Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Circe was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was speaking in a soft voice, "Maybe I can help with that.... The animals say that there is some fertile soil among some of the destroyed houses. We could have those removed and turn that into farm land. It wouldn't be a whole lot of farm land but more than nothing."

"it will from what Rose was telling me when the notice of her old masters death reaches the other masters they will come here and join us in training and in battle and according to Rose they are all terrifying when angered" Kyle hoped they would help end this

"I did ask about that "apparently your the only person to master the fans since the previous master passed "Rose learned and knows all the skills but she doesnt weild them like you do, you use them in the true mannor"

"I can whenever I see her next." Circe was commenting before she was wandering away from him to go over and help a couple of the civilians. The older man had fallen and his wife was trying to help him up, while trying to not fall herself.

The older couple was thanking them and Circe was stating that they would accompany them the rest of the way home.

The elderly couple made it back to their house safely with the help and the older woman was trying to offer the two of them some gold in exchange.

Once the doctor arrived Kyle wished them well and then guided Circe out so the doctor could work without them hovering. Kyle walked with Circe and then looked over when a maid came up and asked what they should do about Rose as it seemed like she was sleep walking and had hurt herself as she was bleeding and leaving a trail of blood in her wake

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom