as he looked over himself. "For a neanderthal I look pretty damn good. You should know better than to try getting up right now, you need to relax."

Jasmine rolled her eyes and turned enough to look at Andy, ignoring the twinge in her back where she felt the tender flesh of her new tattoo rub against the couch. "Hun, could you go get me the Vaseline from the bathroom? While you're at it do you want to tell your brother that he's being a stubborn jackass or should I do it myself?" Smiling sweetly at her youngest lover Jasmine couldn't help but let her eyes wander along his body. Though Alex was taller and more muscled Andy always reminded her of a swimmer; all long, lean muscle that was still developing but with a baby face.

Before she could say anything else, though, Alex broke in. "Andy, tell her to stay put," he sighed, rubbing his temples. "She won't listen to me but for some reason she'll listen to you. Tell her that she needs to stay here and relax."

Andy looked back and forth between his lovers. He was relieved to see that though they having a disagreement, and were both frustrated, they still held on to their humor and love. He loved them both so much caused a sweet ache in his heart.

Andy walked over and ran his hand over his brother's powerful chest as he stood on his tiptoes and kissed Alex's lips with soft passion. Then, Andy turned and gently caressed Jasmine's tummy as he kissed her with the same restrained fire. His kind, blue eyes met hers.

"Jasmine. I would never order you to do anything," he said softly. "I know you're a grown woman and you can make your own choices. I will, and I am asking you to please rest. Whatever you need, Alex and me can get for you, okay? Just rest for a little bit. You're carrying our child and you're sick, and you can trust us to do whatever you need us to do." When he said "our child" it was clear by Andy's tone that he included all three of them as the parents.

"Now, I'll do get you some Vaseline and whatever you else you want or need." He grinned a little at both of his lovers. "Just try not to check out my ass too much when I go."

Alex had focused most of his attention on Jasmine, but he couldn't help but turn slightly and enjoy the view as Andy walked over to him, His soft glare at Jasmine didn't waver as he turned to look back at the petite woman frowning on the couch, though he was quickly distracted from his stubbornness by a kiss. Wrapping an arm round his younger brother's waist Alex let the younger teen distract him, almost resisting as Andy pulled back but he just chuckled softly and let his brother go, unable to resist the urge to give Andy a playful swat on the ass.

"Distracting little bastard," he mumbled softly, though his voice held no trace of anger or resentment, instead he seemed quite happy to have gotten the kiss, though he couldn't protest the view from behind as his younger brother leaned down slightly to rub their girlfriend's belly.

Jasmine watched the boys with what was almost the beginnings of a smile but she let her scowl return when Andy turned his attention to her. About to push his hand away and argue she was stopped as surely as Alex was by the kiss and she didn't hesitate to return the affection. Setting herself back against the couch as her youngest lover looked into her eyes Jasmine's protest began to melt as Andy asked her to relax instead of ordered.

Giving him a gentle smile she sighed and nodded. "Alright," she sighed, shaking her head slightly. "I'll let you guys take care of me." Enjoying the sound of the words as Andy said "our child" Jasmine couldn't help a smile, setting her hand softly on her stomach. The butterfly tattoo there rested perfectly on her flat stomach but she enjoyed the thought of how the tattoo would look once she was pregnant and her stomach had stretched, swelling with the life that had come into being with the help of a rainy night and a locked front door.

Pulled from her thoughts with a laugh as Andy told them not to check out his ass too much she just shook her head and smiled. "I'll make no promises," she smiled.

Alex simply shook his head and chuckled, pulling Andy close. "I'm not going to promise either, you know I can't help but look. Besides, I'm trying to decide who has the better ass, you or Jasmine?" With a grin he slid his hands down his younger brother's back and cupped his ass, giving a firm squeeze but resisting the urge to pick up his love. Since he'd resisted one urge Alex didn't even hesitate to lean down and kiss Andy fiercely, pulling him close to the front of his body before breaking the kiss and giving the boy a playful shove towards the door. "Now go get the Vaseline before we get distracted," he said with a grin before plopping down onto the couch beside Jasmine, who'd been watching them with a grin.

"Oh, Jasmine's is waaay nicer," Andy told his brother. Some heat came into his eyes and voice as he continued. "But I love the way you fuck mine."

Andy's hands went first to his brother's strong chest when Alex pulled the smaller teen against his body. He kissed Alex back with blazing passion unrestrained and moaned into his mouth as he felt Alex's hot cock pressing against his stomach and his strong hands squeezing his firm, tight ass. Andy's hands moved down Alex's chest and sides to reach around and knead his big brother's strong ass.

The 16 year old was a little lightheaded and breathing hard when Alex playfully pushed him away. He laughed, but the fire came back into his eyes.

"Okay, bro. I'll go." He took long enough to give Jasmine another kiss, this one longer, but still gentle for his tired lover. "Have your Vaseline in a sec." Andy backed up and looked at Alex. He pointed at the growing erection rising up from the soft patch of red hair between his legs. "Then, we might need to do something about this boner you gave me." Then, Andy hurried up the stairs.

Andy grabbed the Vaseline, and hurried back to the sofa where his lovers sat.

Jasmine watched Andy go with a smile, shaking her head slightly. "We're going to turn him into a nympho," she chuckled, shifting her position on the couch so that the slightly rough material didn't rub against the sore spots on her lower back. Even though the couch was soft to the touch Jasmine could feel every stitch in the cloth on her lower back and as she shifted she let out a soft sigh. Before she could find a comfortable position she was suddenly picked up and moved.

Noticing how Jasmine was squirming Alex sighed and picked her up, setting her so that she was kneeling on the couch. "Just lay down," he said with a chuckle. "That way you're not rubbing the ink off the tattoo."

Leaning forward Jasmine gave him a soft kiss before she stretched out on the couch, lying on her stomach and resting her head on his thigh.

With a slight smile Alex laid a hand on Jasmine's back, beginning to rub soft circles along her soft skin. Feeling her relax he shifted slightly and began to give her a slightly modified massage, working a few kinks out of her muscles until he heard her let out a soft sigh and relax completely. His attention focused almost completely on Jasmine it was a second after Andy walked back in before he lifted his head and smiled at his little brother. "She needs a massage," he chuckled as Jasmine let out a small mumble.

"What I need is a massage and a good show," she smiled, eyes closed as she rubbed her cheek against Alex's thigh before opening her eyes. Looking up at Andy she smiled softly and stretched out. "I'm stealing your seat for a few minutes. You can have him back after one of you has doctored up my back." Before she could do it herself Alex had shifted and set a hand softly on her head, running fingers through her hair as he explained how to rub a thin layer of the Vaseline on Jasmine's tattoo. "You want to do it or shall I?"

Andy smiled happily at how comfortable his lovers seemed to be.

"I can rub the Vaseline on," Andy said. "You keep giving Jasmine a nice massage." Andy was pretty good at massages too. He had been giving them to his brother since Alex had started sports and weight training. Andy used a light and careful touch to rub the jelly on Jasmine's tattoo. The tattoo was a testament of her love for the Patterson brothers.

Andy wanted to get a similar tattoo low down on his belly, just above his pubes. Jasmine had said it would be painful, but Andy wanted his two lovers to see their names there every time they were naked together. he wanted them to always know that his body was for them alone.

Andy looked at his big brother with a wicked smile when he was done.

"Should we give Jasmine that show she wants?" he asked. Andy stood up and moved over to his brother. His hands began to massage Alex's chest. Andy kissed his big brother's mouth, sucking on his lower lip for a moment before kissing down his jaw and kissing and nipping down Alex's neck.

Jasmine purred and relaxed under the combined attention from the brothers and she couldn't help but smile as they both gave her a massage, though Andy's was much more unintentional. Almost lulled into sleep she let out a lazy purr and smile as she heard her youngest lover speak, opening one eye just enough that she could watch him walk to his brother and lean down for a kiss. From her vantage point Jasmine was increasingly aware of how much Alex enjoyed his brother's ministrations and she couldn't resist the urge to give his growing cock a quick lick. Sitting up and moving to the other edge of the couch Jasmine curled there happily, enjoying the show.

"We most definitely should," Alex responded immediately to his brother's question, smiling as the younger teen moved over to him. Happily returning his brother's kiss and setting a hand at the back of his neck Alex let out a soft groan as his brother's mouth trailed downward.

Running a hand along the back of Andy's head Alex gently urged him downward, smiling as he watched his little brother work at his chest, breath hitching for a second before he chuckled. "You're starting to pick up Jasmine's biting fetish," he chuckled, wrapping a hand around the back of his younger brother's neck before pulling his head up. Holding him immobile Alex smirked and leaned in, kissing his brother possessively and passionately before pulling Andy back. "Before I fuck your ass I want you to suck me cock," he said simply, voice beginning to sink into a low growl as he looked his lover in the eye.

Andy happily licked his lips.

"I love the taste of your big, hard cock bro," he said, his voice not as deep as Alex's but just as hungry. "And I love the way you and Jasmine bite me, so I wanted to try to give some of that pleasure to you." Andy wouldn't bite as hard and Alex and Jasmine sometimes did, but where their bites caused him incredible pleasure, Andy worried his inexperience might cause his lovers pain.

Andy kissed and licked down Alex's chest, pausing to give his yummy nipples a brief sucking and a very soft bite. Andy's hands began to caress Alex's thighs as his mouth moved down onto his brother's washboard abs. Andy moved slowly lower and lower, licking, kissing and nipping, and his hands moved higher up Alex's inner thighs, seeking the heat of his groin.

When Andy reached as far down the lowest part of his brother's lower stomach, he licked his way up the mighty cock he found there. His hands began to stroke Alex's nuts as he licked the very tip, his tongue probing Alex's pee hole for every wonderful taste of precum.

"Oh, yes," Andy moaned just before his lips moved over the head of Alex's manhood and he took the hot, hard, silky rod into his mouth. Andy moved slowly down, his tongue lashing his brother's cock even as he sucked more and more of it in. Andy longed to have all of Alex's cock in his throat and to feel his nose buried in the musky man scent of his brother's pubes.

Alex smiled and watched his brother work his way down his body. Smile slowly beginning to fade as his breath hitched in his throat a few times Alex let out a low, happy groan as Andy finally reached his cock. Hips shifting up instinctively Alex managed to reign in his urge to thrust up into his little brother's mouth, but he didn't resist the urge to curl fingers in his brother's hair and push his head down a bit further.

Breathing growing slightly deeper Alex watched his cock disappearing into Andy's mouth with a small moan. "Jasmine, you've got competition," he groaned, cursing softly under his breath as his pleasure spiked for a moment, hips bucking up against Andy's face.

While Alex enjoyed the feel of Andy sucking his cock, Jasmine watched the two of them with eager eyes, licking her lips slightly as the familiar tension low in her body began to build. Smiling when she was told she had competition the small woman simply stretched out and hooked a leg over the back of the couch, setting a pillow beneath her lower back as her fingers began to play along her sex, the puffy, pink labia already damp with her juices. "I don't mind the competition," she purred with a smile, "I'll just have to teach him a few tricks."

Grinning wickedly as Alex gave her a look Jasmine just purred and turned her attention to Andy. "If you suck hard and close your mouth enough that your teeth press against his cock he'll go insane. When he gets closer to cuming wrap a hand around his balls, squeeze a bit, and give a little tug. He'll cum faster, and if you keep sucking and squeeze his cock he gets hard again almost instantly."

As she spoke Jasmine grinned at Alex and purred as he let out a groan.

"That's cheating," he grumbled.

Andy could see Jasmine's delightful sex as she offered it for the brothers to see. He listened to her words, and eagerly did as she instructed. He sucked his brother's cock as hard as he could, closing his mouth enough to let his teeth rake gently over the sensitive skin. One hand continued to play with Alex's nuts while the other stroked at the root of his cock.

Andy's light brown hair fell over one of his blue eyes again as he looked up to his brother's face. Andy wanted to tell Alex without speaking how much he wanted to taste his cum. He wanted his big brother to know how much he was enjoying the taste of his incredible cock.

Before he could say anything to the boy kneeling between his legs Alex felt Andy do just as Jasmine had told him to. Groaning loudly and bucking sharply he didn't bother trying to swallow a curs and moan, eyes rolling back slightly as his entire body went rigid for a second. Limbs tingling he let out a low grunt in his chest and bucked up sharply, forcing his eyes open so he could look down at his little brother. "Fuck," he groaned, his balls beginning to tighten as he pushed Andy's head down a bit.

"The faster you make me cum the longer I get to fuck you," he growled softly, breathing growing deeper as his eyes trailed from the view of his cock in his little brother's mouth to the sight of Jasmine fingering her soaked pussy. Groaning softly from just the visual he barely noticed her grin before she moaned and lifted her hips, spreading her lips wide as she worked two fingers deep into her soaked depths.

Alex's promise to fuck him a long time and the sight of Jasmine plunging her fingers into her own wonderful depths drove Andy crazy. He began to squeeze and tug on Alex's balls and to suck faster and harder at his delicious dick. Andy hungered for his brother's cum, to feel Alex fuck him and then he hoped Jasmine might let him sink his eager cock into her sultry depths.

Alex groaned and bucked up into his little brother's mouth again as Andy began to suck on his cock harder, jerking him off quickly and tugging on his balls. Letting out a low groan as his balls tightened further and his breathing turned to short, sharp pants the young man groaned and arched, forcing his brother's head down further as his cock swelled and twitched. A second later he came, shooting his thick, hot, salty load into his brother's mouth as he growled and cursed softly.

As Alex came Jasmine did as well, moaning and letting out a soft cry as her hips rose and she forced her fingers deeper into her body, panting as she lowered herself back onto the couch with a soft moan and sigh. Panting softly and trying to catch her breath she opened her eyes and licked her lips, watching Alex's cock stiffen again almost immediately as he panted softly and caught his breath quickly.

Pulling his brother up off the floor Alex stood, turning Andy around to face the couch before he pushed his brother down onto the cushions. "Kneel, hands on the back of the couch," he ordered, kneeling behind his little brother. Chest pressed against Andy's back Alex pushed the boy forward until his chest was against the couch and he quickly pushed his brother's knees further apart with his own.

From the corner of his eye he saw Jasmine move and smirked when she giggled and handed him the small jar of Vaseline. Quickly lubing his cock with a bit of the warm lubricant he bent Andy forward a bit more with a hand on the back of his neck, running a finger around his brother's tightly puckered little asshole before working two fingers in to the knuckle. Satisfied a moment later that he was ready Alex positioned himself and began to push his cock against Andy's hole, adding pressure steadily but slowly until he let out a groan as he pushed into his little brother's ass.

Andy eagerly welcomed Alex's explosion of seed. The teen greedily swallowed most of it, savoring his big brother's flavor. Andy kept a little cum in his mouth to share with Alex when he kissed him passionately.

Andy gave himself over totally to his big brother's command. He knew how Alex enjoyed taking charge, and Andy showed his love and total trust for his brother. He positioned himself on the couch as Alex ordered, moaning when he felt Alex's strong, bare chest against his back. Andy offered his ass to his brother and groaned loudly when Alex pushed two fingers inside him.

"Oh gawd, bro!" Andy gasped with obvious pleasure. "Your fingers feel good, but I need your cock. Take my ass. Please fuck me."

Andy moaned again when he felt Alex's rod pressing against his rear entrance.

"Yes," Andy moaned under his breath. "Oh, yes. I need you inside me bro." He sighed loudly when Alex's cock finally pushed into him. "Aaaahhhh! Your cock feels so good coming inside me!"

Alex began slow, working his cock deep into his little brother's ass before grinding there for a moment. Groaning softly and wrapping arms round his brother Alex set one arm around Andy's waist, fingers playing along his little brother's cock as his free hand curled in Andy's hair. Pulling the boy's head to the side Alex thrust up sharply, groaning softly before stifling the sound by biting down on his brother's through.

Thanks to the position and the fact that Alex was so much larger, it was easy to keep almost completely control of the younger teen's movements, though Alex made certain he didn't hold too tightly. Able to focus himself better he slowly pulled inch after inch of his thick, throbbing length from his brother's body before pausing with only the head still buried in his ass. Biting down a bit harder on his neck and kissed along his throat Alex wrapped his other arm around his little brother's chest and held him tightly, giving him little to no room to move before he thrust up hard into Andy.

Andy moaned as Alex entered him. The small teen longed for all of his brother's cock, but he didn't complain. He gave himself totally to his big brother.

The feeling of Alex's big, strong hand stroking his cock brought a pleasure filled sqeak from Andy, followed by a long, lustful groan. Andy eagerly let his big brother turn his head, offering the still healing bite on his neck in the hopes Alex would bite him again.

Andy's eyes rolled back and a sigh of pleasure began to leave his lips when Alex bit him, but it became a cry of utter, physical ecstasy when Alex rammed the full length of this thick, powerful manhood into Andy's ass. Andy's hot inner channel squeezed and milked his brother's cock, greedily trying to hold it in, fighting to grip every inch of his brother's manhood as tightly and pleasurably as his body could.

Andy moaned mournfully when only the head of Alex's cock remained inside him. His body was gripped tightly by his big brother's powerful arms, but Andy had no wish to resist. He was totally Alex's. His body only existed to give Alex and Jasmine pleasure.

The moan turned into another cry of wordless pleasure and Andy saw stars as Alex bit harder on the happy spot on his neck and rammed this incredible meat all the way in again. As Andy hung in the ecstatic realm of sexual pleasure his brother had driven him to, he hoped Jasmine was enjoying the show.

Jasmine was, indeed, enjoying the show. Small sounds pulled from her chest as her fingers continued moving, eyes locked on her boys as she watched the two brothers. Shivering and letting out a low, happy sound as she listened to Andy's moans she could barely resist the urge to sit up and press herself against the younger teen, though she was distracted from that thought as she watched Alex plunge his throbbing cock back into his brother's ass.

Alex, meanwhile, held Andy tightly, keeping his younger brother from moving much at all as he continued to fuck him hard and slow, groaning low in his chest as Andy's hot passage squeezed and milked his cock. Grinding his hips against his little brother's ass Alex let out a low sound near a growl, slow thrusts suddenly changing. Shifting his position slightly he held onto his brother tighter, pumping hard and fast into Andy's ass, using his grip on the teen's body to pull the younger man down on his cock harder.

"Your so fucking tight," Alex growled against Andy's ear, kissing gently along the soft flesh of his brother's throat before sinking his teeth into the other side of his neck, sucking and pushing his teeth in a bit deeper so that he could leave a mark, his mark on his brother's body.

"Tight for you..." Andy moaned, his pleasure overwhelming his mind. "My ass is only for your cock... my body belongs... you and Jasmine... gawd I love you!"

Andy's body continued to squeeze and milk Alex's cock. He felt the thrusting change and his brother sped up. The pleasure was too much.

"Gonna cum..." Andy moaned. Then, Alex bit the other side of his neck. Fireworks went off in Andy's head like a thousand Fourth of Julys. His own cock began to fire his seed onto the couch under him. "Harder..." Andy barely managed to gasp. "Mark me... bro." Then, he passed out from ecstasy overload, his lean, small body going limp his his big brother's loving arms.

Alex continued to pump into his little brother's body as he listened to Andy gasp out worlds, holding him tightly and feeling him cum before the boy turned to dead weight in his arms. It wasn't more than a few seconds before Alex felt himself cum, but since Andy was already passed out he decided to make cleaning up easier and pulled from his brother's body, spilling his seed over the couch with a soft groan and pant. Continuing to keep hold of his brother's lean body Alex leaned them both against the couch, his arms still wrapped securely round Andy before he moved.

Jasmine had watched the entire thing and came just as her young lover did, reduced to a softly panting pile on the couch. Relearning how to breathe she watched Alex lovingly lift Andy in his arms, carrying him like a groom with his bride before he began around the couch. "I'm going to take him upstairs," he said softly, kissing Andy's cheek, "I'll be back down in a second to clean up, you go up and lay with him, I'll be up soon." With that he turned and walked up the stairs.

Jasmine kept her position for a moment, smiling at the sight of her boys going up the stairs before she swung her legs off the edge of the couch. Going to the kitchen she had the majority of their cum cleaned from the cushions before Alex returned and ordered her upstairs as well. She went with a soft sigh and smile, padding softly to Alex's room. Pausing in the doorway she looked at Andy spread out on the bed, face peaceful as his chest rose and fell. Jasmine slid in beside him softly, snuggling against her youngest lover and wrapping an arm around his waist as she pressed her body close, head sharing a pillow with his own before she began to relax.

As Alex carried his younger brother up the stairs he couldn't help but just look at the younger teen, smiling at how peaceful he looked as he laid him down on the bed. Putting Andy in the center Alex covered him with a soft sheet, softly ruffling his hair and kissing his sleeping lips gently before heading back downstairs. He'd told Jasmine to go up, but, of course, she hadn't, and he spent a few minutes watching her clean.

It still seemed strange to him that things had turned out the way they had. In any other relationship he was controlling, overly so sometimes, and he could be extremely jealous but when he watched Jasmine and Andy together, he couldn't be jealous, in fact, he loved seeing the two of them together. Jealousy wasn't an issue in this case, simply for the fact that they shared each other. He'd always been in love with Jasmine, even though he hadn't realized it, and he'd always loved Andy in more than a brotherly way. Now he had both of them, something he'd never even considered, but he was happier than he'd ever been. The thought of losing either of them was enough to break his heart, but he'd hidden his reaction to Jasmine's news by simply hiding those feelings, unlike Andy.

With a sigh he walked into the room and wrapped arms around Jasmine, giving her a gentle squeeze before sending her up to bed with Andy. Watching her leave he felt something twisting the pit of his stomach, but pushed away any thoughts of losing the petite little teen that he loved; she'd be fine, he'd make certain of that, and they'd raise their child together, all of them, no exceptions.

It didn't take long to finish cleaning up, and by the time he'd made it back to his room Alex had the chance to watch his lover's sleep, Jasmine holding Andy, snuggled against him as if he were an over sized stuffed animal, or her security blanket. Smiling despite himself Alex closed and locked the door quietly, setting down the various bottles of water and juice he'd grabbed from the kitchen to restock the small refrigerator beside his bed. Their parents would be home soon, and he didn't want to have to go downstairs to get anything because that would mean that he'd have to leave the two of them, and he didn't want that.

A moment later Alex slid into the bed, careful not to disturb his lovers as he slid beneath the sheets and pressed close. Sliding an arm beneath his pillow his hand ended beneath the pillow that Andy and Jasmine were sharing. His other arm went over their waists, his hand ending up on Jasmine's thigh. Smiling when he felt her shift slightly closer Alex laid his head down and pressed closer, closing his eyes as he relaxed and pulled his younger brother's body a bit closer.

Andy awoke in a fuzzy afterglow of sweet contentment. The sex had been incredible, and he could still feel the some of the pleasure from the intense fucking Alex had given him. He smiled at the sting in his neck, knowing his big brother had marked him.

Next, Andy noticed Jasmine's warm body snuggled to him, and he felt his brother's presence as well. The short 16 year old could smell the sweet scent of Jasmine mixed with the musky smell of Alex.

Andy moaned happily and turned carefully to face his lovers, not wishing to disturb their rest. Andy snuggled his body close to Jasmine. Being so close to the same height it was easy for him to press chest to chest, belly to belly and groin to groin. Andy kissed Jasmine softly on the forehead, cheek and lips.

The teen reached out and caressed Alex's hair, shoulder, and side. Andy couldn't imagine anything more wonderful than waking up with his lovers. He wanted to do so for the rest of his life.

Andy imagined them living in their own house for a moment. There was a picket fence, a small, green lawn with their children playing. Andy imagined a petite, lovely girl with big, green eyes filled with intelligence and wonder, and a taller, rough and tumble boy, athletic, with sharp cornflower eyes.

The happy thoughts were interrupted by sounds from downstairs. Andy almost panicked. The 'rents were home! Would they understand the love their sons and neighbor shared, or would they freak? Andy strongly suspected they would freak like they had never freaked before.

But Andy's utter trust in his lovers calmed him. Surely they had thought to lock the bedroom door? At least mom and dad wouldn't accidentally walk in on them.

Jasmine was still blissfully asleep when she felt Andy shift. Immediately she snuggled more tightly against him, making a little sound of protest at the movement but smiling at the kisses. Tucking her head down against his shoulder the small woman curled slightly and pressed closer, letting out a soft sigh as she woke slightly. Feeling Alex press closer on the other side of their lover she smiled, enjoying the feeling of being pressed against Andy while Alex slid a hand along her back, pulling her, and Andy, closer, a distinctly possessive move even in his sleep.

Opening her eyes slightly as she felt Andy tense Jasmine wriggled up a bit and kissed him softly, lovingly brushing a lock of hair from his forehead as she pressed closer. "Go back to sleep," she mumbled softly, voice still thick with sleep as she pressed closer and laid her head down, butting her head against his shoulder gently. "I heard Alex lock the door before he got in bed; they won't catch us here, they already know I'm here, think I'm with Alex helping him with a project."

Voice growing softer and softer Jasmine snuggled closer as she felt Alex shift, waking just enough to kiss along the back of Andy's neck as he rolled onto his side and spooned himself along his brother's back.

"Both of you go back to sleep," he grumbled softly, wrapping his arm more tightly around the both of them as he let out a sigh and relaxed. "I don't know about you but that much sex makes me tired; I need energy for when I wake up, that way I can keep fucking the both of you." Chuckling softly he smiled and nuzzled the back of Andy's neck.

Andy yawned softly, and his light brown hair fell back into his face and he snuggled between his lovers, happy that Alex was drawing them all together with his strong arms. His sleepy smile made his deep blue eyes twinkle happily.

"I love you," he told both of his lovers as he began to drift back into sleep. "Mmmm gonna be good to fuck both of you... can't get... enough." And the youngest of the three was asleep again. His breathing soft and his heart beating slowly against Jasmine while his big brother's heart beat against Andy's back.

He dreamed of their life together and a house that rang with their laughter and that of their children.

Jasmine only smiled in her half sleep and snuggled closer to the both of them, pressing herself against Andy so she could rest her head softly on his shoulder. "Love you," she purred before slipping back into a deep, dreamless sleep.

On the other side of Andy their eldest lover was once again asleep, but he dreamed. His dreams resembled Andy's for a while, before shifting, twisting into a nightmare that began with the death of Jasmine. All that was left was himself and Andy, left alone to raise their child while morning the loss of their love. Sometime during the dreams Alex shifted, beginning to toss and fight sleep enough that he actually woke Jasmine.

Climbing out of bed the small teen quickly slid in beside Alex, cooing and whispering soft words as she brushed hands along his body before he'd finally calmed. Snuggling against the larger man Jasmine tucked herself in tightly, onto to be suddenly surrounded by his arms. Alex clung to her as if she were the last solid thing in the world and it didn't matter how she shifted, his arms would tighten around her until she was almost completely immobile.

With a sigh she relaxed, continuing to softly run her fingers along his scalp until she felt her lover relax, his breathing slowing and growing deeper as she watched him sink into calmer dreams. "I love you," she whispered softly, kissing his forehead gently as she relaxed and began to slip into sleep herself.

Back
Top Bottom