Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Circe was just shaking her head before she spoke in a soft voice, "It isn't important at all, Lord Kyle." With that she was putting on a fake smile and the topic just seemed to be ending as people came over to speak with them. A few ladies asking Kyle if he would dance with them, and Circe just fluttering her fan in front of her face in a more shy manner.

“I appreciate the offer but I am good thank you” Kyle then leaned down next to her ear and spoke softly “it was my file you picked so I wish you would be a little more open with me” Kyle wasn’t forcing her but voicing his opinion

Circe was a bit startled to hear his words although she didn't say anything at all other than a soft apology.

“Your fine my dear but I do believe your brothers are waiting for us” Kyle smiled at her and then after wishing the others well he guided over to them

Circe was giving a nod of her head before she was soon enough gliding after him and towards where the other two men were standing. "Your majesties." she was speaking and dipping down into a low curtsy. Nobody even seemed to bat an eye at all.... at least not at that time. Had it been any other noble woman doing it, and there would perhaps be talk. Yet not for Circe; this was a normal thing. She was a princess merely through blood, but there were rare few that saw her as royalty. They just did a wonderful job at acting as though they did respect her when her brothers were around; yet all bets were off the table when they weren't. Needless to say that while Circe was a royal, she was accustomed to doing the work of a servant.

Romeo shook his head and then helped her stand “you are our sister there is no need to be so formal with us Princess” Romeos voice carried and his tame made it clear he wasn’t having any of their shit

Circe was actually a bit grateful for him assisting her with standing. Corsets were a bitch to move in at times, especially when one was tied tightly. Her handmaiden at thought it would be a wise idea, perhaps to help catch the eyes of some visiting nobles. No ill-intentions at all, merely wanting to see Circe happy. "Lord Romeo, it is only right that I show my respects to that of my elders." she spoke in a low voice.

“I may be your elder but you are my dear sister you owe me no such respect” Romeo then smiled and hugged her wishing her a happy birthday

Shayne was just watching for a moment in time before he was commenting, "We have had this discussion many times, my precious baby sister. You could turn into a mass serial killer and I would still love you unconditionally, I would still do everything within my power to keep you safe, and everything within my power to help you." There was a gentle smile on his lips before he was giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead before looking towards the dancers as they came out as the music started to play softly.

Circe just watched for a brief moment in time, a faint smile on her lips. However she found herself distracted as the man who was suppose to be fiance walking towards them, the man giving a deep bow to them. Oh now he seemed all respectful, despite the words that he spoke to her in the hallway when they were alone.

Kyle stayed by her side and frowned when the man approached them but he kept his cool knowing full well that the male would be pissed when the news came down later that her fiancé had changed

Chrissanth watched from where she was currently dancing, although that was about all she did. But she could definitely feel that the man wasn't a good person at all, and from where she was.... she could see that his eyes were darker than average.

Rose noticed his eyes as well and once he had left and mentioned them to the prince as well “his eyes are rather dark for a vampire in this kingdom” Rose looked around her eyes scanning the room as she did making sure that everyone was safe

Shayne was watching for a brief moment in time before he was glancing towards his sister and questioning, "Circe? What do you feel?" "Darkness.... There is a large amount of darkness that radiates off of him. More than everybody else here." Circe was mumbling in a low voice as her eyes watched him leave. A sixth sense in a way, a danger sense if anything.

Chrissanth watched from where she was up on the stage, keeping a close eye on the man. There was something about this whole situation that had her on edge, and she was certain that Rose could probably feel it as well. Her eyes were watching as the man headed up towards the front of the room and he was raising his glass, a sign that stated he wished to speak. Oh and there he went saying happy birthday to Circe, and then making a comment that he couldn't wait to spend the rest of his undying life with her. There were so many people around that were giving soft "awes" at the sweet words, but there were some that knew differently.
Circe was just giving a soft smile before she was pleasantly thanking him for the birthday wishes, although she didn't seem to say anything at all about the other comment that he had. Nope Shayne had told her to ignore everything that was brought up about marriage, that this was something that he would handle later on.

Shayne was just looking for a moment before he spoke, "No I think making that announcement will put him in his place." Yet again his eyes were flickering towards Kyle, who had yet to agree to this. Unless his file being one that he could look at an agreement. Yet arranged marriages were all that uncommon. He was looking towards his sister at her startled squeak and saw that the man was now spiriting her off onto the dance floor.

Kyle nodded to Shayne “I am fine with this arraignment” he then watched the male closely and frowned as he was more then a little concerned about her safety

Shayne was watching the pair of them although he was nodding to what Kyle had to say. However it wasn't long before he saw Chrissanth seeming to jump off of the stage, and onto the ground gently. Soon enough the dancer was gliding over to where the pair were, and before the man could even react she seemed to be spiriting Circe away. The princess was drawn up onto the stage with Chrissanth, and one of the other dancers was presenting her to everybody. "And..... here is our special lady for the evening, the birthday girl herself." the lead dancer was announcing with a gentle smile and soon enough she was stating that the Crown Prince had a message for everybody as well.

Romeo smiled more then glad that she had acted. While they all turned their attention to Shayne Kyle walked over to them and helped her down from the stage so that they could join her brother

Chrissanth was smiling rather innocently at the man, who was currently glaring at her. Soon enough Shayne was walking up and was speaking to everybody before he was stating that today was also to announce the engagement of his sister and was gesturing towards her, as she was drifting up beside him. Oh man who would have figured that the man was looking all high and mighty, not know that it wasn't him that would be announced.

Kyle remained next to her his hand on her lower back but his touch was gentle and light so that he didn’t bother her with his touch

Circe was just watching the man for a moment although if anything Kyle's hand on her back was more of a comfort than anything else. It wasn't long before Shayne was looking towards Romeo for a moment and questioning in a low voice, "Would you like to do the honors of introducing him?"

Back
Top Bottom