Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"Perhaps. I'm not sure. I take the tablets though, even if not liking them. But... I'm open to trying something." Jayde was commenting and soon enough she was looking as a maid came over and was staring that Circe was awake.

Jayde was giving a nod as she got dressed. Circe was sitting up in the bed at the time, just gazing out the window. She was still rather pale even as a nurse was checking over her vitals. No doubt on the doctors skills but doing what she was assigned to do. And anything g could happen even after the doctor got to his patients. Sometimes things changed for the worse hours later, there was no predicting it.

Kyle walked over to Circe and smiled "how are you feeling Circe" Kyle had warned her brothers but he was wondering if he should bring it up with her as it was her medical history

"I am glad to hear that" Kyle sat next to her and then looked at her "so Circe the doctor here treated you when you arrived and he noticed some things"

"years of abuse and untreated injuries including damage to one of the veins in your brain. it was bad enough that he figured that if you had been hit in the head hard enough it would have burst and killed you" Kyle waited to see what she would say

Circe was just looking away for a moment in time before she was speaking "I have been aware. I hide it from everybody. Even had I gone to a doctor I wouldn't have been able to tell them the tirth, I would have had to come with a lie."

"your brother now know and my doctor healed everything you don't have to worry anymore" Kyle felt bad that she had gone through it in the first place

Circe was just looking for a moment before she was nodding her head. With that she was pushing some of her hair out of her face. "I kept it to myself, not wanting to be a burden."

"you have to stop thinking like that you are not a burden to anyone the only person who thought that was you ass of a father and those who felt they could get away with abuse" Kyle rubbed her back lightly

Circe was just looking before she was commenting that it was difficult to look differently when that is what she had been told all her life.

Circe was just giving a nod before she was stating that she was wanting to take a shower. But she didn't think that she had the energy to do so.

"if you want Ill have them run a bath for you so you can get clean and Ill call Jayde to come and help you as well" Kyle kenw that would help her feel comfrotable with her surroundings

Circe was giving a nod of her head before she spoke "A bath would be nice. But... No you don't have e to bother Jayde. "

"that may be but I did assure her she could be with you at all times" Kyle had done this as he wanted her to know that he wouldn't stop her form doing what was needed to keep her safe

Back
Top Bottom