Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Still Waters Run Deep

After all these many years together Abi could read Xavier like a book and she could tell he was put out with her, which in turn upset her. "Good lord," she thought, "Is he so desperate to have his needs met that he just wants to fuck whenever he gets horny! What about a little wooing or a little self control. It will be much more fun if we put it off for a while. and build up the anticipation. But no!" This just confirmed to her that he didn't really care about her, he just wanted her as a fuck toy. She had tried to be alluring and sweet and flirty, and she had planned to flirt with him through dinner and had even thought on her way home earlier that she would tell him how much she loved him and how much she wanted to make their marriage work. But with Xavier sulking, she felt pushed away from him emotionally. Dinner was consequently spent in an awkward silence.

She wanted to scream at him, "Care about me! I am more than my wet cunt!" ... No actually, she just wanted to sit on the floor and cry. The awkwardness continued past dinner and as they returned home after dinner. "Why do I even tryto make an effort. He thinks because Robin taught him some new sex technique that that will fix everything. I want an emotional connection. If I just want to fuck, I would find some random cock to provide the service. Even Robin, who I haven't even known that long, is more in tune with my emotional needs."

By the time they got home she was ready to cry. Without a word she slammed the door of the truck and walked into the house, up the stairs and locked herself in the bathroom and there she burst into tears. "It is no use. A threesome with Xavier and Robin! I'd rather have a threesome with Robin and a stranger, because that is what it would be."

She couldn't control herself, she was soon sobbing as she sat on the toilet. She struggled to keep quiet. She didn't want any sympathy from that man! Finally she felt her energy begin to flag and the sobbing slowed and eventually stopped. She wiped her eyes and looked around through the haze caused by her now puffy eyes. There in the corner on the floor lay a pair of pink cotton panties from last week. She got up and cleaned herself, but purposefully didn't flush the toilet. Instead she walked over and picked up the panties.

It wasn't until Robin was getting ready for her run at about 9 pm that they realised they had forgotten to tell Abigail the good news about their conversation with Xavier. They took out their phone and started typing: I talked to him and even when I told him about us he didn't seem to get upset about it. I fact he didn't even seem surprised. Perhaps he already suspected as much. Anyhow, he has promised to give my idea a try and to do so with an open mind and not let jealousy become an issue. I feel that he really mean it too. He loves you and wants to try anything to rekindle your relationship, to be a man more in tune with your needs and desires. I'm going for a run now but call me later and we can talk more.

The text would arrive in Abigail's phone more or less at the precise moment she picked up the pink panties from the floor.

Just then Abi heard her phone buzz. She set the panties on the sink and fished her phone from her purse. It was Robin with a maddeningly positive text about Xavier. Without even thinking she texted a response: "It isn't going to happen. He is impossible. All he wants from me is sex. He has no interest in me as a person. We had a terrible night!" Send...

Robin had just started running when their phone buzzed signalling a received text. It was from Abigail but it was not what they had hoped. Had he somehow managed to ruin everything, or was it possible that they had actually read him wrong. Was it really just about sex for him? Was that the only reason he wanted to save his marriage? Was that the only reason he had agreed to a threesome? Was that why he had been so attentive to them, why he had offered to reciprocate in the woods that evening? No! Robin refused to believe it. He was just clumsy and awkward when it came to showing his emotions. He was a man after all and men tended to show their emotions through physical activities, whether it was sex of picking a fight, or just being loud and noisy.

Meet me in the woods in fifteen minutes. I'll flash my phone like a lantern to show where I am, they texted back to Abigail and then sent the same message to Xavier but told him to meet them five minutes later. To hell with reciprocation. The two of them needed to talk and if Robin had to act as a moderator, or worse, a referee, then so be it.
They picked up the pace and turned into the woods to the point where they could actually see Xavier's and Abigail's farmhouse. They turned on the phone's flashlight and shone it towards the house.

Abi texted Robin back, "I need some time to myself. This evening was so disappointing. He treated me like I was just a fuck doll. As soon as I get up my nerve I'm getting in the car and driving. Don't ask me where. I don't know."

She put the phone back in her purse, and also stuffed the panties into her purse. She grabbed her medications and pushed them into there purse as well. Then she waited. She didn't hear anything outside the bathroom so she slowly unlocked the door and quickly walked out and down the stairs, out the front door and headed to her car. Once in the car she locked the doors and pulled out of the driveway and headed west into the country.

Last edited:
Abi's reaction as soon as they got home punctuated just how much of a disaster the night had been. Xavier simply didn't have a script to broach the subject of a three way between his wife and the young teen they had both become sexually infatuated with yet he could think of little else this evening. More and more he wondered if he was being set up and he decided to not even enter the house but to head off into the woods. He had had about enough of all this teasing and drama. For all he knew, it was Robin making his wife this way, everything had been fine before they showed up. At least that was what he told himself, and now everything was fucked up.

Xavier pulled his phone from his pocket as he heard the text notice, thinking perhaps it was Abigail ready to apologize for snubbing him after their 'special' dinner. What a waste of time and money that had been. But it was Robin, arranging some sort of clandestine meeting in the woods. He would be early, perhaps that was a good thing, catch them unprepared and perhaps he would get a bit more of the real story out of them. He was almost to the woods when he saw Abi's car lights and her pull out of their driveway and head into the country.

"Fucking great!" He said to himself, wondering if Robin was even going to be in the woods or was this just a ruse to get him out of the house to Abi could make her escape. She was probably driving off to go fuck Robin somewhere. Xavier's blood boiled and he had rarely been as angry as he was right now. He was a fool for even thinking Robin would be here but he was half afraid of what he might do if they did show up.

In the light from their phone Robin noticed someone approaching and began to move the phone around as a signal but the outline of whomever it was approaching didn't look like Abigail. In fact it looked more like Xavier. They checked turned off the light briefly and checked the time. It was then that Abigail's reply came and reading it Robin felt as if everything had gone to hell in an elevator. They also felt a rush of anger towards Xavier since they couldn't help but feel that perhaps he had somehow been too aroused from their little afternoon encounter which in a sense also meant that they were partially to blame for it. They should have left it at talking.

I'm sorry, they texted back, Can I call you when I get back from my run?
They then turned the flashlight on again and shone it in the direction from where Xavier was approach and called out his name in a low voice.

"Put the light out!" Xavier's voice came through the darkness. He didn't want his night vision ruined by the light from Robin's phone as he was sure their's was by this point. He wondered how a city kid like Robin was doing in the dark of the woods at night. His mood was as dark as the night sky and he stopped to wait until it was dark again before he proceeded in Robin's general direction but didn't go quite to them. Knowing it would take a good 5 to 10 minutes for their eyes to adjust from looking at the phone until they were able to see properly again he kept his distance.

"I don't think this little game is working." He said, now from Robin's left side as he was quietly circling around them in the dark, moving slowly and silently as if he were hunting. He kept on the move as he waited for their answer. "Why is it all this trouble seemed to show up about the same time you did?" There was plenty of cover so even if they did turn the light on he wouldn't be easy to find. He was behind them now but changed direction to make it more difficult to anticipate. "Are you playing me Robin?" He asked, his voice more like that of a detective than a lover. He wanted to trust them, he wanted to go to them, to touch them. But he was stuck in an old way of thinking and now it seemed that everything was going to fall apart.

Hearing Xavier's voice from the dark Robin figured that he no longer needed the light to find them and thus they turned it off and waited. He didn't appear though but they could feel him being close, just not close enough for them to see him clearly.
"What game?" they asked and turned their head when his voice came from a direction they had not expected.
There was something in his voice that was very different. It was more like when he had arrested them but not quite. There was anger and suspicion in it and if they were completely honest it unnerved them, in combination with the fact that he had not shown himself and that the voice came from different directions every time they heard it it outright scared them.
"Playing you?" they asked with a nervous tremble in their voice.
"No, of course not," they added after about a minute when there was no answer from him.
"Please, you're scaring me. Can't you just come out and we can talk about whatever it is you think I've done."
At the same time they actually had started to dial Abigail's number ready to press send should the situation go bad. Why Abigail's and not the Matron's they couldn't say, perhaps it was because they didn't want to have to explain why they were out there in a dark forest with the sheriff with just a little more than half an hour left before curfew.

"What game? The game where you convince my wife to leave me." His voice dripped with malice as he slowly and carefully closed the distance between them. He was angry, even somewhat frightened himself at what he might do to them. He stayed silent now, not wanting to give away that he was behind them. He moved more quickly when they talked, knowing the sound of their voice would cover the sound of his movements. Their fear made him smile, it was cruel, he didn't like it about himself, but it felt good.

He could see their outline in the light of the phone as they dialed and he took the final few steps behind them. "Who are you calling?" He asked, his voice now right behind them a firm hand on their shoulder and he could see Abigail's face on the phone. He pulled them back against him, inhaling to take in their scent. "Are you going to hit send?" He said, his hardness pressing into their back.

"You should be afraid, you have interfered between a man and his wife." He told them but then continued. "But I love Abigail more than anything, and if she wants to be with you, I won't interfere. She can leave, she can have a divorce if she wants it." His other hand went to their waist, the around their front, half embracing them. "I want you to be happy as well, I really do. I won't stand in the way. You two can be together, be happy" He squeezed gently but firmly, wanting to slid his hand upward to caress their breasts but keeping it in place and just feeling them against them for a few heartbeats.

Robin did hit send without confirming to him that they did. He would of course see the screen changing from Abigail's contact profile to call in progress. They did this in the hope that a call about to go through to his wife would make him think twice about what he did next. Whatever that would be though Robin knew that even if Abigail didn't pick up it would go to her voicemail and be recorded. This was something they had picked up back in Brooklyn when walking home alone after dark. Fortunately the call went through just in time for Xavier to declare just how deep his love was for his wife. That he loved her enough to let her go if that was what would make her happy. Now all they had to do was to keep him talking.

As they felt his arm slide around to their belly they smiled. It seemed that whatever malice had been on his mind when he circled and approached them was slowly turning to affection more than anything. They felt him press against their back, his crotch against their ass when he pulled them tighter, and there was no doubt that he was aroused.
"I would never want to come between a woman and her man," they said and placed their free hand on his and first guided it upwards to give him a chance to grope their small breasts but only for a short while before guiding it down to their crotch where he would feel the warmth and moisture from their cunt through their spandex tights and the rolled up sock.
"At least not emotionally. My intentions were to bring the two of you closer," they said and pressed against his hand allowing him to cup it over their crotch while at the same time pressing their ass against his crotch.
"To ... I dunno ... a conductor between you two, perhaps even a translator of sorts to help you communicate better while ... ummm ... enjoying the both of you I suppose."
They paused and in the dead quiet of the dark woods they could hear Abigail's voice faintly calling their name and asking if they were alright.

It was a clever security trick, one the law enforcement side of Xavier could appreciate, Robin may have been a city kid in the woods but they had good street sense, something he admired. It was easy to see what Abigail saw in them, he saw it himself, and it confused his monogamous self but he wanted them too. But he was speaking from the heart, not just what he wanted Robin or Abigail to hear.

Xavier's hands eagerly followed Robin's direction, he squeezed their breasts like a man reaching for a lifeline, almost desperately even as he continued to express himself to both Robin and Abigail through the phone. "So you aren't pulling her away from me? I must be driving her away all on my own then." He was putting all the pieces together as his hand went to their other breast. Such small handfuls, especially compared to Abigail's fuller figure but that didn't keep them from getting his full appreciation.

"We need a translator, badly." He said even as now his hand went to their crotch. He paid the courtesy of running along their faux bulge almost as if it were a real penis. The spandex gave a mildly erotic sensation as it clung to every curve of Robin, both natural and improvised. Cupping their crotch he pulled them harder against him, using the fake cock to put extra pressure along their clit as his finger tips dug slightly into their folds through the spandex. "I'm never going to know what to say to Abigail, but that doesn't mean I don't love her. Maybe we can be happy, all of us, together?" He moved his other hand from their shoulder and wrapped it around them to find their breasts once more. He literally lifted Robin from the ground by their tits and cunt. He was strong enough to move them up and down, rubbing his cock with their ass while he rubbed their cunt and squeezed their small tits. He felt as if the warmth and wetness of their cunt was intensifying as he pleasured them with his hands.

Abi drove west on Rt 586 and then turned north towards Halstead as she drove towards Riverside Park. She had discovered the park all on her own, and while it was not all that special it was remote, which she liked. As she drove she reviewed all the reasons she was so angry with her husband, but then her thoughts turned to Robin. "Robin told him about our affair," she said out loud. A wave of fear went through her body. Her sexual play with others had been her big secret, and a secret she had cherished. Just the clandestine nature of it had added to the thrill. And her dalliances had always been with women which allowed her to rationalize that she wasn't really being unfaithful since she wasn't with another guy. But Robin had been different, there was something seductive about Robin and something very charismatic that had seduced her, and brought her to this point where he marriage sat on the edge of a knife. But now that Robin told her husband, of course her husband was angry. So, he was simply treating her like the whore she really was. "All I am to him is an wet and needy cunt!" she said out loud. Something about saying that out loud aroused her slightly. "But, what if he was just really turned on by the idea and couldn't wait..." That idea heightened her arousal. and (she had to admit) was totally in character. "We are really bad at communication!"

The park entrance had a sign making it clear that the park closed at sundown. It was way past that now, but Abi didn't care she drove in anyway and parked. Just as she was about to get out of her car her phone buzzed. She should ignore it, but she reached into her purse and pulled it out. It was Robin, "Hello, what's up?" There was no response, she thought she heard some talking. "Are you ok?" She listened. Was that was her husband's voice? Did he sound angry? Sort of, but no... more just emotional. How odd. She got out of the car and listened. She was stunned at what she heard. He would give her up if it would make her happy!?! We need a translator... "That doesn't mean I don't love her..." Then there was silence and as she listened it sounded as though they were... making out!

Abi got out of her car and walked towards the river. She sat on the grass and listened - the sounds were hard to make out but it sounded like sex! Xavier and Robin were having sex, with her on the line. Part of her felt a little jealousy, but mostly she felt excited. By now her body was beginning to respond. She lay on the grass with her knees up, which caused her skirt to flip up, and she moved her hand down under her skirt and began to gently toy with herself. She was already wet.

What should she do? It sounded as though Robin had dropped the phone and it was harder to hear, so she hung up. She thought for a moment and then texted Xavier - "Riverside in Halstead." She figured he would figure out where she was and if he wanted he could come to her. If he didn't come to her she would just go to her office and sleep on her couch.

As she lay there under the bright moon, by the river, she felt an overwhelming desire to have her husband. She wanted him to hold her, to kiss her, to take her, to treat her like the slut she was, to fuck her! She pushed two fingers inside of her deep. She whimpered softly. Would he come? And what would she say if he did?

His hands were grabby, needy, almost desperate to touch, to feel, to grope and caress but it was Robin guiding them not him. it was Robin who had guided his hand to their crotch and encouraged him to grope it, to caress and rub it. They moaned softly at the sensation of his cock growing harder against their ass, at his hand finding their clit through the fabric and massaging it while he kept talking, about how still loved his wife even if he might never be able to talk to her the way she wanted and then concluding that maybe they could be happy all of them together, the three of them. Robin smiled and then let out another moan as they felt themselves lifted off the ground by his strong hands. Their ass still rubbing against his cock which had found it's way in between their spandex clad buttocks s that he was basically hotdogging them. Mixed with the sensations of his strong, if perhaps rough, hands on their cunt and breasts it was an amazing feeling. Not only was the feeling of him using them as a masturbation tool overwhelming but more so that he, at the same time, made sure to give them as much pleasure as he could with his hands.

They reached up and placed their hands around the back of his neck and doing so pushed their breasts out against his hand. They spread their legs wide and wrapped the toes of their shoes around his legs. It was wobbly and unstable at best and they almost toppled over and fell more than once but it was such a pleasure, such a rush but now that they knew he meant them no harm anymore they were determined to have him make good on his promise from that afternoon. They were going to make him go down on them until they came and from the way their body was already buzzing with arousal it would almost certainly be a big one.
"Now eat me," they said and let out a much louder moan than they had intended.
"Push me up against a tree, pull down my tights and fucking eat me until I scream," they added, grinding their cunt against his hand.

Somehow the words just seemed to come to him as his hands explored Robin's body. He felt as if he had nothing to lose at this point. He wasn't technically forcing himself on Robin, their hands guiding his to all the right places. He felt her stretch, hard nipple pressed into his palm as their hands wrapped around the back of his neck. Robin was small and flexible and managed to wrap themselves about him even as they face away from him. It was intense, Robin reacted to his touches in a way he wished Abigail would do but these days she only seemed to recoil from him. It was crazy awkward, probably a little dangerous for them with him stumbling in the dark, but they felt so good against him.

He heard the demand to eat them and laughed. "How do you know I won't fuck you instead?" He challenged as he made his way towards the dark shape of a massive oak tree. He wanted to fuck them, they had to know that, they were playing with fire, he wondered if they knew how risky this was for them. He trusted they would release his head and use their hands against the tree so they didn't face plant into it. He didn't turn them around though, but instead, hands went to their hips and lifted, lifting Robin so their ass was even with his face. He wrapped one arm around their thighs and used his other hand to pull the spandex running tights down off their bum, He inhaled her scent of arousal and running.

His tongue found her slit, he was probably more eager and much less disciplined than he had been in his truck. He wasn't taking directions this time but his tongue found her slit, lapping at her eagerly. Pushing his face into their crotch so they could practically sit on his face as they leaned against the massive tree.

Robin tensed for a moment when they heard his response to their request. It made them very aware that if he really wanted to stick his cock into them and fuck them, whether they wanted to or not, there was precious little they could do except scream their lungs out., and of course fight back and try to run. Then again they were fairly certain that he would not want to ruin any future relationship between them, himself and his wife for the sake of a simple fuck, would he? Nah ... he wouldn't.
"How ... Because I trust you," they said and reached out to grab hold of the tree as it came within their reach. They found a low branch to grab onto just in time to feel themselves being lifted higher rather than being lowered to the ground.

Soon they found themselves naked between the waist and mid thigh, his face between their legs, his nose and lips pressed up against their crotch. It was not the most comfortable of positions to be given oral stimulation in but there was something exciting and adventurous, almost kinky, about it. They were hoisted up with their knees now on his shoulders to allow him full access and they could feel how eager he was, how much he desired to taste them, to please them and they were no less eager to feel his tongue against their cunt than he was to press his tongue against it. From behind and below he could poke deeper inside them and he was certainly going to town. It was almost as if he was trying to devour their labia and clit and even if it was anything but subtle it felt absolutely amazing.

Robin hung there, suspended between his strong broad shoulders and the tree branch, moaning and breathing heavily, just enjoying the ride they were given by his tongue. It wouldn't take long for him to bring them to orgasm.

Robin's expression of trust made it nearly impossible for Xavier to betray that trust by doing anything penetrative. Not that he didn't want to, badly, but that whole trust thing was important to him. He was very excited, too excited to remember he lesson but he hoped that he made up with enthusiasm what he lacked in technique. Comfort wasn't foremost on his mind but he found that displays of strength could set the mood as well as anything. Of course thoughts like that might be part of the reason his wife was threatening to leave him. Their taste had been everything he remembered and well worth the wait. He started light and easy but then went deeper, probing their depths from behind.

Their reaction seemed positive enough, if he could judge such things but he let them ride his face to their hearts content. Their clit was swollen like a ripe fruit and Xavier savored the taste and texture of it as he licked and sucked upon it. He was not about to ease off until they came upon his face and he would feel their climax flow over his face.

When the orgasm did hit them it was all they could do to hang on to the branch to keep from dropping off of his strong shoulders and fall face first to the ground. They flushed his face with the fluids gushing out of them and when minutes later he put them down again their legs were like jelly and they had to lean up against the tree to steady themselves while regaining control of their thigh and calf muscles.
"Fuck that was intense," they said and now realising they had dropped their phone asked him to call it.
It certainly wouldn't do for them to lose their phone in the middle of the woods like that.

Once the phone was recovered they put it back in the phone case strapped to their left arm, brought up their running playlist and gave him a kiss goodbye before taking off back to the school. Knowing they would be cutting it close to curfew they kept a slightly higher pace than they usually did but there was a huge smile on their face. It did seem to them that everything would probably work out for the best. Earlier when he had taken his phone out to call theirs they had noticed a text message preview from Abigail, waiting on the screen. It was simple and suggested that she wanted him to come and pick her up.

Unsure how far Halstead was they called Abigail when they were back in their room to let her know that they were alright.

Any doubts or concerns Xavier may have had regarding his technique on Robin's young cunt were dispelled with the shower of fluids on his face as they climaxed. He knew well the precariousness of Robin's physical position and the need to maintain their grip upon the branch, though he was mindful of the need to keep them from making a face plant if they fell. Xavier was well accustomed to taking young people to the limits of their endurance, though not usually in a sexual situation. Xavier was confident in Robin's strength and endurance, but still mindful of their safety.

"Good, you certainly deserved it." He responded to their talk of intensity, though he left the 'deserved' a big vague as to if it was meant to be a punishment or a reward. It certainly boosted his confidence, as did seeing Abigail's message on his phone which he made no effort to hide from Robin. Helping them locate their phone and the kiss offered. In his usual fashion he held Robin for a moment before letting them escape. One arm holding them close to him around their waist, the other groping their right breast possessively. "Be careful and wish me luck." He said, the flavor of Robin's climax still on his lips.

He then hurried to his truck and headed off to the park. He made no effort to hide the fact that he had just brought Robin to climax with his mouth as he went and found Abigail. He was a little uncertain at first but she had after all told him where she was, she must have wanted him to come. The park was closed and Xavier imagined how easily a patrol car could stumble across them, investigating the two parked vehicles in the closed park. With any luck they would run the plates and give him the professional courtesy of leaving them be, his FOP sticker giving them a clue. He was eager to kiss her, to let her know just where he had been. If that upset her, well he no longer knew how to please her. She would be his or she would leave, that was all their was to it.

Abi had lain herself down on the grass next to the river, if you could call it that (it was more of a large creek), still in the daylight on a warm summer day, the clear water sparkled and the grass on either side was usually filled with picnickers. But it was the middle of the night and she was alone. She paid absolutely no thought to the fact that technically the park was closed and she wasn't really supposed to be there. She didn't care. After gazing at the dark water, she had, in a moment of desire, sent her husband a text with her location and then lay on her back on the grass next to the river looking up at the moon and the stars as she fantasized about her husband. She was wet, her skirt was flipped up and she was toying with herself. But she had not realized how emotionally and physically exhausted she was and so within a few moments she had fallen fast asleep on the grass.

Abigail had always been a dreamer, and in her park dream she found herself stark naked on the streets of a city - which city? she couldn't tell, maybe multiple cities - and she was searching, searching desperately for her husband and he was no where to be found. He was gone and she was frantic. And in her searching she encountered all kinds of people she knew - her parents, her kids, Robin, colleagues, students, lovers - it was a parade of the people who were currently and had been a part of her life and with each one she pleaded for them to tell her where Xavier was, but some didn't respond, some shrugged, some laughed at her as they disappeared into the air as she continued running and running and running.

She opened her eyes with a start and had a sudden exclamation of fear as she saw a dark figure standing over her. Then, recognition... her dream was completed... "Oh, it's you." There was relief and affection in her voice. She sat up, and at that moment realized that her skirt was up, her dirty panties that she had grabbed from the laundry were still in her purse along with her phone which was in the car, and her top was unbuttoned, she modestly pulled her skirt into place but left the blouse. "Hi..." She said as she wiped the sleep from her eyes. Then she reached out her arms towards him in a welcome gesture as if to say, "come to me..."

It took a few moments for Xavier to find Abigail, he stayed quiet and let his eyes adjust to the darkness, but the moonlight illuminated her in an almost ethereal glow. In the darkness of the secluded park, she looked like an offering to the spirit of the stream that had cut it's way through this valley for a millennia. He thought about her ancient rites and rituals and he felt a primal urge to take her right there. He kept quiet, as if respecting the solemnity of a ritual as he approached and stood over her. Even in the moonlight, he could see her lack of panties still beneath her skirt which was flipped up, leaving her exposed.

Her eyes fluttered as if sensing she was no longer alone. She gave a start as her eyes opened and focused on what was likely just a dark silhouette against the bright moon. He wondered if she was all that sure it was him as she said 'Oh it's you'. He admired her full breasts, partially exposed from her unbuttoned top. He smiled down upon her like a benevolent but mischievous spirit. As she flipped her skirt back into place, he flipped it back up as he knelt between her legs. He reached out to take her arms, but he lowered himself to her rather than pull her up. He was still dressed but he lay upon her as if preparing to take her there in the moonlight. "With pleasure." He said as his lips found hers and she would taste Robin upon his lips and tongue.

Abi held out her arms as Xavier lowered himself upon her, took her in his arms and kissed her deep. She opened her mouth to welcome his kisses returned the kiss passionately as she felt his hand lifting her skirt and slipping underneath. She whimpered gently as he ran his hands over her now wet most sensitive parts. At the same time, she could not help but notice that his kisses had a distinctive taste - he tasted like pussy. He tasted like Robin! This only enflamed her more as she continued to intensify her kissing and moved her own hand down to his waist and below in order to caress his cock through his pants. Slowly she rolled him off of her and climbed on top of him. Her breasts bouncing and swaying inside her dress as she continued the intense and passionate kisses. Slowly, moving her hips, Abi began to rub herself on Xavier's hard cock inside of his pants.

Pausing for air, breathlessly she whispered, "Sweet taste..." and then she plunged back in for another deep kiss letting her tongue dance over his lips and mouth in order to savor the taste. She wanted him to know that not only did she recognize the taste but that it aroused her intensely. The taste of Robin on her husband's mouth sent a shock through Abigail's body which came to rest between her legs causing her wetness increase and to begin to soak through her husband's pants and filling the air around them with the scent of her own arousal. It had been so long since they had shared such passion. Then she had a thought, iIt had been even longer since she had gone down on him, mostly they usually fucked and it was over. But not tonight, she resolved. She didn't care that they were on the ground in the park, or that they could easily be caught. That simply heightened Abi's own exhibitionist excitement. At this moment, she did not care who might catch them or the consequences, she was determined to make this sexual encounter with her husband a lasting memory. It didn't even matter that she was so incredibly angry with him and that she knew he was equally angry with her. That was like extra fuel on the fire.

Slowly she moved her mouth off of his lips and began to kiss him down his body - first, unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his chest, while continuing to run her hands over all of his body. She moved lower and lower until she finally came to his belt. She undid the bent and then his pants. Opening them she rubbed her hand over top of his hard cock still encased in his briefs, Then she pulled the briefs back and as she slowly exposed his manhood she kissed everything she exposed. First the head of his cock, then the shaft, she licked and kissed and nibbled at his cock hungrily;. She licked his shaft several times before she slowly took his cock into her mouth and began to suck him in and out slowly, all the while she swirled her tongue around his cock. Eventually she was able to push his pants down far enough that she could cup his balls and gently squeeze them as she sucked him in and out hungrily.

Xavier had been sincere when he said he loved Abigail enough to let her go. In a way that was quite liberating and he was able to discard his insecurity about how she might react to his finding her and groping her so overtly. Or that she might take offense at the taste of Robin upon his lips. If he wasn't what she wanted, he would simply have to live with that. But unlike in the ride to the restaurant, she did not seem to mind his attentions. If anything, she seemed to kiss him more intensely as if she recognized the flavor and approved. She felt his hardness, his arousal having built in intensity since he left Robin and headed for Abigail. He let her roll him off and felt her crawl on top of him to take control. He was confident enough to let her, enjoying the sight of those beautiful big tits of hers rolling around in her partially open dress. She humped him like a bitch in heat and he encouraged her with more kisses and caresses.

"You like that, familiar even?" He said, letting it be known between them that they had a shared lover. How long had it been since he had seen her react to him like this? Too long, that was for sure. When he realized she was working her way towards going down on him, he could barely believe he would get head twice in one day. Robin had quite a talent for it but in their own non-penetrative style. "That feels terrific, but you don't have to..." He began to say but then she kissed his cock and his words failed him. Her lips and tongue were everywhere it seemed and his balls ached with pleasure. But then she took him into her mouth and so unlike Robin began to hungrily take his length into her mouth. Would she take the whole thing, could she? She took plenty though and it felt good to be inside of his wife once more.

"God that feels good." He told her as she sucked. He was about to suggest she ride him but decided to hold his tongue and let her use hers. He would let her take charge for a change and see where it took them. Damn but she looked good with his cock in her mouth, he had so missed that.

Abi continued to hungrily lick and suck with her husband's cock. She took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue all over it until she then let it pop out of her mouth and began licking and sucking his shaft, while at the same time she gently squeezed his balls. Then with her other hand she took his cock and rubbed it while she sucked on his balls until she again took it into her mouth. Finally she took it all the way into her mouth and her throat so that she engulfed his cock all the way. Then she slowly let it back out until it almost popped out and then she took it all the way back in again. She repeated this several times until she finally started to suck him a little faster and more intensely, establishing a rhythm.

She could tell he was enjoying it. It had been forever since she had sucked Xaiver's cock. Why had it been so long? She always enjoyed cock-sucking and was rather good at it. And, unbeknownst to Xavier before she met him had had had a lot of practice. But early on he was uptight and then he was so awkward in his reciprocating with her that it just never seemed to work for them and they fell into a boring pattern of missionary intercourse, which had the effect of making Abi feel used like a fake pussy and having her needs left unmet. Of course, they had had children as a result but the children were now adults and there would be no more since she had had her tubes tied after the youngest was born. But the issue now was their future together and whether they could continued together. For if they were to repair and rebuild their marriage something had to change and Abi knew right well that despite her tendency to repeatedly rehearse Xaiver's numerous faults she was also to blame. "It takes two to tango" goes the expression and it is true. They didn't do oral sex because of their poor communication and if there was any hope that had to change.

So Abi was taking a chance. She knew that the old Xavier would have been uncomfortable with her obviously well practiced cock-sucking abilities, but they had to connect in new ways and this was something that was important to her. Besides, just the fact that she knew he had been with Robin told her that he was beginning to open up to some degree, even though she also knew that part of the problem was his fantasy of her as the pure, sexually naive girl. She should never have allowed that to go on, she should have burst that myth ages ago. That was her mistake, and it had been unfair to Xavier. But unless he rejected her, then she was going to make it up to him. And, if her rejected her - well - so be it.

She continued to suck and increased both the speed and intensity to the point where he was now fucking her face. She loved that and as much as she wanted to taste his cum, have it fill her mouth and cover her face she wondered if she should let him slip out and push him inside her. She also desperately wanted to feel him fill her up.

As much as Xavier had enjoyed Robin's technique, there was just nothing quite like the feeling of his hard cock sinking deep into the warm wetness of Abigail's hungry mouth. It was hard to focus with the overwhelming pleasure she was offering up to her husband after the near death experience of their marriage. He didn't know if this meant they had come to an agreement, but it certainly seemed promising. He was fully amazed as he watched the full length of his cock disappear between Abigail's lovely lips. Watching her then repeat the process over and over, he had never felt so helpless, as if she were draining the very life out of him like some kind of succubus. What a way to go through, he thought to himself as she continued to work his cock like an experienced whore. Making him wonder how she had stayed so proficient since she certainly wasn't practicing on him. But he fought that jealous thought away, determined to make things work with her if there was a way to do so and for her to be happy. After all, who was he to judge when he had already had sexual relations with Robin twice now.
He needed to learn to live in the moment and perhaps that is what he would learn from Robin and Abigail. But ultimately, Robin seemed to bring a component that they both needed, something each craved that felt like the spark that could rekindle their fire. If she were seriously considering having him cum in her pussy, she would need to relent and soon. He could feel the fire boiling inside, his cum ready to erupt at any moment. His cum was hers to claim if she kept going this way. She sucked cock like a whore, but damn it felt good. Is this what she wanted?

He reached out and gripped her hair as his climax neared. "I've always wanted to respect you, the mother of my children, put you up on a pedestal. But maybe that isn't what you wanted, what you needed." He tugged at her hair a bit to bring her to look up at him, wanting to look in her eyes as he neared his climax. "Do you want me to let you down from that pedestal?" He asked her as solemnly as he could manage on the edge of climax.

Back
Top Bottom