Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Jayde was taking his offered hand and was getting to her feet, wiping a bit of blood from her face. Nope the dress she wasn't putting back on, not wanting to get it forties, nor did she really care that she was essentially walking around in undergarments.

Kyle grabbed the dress and then walked with her so that they could get back to the manor and shower getting the blood off of their skin so that they don't tempt others

Jayde walked along beside him and was just looking at a few of the guards that came over to greet them and to see if they were alright. There were a few of them that just seemed to be staring at Jayde, yet she ignored it for the time being.

"eyes above the chest gentelmen your not welcome to stare at her with out her permission" Kyle would be having a converstation with them later a bout how to behave no matter how a female was dressed

Jayde was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was commenting that she didn't blame them... she wasn't dressed the best. More dressed to get attention if anything, or that is what some would say. There was one of them that was coming up and wrapping his cape around her shoulders, which covered her up far better than anything.

Jayde was just studying the soldier for a moment before she was cooing, "I like you. You are a true gentleman." With that she was continuing off inside with Kyle so that they could get cleaned up.

With that Jayde was vanishing off inside so that she could go and get cleaned up. "Let's not say anything to Lady Circe." She was commenting to Kyle.

"of course not she would filp her ever loving mind" Kyle knew if she heard they had been attacked that she would freak out as well as they had come there so she could recover

Jayde was just waving a hand before she was disappearing off after a maid. To the servants quarters to clean up there, so if Circe did get up to wander, she didn't spot Jayde and ask questions.

Kyle headed to his room and when he walked in he stripped down and headed in to his shower.

several of the doctors who had come to update Shayne jumped when Rose sat up looking pale and trembling “I don’t feel good” she had fed off of several of the rouges and it was making her ill

Shayne was looking up from the paperwork that he was working on. A servant had come to him from the infirmary to update him. This had him getting up so that he could leave to go check on her.

Jayde went to wash off although was just sinking down to sit on the chair in the shower, just letting out a slow breath. Man that hadn't been pleasant at all and she felt more or less woozy at that point.

Rose shook and the one doctor who wasn't scared found a weighted blanket and wrapped it around her, while trying his best to figure out what was causing her to be sick. he then gave her a pail so that she could puke in it.

Kyle rested his hands on the wall and let the water wash over him whil he felt sick it wans't something that bothered him

"It was from drinking to much of the rogue blood. It is similar to getting food poisoning." Another doctor was commenting after a moment in time.

Jayde did end up getting sick after she got out of the shower. One of the maids came to see if she was needing help, but she was being sent away. "No just leave me for now.... " Jayde was mumbling. Oh she knew why she felt almost sick... her control was slipping her that horrid smelling blood hadn't helped at all.

Rose looked over at him and puked in to the pail "i feel like crap"

Kyle took several deep breaths and then got out of the shower before getting dressed and heading out to check on Jayde

A maid was spotting Kyle and was telling him about how she was concerned for the woman he had shown up with. She had gotten sick and then refused to let anybody in to assist her

Kyle nodded “thank you for telling me I know what’s wrong with her” Kyle then grabbed a robe and headed in covering her up in the process

Jayde was about to snap at who ever came in although seemed to change her mind when she saw it was Kyle. She just wrapped the robe around herself before she spoke "Their blood was tainted.... Severely. Nasty smell." She was mumbling as she held the robe close and just mumbled there she could feel herself slipping. Which was the reason she hadn't wanted the maids near her. Not that she was worried she would attack them, more worried on how they would perceive her.

“I know the smell even made me sick. Let’s get you out of here and dressed and then you can rest In My office no one will bother you there” Kyle touched her back lightly and rubbed it

Jayde was just commenting that she hadn't meant to be so cruel to the maid. "I'm not worried about me losing control... despite feeling it waver... I just didn't want her to see me as a possible threat." No she had that familiar red color of a vampire in a state of bloodlust but she wasn't in that state.

“I know my staff is use to it I often bring newborns here as I keep so few staff members here” Kyle helped her up and making sure that he was be hind her he helped her get the robe on properly

Jayde was nodding as she goes the robe closed before she spoke "I feel like a new born but... I don't feel like I've done bad at teaching myself. The worse part was the change... I pray that no new born ever had to be alone when that happens. It is terrifying."

“ you did do a good job in getting yourself the skills you need to survive. We just have to find a tablet or make one that works for you so you don’t have to feed off people” Kyle walked with her so that she could get dressed

"Hmmm... I don't feed off of people. Unless they are willing donors. And even then. It is rare. The taste of blood is... Nasty to me. Even the tablets." A rather strange vampire it seemed. Jayde got herself dresses quickly.

Back
Top Bottom