Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

In the end the doctor was stepping aside and allowing Chrissanth to get her undressed. At least her top off. The huntress getting her wounds uncovered but bring sure to keep scars hidden away.

Rose looked at her and softly recited their faction mantra but in Latin a language that had long since died out before she passed out

Chrissanth was listening to her words before she was nodding and allowing the doctor to take over again. She took a step away for a moment, just rubbing her arms a bit as though she were cold.

Rose allowed the darkness to pull her under and the last thing she heard was the doctor cursing. Kyla frowned and then looked at the two princes “you know if they can’t stabilize her she will either have to be turned or she will die and we won’t get answers”

"Do a blood transfusion. We have the same blood type." Chrissanth was speaking after a moment. Not the first time, won't be the last time.

Thankfully it seemed like Shayne hadn't even noticed at all, or if he had he didn't care at all. Circe was just watching for a moment before she was pushing some of her hair out of her face.

Shayne was just speaking "This situation is... Getting worse to say the least." He was letting out a breath before he was commenting that the dark eyes had shocked him.

Romeo nodded his head "that is true we have been issues with dark eyes back home as well there is not a large enough blood supply I have had to roll the tablets out sooner then planned to keep my people from going over the edge" Romeo looked over at Rose and frowned "I wonder how much use she will be to us"

Chrissanth was listening to the conversation at hand although her eyes did go to something outside. Movement in the trees. Another hunter it seemed. Not a threat at the time. Not until they made a move and showed what side they were on.

"Oh something moved past the window.... A shadow.... I saw it out of the corner of my eye... Just startled me was all. " Chrissanth spoke in a soft voice, wringing her skirts in her hands a bit.

Romeo nodded his head lightly "let us know if you see anything else" Romeo then looked at his brother "we may need to move the tablets out even faster then we had originally planned"

Shayne was giving a nod of his head before he spoke "Yeah.... We don't have a choice in the matter. But there is a war brewing." Chrissanth was just watching for a moment before she was dismissing herself, and heading back to her room.

"I know but we will have to work fast" Romeo would send word to his kingdom to have them rolled out but he wasn't thrilled about the upcoming war

"a war with the hunters this will be interesting and a challenge" Romeo didn't know how many hunters like Rose they had but from what he saw if they had more then one they were in trouble

Shayne was giving a nod before he spoke "Well hopefully she can give us some insight into those hunters."

“We can hope” Romeo wondered if she would even share that information with them or not after having been locked away and nearly killed while in their care

Shayne was just shaking his head before he spoke "Hopefully." He was however looking over as one of his own guards came in for a moment.

The guard was stating that some forces had been noticed to the east, from the wastelands. This had Shayne giving a frown at this news and he was folding his arms across his chest. Well that was disturbing to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom