Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Still Waters Run Deep

Abigail sensed that she had passed the point of no return with Xavier, should would finish sucking him off and he would fill her mouth with his cum for the first time in ages. With one hand she cupped and squeezed his balls and with the other she had grasped his shaft and followed the motion of her mouth up and down as she sucked his cock into her mouth deep and then back out, applying suction and swirling her tongue all around the shaft as it entered into her mouth and throat. She also slowed her own motions allowing him to take over thrusting into her with his hips so that he was now fucking her mouth.

Focused as she was on fucking him with her mouth she could only vaguely hear what he was saying to her and she could not respond other than to grunt. But she did hear the last line about being let down from the pedestal. Of course no woman wants to be put on a pedestal and kept up there constantly. Abigail was a woman of marked contrasts, she wanted and expected to be treated with a certain amount of deference and respect in some contexts, but in their intimate interactions she wanted to be her husband's slut, his whore! The problem was in teaching Xavier learn to recognize the appropriate contexts.

Abi prepared herself. She knew that any moment her husband would fill her mouth. She felt herself filled with excited anticipation as she waited for the moment. The first time someone had filled her mouth with cum, many many years ago, she had been caught by surprise and reacted by coughing and spitting. But it didn't didn't take her long to get over that to the point where she craved the taste of cum and the feel of it filling her mouth. She figured out how to keep from gagging and coughing so that she could enjoy the smooth, salty taste as it filled her up and then spilled out onto her face dripping onto her dress. She loved the feel of cum on her face. She even loved the naughtiness of sporting cum stains on her dress. It had been a very long time, but her extensive practice had taken over and she knew exactly what to do in order to milk her husband as she bore down with excited anticipation.

Abigail didn't, couldn't answer him with words, but the way she worked his cock was all the answer he needed. He had lost his lover when he started thinking of her as the mother of his children. Treating her with too much respect when deep down, she was a sexual being and wanted to be treated as such, at least in the bedroom. Or creekside park as the case maybe this night. She had a talent he had too long neglected to let her show and he had urges he had too long neglected. That would end tonight for both of them as he gripped her hair tighter and began thrusting his cock into her mouth more and more of his own accord.

He began to fuck her mouth and at the same time he talked to her in the way he thought she wanted. "I lost you Abi, I want to find you again." He told her, the rhythm of his words following the pace of his thrusts into her mouth. She couldn't respond with words of course, but the way her tongue kept swirling about him and the way she sucked gave him the confidence it was what she wanted, no needed to hear from him. "I've always loved you, never stopped." He began to thrust deeper, back into her throat as she had showed him she could still do it.

"But when the kids were born, you became something special, something sacred, maybe too sacred." He began to thrust deep and force her head to take all of him until he knew she couldn't even breath he was so deep in her throat. But then he'd pull her back, let her get a couple of breaths then fuck her mouth again. "I, I couldn't do this anymore." He told her. "It just didn't seem right." He couldn't take it anymore, he thrust deep and felt his cock erupt inside of her. He pulled back so the second shot would fill her mouth. "But you were always good at this, always liked it. You earned the right to be my slut, to always be my slut." He told her, now loud enough that if anyone else were in the closed park they would have heard him clearly. He felt several more powerful ejaculations before he collapsed back down and released her hair, spent as she had claimed every drop of his cum.

Abi could hear her husband talking to her but only caught a few words here and there as he spoke low between his moans and his ragged breathing. "Find you again... sacred..." But she heard clearly "you have earned the right to be my slut, to always be my slut..." The words sent a wave of passion through her body like a flash of lightening which centered between her legs and then radiated through her entire body causing her skin to feel like it was on fire. She bore down, taking his cock into her mouth completely, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock and then pushing it into the space where the head meets the shaft. At that moment he exploded, his cum filling her mouth. She swallowed, but could not keep up. She swallowed again, but by now the cum had overflowed from her mouth onto her face and was dripping on his body. She swallowed again and again. She brought her hands up and wiped the cum from his body and her face and licked it off her fingers. Then she cupped his balls and squeezed, sucking again in order to milk every drop from him. As he began to deflate she pushed her face into his belly wiping the cum that remained all over her face and licking with her tongue all around his cock. Finally she reached up again with her wet hands and wiped what remained of the cum on her face all around her face. Then she crawled up to him and laying flat upon him she kissed him - a deep passionate kiss.

After kissing she moved her mouth to his neck and kissed it and then lay on top of him for a moment in silence and listened to his breathing. It was still fast, but otherwise there was silence. Abi was at this moment a combination of her own intense arousal and exhaustion. She lay her head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. "I love you Xavier, husband..." She paused, "I don't want to leave..." she said finally. After a bit more silence she spoke softly, "We are really lousy at communication! You really piss me off sometimes Xavier!" She sat up and looked at him, she had tears in her eyes, but her mouth and face were still glistening from the cum that had been smeared on them. Then she went back in for another deep kiss.

Xavier had no time to react to her kiss, tasting himself on her lips he couldn't exactly object since she had tasted him even more fully. He wondered if it was some sort of payback of just losing herself in passion, but he kissed her back, not letting it affect their moment. "I love you Abi, I always have, I don't want you to leave either." He told her in response, it was the honest truth, he just wasn't sure how to stop things from going out of control. He kissed her again and thought about what was becoming the obvious solution to their problem, unless of course he was just deluding himself.

"Maybe we just need a buffer between us? We both get along with Robin, maybe they can help us?" It was crazy but he wanted it and it might just work. "We could just try it, we don't have much to lose at this point." He said, fearing he might lose her by not trying something.

"How about this weekend, we invite Robin to stay with us, just a trial thing." He suggested, wondering if it would be enough to keep Abigail interested and happy.

As she considered it, he thought of ways to get the taste of his own cum out of his mouth. He rolled on top of her then kissed her himself, then worked his way down. Kissing her neck, nuzzling into her open dress to kiss her tits. Then down further, lifting her dress and spreading her legs. He used Robin's technique again, but this time it shouldn't surprise Abigail like it had before.

Monday night Robin slept like baby, perhaps a bit too soundly, because come Tuesday morning they didn't wake up when the alarm went off, at least not until it had been beeping for at least a total of fifteen minutes which meant that they must have snoozed it at least once without waking up enough for it to be a conscious act. Monday had been a long day but a very satisfying day as well. Having showered they sent both Abigail and Xavier a text asking how the night had ended, hoping that it had ended well and that they were not heading off in different directions. While Robin would probably have chosen Abigail, if the two of them were to make them choose between them, they simply didn't want to choose. They wanted them both as lovers.

After breakfast school went on as usual, a bit of Biology, some Math, and a double class of English literature to finish it off. After class they spent time in the school library researching Virginia Woolf, the subject of their essay for English literature. It had taken some convincing to get the school to agree to the subject due to the still rather provocative topics explored in some of her novels, Orlando in particular, at least it was still rather provocative in small-town Kansas. An essay on Virginia Woolf would also not be complete without exploring the relationship she had with Vita Sackville-West, on whom the lead character of the novel was based, and since this was small town Kansas that was in a sense even more provocative than a gender fluid nobleman living for centuries. And even though Ms Lund, their English teacher was a dedicated feminist and preferred to bring to light female authors, overlooked by a male canon of so called genius, she was after all restrained by the school regulations and curriculum as well as the fact that the school's headmistress was born and bred right there in Sedgwick, Kansas. It had not been Ms Lund who tried to stop Robin from pursuing the subject but said headmistress. Robin had however not backed down and even mentioned Abigail as some sort of threat to get their way. It was in some sense a victory of sorts to have been allowed to write the essay, even if it was under the condition that it had to first be approved by the head mistress and the board before they would be allowed to present it.

Ms Lund, who was originally from Boston, was also the one teacher at the school who understood Robin and their fluid gender-identity. She was the one they turned to if an issue arose, such as for instance not having to share a room with any of the other girls or boys and a separate shower booth.

Last edited:
Abi could tell that Xavier was a little put off by tasting his own cum in her mouth. But she was impressed that he didn't recoil but went with it anyway. He began to kiss her as he moved down her body - her breasts, nipples, tummy... lower.... She listened as he spoke obliquely of hooking up with Robin as if Robin was some kind of therapist with whom they had to make an appointment. But before she was able to respond he flipped up her skirt, pushed his face between her legs and began to toy with her vulva and lick and suck her clitoris. The feel of his tongue on her most sensitive parts took her breath away and disabled her speech. She sighed loudly and moaned then she relaxed and spread her legs, carefully moving her hands down to caresses his head, but making sure he didn't get the impression she was trying to stop him. She closed her eyes and luxuriated in the sensations and she continued to gently moan. "I love you Xavier," was all she was able to get out in a guttural whisper. In the past he just was never patient enough to be successful, but she knew he had been taking lessons (sort of) so she was anxious to see and experience any improvement.

And there was improvement. He took his time and seemed to know exactly what to do with his tongue. Soon she was in ecstasy as he slowly brought her closer and closer to release. This would be the first time since, well she couldn't even remember when he had last given her an orgasm. When he slowly pushed two fingers inside of her deep and moved them in and out slowly brushing against the upper wall of her vagina it finally sent her over the edge and she cried out. But he didn't stop, he continued and soon she felt a 2nd wave of intense pleasure pass through her body.... and then a third. She screamed and she reached him and pulled up up on top of her. She was crying and she held him tight as they rolled over on their sides and she burrowed her head into his chest and sobbed. He said nothing but held her and finally she turned her head upwards and kissed him gently, tasting the lovely mixture of her own wetness along with the remainder of his cum and still a little of Robin.

Finally she broke the kiss and went back to nuzzling him. "I'm sorry I lost it earlier." She said finally, "Sometimes I am not very patient and kind of bitchy towards you." She paused, "But sometimes you push my buttons and piss me off so much Xavier!" She bent in again for a kiss. "But we need to stop talking in riddles. Our communication is already pretty poor, so let's just out with it. You know I have been with Robin, and I know you have been with Robin. No, I have no plans to run off with them at all. You are my husband and I want it to stay that way. I am totally ok with the idea of us getting together with Robin. But, two things - 1. If you start getting jealous that will be the end; and 2. It isn't fair to expect anything more of Robin than some affection and friendship. Being with Robin is not going to solve our serious communication issues, we have to work on those ourselves. And I say we start now. I am being honest with you." She took a deep breath, "I love you, I want to stay with you, I don't want a divorce, I don't want to be with anyone else in a permanent relationship with I do need variety in my sex life. I can't help it. But, I think you do too, Actually I think everyone does. But it isn't going to work if you don't find a way to get past your jealousy and possessiveness, I can't deal with that anymore. And I don't think Robin has any idea how much that is a part of you. But we can't do this if you can't find a way to reign it in." She kissed him again deep.

"You know it is pretty late... Do you want to go home, or do you want to fuck me here!" She smiled at him.

Xavier's physical compatibility with Abi was beyond doubt, as was his love for her. But they were so different and had grown even further apart over the years. As Abi began to rattle of her conditions, he was reminded of why it was they were having problems.

"Sometimes I think it is the words that get us into trouble, I know you need more than I can give you, especially on the intellectual level." He told her, trying to be patient but also not wanting to paper over the challenges that remained to their reconciliation. As much as he just wanted to agree to anything she said to avert a crisis, he knew it wouldn't get better if they didn't take it on.

"I think we need something more in our life though, something neither of us can give the other." He let that idea sit with her for a moment. "I'm not jealous of what you and Robin have together, I think it is good for you, good for both of us." He stayed silent about the parts of Robin that were VERY good for him, but he was sure Abi could imagine well enough. It was much different than trying to accept Abi with another man.

"I think you under estimate Robin's affect upon us, both of us." He said, realizing he was getting to a very sensitive topic but one that had to be addressed. "Robin has more to offer than I think either of us can appreciate just yet, and maybe it is best to let her...I mean them decide what we can expect from them." He was of course still struggling a bit with Robin's own sense of sexuality and gender, but even if he couldn't talk on about it for hours or give a lecture on it, it didn't mean he didn't accept them as best as he could understand.

Xavier answered her last question by mounting her and sliding his cock into her pussy. Having just brought her to an oral climax, her pussy felt both quite wet and tight as if the after shocks of orgasm were still convulsing within her. He thrust deep inside of her but instead of pistoning his hips, he stayed deep and look her in the eyes. "We took a vow and I want to live by it. But part of it means you belong to me, as I do you. If you want to break that vow, I won't stop you, but if you want to stay, I'll hold you to it." With that he stopped talking and began thrusting in and out of his wife, his eyes boring deep into hers with every thrust.

Abi gasped as Xavier pushed into her and filled her full. What an incredible sensation and she moaned deeply. She responded by wrapping her legs around him as he spoke to her. There was a kind of animal magnetism that bound them together. "I'm staying," was all she could get out as he began to roughly pump her cunt with his cock. She moaned and whimpered as she felt wave after wave of sensations course through her body. Their hostility towards each other had the effect of intensifying their sexual encounters and it crossed Abi's mind that perhaps they unconsciously worked to maintain this tension between them because they both knew that it had this effect on their physical relationship. By now Abi was grunting in time to her husband's thrusts, even as he increased his speed and roughness as he moved towards climax. He groaned and stiffened, she tightened her legs in order to push him as deep as possible inside of her. "I belong to you..." She whispered as her mind began to spin.

The next thing she remembered - she shook her head and opened her eyes to feel herself begin carried. Whether it was the intensity of the sex or her own exhaustion or a combination she didn't know, but she had drifted off. She wrapped her arms around her husband and kissed him as he set her down. It was then she realized that the top of her dress was totally undone and she could feel that she was dripping a combination of his cum and her own arousal down her leg. "I'll be ok to drive, but you should follow me and I won't go too fast." She got into her car and buckled herself in with some difficulty. As she waited for Xavier to get into his truck she pulled her phone from her purse and looked at the time: 3:30 AM! And then she noticed the text from Robin. Quickly she typed a response: "It's all good. I'll take tomorrow off. We'll be in touch - heart!" Send.

It took every bit of Abi's strength and concentration in order to stay awake enough to drive the 30 minute trip home. Still, the encounter at the park was one of the most sexually thrilling experiences of her life and she felt as though it might have put their marriage back on course - maybe a new course, but she felt that perhaps they were no longer heading towards the abyss.

Finally they pulled onto their property. Abi brought her car to a stop, switched it off and slumped over the steering wheel. Xavier helped her out of the car and supported her as they walked towards the house. She suddenly stopped. "I don't need you to provide intellectual stimulation, god knows I get enough of that at work. I need you to be my husband, my friend, my lover." She kissed them and they continued into the house. She wanted to add "my master" but thought better of it. Still there was a deep seated submissive sexual drive that propelled a lot of who Abi was and how she related to others. At last she dropped into bed without taking off her dress and feel fast asleep.

A few hours later she awoke due to habit. She went to pee, picked up her phone and called in sick to her department. Then she slipped off her dress and climbed back into bed naked, cuddling up with Xavier as she fell back fast asleep.

Xavier woke feeling Abi naked and snuggled close to him. His hardness pressed into her softness as he thought about the events of the last few days. The sense of crisis that had quickly built between them seemed to have abated. Now it was a sense of opportunity as his thoughts shifted, not away from Abi by any means but to include Robin as well. He had spoken his peace to Abi and she had agreed, a bond renewed between them both spiritually and sexually. How good it had felt to say the words that she belonged to him while impaled deep into her warm wet pussy. It was nearly perfect, and Robin would soon fill any voids, or so he thought.

He slid into her again even as she slept, renewing the ownership theme he had left her with the previous night. She would wake with him inside of her, nearly ready to climax.

Over a leisurely breakfast which involved much groping, kissing, and caressing, they planned a weekend with Robin where they would further explore the nature of their new understanding of each other. He let Abi do most of the discussion with Robin, but prodded to find out how long Robin could be signed out of the school, eager to extend their first mutual visit as long as possible.

Abi had called in sick for Tuesday, but did send Robin some texts letting them know that she and Xavier had established a truce and were going to try to move forward and stay together. Their issues weren't resolved, but they were trying to find a way to live with their differences. Physical intimacy was one way they could connect.

On Wednesday Abi returned to class and following her class with Robin spent some time talking with Robin about everything that had happened and looking forward to the weekend. They would sign Robin out of their dorm around 1;00 in the afternoon on Saturday and Robin could stay at their little farmhouse through Sunday. Abi explained that she thought they would need to go slow and Robin would need to do some of the leading. Xavier likes to be in charge, but this a new experience and it would probably be best is Robin led at least at first.

It was about half way through the school day on Tuesday they received Abigail's reply about her and Xavier having at least called a truce and decided to stay together. That was good to hear. They still heard nothing from Xavier though and couldn't help but to wonder if he saw things the same way. They saw him drive past the school a few times but there was nothing odd about that really as it was fairly central to Sedgwick and he was out patrolling, perhaps thinking about everything that had happened lately.

Wednesday was their extra curricular class in Wichita and they were looking forward to seeing Abigail and to talk to her, to get the inside story of what had happened that night. They stuck around after class and when Abigail mentioned what she and Xavier had talked about, about involving them in their relationship as some kind of conductor, Robin first bit their bottom lip nervously and then smiled. Then they bit their lip again even more nervously as Abigail suggested that since this was all a new experience to them, especially to Xavier, that they would have to take the lead initially.

They almost protested that this was as new to them as it was to Xavier and Abigail but perhaps she did have a point. It was after all they who had managed to seduce them both separately and it was they who had talked Xavier into at least considering the idea and since in the end it had been he who had suggested it to Abigail perhaps she was right. It might make the most sense for them to take the lead on this until Xavier and Abigail began to settle into the idea of sharing their marriage with a third party.
"So 1 pm Saturday then," they confirmed with a nod.
"And you'll pick me up outside," they added with another nod.
Then they bit their lip seductively and winked playfully at Abigail.
"I suppose I won't have to pack my PJs despite spending the night. Right?"

Wednesday afternoon dragged on and Robin was, to say the least, distracted by the thought of the weekend and what Abigail had suggested. It was of course not that they were a virgin, unless you interpreted the word quite literally to mean that they had had their vagina penetrated, it wasn't even that they had not been intimate with more than one person at the same time either, but they were as nervous as they were excited about the weekend.

Thursday they went shopping in Wichita after school, a new pale green button down shirt, a pair of skinny black jeans. While in Wichita they took the opportunity to do a two hour long work out session at the gym Xavier had recommended to them. Friday came and went and all through the latter half of the week Robin had only just been able to focus their attention on school.

It wasn't quite a full weekend but it did at least include an overnight stay. Xavier found himself pre-occupied with the idea of this threesome and his patrols seemed to take him past Robin's school a bit more than usual. He did leave most of the arrangements to Abi though, his position in Sedgwick not lending itself to overt inquiries into the life of a young student without either besmirching their reputation or his. Abi's being Robin's teacher back in Wichita would raise much less suspicion from the community. But that didn't mean he wasn't thinking about what was to come, it made for a very long week.

It was a little strange to think of Robin taking the lead, Xavier tended to have a rather dominant personality and though he knew Abi craved elements of that, it was also what was getting him into trouble with her. That and they were just in different places intellectually. Robin would be that common denominator, the glue that would hold them together. He couldn't have them just seeming like a pawn of his own plans, Robin would bring their own imprint upon their marital relations and make it something new and unique. They couldn't do that from the back seat. Thankfully Robin was also rather non-threatening to Xavier, despite her obvious props, she didn't have a cock so his alpha male pride was able to stay intact. But also the way that Robin had guided him to such intense arousal, almost another level of sexuality, he still puzzled over it even as he craved more.

He had a night shift on Thursday and with Abigail at school all day he decided to head into Wichita for a good workout. He was pleasantly surprised to find Robin there at the gym. "Need a spotter?" He asked, he wasn't sure if they did much free weights but there may have been a hint of challenge in his voice as he showed an opportunity for them to work out together. It would be an interesting perspective, getting physical without intimacy, and some inherent competition between the older man and the gender fluid youth. They made an odd couple, but there was no denying the chemistry, at least on his end.

The very thought of the weekend had his libido in over drive. He did hold Abigail to her vows, several nights between then and Saturday morning. Instead of sating him however, it only seemed to intensify his desire to have Robin join them.

Abi was surprised at the change in the atmosphere at home. She and Xavier had developed a way of living together that could generously be defined as "living like roommates." Everything he did, from little things like leaving things laying around to even his basic habits like forgetting to clean the hair off of the shower drain would annoy the heck out of her. So they lived in an environment of constant simmering tension. But suddenly, after she woke up on Tuesday with Xavier inside of her, this seemed to change. There was a new spirit. Abi mused to herself that her husband seemed to finally accept the fact that she wasn't an untouchable mother goddess but was a human woman with needs, obsessions and lots of experience. With this kind of mutual understanding of each other's basic humanity she realized that the intellectual differences between them were not quite as important. Besides that, he suddenly seemed insatiable. Im short, he wanted to fuck her constantly even to the point of her waking from sleep and finding him deep inside of her. She might have normally objected but the prospect of Robin had also changed her own outlook and she opened herself, literally, to all of his advances.

After her talk with Robin on Wednesday, she found herself obsessing about the coming weekend. She wondered how this was going to work. How should they dress? What should they do? Should she plan to cook a really nice meal? Should they plan some kind of a game to break the ice? Abi had had encounters with multiple partners in the distant past, but she had been much younger then and besides those experiences had been fueled with drugs and alcohol. There would be none of that this time, except perhaps for a simple glass of wine for dinner.

Friday she had Robin's class and she was anxious to talk with them after class. She had started a series of lectures about the place of women within the "polis" - the city. And in particular she was focused on women's ritual responsibilities. She was sure that many in the class, especially the boys, were hoping for some out of control orgy like ritual stories. Unfortunately they would be disappointed. The official ritual life of Ancient Greece was much more tame than that. Somehow during the class time Abi had managed to communicate with Robin and indicated to them that she wanted them to remain for a bit after class. After the students left she gave them a little kiss as she began to ask her questions. "How should we prepare for this? How should we dress?" She suggested that she cook a really nice meal for them that she could put in the oven and let cook without a lot of attention to it. She would bake a pie Friday night. Did this sound ok? But how would they initiate all this? Would they need to talk about it first - limits, boundaries all that sort of thing? She was obviously nervous and just as obviously overthinking. Group sex when fueled by alcohol and drugs was easier, but she also knew that every participant being fully in control of themselves would lead to a much more satisfy and enjoyable and safer encounter.

Seeing Xavier at the gym was the first chance Robin had had to communicate with him and they nodded when he asked if they needed a spotter, not because they actually did but having already done three sets of 15 reps on the leg press machine and 3 sets of 25 sit ups on the incline bench they were about ready for the bench press and it might be a good time to pick his brains about what he expected of the weekend. They set the barbell to 185 lbs and intended to do three sets of 7 reps. Wearing a tight fitting sleeveless top and matching leggings it was easy for anyone to see the muscle tone of their body and at 5'7 anyone might have taken them for a short boy rather than a tall girl, had it not been that the top did outline their small breasts which was exactly how they liked it. It would also be the first time Xavier would have seen them dressed without the sock to give their crotch a masculine outline. There was not a lot of talking between them though except with regards to the work out. They didn't talk much but it was still a good hang out and Robin realised that this was something they could bond over with Xavier and when they went their separate ways to shower and change they made a date to work out together at least once a week.

Come Friday it was time for their second class of the week in Wichita and while they were a bit distracted by thoughts of Abigail's naked body and of the coming weekend they barely listened to the lecture but rather let their imagination run wild with all the possibilities it held.

After class they stayed behind as Abigail had asked them to and it surprised them a bit to find their lover as nervous about the weekend as she seemed to be, almost like a teenager about to have her partner over to dinner to meet her parents for the first time.
"I actually bought a new outfit for Saturday," they said and added that it was nothing overly fancy.
They then suggested that Abigail might perhaps put on a nice dress, the kind she'd wear for going out to dinner.
"And I'm sure neither I nor your husband would mind something nice underneath it," they added with a wink and a chuckle.
"Y'know, something lacy and sensual."

Dinner as such didn't have to be anything fancy or elaborate. They all knew why they would be there but they did agree that it might be a good idea to talk things through first, maybe over coffee and a pie, set up some basic rules and boundaries. They were after all entering into uncharted territory and Robin was sure that neither of them had the slightest idea what might come of it.

Saturday morning Robin was up early and went for their regular morning run as they did every weekend. Then they showered and spent a few hours working on their story until just before noon when they got dressed, a nice pair of tight fitting boxer briefs into which they added the rolled up sock before slipping into their new jeans which did indeed enhance the bulge created by the sock to make it look like they were packing some real meat. It looked really good and the effect did put a smile on their face. They then put on their new shirt and to finish the outfit they put on a plain dark purple tie in their usually preferred simple Winchester knot. Lastly they did their hair and added thick dark grey eyeliner to really enhance their gender fluidity.

Before heading down to the ground floor to wait for Abigail to come sign them out they put on their newly shined Chelsea boots and took one last look at themselves in the mirror and for a brief moment actually considered a fake moustache but decided against it. It was already a quarter to one and they didn't want to let Abigail wait.

Abi was nervous when she arrived at the school to sign Robin out for the weekend. She had dressed in her modest blue dress which was just dressy enough to make her look and feel a bit out of place and rather conspicuous. She tried to chat nonchalantly with the dorm mother as she signed her signature but she sensed that the dorm mother was suspicious. Or was it Abi's imagination. She had left Xavier at home. He wanted to come with her, but she thought it would look weird for them both to go sign him out. After all they weren't Robin's parents. Besides she had made lasagna and while it cooked she felt it best to for someone to be in the house.

They got into Abi's little car and headed for her and Xavier's little farm house. "I made lasagna and a salad and some apple pie. I hope you will enjoy that. We can always call out for pizza. In Kansas City we could call out for other things, like Chinese food, but Sedgwick is not the best place for that." Her nervousness was showing and she was aware of it. "By the way, you look nice." She turned her head briefly and smiled.

Within 10 minutes she was turning into the long driveway and she came to a stop in front of the house. "Here we are," she said as she looked at Robin, then she bent over slightly and gave them a little kiss. "You are important to me. I care about you deeply. I don't know what this weekend will bring, but no matter what just remember you are beloved of me Robin, and will always be so."

Robin was perhaps just as nervous as Abigail was when she signed the documents necessary to have them spend a night away from the dorm. The explanation they had given to the matron was that Abigail wanted to have her star pupil over for a nice dinner and discuss possible future options for them. It would probably run quite late, well beyond curfew. At first the matron had been a bit hesitant since normally it was only parents, adult siblings or other relatives that signed the students out over night but with Abigail being a respected professor in Wichita and her husband being the local sheriff she had agreed, after al what could possibly happen to her most difficult charge under such circumstances.

When the papers were signed Robin grabbed their small overnight bag which contained their pyjamas, a book and at the bottom wrapped in a fresh pair of boxer briefs was their RealDoe. It was obvious that there would be sex and they wanted to come prepared even though they were unsure as to how Xavier would react to the toy.
"Lasagna sounds great," they said and nodded.
"Mike always made the most amazing lasagna," they added and bit their lip.
Mike had been their mum's second husband and mentioning him brought back memories of that horrible day when the police had shown up at school to inform them abut the accident that had taken their mother from them along with Mike, a man they considered more a father than their actual dad.
"It's going to be a year next month," they said and carefully touched the back of their hand to their eyes to keep any tears from messing up their make up.
They took a few deep breaths and calmed themselves down. Tonight was not a night for wallowing in grief.
"So anyhow, you look really nice too," they said to change the subject.
"I really like how that dress hugs your ... forms."
They chuckled a little and had to restrain themselves from reaching out to grab themselves a handful of their lover's breasts. Instead they placed their hand gently on her thigh and gave it a playful squeeze.

As they drove up to the house it looked just as they had imagined it would. Classical American ranch style with a large porch stretching across the entire front of the house and wooden steps leading up to it. Then the soft kiss caught them slightly off guard but it was something they had longed for ever since they saw Abigail walking in the doors back at the dorm.
"You're special to me too," they said and kissed Abigail ever so lightly.
"I don't think I've ever met anyone quite like you before."
They felt a familiar heat starting to rise up from their crotch and they wanted so badly to just ravage the sexy professor right then and there.
"And I don't care that you're almost old enough to be my grandmother. I love you."
It was the first time they had spoken those words to someone who had not carried them inside them for nine month.

It was not without a certain amount of reluctance and after a few more light kisses they eventually got out of the car and walked up the steps to the porch. So this was the point of no return. No matter what happened over the next two days nothing would ever be the same again. If all went well they would wake up Sunday morning, after an evening and night of what they imagined would be the best sex they had ever had, and find themselves engaged in a throuple relationship with a married couple. If not then perhaps that would mean the end of Abigail's and Xavier's marriage somewhere down the road but Robin would still have them both, assuming neither of them got jealous about it, and if they were completely honest they would choose Abigail if they were forced to choose one or the other.

Xavier had his charms and a most wonderful cock, and it would be quite an adventure to teach him all the things about sex that he might never have been able to imagine, but at that very moment as they followed Abigail up the six steps to the porch that was all it was. There was a much deeper, emotional and intellectual connection with his wife.
"You're both as nervous as I am about this aren't you?"

The encounter at the gym had been quite unexpected but most welcome and more than a little frustrating. It wasn't like they could openly talk about their upcoming encounter even though they were out of Sedgewick. So they basically went through the motions of lifting and spotting as if they were just a couple of guys working out together. Except that Robin's outfit was skin tight and obviously feminine despite their height and muscle tone. "You sure about that?" He asked, amazed at the weight the youth was planning to press.

He had never thought such developed muscles could be sexy but on Robin it was all he could do to not reach out and caress their arms and follow the contours of their muscles all the way down to those small breasts. Their nipples were prominent through the thin material, their small boobs accentuated by the muscles beneath. Xavier's erection was starting to become obvious as he stood just above their head. Xavier kept urging them several times to do one more, goading them to exhaustion as he admired the look of intensity on their face. He wanted to push them beyond their ability so that they would need his help on that last rep and he could enjoy watching them struggle a little with more than they could handle. Robin was always so confident, he wondered if they could be pushed out of their comfort zone.

It was also a level of camaraderie that he simply didn't share with Abigail. He wondered at how he could have these intense feelings towards both of them that were so different yet so obviously sexual. He loved Abigail, he may grow to love Robin as well, but in such a different way. But the thought of loving the two of them together, seemed like something that was both hard to fathom and impossible to ignore. He was surprised that his overwhelming thought was the two of them fucking Abigail, more so than he fucking both of them in turn. Robin was quite fit and he had a wicked grin as his mind imagined both of them focusing all their energies on his lovely wife. He was simply going to have to find a way to make this work, with both of them.

His anticipation on Saturday as beyond distracting. He had barely been able to keep his hands off Abigail in the lead up to this day but had pledged he was going to stay away from her early Saturday. He distracted himself with some tractor maintenance he had been putting off for a while. It would keep his mind occupied and his dick in his pants until it was time to clean up for Robin's arrival. As that time approached he put his tools away and went into the house.

The aroma of dinner and pie gave the impression of Abigail as a domestic goddess, but he sight of her in her dress revealed quite the more sensual creature. His desire for her was clear on his face but he dared not touch her both for his dirty hands and the difficulty it would be releasing her once he had her. "I'm headed up to shower." He said, holding up his grimy hands as a warning to her not to get too close as he leaned in for a simple kiss. They hadn't really talked that much about what was going to happen, probably because neither really knew. But it was clear they had both been thinking of little else.

He showered and shaved and even used a rare bit of cologne that Abigail had gotten for him. He dressed in khakis and a button down shirt, slipping a sport coat over it but no tie. He was still upstairs as Abi and Robin pulled up the drive. But they had barely made it onto the large porch when he opened the front door to greet them both. He was every bit as nervous as they were, but was perhaps a bit more determined not to show it.

He took in Robin's masculine yet undeniably sexy clothes for the evening and instead of feeling jealous he was struck by how good they looked together. He simply admired them for a moment before smiling a big smile. "You two look terrific together." Instead of retreating to let them all into the house however, he opened his arms and pulled them both into a hug that might have been a little awkward, but was most genuine. He physically pulled them tight together with his arms as he kissed first his wife, then their guest.

Abi was quite self-conscious as she signed Robin out. She bantered with the matron and tried to answer the questions she posed in a casual way. But Abi felt challenged, almost as if the matron suspected something. But how could she? Abi even noticed her hand trembling as she held the pen to sign the book. Finally they waved good bye and were in Abi's car heading to her and Xavier's home, which was only about a 5 minutes drive. As they drove, she felt Robin place their hand on her leg. She didn't move to remove it, but instead opened her legs just slightly. But then after trying to make small talk sharing with Robin that she had made lasagna Robin had reacted in a manner most unexpected. He got suddenly emotional and spoke of someone named Mike. In all the time she had know Robin Abi had never talked with him about his parents or home situation. "How odd," she thought. "And how selfish of her." She looked over at Robin and noticed them brushing what looked like a tear from their eye. Her heart went out to them and it triggered the mother / teacher in her. She wanted to just stop the car, take them in her arms and ask them to tell her the whole story. But, by then she was turning into the driveway of her house and she knew that Xavier would be waiting. It would have to wait. But she made a mental note to return to this topic at a time more appropriate, and to try to be less focused on herself and a little more sensitive to Robin, her student/lover who had in many ways captured her heart. "I love you," they said after she had finished sharing a few words of affection. This admission had surprised Abigail. "I... I love you too, Robin." She kissed them again. And with that they were out of the car.

As they started towards the house Xavier came through the front doors onto the porch to greet them. They both seemed to immediately shrug off the unexpected emotional moment they had just shared. Though Abi held back a little and let Robin walk up the steps first. "You two look terrific," he said as he took them both into a hug. It was a kind gesture, even a loving one. But Abi was suddenly feeling herself to be pretty inadequate a person, much less a lover for both of them. Perhaps, she should just let Robin and Xavier be together and she would slip away. "What nonsense. Grow up Abigail!" She told herself, "And stop making everything about you!"

She let out a deep sigh, but then offered her lips to her husband for a deep kiss. "Thanks sweetie. You look very sexy yourself darling!" Then Xavier kissed their guest with no less passion than he had kissed her. She watched. What did she feel? Jealousy! Nope! She didn't feel anything. It felt normal. Shouldn't she feel something, even if it is arousal? But she didn't - not yet anyway. Maybe it was nerves. They all walked with their arms around each other into the house. "So..." Abi said as she broke away from them and walked ahead of them a bit. "I would like to suggest that we start with our meal. It is all done. I mean, I have to get it out of the oven and let the lasagna cool and throw together a little salad. But it can be ready in about 15 minutes. I am thinking we could eat and talk. Maybe we should share our expectations, our reservations, our fears, our hopes and our boundaries. Just so everyone is on the same page. Also, do we need a safe word? A word that is a little removed from the experience which indicates that someone wants to pause or stop." She looked at both of them, but could not read either of them. She figured that what she said might bother Xavier. After all, her experience of him had been that he wasn't much of a talker. But this was new ground and she was certain he understood and respected they needed to move with some care and intentionality, so perhaps he was cool. If so, she would feel some relief and just a little more confident in their all going forward with this.

"Well, what do you think? Oh, and I was thinking that after having supper this afternoon, along with dessert - I made apple pie - if we get hungry later we could just call out for pizza." She smiled, but she was nervous. In a way this was the moment of truth for her. Were they going to go about this with respect and a willingness to communicate with each other or did they just want to plunge in - "damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead!"

Xavier's welcoming hug and kisses caused Robin to relax ever so slightly but also caused arousal in them. They wrapped their arms around the married couple and before the hug dissolved they kissed Abigail to complete the triangle. They then nodded at Abigail's suggestion.
"It smells absolutely delicious," they added and touched the palm of their left hand to their stomach.
"Maybe a glass of wine while we wait as well." they further suggested and bit their bottom lip wondering if Xavier would point out that they weren't of age to drink alcohol, being the town's sheriff and all but he said nothing and while Abigail sliced up a simple salad Robin sat down at the large kitchen table that more than suggested a big family. For a few seconds Robin imagined a big family of grown up children, spouses and their children all gathered at the big table and felt a small hint of jealousy. It was only on very rare occasions that they had been more then three, or four at the very most around the table when mum and Mike had still been alive. There was something about big family dinners of maybe a dozen people that always seemed so ... cosy, was that the word they were looking for?

They sipped the wine and smiled.
"So about this weekend, rules and boundaries," they said and thus took the lead on what lay ahead of them.
"First thing we all need to agree on and be wary of is communication. If anything feels awkward, wrong or uncomfortable it is vital we speak up rather than letting slide thinking it's probably not a big deal and we can deal with it. No matter how insignificant it might seem at the time."
They took another sip and touched a hand to the pocket where they kept the pack of cigarettes. They were feeling rather nervous and when they were nervous they smoked.
"Second we should decide on a safe-word, or a pause-word if you like. Sometimes in the heat of the moment no or stop can simply be part of a fantasy, or a game. It can be anything really but should be a word that you wouldn't really speak in the context of being physically intimate, but also something short, simple and easy to remember, something like Cinnamon, Football, or Boston, or hell it can really be anything that wouldn't come up during sex."
They took another, slightly larger sip of wine and smiled nervously. All of what they had said so far was really just a matter of common sense, at least it was to them and they were pretty sure that Abigail already knew what they were talking about. They were less sure about Xavier who seemed a lot more vanilla, at least as far as experience went.

They paused and let what they had said sink in and if there were anything that needed further explanation before continuing.
"As for boundaries I only have one really," they said and glanced over at Xavier since it was mostly directed at him and they were far from sure how he would react.
He would probably be disappointed but would he consider it a deal-breaker? They didn't know and they certainly hoped not.
"No penetration, except fingers and maybe toys."
They bit their lip and quickly added that this was of course only for themselves. Whether Abigail wanted to get penetrated was entirely up to her. They did ramble on nervously a bit about it and then just stopped talking altogether to let Abigail and Xavier get a word in edgewise.

Xavier could sense Abigail's anxiety even if he didn't know the exact nature of it. If anyone wasn't going to be up to the night's events, he feared it would be him, not her. But Abigail seemed to relax a bit as she broke away and discussed meal plans. Still the devoted mother and wife despite this rather unusual development. But then she began to talk about plans for the evening and throwing out terms like 'safeword' and 'boundaries'. Xavier hadn't dated for a very long time and if this was what dating was like these days, he was glad he was out of that picture.

He felt a bit like a third wheel as Robin said much the same, more about communication and being awkward. He was feeling damn awkward but didn't feel like he needed a safe word or anything like that, but then again he was probably the one they needed to feel safe from, so he avoided making any overt complaints even if his eyes and facial expression might well betray some of his opinion on such things.

He didn't push back on the wine for Robin either despite their age. He needed a drink as well and would have gladly offered something stronger if he could partake as well but instead he got wine for each of them. He drew the line at smoking though, at least in the house.

He coughed slightly as Robin explicitly said 'sex' as he wasn't really sure just what this weekend was going to entail. He smiled sheepishly, so unlike the mature male he was, but more like an anxious school boy eager for his first time.

But then it was Robin's turn to talk about boundaries. He could tell they were directing their caution to him. His disappointment could be read easily on his face as Robin ruled out penetration. "Toys?" He asked, wondering just what Robin was bringing to the party, He didn't imagine Abigail had a collection of sex toys but then again he was learning new things about her all the time now.

He was relieved when their guest gave him permission to penetrate his own wife, if she consented of course. "Thanks." He said, trying to keep his sarcasm to a minimum. But eventually he just shrugged his shoulders and held out his hands. "Look, I want us all to enjoy ourselves this weekend, you are both special to me, and I'll do whatever makes you comfortable." He offered, convinced that this teen and his wife of 30 years were not likely to surprise him too much. He didn't know just how much he had to learn.

As they ate and talked Abi could sense that her husband was uncomfortable and unsure of all of this. She suspected that it wasn't so much the prospect of the sex, but rather the talking about boundaries and such. She reached over to him and took his hand, "I want you to be comfortable too, darling. Some of this is new I suppose for you, but if we talk it out a bit before then we can let ourselves go without all the incessant wondering about our partners." She kissed his hand and turned back to the table. "I remember back when I was younger no one ever talked about sex beforehand and so you never really knew what to expect. That led to surprises which could be fun... or not, depending..." She paused and looked around the table. "I think 'Cinnamon' is a good word, let's adopt that. So..." She was now addressing her husband, but trying not to be too obvious, "... if someone says the word 'Cinnamon' we stop and make sure everyone is ok. It doesn't mean necessarily you know that someone feels uncomfortable, it might mean that someone might just need to stop for some reason."

Abi took a few more bites of her lasagna and a sip of her wine. "As for my boundaries, well... I don't really have any boundaries. I am open to anything, except violence." She looked over at her husband, "I have born children with this man so penetration is rather a moot point I think and I like various toys. Just no vegetables!" She said that to try to lighten the mood and elicit some laughter. Everyone seemed so serious. "I guess one question is where we go from here. How do we begin? I suppose we could play some kind of a game or something..."

Abi was nervous. Her heart was pounding and she felt a knot in her stomach. Actually the truth was she was scared. She was uncertain of how her husband would react to all of this. She feared that it might just push him over the edge, which meant she was afraid he would just feel left out. He was stiff and he appeared uncomfortable despite his words, which she felt were a little forced. She looked over at Robin for help, then she sighed, "Well, I hope you enjoyed dinner. Do you want desert now or later?" She got up and began clearing the dinner plates from the table. She was so nervous she almost dropped them on her way to the sink. She returned to the table, "Dessert now or later?"

Last edited:
"Any reason," Robin added.
"Be it that you actually are uncomfortable with something, needing a breather, a drink of water or use the bathroom. Yes it does happen, especially if it drags on."
They fell quiet and looked at Abigail and Xavier in turn.
"And something tells me it might just go on for quite some time."
They smiled an downed a few bites of lasagna and washed it down with a few sips of wine.
"No veggies?" they said with a coy giggle when Abigail mentioned them as her one boundary.
"I've heard good things abut corn on the cob," they added and the giggle turned into a soft laughter.

When Abigail brought up the question of how to begin Robin was about to suggest a game of Never Have I Ever to break the ice and get everyone a bit excited and curious but maybe an even more juvenile game of spin the bottle or truth and dare might be more to the point and at the same time avoid Xavier feeling that he lacked experience beyond regular vanilla sex. Even if that in itself might be true it was important that he felt included right from the start. Much of the success of the weekend depended on it. It would also help them get to know a bit about each other, experiences and fantasies alike.

When they suggested a combination of Spin the Bottle and Truth or Dare they added that truth could only be yes or no questions and one could only choose truth once every third spin.

Xavier listened carefully as his oldest and newest lovers discussed options about how to proceed. Abigail had the right instinct to be worried about it being a bit too much for her husband. He was happy to let them have their safe words and rules if it let them feel more comfortable. He knew he could be intimidating even to his wife and certainly to Robin. He laughed as Robin talked about it going on 'quite some time'. "Let's hope!" He said, showing his enthusiasm for whatever was going to happen. He made a point of refilling Robin's wine glass then Abigail's as well.

Xavier wasn't that much of a game player and truth be told, he was so damn hard he could barely stand it. As Robin listed games he hadn't heard of since he was in high school and merging and adding rules on top of them. It was all too much for him. He stood with a bit of an exasperated sigh, his bulge difficult to miss as he looked from Robin to Abigail. "I know what I want for dessert." He stated then took Abigail's hand to pull her up out of her chair. He rather easily threw her over his shoulder (with or without a bit of fight) like a caveman then looked at Robin. "Our room is this way." He told her, making it clear he wasn't into the idea of their game at this point.

"How about this game?" He spun around so Robin could see Abigail's face and hopefully positive reaction to his move. "Heads..." He spun around again to face Robin the slapped Abigail's ass. "...or tails." He reached out a hand to Robin, making it clear they were every bit as welcome and an equal part of this scene. But he also made it clear he didn't have a lot of patience for preliminaries. He was trying to be a good sport about things, and hoped they would be as well.

"What do you say Abi?" He asked, giving his wife another swat on the bottom.

Without warning Abi felt her husband grab her hand and pull her forcefully out of her chair, pick her up and sling her over his shoulder. "Hey.." Then as she felt herself thrown into the air she squealed, "What are you doing?" She started to protest, but was stopped when she felt a smack on her ass! That startled her as well. She had never known Xavier to spank her. Never. But she had been spanked by others over the course of her life and she actually enjoyed it as part of sexual play. The spank stopped her from resisting for the moment and she felt immediately herself becoming aroused. He turned her around - "heads or tails..." She looked up and saw Robin looking at them and she could see surprise on their face as well. She was embarrassed, but one of the quirky things about Abi was that embarrassment always seemed to morph into arousal and she could feel her body begin to tingle, especially between her legs. She knew she was blushing but was speechless for a moment as she realized that this young student in one of her classes was seeing her manhandled and spanked.

"What do you say Abi?" And another hard swat. This one almost made her swoon and she could feel herself getting wet.

"You are embarrassing me..." She tried to kick, but in a rather playful way. The truth was that while Abi found this all startling and surprising it was nonetheless rather exciting. "Put me down." She squealed as he smacked her ass again. She didn't mean it, and in particular found the spanking exhilarating. This would break the ice that was for sure. "What are you going to do with me?" She meekly tried beating on his back with her fists.

He turned her back away from Robin so she could no longer gauge his reaction. What did he think of seeing his teacher slung over her husband's shoulder like a piece of meat and then spanked? She hoped he found it as arousing as she did.

Barely having swallowed down the last bite of Abigail's delicious lasagna Robin looked up at Xavier as he peacocked right through their discussion on how to set things into motion, not only by standing up and making his arousal quite apparent to anyone looking at his crotch, which in their defence was right there in front of their face and as such impossible to miss but also by going all caveman on his wife and hoisting her up over his shoulder as if she was a sack of potatoes. Perhaps there was something disturbingly patriarchal about his gesture, something rather dominant, but Robin couldn't help but chuckle as he mentioned the location of his and Abigail's bedroom. It was rather charming in a way and they would be lying if it didn't excite them to some extent, not least the way Xavier spanked his wife's gorgeous behind and the playful struggle and protests she offered.
"Heads of tails sounds fine with me," they said and picked up their own glass and Abi's in one hand as Xavier took their other hand and in that manner they moved upstairs, past a few closed doors where Robin assumed their kids had once resided but were now probably being used as an office for Abigail, a gym for Xavier, or both of them, and who knows what else. Or they had simply been left the way they were for when the kids came to visit with their spouses and potential grandchildren.

The thought that they were about to engage in a threeway with a married couple that might actually be grandparents caused them to giggle a little but then they were pulled into the master bedroom where Xavier let go of their hand and tossed his wife onto the double bed. Her dress rode up to her waist as she landed and revealed her underwear (or lack thereof?) Of course Xavier had been right. They had been overthinking and complicating the situation with their games. It was exactly this simple. They all knew what was going to happen once dinner was over and even though the situation in itself was perhaps made a bit awkward due to the fact that they had been planning for it to happen rather than it being a heat of the moment decision and perhaps the fact that so much depended on the outcome and the expectations of what it might lead to with regards to the relationship between the three of them did make it a bit more complicated than it might have been if indeed it had been a heat of the moment thing, and perhaps if there had not been such a significant difference in age between themselves and Abigail and Xavier. In the end though this was what it all came down to. Lust. Pure and simple Lust.

They put the glasses down on one of the bedside tables and with a smile to both their lovers began to undo the tie, then unbutton the shirt but leaving it on covering their small breast before continuing to unbutton their jeans and while their bulge was not nearly as large as Xaviers as well as fake it still must have made for quite a sight for Abigail on the bed as Robin and Xavier stood there in front of her with their bulges on display, almost as if daring her to touch them and then choose one. Robin was of course well aware that their bulge as such would be something of a disappointment when revealed but then they whispered the pause word and rushed downstairs where they had left their overnight bag, took out the Realdoe and replaced the rolled up sock for it before going back upstairs.

It was always such a delightful sensation walking around with the RealDoe in, not only the physical sensation of the saddle moving inside them but the very fact that they had a penis sticking out of their boxer briefs. As they returned to the bedroom, no more than a few minutes later, they also realised that their bulge, while of course still fake, was now bigger than Xaviers.

Back
Top Bottom