Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Losing All My Innocence (PoisonousIvee/Me.Aznable)

Menthis's moans were too good not to keep hearing over and over, his chest rumbling with each sound he made. Like a feral animal.

His eyes fluttered back and a loud grunt was ushered from him, evidence that he was greatly enjoying this.

He shuddered hard and suddenly seized up as he made a mess of the floor, his cock pulsing and throbbing as he shot his load all over the ground.

He sighed lowly and in delight, melting and quickly bracing against the table to keep from crushing him; his arm flexed hard in Callion's line of sight.

"But I haven't cum yet...~ oh, please, don't torture me like that, Callion~" His voice was strained, shaking.

He whined and arched hard as he suddenly came again, gasping loudly as his tongue rolled out again.

His movements were desperate and rough, "Cali, please moan more for me~ I love it when you moan, I love when you beg for me, Gods, I'm going crazy~❤️ I'm so crazy for you~"

He gave a weak cry, "Y-Yes, you want me to fill you up~ paint you up and give you all I have to give~ you're so greedy, Callion, so greedy~!!"

"Anything for you, anything at all~!" He cried before grabbing his hips so tightly his nails almost broke the skin as he became unhinged.

Cali took all that Menthis was able to give, grunting and crying out, drooling and being forced to cum again and again. Menthis was relentless when he lost it, and Cali loved that more than anything.

He shunted into him with a roar as he filled him full, painting the small of his back as well as his well rounded ass with his thick milky cum.

He panted and rasped, gills begging for water but he ignored it as he held Callion tight, kissing his shoulder slowly and tenderly.

Back
Top Bottom