Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Romeo shook his head "I feel that you would do a better job at that dear brother besides they alreayd have my support" Romeo smiled and while he could see tha tht emale was grinning like a loon now he knew that woud fall the minute Kyle was announced

Shayne was watching for a brief moment in time before he was speaking, "As you all know.... The other reason for this party was to announce the fiance of my precious younger sister." Oh no he was enjoying the grin on the male's lips, yet he was going to enjoy it even more when he watched it fall. And already he was prepared for if the man made a move at all. With that he was gesturing towards where Kyle was standing before he was speaking, "I am pleased to announce that the man who shall be becoming my sister's future husband, is the High General Kyle. A loyal and talented warrior who has long worked under that of my brother. I cannot think of anybody better than this to be with somebody as precious as my sister." There were a number of people around and there were quite a few that were telling him to be sure to take care of her. Oh and there went that grin fading away and just as Shayne had predicted.... the man was making his way forward, obviously irritated and pissed. Yet many others were just backing away from him... perhaps because of the dark eyes that he had now.
Chrissanth was watching for a brief moment in time but she couldn't reveal herself, just falling back away from him with the other dancers, behind the guards that were gesturing for them to get back. No for the time she would play the part of civilian. She could see that Circe was even taking a step backwards into Kyle, only the man being able to feel the faint tremble that she had.

Kyle moved to move her behind him when Rose moved between them and the male a sword in hand "stay back" her voice was firm and carried a warning that he had only ever heard from someone who had no fear of the person they were currently facing off. Kyle then looked at Circe and rubbed her arms to reassure her that she was ok and that she was safe.

Rose had taken the sword form one of the other guards as the maids hadn't let her bring hers in to the ball room. when she saw him head towards them Rose moved between the male and the Royals knowing full well that he was going to try somethign as he was pissed his engagment had been effectivly cancled

Circe was just watching for a moment although she had a terrible feeling that something more was going to happen. "Shayne...." she was speaking in a low voice which had him looking over for a brief moment in time, and saw her look. This had him sending out a mental message to his guards telling them to get the civilians out of there.

Chrissanth was watching for a moment in time although the hair seemed to raise at the back of her neck which had her looking behind where she was standing with some of the dancers. Oh it seemed like there were a couple of dark eyed vampires hiding there, and a few of the other ladies were screaming. Shockingly she was remaining calm, just grabbing the hand of one of the ladies that was being lunged at and pulling her away, before she was actually twirling and kicking the vampire in the chest. Well that had the vampire grunting and actually stumbling backwards, startled.

Rose looked over at Chriss and had to avoid growling as she had no weapon to protect herself with as she oculdn't leave her position with out putting the others at risk. Rose hated this all and wished there was more that she could do. what she did find strange is how many of them had dark eyes when they should all be properly feed.

It wasn't even about the vampires being properly fed. These were vampires who didn't want this peace between the two races, they saw humans as nothing more than livestock. They were plenty fed.... They overindulged in that of human blood, drinking them until they were dry with no care in the world. This was a choice that they had made, which had Circe just shaking her head a bit. The princess had heard whispers of a faction of vampires who had allowed themselves to take to this dark eyed state, and remaining it it.... but she had thought it was merely a rumor. Guess that wasn't the fact of the matter.
Chrissanth was just watching and while she was irritated, she was having to pretend that she was weak and helpless. Finding herself going over to Romeo when she was able to.... seeking him out. Yet in a sense he was kind of responsible for her, considering she had come there with him.

Romeo wrapped his arm around ehr and watched a several guards captured those who had come with the male but he winced when he saw Rose get hurt while fighting him "that is going to hurt" a slice through the side but what had caused the male to attack rather then make demands had him curious but knowing what he did about her earlier altercation with him could be the main reason

At some point in time Circe had wandered away a bit from Kyle, although was keeping behind them. There had been the thought that she was safe.... yet that was proven wrong at her sudden shriek. The man that she had been suppose to marry had all of a sudden seemed to appear in front of her, which is what had caused her to shriek. Yet when Shayne was turning around all he saw was this man holding onto his sister by her neck, the female trying to do what she could to try and get him to let go of her. Yet her strength was nothing compared to his.

Rose growled and then sighed before looking at Chriss and mouthing that she was sorry to her knowing full well what she was about to do would reveal who she was. Rose than moved and shot off having been trained to take on a vampire in his state Rose moved faster then a average human. one moment she was behind the prince and then next she was infront of the princess as she had cut the males arm clean off "your battle is with me"

Shayne was a bit startled to see Rose move so quickly which had suspecting that there was something a lot more to her. This was definitely something that he was going to have to investigate, but that could wait. Circe was falling onto the ground after the pressure had been let up and was coughing a bit, struggling to catch her breath once again. There were tears that were falling down her cheeks and there were definitely going to be some bruises on her neck thanks to him. "You will regret this." the man was hissing although it wasn't directed at Rose, it was directed at Circe.

“No she won’t” Rose shot forward and slammed the sword in to his chest the blade slicing cleanly through his spine. Rose then moved back and watched waiting to see if her fell or not if not she would have to act again

Circe was just watching in horror at the violence, although the man was falling to the ground at that point in time. It wasn't long before she was noticing Chrissanth at her side and she was getting to her feet slowly, following after the dancer. The woman was just leading over towards where Kyle was at, not allowing anybody else to really stop them to talk.

When she got to him Kyle wrapped his arms around her and hugged her close reassuring her that she was safe.

Romeo looked at Shayne and then at Rose who stood holding her side while watching his brother as if waiting to see what he would do

Shayne was just watching for a moment in time although he didn't move to do anything, not quite yet anyways. No he was ordering the guards to take care of the situation at hand, and to protect the civilians. The threat was still an issue. Those that were injured he was ordering to some place safer so that the medics could take care of them.

Circe was just allowing him to wrap his arms around her, trembling faintly. Her breathing had at least returned to normal, at least a little bit more normal than what it had been. But there was definitely visible bruising on her neck.

Kyle carefully picked her up and then held her close while making sure that no one got close to either of them.

Rose waited and watched to see what happened as she knew very well there would be questions as to how she had moved like she had it if someone put two and two together and figured out she was a hunter she was doomed

Chrissanth was watching for a brief moment in time and sure enough it wasn't long before Shayne was walking towards Rose and merely questioning her about her actions, asking her how she had managed to move so fast.

Circe was just watching everything that was happening although she was otherwise silent.

Rose looked at him and shook her head “sorry but I can’t tell you that” Rose knew that wouldn’t satisfy him and some of the others would call for her imprisonment until she did tell him

Kyle watched for a few moments before he turned and carried her out of there and to the medical wing to have her neck looked at

Shayne was just looking over for a moment before he was ordering some of his guards to take her away for the time being. No she had some explaining to do, and that wasn't going to change for some time.

A couple of the medics that were within the medical wing were looking over as the doors opened, looking a bit shocked when the pair of them came in.

Rose didn’t fight them when they moved to take her as there was little point in it. Rose was glad that they had forgotten she was injured as it made things easier on her and she wouldn’t have to be grateful for his care. Once she was alone in her cell Rose tore the skirt of her dress and turned it in to a bandage for her side tying it tight enough to stop the bleeding and allow her to rest

Kyle set her down on one of the beds and then asked the dr to look her over

Last edited:
One of the doctors was coming over and just examining her neck gently. "What happened?" he was questioning as he was gently touching at the bruise. There was definitely a flinch of pain from Circe, although it didn't last long. "Just bruised. There is nothing else to be worried about." the doctor was speaking after a moment before he was stating for her to be cautious of speaking for a bit. There was a chance her windpipe had been injured, and would perhaps hurt some when trying to speak. "Just take a few hours to rest; and it should be fine." the doctor was speaking and Circe was giving a small nod of her head.

Kyle watched him closely “and your certain” having seen how some of the people treated her he didn’t trust the doctor very much and if he had to he would take her to a human hospital and have her looked at.

Romeo looked at Shayne and spoke “ is your fear the same as mine that she could possibly be a hunter I have heard of two hunters that can move like us without being a vampire”

The doctor was looking over before he spoke, "Yes I am certain." With that he was pondering for a moment before he was going to grab something, a vial with something in it. This had Circe just looking rather curious about it for a moment as he was stating that it would help promote a naturally healing response internally if there was any damage. The bruising was something that would fade away on its own, and wasn't a serious thing.

Shayne was giving a nod of his head before he was commenting, "There is that fear but.... right now.... I shall let it pass. I want to watch and see what she does next. And besides.... she saved Circe."

“That she did and that alone has saved her I feel” Romeo had a feeling that she wouldn’t tell them how she could move that fast and they would just have to watch her

Shayne was just giving a nod of his head before he was merely watching Chrissanth for a moment in time as the female went about helping a few others up from the ground.

“I’ll help out here go do what you need to to calm your people” Romeo patted his shoulder and then he turned and started to help others

Back
Top Bottom